Horny Mindy Ch. 04 - Gangbang Time

Story Info
Mindy's first week in college was Fuck-Tastic!
1k words
4.46
12.1k
12
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
945 Followers

All Characters are over 18.

Mindy Starts College

Mindy giggled, realizing the word 'Fuck' was a noun, an adverb, and a verb. Like all freshman girls, Mindy planned to spend her college years conjugating the 'F' verb. "I Fuck, We Fucked, and We're Fucking like crazy!"

A week later, Mindy sat in class feeling guilty. She'd accidentally cheated on Clay again... three times yesterday and had three incredible orgasms. It wasn't her fault. The college guys were real studs. So what's a horny girl to do?

Besides, with Clay gone all the time, he couldn't take care of her holes. If Clay couldn't satisfy her needs, other guys would! Lots of guys. Lots of cocks... But sometimes Mindy felt like she had "Please Fuck Me" tattooed on her forehead.

Her first college party was at Luke's frat house. After several shots of tequila Mindy's head spun. She went to find the bathroom.... but ended up in the pool room with Cousin Javier and his football buddies... Some of the guys banged her in the past.

Luke came up behind, grabbing her tits. Mindy tried to pull away, but he threw her on the bed. When the door shut, Mindy knew she was in trouble. Luke shoved his tongue into her mouth and his hand in her panties.

Mindy felt her top pulled down, exposing her chubby tits. "Don't Luke, not in front of the guys." Luke pushed two giant fingers into her cunt... and Mindy's thighs instinctively spread.

The guys whistled when her panties fell, exposing her blonde pussy. Mindy was almost proud to show it off. Luke pressed his cock against her pussy lips, splitting them open. Hard meat shoved into her hole.

"Wait Luke, don't screw me in public!" But Luke fucked away. Then Cousin Javier moved up, squeezing her tit as his fat prick waved in her face. The head was huge. Mindy started to say no, but his prick pushed into her mouth.

"Suck it, sweet tits." Javier crammed it between her lips. Mindy had no choice but to suck. It felt so naughty getting fucked in her pussy and mouth. The guy's pumped faster as Mindy humped and sucked the two boners.

Soon that familiar tingle grew in her thighs. "Ugg... Ugg." She moaned around the prick in her mouth, unable to control her quivering orgasm. Spit streamed out of her mouth as her pussy convulsed around the fat cock slamming her cunt.

Mindy choked when Javier's horse-cock pushed to the back of her throat. She wrapped her hand around the shaft, bobbing her head up and down, swirling her tongue around the swollen tip.

It worked. Cousin Javier's dick spewed--flooding her mouth with jism. Mindy gagged and gulped. Then Luke spewed into her pussy, jolting her to the verge of climax. She gurgled down cum as her pussy burned.

Luke pulled out. Suddenly her horny cunt was empty... empty and horny, ready to orgasm. Mindy turned, glaring at the guys with her green eyes. "Somebody whip it out and fuck me-- NOW!"

To her surprise, a guy named Jumbo stepped up with his black boner. "Hi Mindy, long time no screw."

"Shut up and screw me!" He rubbed his prick up and down her hot, dripping crack. Mindy tried to push it into her hole, but Jumbo backed up.

"You have to beg for it Babe. Tell me what you want it. Tell me you want slut-fucked."

Mindy looked at the room full of horny guys with big lumps. She was about to be boner-ized. Two pricks poked at her face while the cock at her crack drove her crazy. The slut inside her wanted them all.

"Yes... fuck me please. I want all of you to fuck me, hard. Oh gawd... I NEED SCREWED!"

Mindy howled when Jumbo's prick plowed into her pussy. "Finally!" The black stud pounded her cunt hard and harder. Mindy gripped the bed as she lurched in orgasm. She screamed around the dick in her mouth.

Jumbo shot his cum load and pulled out. Mindy squirmed when another stiff cock took his place. Soon she felt something warm squirting across her face. She clamped her lips around the knob with cum pouring from its tip. Another cock exploded, drenching her cheek in a layer of spunk.

The guy fucking her shot another load into her communal cunt.

Then the guys carried Mindy over the pool table. Jamal's black prick stuck up from the table. She sank down and felt it plunge into her gooey pussy. Then Jamal gulped her tits, pulling on her nipples with his teeth.

Mindy felt her ass-cheeks spread as Jumbo's huge dick shoved into her asshole. "OUCH! dammit be nice to my ass!"

Luke grabbed her head, moving her face to his crotch. Mindy sucked his black balls, then took his thick shaft in her mouth, tasting her own pussy juice. The big guy crammed it into her throat. Mindy bobbed her head on the black rod.

Mindy gagged as two black boners pumped her pussy and ass, dueling inside her guts, trying to split her apart. Taking three cocks at once felt incredible. Soon a huge orgasm built up in Mindy's thighs.

Luke pulled out, shooting cum all over her face as Jamal pumped her pussy full of cum. "Ohh yess!" Mindy climaxed yet again. A second later she had a new dick in her mouth and another prick pumping her cunt. Jamal filled her ass full of cum. He pulled out too, replaced by another even bigger ass-ripping prick.

An hour later, Mindy woke up with Clay shaking her to go home. She had no idea how many pricks screwed her that night or how many times. Mindy felt like she'd been gang-banged by an army.

Then Mindy remembered the orgasms, lots of orgasms... incredible spine-tingling orgasms. Her tits, pussy, and ass ached. And she never felt so slutty.

Mindy tiptoed to the bathroom. Sitting on the toilet, it hurt when she peed. But she noticed a dozen phone numbers written on her panties. "Oh gee, I'm a very popular girl." Mindy giggled and hid the panties in her purse.

At that moment, she realized Clay's puny prick would never be enough to satisfy her lust-filled cunt. Now Mindy was a multi-talented, multi-cock kind of girl.

"I love college. College is fucking great!"

KimKim5
KimKim5
945 Followers