Horse Girl Needs Huge Dick

Story Info
Horse girl sex at beach hotel (pointy ears and fluffy tail).
1.2k words
3.05
20.9k
7
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, watch out where you are going! You almost stepped on me!" A girl that seemed in her mid-twenties was laying down on a towel in the beach.

A big umbrella covered her face.

"I am sorry, it was an accident." I responded promptly as she sounded too berserk.

"Is not enough being a stressed university student but now an asshole steps on me."

Then she pulled the umbrella to the side and removed her sunglasses.

"Oh, you are a pony?" I asked after seeing her pointy little ears on her head and her wiggly tail.

"No, not a pony! You fucker! I am a horse, glue it in your brain." Now she stumped towards me until her chest was pressing against my body and her forehead touches my jaw.

I instinctively grabbed her boobs to move them out of the way, as she was too close to my personal space.

"Hey! Hey! Stalker, don't you dare grab me... pervert." Then she moved back and kept blabbering ", son of a bi...." And she hit the umbrella with her ankle.

Again, instinctively to avoid her fall I grabbed her, but this time I pulled her red tail.

I suddenly realized that she is a red headed horse girl, a weird specimen.

She gave a 180 degree spin and fell on my feet, her face pressing against my bulge. Oh what the fuck! Why did I wear speedo today!

"What is this nasty thing, gosh, so disgusting." She pulled my swimsuit down to grab from something, and my member was hanging in front of her.

"So you are a horse, aren't you?" She asked.

"Nop, I am a human, not that big."

"How? Your perverted thing is too long. Why were you walking around with that small swimsuit? Aren't you embarrassed?" She keeps staring at my thing, and her face got reddened.

"C'mon let me go, it was an accident."

"I'm gonna call the life guards unless..." Her smirked was revealing her other side.

"Unless?"

"Just do me a favor, I have only dated humans but never a horse guy of my species. Do you care to show me your dick in another private place? I have never seen a horse cock." She was facing to other side and couldn't see her eyes while she was asking, but her toes were fidgeting on the sand.

"Not a horse by the way." I kept repeating the same.

"I know, shut up. Lifeguards over here! There is a pervert!"

"All right! Let's go."

She grabbed my hand and pulled me, then took me some meters away and we arrived at her hotel. She is stronger than she looks.

As soon as we got in her room, she put the key to the door and shut the blinds.

"Take it out, please." She looked at my bulge.

Then I took off my swimsuit. She fell down to her knees bare centimeters of distance, her chest strap couldn't keep the weight of her tits in place and one of her red nipples was a little visible.

"Oh oh, do human women really like this thing? I am gonna tell you a secret about horse women..." She started pinching my dick with her fingers ", you'll see we love huge dicks, but it's hard for us to find a good mate, that's why we always take the chance when we have the opportunity. Sorry for that, I am too unsatisfied with my previous mates."

"Can't you wait more for a suitable guy?" I asked her, but she didn't reply at my question.

And then I felt her lips down there, gently moving all around my dick and balls.

"Don't look! I don't want you to see me licking your nasty thing."

Some minutes passed and I felt two pillows against my dick.

"I said don't look! Don't worry, these are my tits. I am giving you a titty fuck, be happy."

"How can I be happy, you are abusing me!"

"Nah, you are hard as a rock, you are enjoying this. Be quiet."

The sound of her melons scraping my dick got louder. Until I couldn't handle it.

"Don't go that fast, ohhhh...." I tried to stop her by holding her shoulders.

But the liquid sprayed all over the floor. Then I watched her closely, her boobs were dripping my white scent.

There she was, completely ecstasy, her raw nipples covered in cum and also her collarbone had some remnants. When did she take off her bikini?

She got motionless, playing with the white in between her fingers.

But the floor had no cum? What the.... It is another transparent liquid, pouring from her hairy hole.

"I came, so what? Your disgusting thing drenched me so I came. Take responsibility."

"How!? Will you call the cops? You promised!"

"Oh man, shut up. Get on the bed." As she was saying this she closed my mouth with her lips.

Her finger covered in cum went into her mouth.

"Mmm, too salty. I have never tried it, disgusting."

Suddenly she pushed me to the bed and got over me.

"Ahhhh, you are stretching me! Uohggh," her waist was coming down on my dick ", It can go deeper? How?" she pondered.

Now I was inside her, should I say without my consent.

"Of course, you are a horse, your pussy can handle a big horse dick. Didn't you learn some biology at high school?" Then again she kept silent.

I could only watch my dick going in and out, her muscular waist and horse thighs were too strong to resist her. She is doing as she pleases.

"Use protection at least... I could get you pregnant!"

"No, you can't, we are from different species." Her pussy continued swallowing my dick and going deeper and deeper until it wasn't visible.

Glimpses of her pussy made me realized that her clit turned red and swollen. Doesn't she feel pain?

"Sorry, I can't stop! It feels too good! Too good!" As soon as I wanted to stand up, she would hold down my arms.

So, it's late. Too late to warn her. Finally... she stopped.

All my cum staining the blankets combined with more of her vaginal fluid, she was admiring the white droplets falling down while fingering herself once more.

"So you did it. Congratulations idiot!, Did you know that half humans and half horse can have kids with pure horses?" I yelled at her.

"So what? Who cares." Again with her 'I don't care about anything blah blah blah' attitude.

"You have to care. Because I lied to you, well I am not a horse, but my grandmother is a horse girl."

"No no no! Please don't tell me! We did it one time! Only once!"

"I hope not. But you put it too deep, imbecile." Now I was having my revenge, and made her afraid.

...

That happened three years ago. I lent her my address and never saw her again.

And now this... someone knocking at my door.

"Good day, do you remember?, It is nice to see you again." A redheaded horse woman was standing in front of my door.

She threw her luggage at me.

"Who are you?" I asked after barely catching her luggage in the air.

"Such a moron, forgetting about your little daughter!"

"You are the moron, you could have come anytime years ago. Then who is the kid?" I asked her with visible confusion.

A tiny girl with pointy ears and a little tail was playing with horse toys in my parking lot entrance.

"Of course, it's YOUR KID! Take responsibility and be her father!" And she slapped me with her bag, then entered my placed.