Hostile Takeover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't believe you're foolish enough to do something that stupid, you seem like such a smart, boy. So full of dedication, determination, and ambition. That's what drew me to you," she says as we pull into a parking garage. "If you serve me well, I'll make all your dreams come true."

The car stops and I can hear the driver exit the vehicle. The door opens and I step out after getting a nod of approval from Kailyn.

Then I follow her to the elevator, as we ride it all the way to the top, her eyes never leave mine. She says nothing, just stares at me with that all too familiar, intimidatingly, possessive stare. Finally, the elevator opens and I can breathe. As we step out into the office, none other than Ashley is there waiting to greet us. I don't believe it! She gives me a look of guilt.

"It's good to have you back Ashley, I expect a full report on my desk by the end of the day," she says as I follow her past the immaculate glass door through an even bigger glass wall. The floor is all grey stone. The desk itself is a sharp grey marble. Ashley resumes her position behind the desk. I still can't believe she worked here all along.

We walk past several rows of offices and a room full of desks with people hard at work. Finally, we arrive at a corner office with the words Kailyn Black on the door. As we enter the biggest office I've ever seen, I stop in my tracks. Sitting on the black leather sofa is none other than Sarah. This can't be real. She gives me a look of regret before she stands up and walks over to Kailyn. They share a deep, passionate kiss.

"It's so good to have you back where you belong, my love," Kailyn says as she strokes her cheek. This can't be real!? It feels like a hand made of ice ripped open my chest and tore out my heart. How could I be so stupid?! This whole time she played me like a fiddle. She pretended to love me when in fact she was with Kailyn right from the start...

"I've missed you too," Sarah says as she kisses her once more. She then pulls her into a hug and glances over at me, her eyes sing a sad song as she mouths the words I'm sorry. Kailyn pulls her back and kisses her once more before she pulls away and walks over to sit behind her desk. Sarah gives me one more glance before she sits back down on the couch.

"Have a seat Peter," Kailyn says, gesturing over to one of the chairs in front of her desk. I obey her, hopelessly defeated.

She slides over a file. "This is your contract, you'll want to read it over and sign it. It states the obvious legal bull shit..."

I don't even read it. Why should I? It's not like I have a choice. It's either this or prison... I open up the contract and sign my soul over to the devil.

"As well as your job description as my full-time personal servant." I look up at her as she said those words. Personal Servant? Wait. What does she mean by that? I look back down at the contract. I read down to where it says Job Description. Personal Servant. The employee will be responsible for the following:

Seeing to Mistress Black's every need.

Obeying Mistress Black's orders without hesitation.

Failure to do so will result in disciplinary actions. Outstanding behavior will be rewarded. Living arrangements along with the basic needs will be provided for the personal servant...

"How can you get away with this?" I lash out in anger. A devilish grin curls on her ghost white face that almost glows.

"You signed the contract? You could have declined." Her grin fades and her expression quickly becomes serious. "Now come here and get on your knees. I've been waiting a long time to have my way with you. Or would you rather go back to jail?"

The reminder of prison takes away the little fight I have left and I shamelessly obey her. I stand up and walk around her desk until I'm in front over her. I give a quick glance at Sarah as she watches without emotion. It breaks my heart and I sink down to my knees. Kailyn scoots her skirt up ever so slowly, revealing a black pair of underwear with a strange bulge. I look up at her face and the most devilish grins appears as she adjusts her panties. As I look back down, a gasp escapes my lips. The biggest cock I've ever seen stands up to greet me.

To say it's huge is the understatement of the year. Its purple mushroom tip is barely going to fit in my mouth. Beneath the hood of this monster, blue veins trails up the shaft like rivers flowing down a mountain. It must be at least 10 to 11 inches and it doesn't even look completely hard. Beneath the behemoth is a set of hairless balls, equally as monstrous. I stare up into those dark green eyes that almost change to blue as the light reflects off them.

"Well, what are you waiting for? You're going to want to get this nice and wet," she says with a sly smirk.

"I'm not gay, I can't do this!" I exclaim!

"I didn't ask you for your sexual orientation, I'm giving you an order to suck my cock or do you not remember the contract you signed?" She stares down at me with those demonic eyes as her grin spreads even wider. "Failure to follow orders will result in disciplinary action. Trust me when I say this, sucking my cock will be the least of your worries if you don't obey me."

I can't imagine what could be worse than sucking that python, but I know she can deliver on her threats. I gulp down my pride and open my mouth. As I lean in closer to that massive log, she interrupts me. "Aren't you going to give it a kiss first?"

I look back into those possessive eyes, with that all too familiar grin. I'm too afraid of the consequences of not doing exactly what she says, so I close my mouth and pucker my lips. As I bring my lips close to that monster shaft, a musky scent hits my nostrils like a train, but I persist forward planting a kiss on the head of her dick. "Good boy, now lick up and down the shaft. Get a good taste of my cock."

I close my eyes and stick my tongue out. "Keep your eyes open," she commands.

I hesitantly obey, opening my eyes as my tongue connects just underneath the head of her cock. A salty, musky taste takes over my senses. Slowly, I slide my tongue down her log, tasting every bit of her cock. "Don't forget to lick my testicles," she smirks.

My tongue slides down in between her balls as her cock falls to rest on my face, completely covering the height of me. "Now suck them off."

Without much thought, I take one of those pale orbs into my mouth and suck on it. "Oooooh, that's it. I'm going to thoroughly enjoy breaking you down and training you to be a good little cockslut."

I continue to suck on her nut, before switching to the other. "Oooh, taking initiative, I like that."

As I suck on her cum filled sack, she grabs a handful of hair and pulls me back. "Now open wide, it's time to see how well you can take a cock."

I hesitantly obey and open wide before I even have time to think, my mouth is stuffed full with her cock. I can't believe this is happening to me. The tip of her dick is pressed against the back of my throat. I instantly gag and cough around her shaft. "We're definitely going to need to work on your gag reflex."

She continues to push her cock, blocking the air from entering. Tears begin to fill my eyes as her cock tries to painfully rip my throat open. Finally, I hear a pop as her cock sinks all the way down my throat. My nose meets the little triangle of red pubic hair at the end of her shaft. I can't breathe! "Very good, you managed to deep throat my entire cock on your first try."

I push against her thighs as my lungs scream for oxygen. She continues to hold me in place with her cock lodged all the way down my throat as the world around me begins to darken. Finally, she releases me and I collapse to my hands, coughing and spitting, desperately trying to breathe in air.

"Well have to work on your cocksucking skills later, right now I want a piece of that cute Asian ass of yours. Get up, drop your trousers and bend over my desk," she demands.

"Please! Anything but that!" I beg. Smack! My face stings as her hand struck my cheek. "Don't disobey me."

Hesitantly, I stand to my feet and unbuckle my pants, as they fall to the floor I have no chance to react before Kailyn impatiently grabs me and forces me over her desk. She pulls down my underwear and gives my ass a hard slap. "It's so perfect, you have one of the best asses I've ever seen."

I feel a liquid hit just above my asshole as she spits. Then I feel her rub it around the entrance to my ass with the tip of her cock. I look up to meet Sarah's gaze. Her eyes pierce right through me. All of a sudden I feel this intense pressure as Kailyn starts to press the gargantuan head of her cock against my tiny, little asshole. I cry out in agony as her cock breaks through the sphincter of my butthole. Tears fall down my cheeks as her cock invades my ass, stretching it out to painful lengths. She gives my ass another slap, grabbing hold of my ass cheeks with both hands, spreading them wide as she continues to sink her cock inside me.

"Ahhhhhhh," I groan as she pushes more of her anaconda deep in me.

"Ohhhh, you're so tight, it's going to take a few fucks before I break this ass in," she moans, as she tightens her grip on my ass. "And I'm going to enjoy every minute of it."

It feels like her cock is tearing me apart. I grab onto the end of her desk as I grind my teeth together. She continues to push that monster deeper inside of me as if there's no end to it. I look up at Sarah, having her watch me getting fucked by her "love" is beyond humiliating. Her expression as as much emotion as a brick wall. To think I believed she loved me. Kailyn holds her cock in place for just a split second before pulling back out, my rectum hugs her cock on it's way out. She leaves only the tip inside me.

Without hesitation, she slams her cock as deep as it'll go. I yell out. She starts to rhythmically pound my ass, each thrust going deeper. Tears continue to stream down my cheeks as Sarah eyes never leave my own.

Her cock rubs up against something that sends a chill of pleasure through the pain. A moan escapes my lips.

"Ahhh, I must have hit your prostate," Kailyn groans as she continues her assault on my ass, slamming deep inside me. Milking that sensitive area, causing more ripples of pleasure to so powerful it overcomes the pain. I can fill my cock stiffen up as it rubs against her desk. Before long, the pleasure is all I can feel.

"Ohhhhhhhh! Fuckk!" I gasp as her cock continues to thrust deep inside me.

"You're starting to enjoy this, aren't you?" She says as she slowly pulls out.

"Uhhh... Y...yyesss!" I moan as she slams into me with a powerful thrust. I tear my gaze away from Sarah, too embarrassed to look her in the eyes.

"Admit it, Peter, you're my slut. Admit that you love getting railed by my fat cock," she says as she holds her dick deep inside me, pressing up against that magical spot.

"I love it! I'm your slut," I groan incoherently. My mind is in a complete haze.

"Beg me to fuck your ass as hard as I please," she commands.

"Please, Kailyn... fuck me! Fuck me hard!" I beg her.

"From now on you're going to address me as Mistress Black, now beg me to dump my cum inside your ass!" she says.

"Please Mistress Black, please dump your cum in my aaa..aa..aassssss!" Before I can finish the sentence she starts to rail my ass as hard as she can. Thrusting deep inside me. She grabs my hair and pulls my head up, forcing me to look at Sarah as she slaps my ass hard, all the while plunging her dick in and out of my ass. I can feel my own inferior cock start to erupt all over her desk.

"Oooooh, fuuuck!" I scream out as she slams deep inside me. I can feel her cock go steely hard before it starts to pulse, exploding inside me. Blasting cum deep down into my ass. Rope after rope of cum fills my ass to the brink. Exhaustion takes over me and I feel like I've entered into a drunken haze. She then pulls out of me, nearly dragging my body with her cock as my face smears against my own cum that I spurted onto her desk. Finally, her cock pops free of my butthole.

She gives me one more slap on my ass. "That was fun! For me at least. You're such a little slut, you take it so well. I promise if you continue to please me, I'll make sure you're rewarded. Sarah, why don't you help him clean up for me love, I have business to attend to."

With that, she left. I couldn't move, every limb I had felt like jello. My mind is in a fog and it's hard to keep my eyes open. I almost feel drunk. I see Sarah get up and walk over to me. "Huhh, Pete. I'm so sorry it had to come to this."

Her hand lightly touches my back before sliding down to my ass. "I don't believe you." I cry out.

"Believe what you will," she says as her finger slides into my cum filled butthole. "I do love you, I want you to know that. And I think this is for the best." She brings her finger to my lips and presses it inside. The taste of Kailyn's musky cum fills my mouth.

"You'll grow to love Kailyn's cock, just as I have. We can still be together." I look back at her as she bends down and gives my ass a gentle kiss. "Don't you see Peter? This is what you were meant for."

She presses her tongue just under my butthole, licking up the cum that has leaked out. I feel her hands grab my butt cheeks, spreading them wide as her tongue slips inside my gaping hole. A moan escapes my lips as she licks up the cum from my ass. My eyes feel so heavy as my exhaustion takes over. Sarah pulls me up to my feet and pushes me against the window, to keep me from falling over. My legs feel as if they've turned to pudding. She looks deep into my eyes and kisses me. As I open my mouth, a load of cum floods into my mouth from Sarah's. She continues to kiss me as her tongue invades mine, further pushing more cum inside my mouth. She finally pulls back and looks into my eyes once more. This feels like a dream, so unreal. Everything feels cloudy.

"Pete, I promise I won't ever hurt you again. But please, I beg you, just do what Kailyn tells you to. Trust me, she can be kind and compassionate. You just have to earn it." I can feel myself slipping from consciousness. The world around me fades into darkness...

Thanks for reading! Check out some of my other stories and visit my homepage it just so happens to be my name. Follow me! Comment your thoughts below! I'm always grateful for some feedback.

Love,

Phoenix Cinders!