Hot concert

Story Info
Hot music and close quarters leads to incredible public sex.
856 words
3.95
4.2k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a hot August Evening as my girlfriend and I left the comfort of our air conditioned car for the Concert Hall. Our favorite band, a Brazilian Rhythm Band, complete with scantily clad dancers, were the main event. My girl was born in Brazil and taught me about the sensuous sounds of the Brazilian Bossa Nova and the heart pounding rhythm of the Samba.and this band had mastered both. Knowing that the tickets were sold out, we arrived early and were able to get a spot right in front of the raised stage, enjoying the space before the crowd cane in and packed the floor like a sardine can.

A word about my Brazilian beauty, she was 5'9" tall and slender with long straight hair and perfect hips and small but very firm beasts capped with nipples that, when stimulated, stood almost an inch above her breasts and were so sensitive. She was wearing a peasant blouse that left her long neck and shapely shoulders bare and was gathered by elastic above her smooth flat belly. This left about 4 inches of lovely flesh above her tight jean skirt. A bra was never a thought and her only other clothing was a tiny silk thong and sandals.

As the building filled more people tried to gather near the stage and to protect my girl, I had her stand in front of me with my arms around her resting on that lovely waist of hers.

The band finally arrived and entered the stage to tremendous roar from the crowd. More people were now trying to get close to the stage and my girl and I were crushed by a sea of cheering fans. All we could see around us were heads and shoulders with no space in-between..

The first song was a easy going Bossa Nova and the crowd started to sway back and forth to the gentle beat. While my girl was swaying I took the opportunity to gently kiss and nibble on her neck and shoulders. After that the band took it up several levels with a very heavy percussion filled Samba. Now the people were moving wildly to the hypnotic beat of the drums. Perspiration began appearing on everyone's forehead as the temperature in the hall rose considerably. No one cared as we were captured by the intensity of the music.

My girl, cradled in my arms was swaying and then dancing to the Samba. My front was forced against her pert butt and it was having a distinct effect upon my cock. She leaned back and felt it growing in my jeans and reached back and grabbed my bulge and shouted in my ear, someone is awake, before releasing him and turning her attention to the stage. The band continued to blast us with those Brazilian beats and everyone was dancing and screaming and having a good time, especially my cock which was now totally erect and planted between my girls cheeks. I grew hornier by the minute and so did she, again tweaking my cock with her hand. Two can play this game I thought and brought my hands up under her blouse to find her incredibly sexy nipples erect. I ran my open palms over and around them feeling her nipple growing even more and crinkling. I pinched them and gently tugged them and heard her panting with pleasure. Her assault on my cock expanded as she managed to get my pants undone, and not hindered by underwear, my cock sprung out into her hands. We looked around quickly to see if we were being watched by anyone but the crowd pressing in on all sides prevented anyone from seeing anything below their shoulders. The music continued to bombard use with hot percussion and we just went for it. She leaned forward and I lifted her skirt up and slid my cock between her now damp thighs and slid it into her tight wet pussy from behind. She leaned back impaling herself on my hard cock and then began pushing back as I pushed forward in time with the drums beat. I felt that I had never penetrated her this deeply before and yet she pushed back even harder overcome with the heat and the pounding music. We seemed to be in our own world as I drove my cock into her and then felt that incredible feeling as my cock head swelled and my cum seemed to come from my feet blasting into her hot pussy. The heat of my cum plus the depth of my fucking hit her unexpectedly as she froze and then felt wave after wave of climax wash through her like a hurricane. I was holding her tightly otherwise she would have fallen to the floor as the last contractions of her climax faded.

It was at this time that the band decided to take a break and we both decided to go home and continue our erotic night. as we turned to leave, the couple behind us said thanks, that show was better than the band. we laughed all the way to the car.