All Comments on 'Hot Donna Ch. 03'

by baremetal

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
DO NOT READ THIS CUCKOLD WIMP SISSY ASSHOLE STORY.

Unless you are into such things. As predicted the writer as with his other stories has written a story about two fucked people one is sick wimp sissy cuckold boy. The other is whore/slut/bitch/cuckqueen.

If you are sick and twisted as this writer then jerk away. And remember this could be you if you have no pride no ego and no self esteem..

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Hot Donna is starting to sizzle, can hardly wait for next installment. Why does jerk above always read these stories then go off the deep end, did he think it read Hot Don?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hurry Up

So many possibilities and I don't want to try and read your mind.

Actually, I have several ideas, just get to it.

Great sexy story!

Thanks.

Mongo837Mongo837over 13 years ago
Thanks 4 the warning !

I will give it uno starro and move on , too bad you cant vote less than one .

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Another GREAT Chapter

Insiprational too! Like I said after the last story my wife and I went into N.Y.C. for the day, and as luck would have it it was a brautiful warm day for this time of year. She wore a sheer silk blouse un buttoned enough to have a very low neck line and a black lace shelf bra the showed off her 38DD's beautifullu. The waiters at the Cuban resturante we ate dinner at gave us (her) great service, and she gave them a GREAT view. Now we have tis story to inspire us to a new adventure! Keep up the great work! PLEASE!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Keep

Keep the underwear, you'll be wanting to lick the skidmarks later on. Comment almost as nasty as the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbaremetal@baremetal
Most stories have been suggested by readers with a fantasy or my own real life situations with a touch of "what if"

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Hot Donna Ch. 02 Previous Part
Hot Donna Series Info