Hot Hen's Milk & a Cold Day in Hell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I returned to mouthing all of her that fit between my lips. Skottie released a small sigh and a warm trickle fell to the back of my tongue. "Good girl, you've relaxed and let your milk down. You're ready to nurse me. Feed me Skottie," I whispered, not wanting to break the contented spell of a maiden learning to breastfeed.

I suckled Skottie successfully for a minute before she lifted her pendulous lobe from my mouth. "Umm, I like this," she said as she opened her eyes to look into mine. "I want to try again; so Myles open your mouth and close your eyes, get ready for a big surprise." She gripped behind her slippery nipple, worked the areola with her thumb and fingers, producing a mist of milk that splattered across my face, everywhere but my mouth. Skottie whooped with delight, "I'm milking myself. I'm Elsie the fucking cow!" she laughed in a high, uncontrolled chortle that sounded like she was drunk. "Oops! I'm spraying my titty milk all over your face. I'm making a milky mess on you Myles." This made her laugh harder. This made me laugh too.

She bunched both of her boobs together, squeezing the tips to send forth double barreled, undirected jets of milk that got in my hair, nose, eyes and made beads on my cheeks and chin. Some got into my mouth. Skottie was squeezing and mashing her billowing pillows, shuffling them in her hands and letting her fluids fly at random. She was laughing and enjoying her immense lactating ladies immensely. "Ooo," she warbled, "you are a messy-faced little man. I'm making a milk mess man, and I don't care!"

Skottie was flowing like a pro. I extended my tongue to catch what was falling, like trying to catch raindrops when you were a kid. "Oh, I am a naughty milkmaid. Bad Skottie," she scolded herself, "who knew these pair of bad girls could make such a big mess?" She picked the edge of the towel under my head and used it to wipe my face dry. "Sorry Myles, I got carried away with my new girl superpower. I bet you are wanting to drain these kittens. I think you were supposed to sample all that we hens can produce from your lichen soup."

"Here, nurse from this girl first," she stuffed her right breast into my mouth and I worked her with my tongue and lips to extract the white treasure that flowed down from her mountain tops.

Skottie deftly switched her neglected maiden, planting her left bosom where the right had been a second before. Her flow was full from this virgin nipple, filling my mouth with an unexpected volume that dribbled out and down my cheek. With a tender touch, my wet nurse used the towel in her lap to wipe me up. Skottie caressed her feeding breast and my head, feeling the sweet effect of the 'happiness hormone' now coursing through her body. She was slumped with one breast folded over my lower face and the other resting on my forehead.

Her pair of floppy forms were pulled out of my mouth and off my head with a startling shock at the sound of a loud thumping on the door. The door flew open and a man called, "Hey! Anyone here?"

I sat upright in a panic. Skottie yelled, "Oh Shit!" and pushed me off her nude body, grabbing for the towel in her lap and trying to cover herself.

"Yeah," I answered in a voice that I hoped sounded casual, but I knew it was not. "Just a moment, I'll be right out," I shouted to the strange voice. I was in a daze and flailing to locate my clothes.

Skottie bolted off the cot, holding the towel over her chest and stepped on the edge of the cot to retrieve her shirt that I'd draped over the privacy screen when I undressed her for her shower. The cot flipped on its side, making a racket. She whipped her shirt off the top of the privacy screen, sending her bra, which was on top of her shirt, falling to the other side and landing on the floor in plain view of our visitor. Skottie knocked the privacy screen over toward us in her violent attempt to retrieve her top and cover her milk-laden largeness. I caught it and righted it before it fell over and revealed the St. Vitus dance being performed by two naked people out of sight of the man in the doorway, but not out of earshot. "Oh shit!" was again heard to fall from Skottie's lips.

Skottie scooted into the bathroom and shut the door. I pulled up my trousers, not bothering to tuck in my shirt and nowhere to sit and put on my socks and boots. It was useless to pretend I was just catching forty winks; it was obvious we'd been caught. I shuffled my disheveled self out from behind the canvas screen to greet the man.

He spoke first, which I appreciated, "Hey man, sorry to interrupt." He carried a painful smirk on his face; I think he was more embarrassed than me. "I got your supply delivery, or at least half of it." He looked me over with a side glance. "Hey man, I'll give you some time to finish getting dressed. I'll meet you outside when you're ready." The burly First Nations guy excused himself and walked outside to wait for me.

I finished putting on my boots, tucked my shirt in and buckled my belt and walked through the door, leaving Skottie hiding in the bathroom. I met him leaning against the lab on the other side of the courtyard. "Hey, sorry to do that to you man," he said with a straight-faced apology.

"No worries. My fault, I was told to expect you today, so I should have been prepared. I just forgot about the delivery when something came up." He shot a quick glance at my crotch when I explained, 'something came up.' I thought it was funny, but we both let it slide without another mention.

"Hey, I'm Myles," I offered in a way of greeting without extending my hand.

"I'm Sonny. But you can call me No-Nooky of the North." Sonny broke into a big, toothy laugh and punched me in the shoulder at his joke, a pun reference to the famous story of the Inuit, 'Nanook of the North.'

"No worries Sonny," I assured him, "She ain't going nowhere. We'll manage just fine once I get these supplies logged in." I gave Sonny a punch to the shoulder to seal the bond between me, the compromised man, and Sonny, the man who I knew would not mention it to anyone.

"Just don't let the University bitch that runs this place catch you. She'll snap your blue balls off with her she-wolf fangs." I nodded in silence, acknowledging the truth in Sonny's advice.

Sonny drove the tractor to the landing strip with me riding in the flatbed trailer behind. We stacked the cargo into the trailer, and I checked off what had arrived and asked Sonny to read off the inventory a second time to be sure. "What's with the pieces of canoe in the cargo bay?" I inquired.

"Those drunks messed up and put it on your shipment. Probably was supposed to be delivered to a guy in far north Manitoba." Sonny shrugged his shoulders. "Poor flying weather out of Saskatoon is part of why some of your stuff didn't ship this time, or maybe that guy in Manitoba waiting for his canoe ended up with the rest of your stuff by mistake. Shit happens, man."

I shook my head, "Yep that shit is going to hit the fan around here when that University bitch hears about this." Sonny looked sympathetic. He was kind enough to help me unload back at the research station. I initiated the partial manifest and saluted Sonny as he left me to restock.

Skottie emerged from her bunkhouse once Sonny was gone. "Shit, that was close. We almost got caught," she said with a nervous laugh.

I corrected her, "Skottie, we did get caught. No one was fooled. It was obvious what was going on behind that flimsy privacy screen when Sonny walked in on us." Her face dropped as she acknowledged the truth. "Don't worry, he's cool," I added for assurance. "He told me his nickname was No-Nooky of the North," I informed her to lighten up the conversation. Skottie didn't think it was funny.

"No nooky?" Skottie asked; it was a question not a statement.

"At least no nooky where we can get caught again. And no nooky until I stash these supplies before the Wicked Bitch of the North can accuse me of being a lay-about photographer." I pushed Skottie toward the mess hall, "C'mon, you can help me put the food away, then I'll need you to direct me as to where you will want the lab resources stowed."

Skottie asked, "Did you order any milk?" and then pulled open her shirt enough to give me an eyeful of her burgeoning bosom, before covering up with a coy smile as I gave her another shove on the butt toward the mess hall.

"I did, but that was before I discovered a surprising supply of hen's milk."

"Isn't hen's milk what the French call eggnog?"

"If it isn't, it should be. Oo-La-La, I'm ready to get back to nogging on some warm egg-shaped whites pretty soon." I gave Skottie a fun spank as we entered the mess hall door.

Skottie turned, "You just might be able to charm a hen into laying a big, round, nippled egg in your face -- if you keep playing with my tush."

Skottie helped me finish stocking the pantry, giving me the opportunity to handle her bottom and brush against her overstuffed shirt as we worked in close quarters. There were only four boxes of scientific supplies that were left outside to be carried over to the lab. We went out to retrieve them when the puttering sound of an ATV announced Hailey's return to the station.

Skottie dashed off to greet Hailey and the two closed ranks, turning their backs to me, each throwing a glance over her shoulder to see if the excluded male was keeping his distance as they shared girl talk and exchanged secrets. Their body language was easy to read, I knew that Hailey wanted to catch up on the developments with Skottie's body. Hailey had advised Skottie to talk with me at the beginning of the day, suspecting that Skottie's fear of pregnancy would turn out to be the miracle of induced lactation from my lichen soup recipe. There was a hug between Hailey and Skottie. I picked up two boxes and carried them into the lab, acting oblivious to the lady's conversation which intrigued me to the utmost.

I grabbed the last two boxes and was followed into the lab by the two hens. "So, Myles," Skottie began, "it appears you're quite the alchemist, your potion has turned Helen's hens into a pair of dairy cows." Hailey found that opening line hilarious. The girls laughed together for a moment before straightening up to address me. "We are a little embarrassed to tell Helen that our boobs are now heavy with milk. It should be an exciting scientific discovery, but it is kind of personal, so we have to figure out how to..."

Hailey interrupted, "Besides, our new cow hormones have got us excited --and I'm not talking about the science discovery exciting part of this; we are not only milky on top but pretty wet and bothered down below."

Skottie finished her thought, "Yeah, so we're not sure how this will be received by Helen. We want to keep this a secret for a little longer."

Hailey went back to her line of interest, "We need you to service us, Myles. We need our bursting boobies drained and I think I speak for both of us, we need to get the full, deluxe service from the only rooster in this outpost, or bull, or whatever boy barnyard animal that can satisfy us hens or cows or whatever we've become."

Skottie let out a little squeak when Hailey laid out her plea for servicing and put her hands to her mouth at hearing the explicit request. She looked at Hailey and then turned to me, "OK, yeah. Damn right, I'm in need of the full, deluxe service that she wants too." Skottie gave me an exaggerated wink that everybody in the room saw and understood.

"Myles, do you want us to unpack a few things for you?" Offered Skottie as she bent over to open a box.

"Myles, do you want me to unpack a couple of things for you?" Hailey offered with a mischievous smile as she lifted her pair of saturated knobs with hands pushing from underneath.

"Back off bitch," snarled Skottie in jest, "the pink lichen hypothesis was my idea; I get first..."

Skottie stopped mid sentence when Dr. Fukadavich tramped through the door, putting an end to any discussion of our shared secret and the hen's expression of their sexual desires. "Myles, where are the supplies you were told to take care of?"

"I've put them away already, at least those that were delivered."

The woman in charge gave me a glare of contempt. "What the hell are you trying to tell me Myles? Come now lad, don't try and hide your incompetence from me. Give me the manifest so I can check your work. I'll be right here waiting."

I braced myself for more ill-treatment when I returned from the mess hall and handed her the invoice that showed much of the ordered supplies were not delivered. She scanned it with a quick glance, lowered the copy and raised her voice, "Myles, you screw-up, how do I know this is what was delivered? You've already hidden the evidence before I could go over the manifest myself for accuracy. I bet you think you're clever trying to pull a fast one. I'm on to your sissy tricks Myles."

The bitch was pushing me beyond my limit. "I put the supplies away for efficiency. If I had left them in their boxes, you'd be standing here calling me a lazy ass picture boy if I hadn't shown some initiative; I'm on to your bitchy tricks professor. Check the facts, ask your grad students, they're the ones who unloaded the four boxes of lab supplies, they can show you the facts and set your ill-informed accusations straight." I was dug in, talking to her like she talked to me. My voice was cool but I'm sure the edge of my anger flashed through my words.

"What dip shit initialed this?" she shook the yellow form in my face, "what flunky bio department dropout would accept half of what is supposed to be here? Picture boy, you are an idiot. You shouldn't have accepted this incomplete delivery." She leaned toward me, "I need those supplies! You saddled me with an unequipped research station. I can't believe you did this to me! Where are my supplies?"

I suppressed my searing indignation, "I'm told they probably went to some guy in northern Manitoba who was expecting a canoe but got small mammal lab equipment instead. Shit happens man." I sounded too smug for my own good. "Professor, are you suggesting that this is an all-or-nothing proposition at this remote location? If I did not get everything on the list, would you have had me send it all back? What kind of station manager would make a boneheaded decision like that; everyone can see that having a partial delivery is better than a completely unequipped research outpost -- right?" I felt my logic was unimpeachable and felt I had climbed out from under Fucka-da-bitch's boot heel, at least for one glorious moment. I pressed my advantage, closing with a firm, even voice, "Fuck you." I turned and walked out to prepare supper.

"In your dreams, picture boy. It'll be a cold night in hell when you get a chance to poke your pencil penis up inside of me," she screeched at me as I let the door close behind me with a final click. "Did you hear me? A cold night in hell!"

It was not expected that the Battle Axe of Biology would back down, and she didn't. She arrived at the supper table with her hens. We all sat in awkward silence stuffing our mouths after a long, calorie consuming day.

Suspecting that I would be cut off from my expeditions to forage for pink lichen as punishment, I decided I'd use up my lichen supply. Besides the daily serving of lichen soup, I decided that I would supplement several other menu items with the secret ingredient. I cooked ham with dirty rice, adding minced lichen to the other spices in the rice. I baked biscuits mixed with cheese and bacon and baked in some lichen for my own selfish purposes. I wanted to pump up the dosage of the miraculous lactation enhancer for Skottie and Hailey. I wanted the girls to come beg me to have their engorged milk sacks licked and sucked and drained of their sweet supply. It was my reward for enduring the humiliating attacks of their advisor.

The hens drank their lichen soup with relish. I caught an exchange of knowing smiles between them before they asked for seconds. Nobody noticed the secret ingredient that I had stirred into their meal, other than the usual soup. Dr. Fukadavich ate in silence, wolfing down the milk-inducing rice and ate four biscuits laced with lactation lichen. "You've got three more days to show me something before I end this wretched lichen eating experiment," she said to her hens before she walked out the door, back to her room. That was the only thing said at the supper table.

Hailey hopped up and watched Helen from inside the window. "She's gone," announced Hailey. Skottie and Hailey skipped into the kitchen, unbuttoning their shirts and pulling out tissues and paper towels from their bras, sodden with milk leaking from their dual nuzzle nozzles and throwing the used absorbent material into the trash. "I'm a milky mess," proclaimed Skottie as she dabbed at her nipples. "I'm feeling large and stretched out," said Skottie as she flipped a breast out of its cup, evaluating its heft and feel as if she were choosing a ripe melon from a farmer's market stand.

"I'm feeling bigger, rounder and beautiful. I like my new, fuller look," purred Hailey as she petted and admired her knockers bunched into a bra that was a cup size or two too small.

The hens looked like they wanted to swarm me and mother me. "That was awful, Myles," started Skottie. "That was just awful and completely unfair of Helen to lay into you like that. I'm so sorry for you and I'm sorry that I didn't say anything in your defense. We know it was unfair and way out of line. I felt so bad for you; I didn't know what to do. While I was standing there in shock at her tirade, I felt so sorry for you. And a funny thing happened too; I had this urge to rip off my shirt and breastfeed you a big, fat milky nipple right there in front of everybody. I had a tingly let-down response just as you were telling Helen 'Fuck you' with that cool and collected male voice. I was so sad and mad and sexy for you at the same time."

"I was gobsmacked at Helen's behavior, Myles," added Hailey. "It was beyond belief what she was saying. As I listened in astonishment, I too was surprised to feel my breasts were buzzing and my nipples were pumping out their contents. I was afraid I would turn into a fountain and wet my chest in a surprise spectacle."

I opened my arms to draw them both in for a hug. "I appreciate your sympathies. We all know that there was nothing anyone could say to bring Madam Fucka-da-bitch to leave me alone for something that was not in my control." Skottie and Hailey gave me a tight squeeze around my shoulders. "It looks and sounds like I have a pair of over-lactating ladies on my hands. Maybe y'all can make me feel better if you host me and let me belly-up to the milk bar and take a drink or two on the house."

"I've been waiting all day to insist on that very idea, I've got a pair of protruding ports that are dying to be sipped and sucked into relief," said Hailey as she pushed her chest into my side.

Skottie stood on her tiptoes and whispered in my ear, "Not only are my garbanzos also in need of relief, but my inner core is feeling hollow and excited. I need relief real bad - do you understand?"

The sound of the mess hall door opening sent everyone scrambling to look busy. Dr. Fukadavich walked in on us, "My hens, what are you doing in here with scullery help? You've got important academic research to work on."

"That's just what we were doing," replied Hailey, "Skottie and I were talking in the lab about our lichen experiment, and since we have three more days to come up with something interesting, we came to check on the kitchen's supply of pink lichen. We didn't want to run out before the experiment ended. Myles says he has almost none left."

"Alright then, make sure you have enough to do what you need to do. We're short on a lot of supplies around here, we're dealing with a royal fuck-up." She tossed a sneer toward me. "Lichen is the only supply that Myles can work to try and redeem himself by making sure that we don't come up short." Helen searched the refrigerator, pulled out the two leftover biscuits, heated them in the microwave and then turned to leave. "Skottie and Hailey, you've got research to finish tonight. Leave the tart-mouthed wimp to his work, breakfast comes early."