Hot Hen's Milk & a Cold Day in Hell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn. Why does this keep happening to me?" groaned Skottie.

"What?" Asked Hailey.

"Just when I'm ready to express myself, I keep getting interrupted," she replied.

"Like when?" probed Hailey.

"Oh," giggled Skottie, "Maybe I'll tell you later. I think we better skedaddle over to Mouschwitz to process all of this and maybe process our samples too." Skottie threw her head toward the door, indicating that Hailey should leave. "Helen is watching to make sure we're not spending time over here. Let's go Hailey."

I watched the girls walk away. "Don't go to bed too early Myles, an offer that you can't refuse may become available sometime later. Toodles." Skottie blew a kiss before Hailey shoved her along and paused to turn her head and lick her open lips in a flirtatious come-on.

The subarctic sky was beginning to darken around 10:30 and I was finishing my meal prep and doing a little photo editing when Skottie stuck her head in the door; "Psst. Myles, we'll come give you the high sign in a little while, but not until we think Helen is asleep." Skottie then ducked away into the gathering twilight.

I was lying on my cot, feeling my cock grow stiff and then subside as I forced myself not to give Mr. Mongo the attention he was rising up to find. About an hour-and-a-half after I'd gotten the whispered plan, my door cracked open and Skottie wiggled around it and came over to my corner wearing a nightshirt that hung like a circus tent propped up on a pair of pointed nipples, covering the juggling act going on underneath the big top.

"Hailey made me promise to not get distracted while I'm over here to fetch you. She sent me to call in some relief for all four cowgirls; we're both filled up and literally aching for you to breastfeed so we can get some satisfaction and rest." Skottie lifted her shirt, scrunching her teat and squirting me with a fine spray of her overflowing fluid. She laughed in a muffled voice, "There Myles, all you have to do is follow the Milky Way, I practically dribbled out a leaking liquid trail on my way over here."

My bell cow led us out through the door, sneaking back to the graduate student quarters with me following behind her. Arrangements had been made inside; two single beds had been pushed together. I saw Hailey curled up on one side of the bed, wearing a pair of panties and a T-shirt with a damp spot over the business-end of her left titty. "Has my midnight lover come in search of something?" she asked in a sultry voice as she hiked the hem of her shirt, hinting at a seductive peek-a-boo game about to be played on her mattress.

"Which of these lovely twin girls are you going to dance with first, Myles?" asked Skottie as she pulled her top over her head, tossing it across the room. Cupping one full breast and lifting it as an offering before doing the same with the other. "This one is 'Beauty,'" she said, "and this one is 'Beast.' What's your pleasure, which girl gets to go dancing with Myles first?"

Before I could think of a way to answer in front of the two busty babes vying for my dairyman skills, Hailey spoke up, "Hey, Myles come lie down right here," she smoothed a place in the middle of the beds, "and close your eyes and pick your pleasure from four random offerings brought to your lips."

I stripped off my shirt and hopped on the bed, rolled on my back and said, "Simple Simon said to the milkmaids, let me taste your wares..." as I closed my eyes and opened my mouth.

Hailey laid her breast milk-scented shirt over my eyes, "No peeking. Only suckling until the next sweet surprise makes its way to your mouth. And no feeling either of us up until you've tried all four, OK?" Hailey and Skottie stepped to the back of the room to decide who would make the first offering of a lactating lollipop to the man on his back.

A pair of bare legs straddled me as a mystery woman lowered her breast to my open lips. I licked the wet nipple, latching on to the meaty end of the tit and began to draw a stream of milk into my mouth. I nursed for a minute or two before the meal was withdrawn and she dismounted. By the feel of the length of the aroused nipple and the firmness of the breast pressed against my nose and cheeks, I knew I had just been breastfed by Hailey. But I kept the secret to myself. I was mounted as before, and a new pleasure dome was lowered within my tongue's reach. As soon as the sugar button was close enough, I flicked her with my tongue, eliciting a thrilled squeal that I recognized as belonging to Skottie. A voluptuous breast was stuffed into my mouth, the shorter, thick stumps confirmed that I was nursing from Skottie. The second round was over, the owner of that udder departed. The third round mammary prize was presented, I caressed her with eager tongue and lips. She poured into my throat a steady stream of milk from a squat nipple that belonged to Skottie's pendulous packaged pair. I nursed from nipple Number 3, drawing both milk and low moans of pleasure from its owner. Surprise package four was dropped between my lips as I coaxed a trickle of sweet syrup from Hailey's milky mound.

The covering was taken from my eyes, revealing two topless women kneeling at my sides. Skottie and Hailey pushing out their chest with pride as if being judged at the county fair milk barn. "How was that?" asked Hailey expectantly.

"Udderly delightful," I replied, smacking my lips. "I can taste the fennel from my lichen soup. I love fennel, but not in my beakers of breast milk. I'm going to have to leave that out of the soup recipe now that I know the consequences will be felt by my own taste buds.

Skottie cut in, "Don't keep us in suspense, Myles; which flavor of milkshake are you going to order first?"

"Umm," I said as I contemplated my decision, lifting my hands to fondle the bounty of beautiful boobs hanging over me. "Batting first and leading off for La Leche League, lactating lady Number 3," I announce. Skottie sat up, tilted her head with a pleased smile, looking like she had just won a beauty pageant.

"Ooh! You just chose The Beast," she confided with pride as she bunched a pile of pillows behind her and made a lap indicating I was to come over and lie in it to be breastfed from her right titty, The Beast. Skottie adjusted her generous self, holding her milk jug and pointing it to my mouth. I encircled her dark areola, suckling with long, slow draws on her robust bust. Skottie petted The Beast, adjusting herself for comfort as her milk streamed over my tongue. "That's it baby, that's the way mama likes it. Oh, baby, you are giving mama the relief she needs. Drink me, baby, drain mama's big floppy tits dry."

Skottie nursed me with tenderness for five or six minutes before her milk supply ebbed. Hailey was sitting next to me watching the nursing process, handling her fluid-filled globes, warming them up and waiting for her chance to breastfeed me and experience her own needed relief. Skottie had stopped producing an easy stream of milk, I gave her the signal that The Beast had played out, releasing her from my gentle jaws.

As soon as Skottie released her nipple from my mouth, I was sprayed with milk aimed at my face by Hailey. "Which fountain do you want first, Myles?" she asked as she pumped milk mist at me, getting a few drops in my mouth but managing to mostly drench my eyebrows and nose.

"Lady's choice," I answered, "but make it snappy before I drown."

Hailey needed no further encouragement, she hopped over and lay on top of me, plopping her right breast into my face below. "Let me introduce you to Miss Jangles," she said as she teased me by escorting her long, lush nipple around my lips. "Miss Jingles would also like to make your acquaintance," she explained as she switched titties, teasing me with her left leading lady.

"Hey! Only one titty tasting at a time, that's the deal Hailey." Skottie was indignant that Hailey was offering two for the price of one, apparently a violation of the rules the girls had agreed upon earlier.

"I haven't started flowing yet Skottie, I was only seeing whether he preferred Miss Jingles or Miss Jangles first; relax." Hailey traced around my lips with a single finger, getting me to open wide. "Ready to share a drink with Miss Jangles?" Hailey stretched over me, pressing a gorgeous, round symmetrical fruit against my teeth. I welcomed her nipple with a tongue bath, stimulating her sensitive and puffy areola in the process.

"Keep doing that. My milk needs to be coaxed out after I was accused of cheating." I wrapped my fingers around her breast, massaging the alabaster sides while suckling the extended nipple. "Umm, that's good. Do you taste me yet? I feel my milk coming down. I love this, Myles. I need your relief; I'm ready to melt in your mouth."

"Tell me what I taste like, Myles," Hailey asked in a shy tone.

"You taste like freckles."

Hailey snorted, "What do my freckles taste like?"

"Chocolate." I finished talking and got back to business, loading up a mouthful of titty flesh.

With gentle fingers pumping her overstuffed cushions, Hailey began feeding me pulses of her sweetness. Hailey could feel my erection stiffened under her belly as she lay on top of me. I swallowed Miss Jangles at Hailey's upper end while on Hailey's lower end; Miss Kitty was busy grinding on my branding iron straining to break through my sweatpants. Learning on her elbows, the girl on top of me was lost in concentration. Her happy hormones were rushing to her head, putting Hailey in a mellow cuddling posture while at the same time she had the look, feel and sound of a woman being shadowed by an orgasm creeping up on her. She dry humped my covered cock with a steady trot, leaking juices from her pussy and her tits in unison.

Hailey held her eyes closed tight; her face twitched as small waves of emotion broke from her sexual depths and washed across her features. Her body was dominated by powerful sensations rising from between her legs. "Oh my," she groaned in a subdued voice, "oh, oh, every time you take me in with your deep sucking, I get a strange urge tugging at the back of my clit. Oooh, my naughty bits are going all dithery as my milk is coming out into your mouth." Hailey's words dissolved into expressive, incoherent sounds as her thighs flexed, her belly clinched as she pushed her wet panties hard into my massive ridge. Hailey's eyes rolled back in her head as I suckled her nipple with a furious pace. She mashed her clit into my crotch and gave out a small, melting cry. Both Hailey and Miss Jangles appeared drained, at least for the moment, as she rolled off to my side. "Aaaah, I had a little orgasm," she confided in a dreamy voice. "Maybe two or two and a half orgasms, I wasn't expecting that, I was just playing."

I noticed out of the corner of my eye that Skottie had slipped her hand under her pink panties and was masturbating along with Hailey's humping moves. Skottie had watched and listened to Hailey up close working herself into a little orgasm. This got Skottie sexually wound up as she waited for me to drink off Miss Jangles so she could jump on me and get a second shot at breastfeeding me with The Beauty.

Skottie peeled away her panties and cuddled up next to me, lifting her arm over her head, exposing The Beauty. She shifted some pillows, propping up her wobbly, milk-making wonder for easy access to my mouth. "Come over here baby, mama's got something sweet for her man." I leaned in to latch on and give her the suckling pleasure and pressure relief she needed. Her nipple already had droplets of milky dew collecting and dripping from them.

Inhaling the big beefy mouthful of girl flesh brought me my reward, a stream of hot, fresh milk bursting from her bosom, filling my mouth. Skottie was an excellent milker and was happy to share. "Yes, nurse from mama. She needs you to suck her titty, it makes mama feel good." I worked her with my mouth and hands until she reached up and grabbed my wrist, pulling it off her breast and placing it between her legs.

"You can make mama feel doubly good if you nurse and do a little pussy play at the same time," she whispered in my ears as she put her hand on top of mine and pressed it between her wet labia. "See if you can find the hidden princess, she is peeking out from behind pink curtains and needs someone to dance with her."

Skottie's secret canyon was at flood stage. Her arousal had produced an abundance of sex nectar that soaked my fingers as I dove between her folds to search for the shy princess. Dipping into her vagina I stroked upward using two fingers coated with her sex honey, wiggling their way up until they ran aground on a hard, jutting button. I circled the knob with tiny circles, making Skottie seize a sharp breath in her excitement. I pushed my face into her feeding breast to keep her from leaping away and letting her generous portions fall from my suckling lips. Once she settled back into a nursing position, I resumed my two-fingered navigation around her engorged clit. I touched its tip every now and then to make her stop breathing as her thighs clinched tight in ecstatic response.

I couldn't tell what Skottie was enjoying more, the comfort and sublime pleasure of releasing her pent-up milk supply to a nursing man or having her twat diddled. I stopped breastfeeding for a moment and asked, "Do you like breastfeeding or pussy play the most?" Skottie just let her head fall back into the pile of pillows and moaned. I think that was the best the poor girl could muster; all her energies being devoted to tits and twat -- there was nothing left to form her words.

Hailey was sitting up on the other side of me, watching and listening to Skottie's deep moans. She had not only recovered from her little orgasm or two, but she was also revved up and wanting more of the same. Her hands were crawling over her breasts, fondling Miss Jingles and Miss Jangles, rubbing her ass and scooping her fingers into her maroon polka dotted knickers. Hailey finished handling herself and turned her attention to me.

Hailey was working the elastic band of my sweatpants over my hips, stripping me of my underwear and pants while I was milking at Skottie's breast. My clothing was removed from my thighs and past my ankles. Mr. Mongo, now free of his restraining clothing, stretched up to my navel in proud and glorious freedom. Hailey's fingers crept over my naked thigh, landing on my scrotum with a light touch. Her curious fingers exploring my nuts, tickling the skin drawn tight over my balls and exciting the penis into a pulsing throb. With a gentle tug, she lifted my stiff pole, handling me with a delicate grip as if she were holding a bird. My man-handle felt good in her grip, and she wrapped her fingers around my shaft with a hungry assertiveness testing its rigidity. Satisfied she wasn't going to break it off, she held me in the palm of her hand letting her coiled fingers roll up from the base of my cock to the underside of my bulging purple glans. With a smooth stroke, Hailey's fingers traveled down my shaft the same way they'd come up.

I considered myself the luckiest man north of the equator. I had a big, floppy milky tit planted in my mouth; my right hand was thrilled to be hunting for an excited clitoris hiding in the pink swamp while a bare-breasted gal dripped her milk onto my leg as she plied her sweet fingers up and down my aroused manhood. I was coordinated and talented enough to keep Skottie's milk streaming into my mouth as I concentrated on bathing her love button with her copious quantity of girl juice as I rubbed my fingers around and over her hot spot.

Skottie's leg muscles got taut, her toes pointed, and her belly sucked in and then flexed upward as I continued my slow, deliberate dance with her hidden princess. Her breath became shallow and with every exhalation, she made a quivering moan. Her hips lifted as my fingers diddled with her clit, her breathy moans quickened as I sucked at her nipple as broad as a wine bottle cork. Skottie's hips were bounding with involuntary thrusts into my pleasuring palm. Skottie was dripping at both ends; sweet, hot fluids to the north and warm, thick, fragrant liqueur from the south. I kept up the pussy play and my steady nursing, driving her higher and out of control, knowing her core was compressed tight, waiting and lusting for a hot and heavy explosive climax.

Skottie arched, her vagina thrust upward, her short moans growing into long, loud screams. The flexing and clenching at her sexual center wound her too tight and brought on a spectacular orgasmic collapse as she bellowed and shook from her legs out to her flailing hands. Her breast popped out of my mouth in her ecstatic throes of passion, her tits shaking like molded mounds of Jello topped by cherries.

The powerful orgasmic reverberations echoed through Skottie's body as she lay next to me in a post-climactic pool, radiating heated passion and fanning her face with her hands. Hailey watched her sister hen get off a great, loud orgasm as she held tight to my cock. Hailey had ideas and must have thought that possession is nine-tenths of the law. With Skottie in collapse from overstimulation, Hailey was thinking a cock in hand is worth stuffing into my bush. Hailey was ready and willing to pounce.

Hailey held my dick as she bent over and dropped her mouth over the skyward pointing spire. She swallowed me to the hilt, drawing her head up my length, making sure her tongue covered every square millimeter of my pecker. Hailey licked me with lust and gusto, working her curled fingers over the parts of my pole that were not covered by her hot lips.

Hailey threw her left leg over my side, setting in between my thigh and Skottie's pelvis. Holding my joystick, she aimed it at her members-only entrance, before saying the secret passwords, "Fuck me Myles," and then settled on top of my dick, easing and adjusting herself as my tool spread her silky vaginal wall open as I entered her deep. She was hot to the touch, her pussy embraced the cylinder of rigid manmeat that she had just devoured. She wiggled her hips to stuff me as far up into her sex chamber as she desired, her juices made a slurping sound as I pushed into her, forcing them to trickle out along my erections and drip onto my hairs and over my balls.

I held a hand on each bare hip, guiding them as Hailey rocked up and down, pushing my stick stuffed up in her box, treating me with throbbing contractions, signaling a growing orgasm as she worked into a feeding frenzy. I watched Hailey's face as she balanced on my erection, shifting for maximum pleasure. She rode me at a gallop, thrusting her hips forward; lapping at the candy stick she held between her labia, running her pussy walls all over it in an effort to consume all that was inside of her.

The lactating ladies bounced above me, as tiny drops of her milk beaded up on the tips of her outstretched nipples and rained down on my chest with each jiggling grunt as she rammed her pussy hard onto my timber. Miss Jingles and Miss Jangles swung enticingly over my face as I watched Hailey fuck me from below.

Hailey's indulgent fucking moans of building revelry re-aroused Skottie. Skottie shifted from her reclining pose next to me, now recovered from the double whammy of her fingered orgasm and the oxytocin rush of breastfeeding me. Skottie crawled around the edge of the mattress, her udders swinging like bells ringing in a joyous tiding. Skottie settled between my legs and behind Hailey, the red headed hen getting laid.

Hailey bucked me hard, scooping her hips and pouring her honey pot over my cock, letting my dick spoon out her steaming, lubricating nectar filling the inside of her hot hole. Skottie pressed her large breasts into Hailey's back, letting Hailey's rhythmic, driving thrusts be felt as her broad, thick nipples rubbing against Hailey's sweaty skin. Skottie's hands moved up Hailey's ribs and cupped her round, symmetrical domes of milky decadence.