Hot Hen's Milk & a Cold Day in Hell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A blissful groan escaped Hailey's lips as Skottie clasped her palms around her jostling spheres, pressing her fingertips along Hailey's protruding nips. "You like that, don't you?" asked Skottie in an almost menacing tone. "You like to have a thick dick stuffed inside your tight pussy as I play titty tag with your pretty nips, don't you girl?" Skottie was pumping Hailey's breasts with groping squeezes while Hailey was pumping me with pelvic thrusts and vaginal squeezes. "Are you going to give my man Myles the milk he needs? Hailey are you going to spray my man Myles with your hot milk as you fuck him?"

Whether it was Skottie's erotic words, the heavy kneading of Hailey's breast tissue and milk ducts, or the power of a sudden, volcanic orgasm, I can't say, but the results of one or all three of those factors was a sight to behold. Hailey lost all control, as she was slammed by a violent orgasm; a tremulous moan roared from her throat, her legs shook and her breasts became geysers. Skottie held Hailey up against her tits, reaching around and pointing Hailey's milk jets straight out in front. When Hailey's milk valves were thrown wide open, breast milk streamed from her nipples in an automatic, continuous spray, drenching my chest and face from an erotically induced torrid meteor shower that drained every star from Hailey's Milky Way.

Hailey's orgasmic let down response was a flash flood and more than a mortal man could handle. I lost control as soon as Hailey's breasts squirted gushes of milk, I bellowed in sweet anguish as my balls unloaded their own creamy white fluids into Hailey's pulsing pussy socket mounted tightly on my cock. I bucked, throwing my hips into the woman on top of me, instinctually driving deep into the encompassing womanhood to shower her cervix with all that was in me. Hailey convulsed in Skottie's double-arm hold, her nipples were open hydrants, flowing over me as the echoing reverberations of her orgasm ricocheted through her limp body. Skottie, as assistant and co-producer of this sexually charged milky bathhouse show, offered the closing benediction, "Cum goes in, milk comes out, is that how it works Hailey?" Hailey moaned and convulsed as another round rattled through her womb at Skottie's evocative words.

"Well, what fresh hell of a mess do we have here?" Dr. Fukadavich's voice came from the shadowed corner next to the door, across the room.

"Shit," said Skottie in a resigned voice, reaching over me and pulling off a blanket and covering Hailey. Skottie reached over the side of the bedframe and grabbed Hailey's shirt off the floor and pulled it over her head while searching for a pair of pants. I moved a couple of pillows over my wilting erection, knowing I was screwed, this being the third screwing for me tonight and the third time was no charm.

Dr. Fukadavich leaned against the wall, her arms folded over her large bosom, observing and enjoying our embarrassed retreat from the heights of wild, milk-bath sex. "I didn't expect this," she said. "I didn't think you were up to this kind of behavior Myles, you little twerp. I thought for sure you were a homosexual, with your devotion to art and pictures and your comfort in the kitchen. That's why I hired you, an artsy, foody girly-man cook for us, a homo that would leave my hens alone and fixate on your wimpy gay-boy interests. I didn't expect to find Myles the homosexual raiding the hen coop."

She stared at me out of the darkness, waiting for my reaction. "So, Myles, who's fooling who? Are you really a homosexual that has come prowling into the coop trying and hoping to prove to yourself that you are not the gay cocksucker that you fear you truly are? Or did you swing back to become a real man after you couldn't find any boy buttholes to fuck on the northern tundra?"

With a second bed blanket slung over her shoulders, Skottie stood, "That's enough Helen. Hailey and I have some exciting research results to discuss with you, and Myles has been instrumental in solving the mystery of female voles eating the lichen. I know you will be quite interested to hear the preliminary results of our research. Myles has done nothing wrong. I invited him in here and together we have pieced together a significant scientific finding."

Dr. Fukadavich snorted, "I'm skeptical. I'm very skeptical. What I've witnessed doesn't look like scientific research. You three naked jaybirds know damn well it looks like porn."

"Helen, wait until we tell you the whole story. You'll be hauling in the grant money for an exciting new line of mammalian research -- guaranteed," added Hailey.

"You know that sounds like chicken shit, the boldest, quickest thinking shoveling of chicken shit that I've ever heard from any of my students. OK, both of you are going to have to back up your story with strong evidence. I'll be waiting for you two to show up properly dressed as women scientists over at my place. See you in five."

Skottie picked up my clothes and tossed them over to me. "Helen, Myles's soup recipe has brought on a strange mammalian response. The soup that Myles has been feeding us has induced lactation."

"What the hell are you saying Skottie? If this fucking mess of a scandal is from Myles's foul soup, then it's no soup for you!" she ordered. She then pointed at Hailey, "And no soup for you!" Dr. Fukadavich opened the door and goose stepped out into the 4 AM breaking morning light.

"Don't worry Myles," assured Skottie, "we've got this. The preliminary results show that your soup has induced lactation in two out of two subjects. Helen has got to respect the data and results of your soup. The science is on our side, she is going to be quite pleased at the many lines of research that your lichen soup recipe has opened up for her. Don't worry, just let me and Hailey handle Helen. It'll be fine, maybe more than fine."

I dressed and was about to slink over to my cot in the mess hall, when I questioned Skottie. "You said the lichen produced results in two out of two. Isn't it only two out of three? I prepared soup for your professor plus the two of you for this experiment, that makes three."

Hailey chimed in, "The results for the third sample may still be out. Helen didn't eat as much of the lichen soup as we did, but she did eat some and we can't be sure if her massive mammaries aren't loaded and dripping her own milk as we speak."

"Excellent scientific reasoning Hailey," added Skottie. "And now that I think about it, before I was confirmed to be lactating, I have to admit that my clit seemed especially horny, and my girl parts were acting wet and excited. So, I hypothesize that Helen may be experiencing hot and bothered lady symptoms and not know it is coming from your secret recipe Myles!"

"I've got something to confess," I admitted as we headed toward the door, "I've been mixing pink lichen into more than the soup. I was hoping to pump both of you so full of milk that you would come begging me to breastfeed from your nipples to get relief. But Dr. Fukadavich ate more than her usual helping of lichen-spiked dishes. I wonder how that affects an old moose cow like your advisor?"

Skottie pecked my cheek with a kiss, "Thanks for pumping my breasts full of milk Myles. I loved breastfeeding you. I'm glad it worked out the way you wanted it to."

"Ditto," said Hailey and pecked a kiss on my other cheek. "Maybe we can share the data on our bodily changes -- in the name of science, and work it into our conversation with Helen and find out if she is developing wet and wild female symptoms too." We parted paths, the hens walked together over to Helen's quarters for their meeting; I trudged back to my solitary place.

I didn't go back to sleep, busying myself instead in the kitchen preparing breakfast, which I suspected would be earlier and colder than usual. I mixed in the last of the lichen supply in a spiced egg and ham breakfast casserole. Helen and her hens filed into the dining area together. There was no discussion at the table with me as to what had been discussed among the three researchers. We ate in silence until the meal was over, then Dr. Fukadavich mentioned the weather, "That deep, low-pressure trough that they've been tracking is forecast to move in over us later today. We can expect plummeting, dangerous temperatures, strong winds and the possibility of freezing precipitation. No one is to go out into the field. We're in for devil's own weather; it'll be one damned cold day followed by one damn cold night in hell around here. However, a cold night in hell will make for good lab time and we have some interesting research to begin."

"Skottie, Hailey; let's get started on this new research. I'll meet you over at the lab in thirty minutes." Dr. Fukadavich turned to leave, then paused at the door and called back, "Myles, my hens could use the help of a lab assistant; once you get the kitchen back in order, join us. I hear you've made an interesting contribution to a possible significant mammalian hormonal discovery by your work with a species of lichen in the kitchen." The door latched close, Hailey and Skottie sprung from their seats, racing to the back of the kitchen with arms full of dirty dishes, beckoning me to join them.

"That was weird," I said in a subdued undertone after the professor left. "A solemn breakfast, yes; but I spent the last few hours coming up with witty, cutting remarks to defend myself from Fucka-da-bitch's expected on-going verbal attacks on my character and performance. There wasn't any of that from that old bitch. What happened?"

Skottie and Hailey were dying to share what happened now that their professor was gone. Skottie opened her mouth, "Yeah Myles, Hailey and I were pretty nervous a few hours ago. We expected Helen was going to shame us and throw us to the wolves in our skivvies right here, or at least kick us out of the doctoral program..."

"It wasn't that at all!" interrupted Hailey. "She was calm, maybe kind of sad. It was a strange reaction; Helen acted like she was sorry. I would say she seemed wistful like she found out that we were having a party and she didn't get an invitation."

Skottie took over the narrative, "We told her about what we both experienced, that after eating your prepared lichen ingredients, we were induced to lactate. It is obvious that this explains why the female voles were eating lichen, to help them nurse their pups. We told Helen how uncomfortable our boobs had become as they filled with milk and that we begged you to come and help us find relief because part of your job description is first aid. Even if we were experiencing the unconventional malady of sprained boobs."

Hailey laughed, "Helen became instantly curious and excited when we told her both of us had been feeling super horny and leaking for a couple of days. There was no anger about our secret play group, instead she wanted to know what it felt like and she wanted to know if we thought you were gay."

"Well, I'd love to know how you answered that question," I said with a chuckle.

"Myles, we were discreet in our details," assured Skottie, "but we did broach the subject of the collateral effect of this lichen to not only induce lactation but also induce some very naughty behavior among some barnyard hens. We left no doubt about your sexual orientation and skill among some over-sexed co-eds."

"Helen got very interested in the physiological changes to our genitalia and questioned us on psychological changes to our libidos. Helen was thinking of some of the immediate applications from this lichen -- if she only knew how you prepared it to bring on our hormonal changes." Hailey went on, "Helen and the rest of us can see that this could have huge commercial success as a female aphrodisiac and help women whose milk supply is insufficient to feed their babies..."

"Or their boyfriends or husbands!" added Skottie with a large grin.

Skottie finished, "What'd I tell you Myles? Nothing to worry about. Thanks to your proprietary lichen preparation process and recipes and four milky tits out here in the wilderness, Myles, you've become a hero with your lichen prep process. If I could read Helen's thoughts, I wouldn't be surprised if she was thinking of winning a Nobel Prize from your discovery. Well, maybe that's just the rush of oxytocin talking to us ladies after we've breastfed. Too soon to say, but this discovery is going to be important, and Helen is going to want to know how you made the lichen soup and other meals."

A blast of cold wind shook the building's walls. "Here comes that devilish cold front," I observed. "Thanks for spilling the beans. I think you'd better head on over to the lab to continue to document the effect of pink lichen on female voles -- and other mammals." I twirled my dish towel and snapped at Skottie's haunches and then Hailey's. "Now git!"

"Be nice," admonished Hailey. "After I get cleaned up from this morning's fun, I'd like to find a way to invite you to another breastfeeding session. OK with you?" she said with a wink.

I lifted my head and listened as the arctic wind began to howl. Then replied, "Sorry girls, I heard the order, 'No soup for you!' and 'No soup for you!' and I thought it was over in so many ways. I used the last lichen in today's breakfast casserole. I think you milk cows will start to dry up and turn back into hens at the stroke of midnight."

Skottie tipped her ear, listening to gusts of cold air dashing against the roof. "Like they say, 'drink milkshakes while the wind blows,'" she said. "I hope you can find some time for The Beauty and The Beast before I pop," she gave me a wink too.

"I'd like that, but I'm afraid we're being watched and Fucka-da-bitch is going to try and twist my nuts off to keep me from enjoying the last of this season's hen's milk."

Skottie listened to the wind buffet the building, and then invited me to come over to the lab and make myself useful as a research assistant. Petting my cheek, she said, "Don't worry Myles, we'll keep you under our hen wings. Nothing bad will happen. In fact, you are the keeper of an important scientific secret. You've become 'The Man.'"

Skottie and Hailey left to go freshen up. The girls were still ragged after our sexcapade was brought to a sudden halt and then forced to meet with their advisor, coming to breakfast without a break. I took the opportunity to step outside and take some photos of a dramatic sky, filled with angry dark clouds swallowing the world. I thought, so this is what the start to a cold day in hell looks like.

After an hour or two by myself, I walked over to the lab to assist the research team, walking between buildings in a stiff gale that stabbed at my exposed skin with stinging bites of frozen rain. There was palpable excitement in the small lab as Skottie and Hailey sampled and made observations while Dr. Fukadavich advised lines of investigation and helped her hens follow proper scientific procedures. I helped wherever Skottie or Hailey asked. Dr. Fukadavich did not needle me and even included me in broad references about 'our' discovery.

Late in the afternoon, I told the team I needed to go get supper ready. Before I left, the professor asked, "Myles, how much pink lichen do you have left to cook with?"

"We're out," I answered. "Used the last of it in this morning's breakfast."

"That's too bad. We're going to need to get more of it before we call it quits for this field season. I didn't think Scottie's observation of voles eating the stuff would amount to anything. But sometimes in science, the weird, out-of-the-ordinary ideas turn into a landmark discovery. I'll admit, Myles, your kitchen preparation of the specimens may have played an important role in this finding." She paused and swallowed after almost being kind to me. "Myles, we need to know the process you used to prepare the lichen, it's important to the team."

"I did make meticulous notes on the process that I used, as you instructed me at the beginning. As I recall, you dismissed me saying, 'This is science damn it. I need you to respect this process and document everything you do with this lichen. Otherwise, you have wasted my time. Is that clear?'"

"That's great Myles, you did a good job by respecting the science," she said with some relief, almost sounding pleased with me.

"Dr. Fukadavich, everything is documented on my computer. It is also encrypted. I wouldn't want my good work that has shown so much potential, scientific and commercial, to be used without authorization." I turned toward the door and walked into a storm before she could see the shit-eating smile that had broken out across my pretty picture-boy face.

Conversation at the supper table was animated. The professor and her hens were caught up in the possibilities of this discovery, along with the academic accolades and the potential for patents and riches. When the meal was finished, Dr. Fukadavich dismissed Hailey and Skottie, "We've got a lot of work to do in the lab before we shut down for the season. Let Myles handle the kitchen work tonight and you handle the lab work."

The hens did as they were told but made nursing movements with their cheeks and lips behind Helen's back as they left the room, hoping that I would find a way to nurse from them later. Once her students had disappeared into the hellish night, Dr. Fukadavich said in a wistful voice, "Myles, we need to talk. I'll find you later tonight." She got up and followed her students into the lab for more study.

I stayed in my place and was about to go to bed when the door opened and Dr. Fukadavich came in. "Good evening, Myles. I've sent Hailey and Skottie to get some rest, it has been a most exciting day full of great work, thanks in part to you. I need to talk with you, Myles. Would you mind coming over to my place in a few minutes? I don't think you'll regret it."

I walked into her office, quickly shutting the door behind me to cut off the strong wind and frozen rain that was still pelting the landscape. Dr. Fukadavich was sitting at her desk, looking at graphs on her laptop computer. The door was open between her office and the room where she slept, a soft light from a table lamp next to her bed gave the place a cozy look -- thought cozy and Dr. Fucka-da-bitch was not a combination that had ever crossed anyone's mind.

"Myles, I'm glad you came. I've got some things to say that are difficult for me. I know, and I'm sure you are well aware, that behind my back some refer to me as Dr. Helen Fucka-da-bitch." I was non-committal in my response. "I also know that I have earned that name on many occasions, especially with you at this research station. It's not like me to dwell on my mistakes; but I'm sorry for my insults and the way I've treated you. I was wrong."

I kept a poker face, not trusting where this was leading and suspicious of the evil professor's change in demeanor. Something was up, but I was not going to commit to anything, since I smelled a trap. "Myles, for your own good, let me tell you how the academic game is played. I'm a full professor, I will be first author on most or all of the papers that are published on this discovery. This brings me high honors and lots of benefits in my world of institutions of higher education. Without this standing, I am nothing."

She continued, "That isn't to say that I do most of the tedious work, I don't. I have graduate students who do that for me. They are like slave labor. I use their work and publish papers and I get the glory. I get invited to speak at prestigious conferences and I get respect, based on other's work. Skottie and Hailey will get a degree and then have to claw their way into their own academic glory. That's the system. Those are the rules we play by."

"Where do I fit into this system and its rules?" I asked as I folded my arms.