All Comments on 'Hot Holiday, Hot Wife'

by dand100

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
who??

who the fuck is maris?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
*

And so begins a swinging and open marriage that will lead to cuckolding. How droll.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
1*

Just a story about old folks which I discovered in the first paragraph so I didn't read further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good hot porn

like it

only14u2daonly14u2daover 12 years ago
Maris? Was this another story altered.

Maris? Was this another story altered. Please put some punctuation into it and you have the makings of a lovely first time story

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

@ Dear Anon cuckolding is not open marriage. The open marriage there are 3 main rules: 1. The common house, condo is neutral area and nobody brings his/her sexpartner here.

2. The extramarittal activities are confidential each-other and nobody talks about it to the other.

3. To avoid STDs and bastard children.

It would be humiliation for the wife if the husband told her his last sexpartner's tits were bigger and her pussy was thighter than hers are or if the wife found the husband with his last sexpartner in the common house, condo, flat. I think for the third point I does have to give any example.

The cuckolding is not this.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Not quite cuckolded

The husband did get one shot at his wife's cunt before the story ended, so he wasn't totally cuckolded. Not explained was why she decided to stay nude on the beach after hubby pulled her bikini bottom off. Maris could have been Mavis, but that was not explained.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
i didnt like the story, its a slut wife/cuck story and i cant identify with

Dumas was it wrote rules for open marriage, lol. Open marriage means open, those rules are for closet cheaters. Next someone wrote this was swinging, the original definition was a couple went with other couples or groups and both fucked. Those singles swinging by themselves used to mean people that just fucked around. Now people want to justify there actions by claiming names of established types of life instead of realizing they are just in a fetish mode. Cucks are fetish, cronic adulterous people have a fetish, problem is some of these fetishes come from mental illnesses. Do any of you even know what key clubs are?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Periods and commas will set you free

I suppose there is a story in here -- somewhere. I could not get to it. Get an editor; your grammar is atrocious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Decent story, needs editing

You have a pretty good story to tell, but you really should have it edited before posting. A couple of hours' work would make it much more readable. The "Maris" mistake, for example, breaks the reader out of the story. But in general you have missing punctuation, typos, and writing issues that could be easily corrected. I'd also recommend writing the dialog as it is normally written. You know:

"I think this is fun," I said.

"Don't you think we're going too far?"

"Not at all."

Ignore the morons who read the Loving Wives stories every day just so they can be offended by stories that are appropriate for the category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Cuckold

Post in FETISH

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
OH?

I WAS JUST WONDERING WHERE DAWN'S CROUCH AREA IS?

ErotonautErotonautabout 12 years ago
Deperately needs editing

Missing punctuation; grammatical errors; changes in tense withour explanation; the sudden appearance and disappearance of Hans' friend Maris; missing words... It continually distracts from the narrative.

roomfor1moreroomfor1moreabout 12 years ago
I agree with Erotonaut needs more editing

I have lived both in the UK & the US thereby familiar with each country's English variations. In addition I am familiar that UK English is more relaxed when it comes to sentence structure and punctuation due to English not being required for either GCSEs or A-Levels. Nonetheless, this story is poorly written and is in need of some serious editing to make it more readabile.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Unreadable

I wish people that can't write wouldn't post here without a good editor cleaning up their mess.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
who

who or WHAT is Maris? and why are they wearing cloths instead of clothes?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Name Change,

The sudden name change in the middle of the story, unbelievable, who or where did MARIS'S come from????

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous