All Comments on 'Hot Housewife Cucks Her Happy Hubby Ch. 02'

by MySexyCurvesWife

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
*****

What a fabulous story. What's the matter with these cunts who criticize this type of story all the time? If you don't like cuckold stories then don't read them - simple solution really! I personally find this highly erotic, I get my girlfriend to fuck other guys all the time, we both love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

There nothing like having a hot wife and watching her get well fucked. Thanks for the story and please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So Fucking Hot!

What a lucky husband Jake is, not only does he have a beautiful, curvasous, sexy wife, but he got to watch her fuck and be pleased! Marci loves her neighbor's big cock, and their neighbor loves that hot sexy Latina Wife! I loved the first story and this one too! Keep it up, I love the cuckold stories you write!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very hot!

Keep it up! These stories make me hard. And yes, guys like the husband exist.

In fact, for what it's worth my wife and I have a deal; every once in awhile I let her pick a guy off the web and watch as he fucks her with his huge tool (both guys we've done this with had huge cocks, go figure), but I put her mouth to good use while he fucks her. Normally she gives pretty lame head but getting fucked by a big cock seems to improve her cocksucking. When he wants her mouth we switch.

I haven't met a real commanding bull yet and I wouldn't give up fucking her slutty pussy, but I did let the last guy fuck her first and come in her. He had a cock the width of a red bull can and twice as long. She's usually the in charge type A personality so watching her get owned by a huge thick cock is an enormous turn on for both of us.

She gags on my 6" cock when I push too much in her mouth, but I watched one guy with a full 9" put her on her back, jam a pillow under her neck and slowly fuck her face. Her bragged how he could feel her tonsils rubbing on his shaft as he pushed his whole cock into her mouth. Somehow, gasping and red faced, she managed.

Later he fucked her so hard from behind I could see his balls swing around and slap her clit with each stroke. I could tell the exact moment he bottomed out in her because of the grunt she'd make as his cock dug deep into her. He was in great shape and fucked her jackrabbit fast while he pulled her hair. In spite of this brutality she whimpered and came (twice).

When he finished she crawled across the bed to him and licked his cock clean.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story.

Loved the story. Would love to have a neighbor like Tom for my hot wife. I would love to have her enjoy a real large cock.

kathleen_41kathleen_41over 12 years ago
Very Hot Story...

Just a short note to let you know that my wife and I enjoyed reading "Hot Housewife Cucks Her Happy Hubby Ch. 02". My wife enjoys doing yahoo voice and cam with selected guys while I work our cam for her...she enjoys modeling sexy lingerie and showing for the guys while they enjoy her in front of me...John And Kathleen

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hot

Sure wish I was jakes wife, Marci I could feel my sissy ass throbbing while thinking about Marci screaming with that big cock buried deep inside her.

jackie XXX

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

It got me really hard, imagining I was the husband.

sexycouple2011sexycouple2011about 11 years ago
wow, what a story!

That was hot! I wanted to be the husband of course

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I know what I would do, and I hope jack does the same thing, get up walk over to her and lick the cum off her, Tom might not like it but he is just as adicted to her pussy as they are to him. Jake needs to set a few rules himself. let me eat your cum each time or no pussy for Big Tom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Soooo proud...

of her - she fucks everyone but her husband.

I guess an author must like to be shit on in order to be able to write such a story. Andrew probably runs around at home wearing a dress..

STemplar39STemplar39over 10 years ago
Reality and fiction

It seems that there are people in this forum who have no idea what is real and what is fiction, they even insult the author for creating characters that have sexual practices so different to their own, geesh! Why do they read the whole story if they don't like that kind of sex? Don't they know the meaning of the words cuck and/or cuckold? To andrewsixpack, keep writing this kind of stories, they are good and, most important, they are erotic, after all the name of this place is literotica.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Author is a faggot with a PGA-scorecard pencil dick.

ASSHOLE

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Hahahhaahahaaaaa

I couldnt get through part one but I made myself try and read this pathetic mess, and yes, thats exactly what this pile of excrement is.

It read like the ramblings of a gay male with end stage syphilis. Even if you skip/ignore the subject matter this was pure crap....the writing was pathetic. The dialogue was pathetic, the desperation to make it appear that a wife who cucks her wimp actually loves him was laughably bad.

Its like nakedcraving on mind altering drugs.

Pretty sure Jake loved Tom, because there was a HUGE fixation on a BIG COCK and any dude that fixates on a big cock...say it with me...wants it for himself.

Trish101753Trish101753about 1 year ago

My Husband also did this for me because he knew how much I enjoyed it it was my sister's in law Father .

HighBrowHighBrow6 months ago

Yes, I understand. What? I understand that this Femdom agitprop is for little pussy boys who secretly worship big cocks vicariously while watching other men fuck their wives for them, and waiting for his leftovers while his wife humiliates her cuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMySexyCurvesWife@MySexyCurvesWife
Married to a beautiful sexy curvy wife she has a sexy figure, big beautiful tits, an average waist, and a shapely smooth ass.