Hot, Humid Shed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chatbug
chatbug
472 Followers

I tried not to stare at the thermometer, but there wasn't much else to do. I was sweating, and with the humidity the sweat was rolling down my body. I watched the temperature climb upward. My mouth was drying out when the temperature passed 100... I would hear movement outside, and look over at the window. Sometimes I caught a glimpse of someone peeking in at me.

My arms and legs stiffened as the temperature climbed. 105... 110... 115... I was morbidly curious as to what the high temperature would be. I knew that the forecast was for 102... with 90% humidity. Of course, inside a locked shed with a black shingle roof, who knew how hot it would get? The sweat was annoying, but there wasn't anything I could do about it.

I lost track of time. I didn't even have to look out the window; I knew there wasn't a cloud in the sky. The temperature kept climbing. 120... 125... My chest and back started itching. I felt myself getting lightheaded; I knew most of my blood was flowing to my skin. This was definitely not arousing; my cock was as small as I'd ever felt it get. I had trouble holding my head upright. Still the temperature climbed, although each degree took longer. 127... 128... 129... I was getting drowsy, so I almost didn't notice when the thermometer reached 130...

I must have fainted, because the next time I noticed the thermometer it read 133... I realized I wasn't sweating anymore, which wasn't good. My body was conserving what little water I had left. It was still bright outside, and I wondered how much longer it would be until Mistress Andrea released me. My mouth was completely dry, and my tongue felt like sandpaper on the inside of my mouth. I tried to wiggle my arms and legs a little and all of the muscles screamed back at me. I thought happy thoughts as I saw the thermometer drop to 132...

I watched the temperature drop. I silently cheered when it got to 130... I wasn't sure I'd survive at the pace the temperature was dropping. 129... 128... 127... When it reached 125... I heard the door unlocking. A male slave came in, opened the window, and left, leaving the shed door open. The temperature dropped fast now, 120... 115... 110... 100... 90... 85... I was feeling a little chilly when Mistress Andrea walked into the shed. She was still wearing her bikini, and she had a tall glass of ice tea in her hand. "Are you feeling more sensitive now, slave B?" she demanded to know,

I tried to answer, but I couldn't. I made the effort and nodded my head yes.

"Good. I'll bet you're thirsty. Would you like to lick the outside of my ice tea glass?"

I nodded my head yes. Mistress Andrea held the glass up to my face. I stuck my tongue out and tried to lick, but she held the glass just out of my tongue's reach. She held the glass up for a while, teasing me with it, before she put it on the bench. She turned to me and asked, "Are you willing to do anything I command, slave B?"

I nodded my head yes.

"Anything at all?"

I nodded my head yes.

A female slave walked in with an ice tea glass of yellow liquid. She handed it to Mistress Andrea, and left. Mistress turned to me and asked, "Do you know what this is?"

I nodded my head no.

"This is a glass of the finest nectar you'll ever drink. You may now have the privilege of drinking my pee."

Mistress Andrea held the glass up to my mouth and I drank. It was warm and a little salty. It didn't taste too bad, but I think I was just too dehydrated to care. After I finished, she put the glass on the bench and said, "Good. My slaves will be in here to release you shortly." She turned around, picked up her ice tea, and left.

A couple of male slaves came in and unshackled me. I collapsed and would have hit the floor if they hadn't held me up. They helped me into the house and into the bathroom playroom. I was too weak to fight as they laid me down and shackled me into the toilet box. I still didn't like the idea of someone peeing on me, but at least I was lying down. It was dark inside the box, except for the light coming through the seat. After a while a female slave came over to the toilet. She looked down and asked me sweetly, "Do you mind if I pee?"

I hoarsely replied, "Does it make any difference whether or not I mind?"

I could hear her say, "No, but it's much nicer to hear you say no, go ahead." as she turned around and sat down. A light came on inside the box and I could clearly see her bottom about a foot over my face. She didn't keep me waiting long. I'd never seen a woman pee before, especially from this angle. The warm stream hit me in the nose, and I shifted back to catch the stream in my mouth. I was still extremely thirsty, and I drank some of her pee. The stream slowed to a trickle, and she got up. I heard her say, "You'd better drink more of Mistress Andrea's pee. If you let that much pee spill, she will punish you severely." I heard her cleaning up the pee that had dribbled outside the box, and she left.

I waited, and I heard someone come in the bathroom. I heard Mistress Andrea say, "Four glasses of ice tea goes right through you." as she sat down on the toilet. She held it for a while, and then the stream started. It wasn't as salty as before, and I drank as much as I could. The stream slowed to a trickle, then stopped. I wasn't so thirsty any more; now I was very hungry. I hadn't eaten anything all day.

Two male slaves came and unlocked me from the toilet. They helped me to clean up, and helped me into the dining room. I was feeling better but I was still was too weak to walk by myself. They sat me in one of the chairs, tied my ankles to the chair legs, and handcuffed my wrists behind the back of the chair. The table was empty, but a female slave brought out food. She brought out a bowl of mashed potatoes and a bowl of peas. Mistress Andrea came in and sat down opposite from me. The female slave brought out a platter with a sizzling steak, and placed it in front of Mistress. My mouth watered while I watched her eat. After she finished she sat back and lit a cigarette. As the female slave took away the bowls and the platter, Mistress glanced over and casually asked me, "Would you like something to eat?"

I meekly answered, "Yes Mistress, I would."

Mistress Andrea nodded to the female slave, and she went into the kitchen. She came back with a bowl of dry corn puffs. She put the spoon on the table, then put the bowl under her pussy. I watched as she peed into the cereal and put the bowl on the table. She unlocked my wrists and stood beside me while I ate the cereal. After I finished, Mistress got up and left and the slave untied my ankles. I got up, got dressed, and left.

I'm still working at Mistress Andrea's house, but after the shed experience, I find that I don't feel as subservient as I once did. I still don't like the idea of drinking pee or being peed on, and so far, Mistress Andrea hasn't done either to me since that day. Sometimes, I feel like I'm just going through the motions.

chatbug
chatbug
472 Followers
12