Hot Latina Car Fix

Story Info
Paying the bodyshop with my body.
3.7k words
3.77
9k
13
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/13/2023
Created 10/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hot Latina Car Fix.

Hi everyone, my name is Maria, I am from a small city in the south of Venezuela. The story you are about to read is real and I still can't believe I did it.

A Little about myself, I am 5 foot 9" tall and 143lb with a great body, I work out every day and my breast where surgically fixed after giving birth to my daughter by my first husband is was a plastic surgeon.

At the time this happened I was 47 years old, but look 40. I always keep my body tanned since where I live is always summer and I have a private patio where I wear very tiny bikinis.

What happened was that I was really pissed off with my second husband and had decided to separate for a while. We talked that we should try and think over our marriage. So, I moved out to go visit my dad at his home town in the south of Venezuela and where I grew up.

Since my husband knows I am hot and like to have sex, he told me to try and behave, if I did misbehave, I would have to tell him about it. Oh boy did I misbehave but only told him about half of my misbehaving's when we got back together 4 months later.

He and I always play the hot wife games and that gets me going real fast. I know I have permission from him to fuck anyone as long as I tell him the details afterword's. Some of the stories I tell him are fantasies and some are not. I have fucked many guys during my marriage and when I come home horny from my escapades, I tell him I have been a bad girl and the fun starts all over again.

This all started when my daughter was out learning to drive in my car with her aunt. As you might guess she did not stop on time and a pickup swiped the front end of the car, taking out the Fender and lights and damaging the radiator, etc.

I was really pissed of because it was my only car we had to move around the city and the body shops where closing for Christmas.

My ex-husband paid the damages of the pickup and gave me a Little money to have my car fixed.

I called some Friends and a girlfriend of mine told me go talk to a body shop that does quick fixes in the outskirts of town. She gave me the number and the name of the owner. I called him and told him my story, he said to send the tow truck with the car and he would check it out and let me know in a couple of days how much it would cost.

About two days go by and the owner calls me, Carlos is his name. He tells me to come by in the afternoon to talk about the price and time it would take to fix. A girlfriend lent me her to go to the body shop.

When I was getting dressed to go, I decided to dress a little sexy so as to have an upper hand in the negotiations. I put on a pair of tight White blue jean shorts that look great on me, a semitransparent pink blouse with a beautiful White translucent bra that just covered up my perky big tits and a pair of high heeled summer sandals that make my ass and legs look hot.

When I arrived at the place the gate was closed and I honked and a minute later the door opened and I drove in and the man told me where to park.

When I got out of the car, I saw there was another man sitting under a porch about 10 yards away.

The man that opened the gate was Carlos and he introduced himself and of course gave me the once over. The other guy was also staring at me with very hungry eyes, it scared me and at the same time started to make me hot. So here I was with two big men alone. I said to myself, "Maria don't go overboard with your flirting with these guys, you might get in trouble."

Since I separated from my husband, I had fucked an exboyfriend and another guy, but I was still horny as hell.

So, Carlos and I start talking and I am moving and around a Little and I ask how much it was going to cost, and he says about $1500.

I am like what? 'Carlos that is too expensive, and I don't have that amount of money"

"how much do you have on you right know" says Carlos.

"I have $800 on me" I tell him.

Carlos says "well you can pay the other half when the work is finished"

"that's the problem, I don't know if I will have it in such a short time" I say.

"The work is going to take at least 3 weeks" Carlos tells me.

In the meantime, the other guy keeps looking at me like he wants to fuck me.

Then a crazy idea goes through my head. What if I fuck these guys for the difference? Maria, WTF are you thinking? This could be dangerous. You will not be in control.

I say, "Carlos, would you accept payment in another way?"

Like what? He says.

"well, I can pay you with some special services I can provide you with" I say, as I move my hands over the sides of my body. What are you saying Maria? Are you nuts?

Carlos says he has to go and talk this over with his partner about the offer.

Oh shit, that's his partner? So, know I am thinking I have to fuck these two guys for the other half. Shit know I am in Deep shit; I better tell them no and I would find the money.

I see Carlos talking to his partner and he looks at me and smiles an evil horny look and it scares and excites me at the same time again.

Carlos walks over to me, I am so nervus of what is about to happen.

My partner Juan says yes. But this is not a one-time thing. It's $700, so here is the deal. We fuck you at $50 the fuck which is 17 times each of us. What do you say Maria, do you agree?

Holly shit, these guys are going to fuck me 34 times total. Fuck what do I say? I am so horny and scared.

"ok Carlos, I will do it. I will be your slut for the other half. But I don't do anal." I say

Carlos looks at Juan and dos two thumbs up.

But first we have to try you out to see if you are worth the cash we are not making. Says Carlos.

What do you mean? A trial fuck? Right here? Both of you? now? I say.

Of course, or are you not ready right now?

Yes, I am ready, I say.

Carlos looks at me with hungry eyes and says, Start stripping slut. When he says that I am getting wetter by the second, I am such a slut.

I start unbuttoning my shirt and take it off and put in the car, next comes my bra and I turn my back on purpose and take it off and turn around cupping my tits. Carlos says, let's see those tits slut.

I take my hands away and he says those are some great tits. Hey Juan take a look at this sluts' tits. And Juan looks at me and smiles.

At this moment I am thinking, shit here I am getting naked in front of two strangers and loving it.

Next come the shorts and I am standing in a very tinny G-string that is transparent. My shaved pussy showing a Little. I look at Carlos and he says, take the G-string off or I will rip it off. I start to lower my panty and he asks me to hand it to him. I give it to him and he smells my aroma and wetness.

Nice shaved pussy slut, glad you keep it like that. Give me a 360 slut, let's see you.

As I turn around, I look over at Juan, and he is rubbing his crotch.

Carlos slaps my ass and then grabs me and starts playing with my tits and pinching my very sensible hard nipples and I moan. He then starts sucking on them and I am fucking enjoying this so much. I start feeling his hand start to go lower towards my pussy and tells me, open your legs slut. His hand reaches my very wet hot pussy and he starts rubbing my clit and I start to moan heavily and say I am cumming and he stops play with me, turns me around and says to place my hands on my car and pulls me back and spreads my legs. Now I am fully exposed to two strangers and loving it. He slaps my ass and tells Juan, this married slut wife is very wet, I think she likes being used.

He grabs my hair and pulls on it, (I love when my lovers do this) and tells me, you like being used slut? You like having your married pussy fucked by strangers?

"Yes, Yes, I love it, use me", I tell him.

He cups my pussy from behind and inserts 2 fingers and starts fucking me with them, I am loving this and he makes me cum one more time. When I am very turned on, I come very fast and many times.

As I was coming down from my high, I hear Juan say, dude get that slut on her knees to suck your cock, let's see how good she is.

Carlos grabs me by my hair, pulls me up and says, on your knee's slut, time to test your oral talents. I hope you like to suck cock and drink cum. I love both. I tell him.

He throws a dirty rug on the floor and I go on my knees. I am now on my knees, under the sun, naked, just fingered to orgasm in front of two strangers testing me to see if I am worthy of my payments. Fucking crazy.

I grab his belt and he slaps my hand and says. Ask permission first slut.

"please sir, can I suck your cock?" while looking up at him.

Yes, you can suck my cock.

I dive in, opening his pants as fast as I could and lowering his pants and underwear in one move.

I finally have his cock in front of me, nice and hard, about 7" long and a good girth. I start putting the head in my mouth and close my eyes, he lets out a nice moan.

I start sucking, Licking, kissing, using my hand and mouth, making love to that new cock, I was one hungry slut wife. Carlos tells Juan, you are going to like her mouth my friend. I look his way while I play with Carlos cock.

He grabs my hair and starts fucking my mouth, pushing his whole cock all the way to the base, and start going to town in my mouth. He takes it out and slaps my face with it and puts it back in. Suck it slut and I start sucking it hard, I am hungry for his cum. He tells me is going to cum, get ready to drink my cum slut. I suck harder and just then he tenses up and start cumming, load after load into my mouth, I swallow as much as possible. It dribbles a Little out. I take his cock out and tell him that his cum taste great. Glad you like it; you will be drinking a lot of it. The cum that I had on my chin he uses his finger to feed it to me and I lick it like a hungry kitten.

He stands me up, turns me toward Juan, slaps my ass and tells me to go to him for my trial run by him.

I start walking, totally naked toward him, I feel so hot, liberated, horny and scared. He makes me feel vulnerable, like I know he will do with me whatever he wants.

I reach him and stand in front of him, he looks at me and hands me a cold beer, I drink about half the beer. meanwhile he is caressing me, his big ruff hands and fingers explore my naked body. He starts playing with my tits and rolls my nipple with his fingers and I let out a soft moan.

Juan tells me to sit on him, I move in, spread my legs and sit on his legs, I and totally spread open. He grabs me ruffly by my neck and starts kissing me hungrily, I Kiss him back the same way, he is eating my mouth. I am so turned on with this man, I am in trouble, he will use me any way he wants, I can feel it. His hand starts going down the front of my body and goes between my legs and reaches my very wet hot spread pussy. He starts rubbing it softly, I feels his ruff fingers, my clit is on fire, he rubs it and I come hard on his mouth while he kissing me. Just then, he puts two fingers in me and start fucking me with his fingers, I am going out of my mind, I feel another orgasm about to hit me and he pulls out his fingers and I stop kissing him and look at him and tell him, please don't stop, keep fucking me with your fingers.

Juan smiles and tells me, "beg for it slut", "please, fuck me with your fingers, make me come, please" I beg him. He rubs his fingers around my pussy and I move my hips to try and get his fingers in my pussy again, he says be still slut, please, please fuck me sir, I will do anything, but please sir, make me come. Just then he shoves his two fat ruff fingers in me and tells me to fuck his fingers and I start to move my hips like I was riding a cock, and in seconds I start cumming, he starts laughing and tells me, cum for me slut, cream on my fingers, I cum hard, screaming and shacking, shit is incredible, I have never cum so hard.

Coming down from my hi, he takes his fingers out, looks at me and sucks on one of them, smiles and says, you taste good, then he moves his other finger to my mouth, I open it, and he says, taste yourself, and I suck my juices from his finger like a good slut. That's it slut, lick them clean.

Juan tells me to get on the edge of the table that is next to us and to spread open, he wants to eat my slutty married pussy. I get up. Lie down on the table and open my legs. I tell myself, Maria, you are in way over your head here. Juan moves the chair and sits right in front of my cunt, its open, wet, ready for him. I feel his breath on my pussy, them he starts Licking me, up, down, around, in, out. I feel his rough beard stubble and it is a great feeling, hi slips lock down on my clit and starts sucking and moving his tongue around it, he does this for a while and I feel another orgasm cumming, he senses it and sucks harder, I am bouncing all over the table, he holds my hips with his hands, and I cum, fuck I cum and cum, and he keeps sucking my clit, I beg him to stop but he doesn't. He made me cum like three times in less than five minutes.

He finally stops licking me and I just lay there on the table with my legs open like a slut, my wet pussy totally open and used. I am still coming down from my orgasm and still thinking, what am I doing? I have never behaved like this. Am I a slut deep down?

Just then, I feel his big hand grab me by my hair and pull me off the table, I am a rag doll in his hands.

Juan looks at me, kisses me ruffly and I taste my juices. "time to get that mouth of yours to suck my cock" he tells me.

He sits on his chair, and I kneel in front of him, I undo his belt and pant button and help him lower his pants. What springs out is a big thick 8" cock, I take it in my hand, its hot, thick, the big head inches from my face.

Start sucking slut. Yes sir, I say. I start using my tongue over the head and take him in my mouth, It fits perfectly, I love a big cock. I lick, suck, spit on it, I use my hand and mouth to work this beautiful cock. I am making love to it, totally hypnotized by it.

Juan tells me I am great cock slut, I see you have sucked a lot of cocks, I look up at him, and while kissing it, I say, yes, I have sucked lots of cocks. Before these payments are over, you will be addicted to my cock and will come by here to suck and fuck it for free, Juan tells me.

He takes my hand away and says, "use your mouth, show me your talents, my beautiful, rich married cock slut." The way he says it makes me hot and I start taking him deeper and deeper, until I have all 8" down my throat, I start sucking hard, taking him deep every time. Juan is beyond amazed. He says, no one has ever taken the whole thing, you are an amazing cuck sucker. I just my share you with friends he says. Will you like that slut? He says. Maybe I say.

I start sucking again, and suddenly I feel hands grab my hips, and put me in a doggy style. Shit, I had forgotten about Carlos.

"excuse me partner, mind if I fuck her while she sucks you?" Go right ahead my friend, Juan says.

Holly shit I am about to get double teamed.

Carlos starts rubbing his cock on my pussy lips and start putting it in, shit what a great feeling, he starts fucking me, fuck I love this feeling, I love to get fucked and to suck cuck. This is my husband's fantasy that we roll play with a dildo in bed.

Carlos is fucking me hard, what a great pussy you have, so soft and wet, so glad you like it, I love to feel you fucking me. Keep sucking slut, Juan tells me.

I have two orgasm while Carlos fucks me, he starts speeding up, I know he is close to cumming, Carlos tells me he is about to cum and tells me where do I want it? Fill my married slut cunt with your cum. Just then he grabs my hair, and pumps hard and cums deep inside. I feel him fill me up. He pulls out and cum runs out of my pussy down my legs.

Carlos tuns me around and feeds me his cuck and tells me to clean it up. I lick and suck it, I taste his cum and my juices. I am in a daze.

I am jerking Juan's cock while doing this. Carlos steps back and thanks me. You're welcome, I say.

I feel Juan stand, I turn around and he is taking the rest of his cloths of and take my hand and leads me to an old mattress that's in the floor. I guess Carlos put it there. Juan lies down, and tells me to get on top, I stratal him and guide his cock in my pussy, this position makes me come a lot and fast. Start riding me slut and I start moving my hips, what a great feeling being so filled up with his cock, I am in heaven. That's it, move up and down, fuck me with your cunt. In minutes I am cumming, I lay on top of him and he keeps thrusting in my pussy, I cum again. I am exhausted. Juan tells me to get on all fours. I obey, and he gets behind me, and in one thrust he is in to the hilt. He starts fucking me with full force, no mercy, I can't take any more, but keep my ass up taking his cock, again and again. About 10 minutes later he says he is going to cum, he pulls out and tells me kneel in front of him. I turn around and open my mouth and starts sucking on it, my juices are all over it, I lick and suck. Just then I feel him tens up, he puts his cock in my mouth and starts cumming, spurt after huge spurt of hot sweet cum goes in my mouth and down my throat. He pulls out and keeps cumming on my face. I am covered in his cum, marked as a property. I open my eyes, look up at him and smile. Your cum taste very good I tell him. Glad you like, you will be drinking a lot of it. I smile. His hand moves to my face, and using a finger starts feeding me the cum on my face, I lick his finger until he finishes.

There I am, kneeling in front of these two naked men that will own me for next couple of weeks. They will use me a lot for their pleasure and mine.

"So, did I pass the test?" we all laugh.

"Oh yes you did" they say.

Juan tells me to go inside and shower. Carlos hands me my clothes. I shower and get dressed.

I walk outside toward my car.

Before I get in, Carlos come next to me, kisses me and tells me to wait for his call for my next payment.

I get in my car and drive home. I am smiling, relaxed and happy. Just 34 more fucks to go.

I will write about some of the payments and other adventures with my newly discovered sexual awakening.