Hot Latina Car Fix Ch. 02

Story Info
Paying the bodyshop with my body.
2.7k words
3.6
2.4k
8
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/13/2023
Created 10/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, Mary here again to tell you about one very hot afternoon paying off my daughters Fender bender at the car shop.

If you haven't read the first part, I highly recommended it so you know how I got into this hot mess.

Carlos and Juan can each fuck me 17 times each as I pay the fixing of my car. I paid half in cash.

Every other day, one the other would call me to go over so they could fuck me or both could fuck me. They really like fucking me both at the same time, and so did I. I loved being used for pleasure.

One day Juan calls me to come over because he is horny, I arrive at the car shop dressed in a tight blue jean short dress and high heles the way he likes it. I am totally naked underneath. He loves me in high heles.

That dress uses quick snap buttons. He is sitting in his favorite chair. I walk up to him and stand Infront of him as told to do always.

"Hello my sweet married slut" he tells me.

"hello sir, I am here to please you" I answer.

"mmm good to know you know your place here slut."

My pussy is getting wetter by the second.

He reaches out with both hands pulls apart my dress, the buttons snapping open. I shudder in excitement.

"mmm very nice slut, ready to perform your duties."

"Yes sir, just like you like me"

Get on your knees, I want a nice slow blowjob today. You can play with your pussy while you blow me.

I take my dress off, and kneel Infront of him and I take his cock out. I am addicted to his cock. I start Licking and kissing it, I take it the head in my mouth and close my eyes while I enjoy the feeling, I start giving him a nice sloppy BJ, using my hands and mouth. About 5 minutes of blowing him, he says.

"Slut, my birthday is next weekend and I want something special for that day."

"what would you like me to do for you?"

Juan looks down at me as I am sucking on his cock and says, 'I would like to share you with 3 of my best friends" We 4 would fuck you all next Saturday afternoon.

I stop sucking and tell him, what? You want to share me? I don't know, never done that. It scares me, I don't know any of them or maybe one knows me, this is a small town.

Juan tells me they all live in other cities., Please say yes, it would so special for me.

In the mean time I am jacking him of and sucking him and my mind is going crazy thinking of being a slut for 3 other guys and at the same time I am frigging my clit in excitement thinking about it.

I feel Juan's cock start to grow, my third orgasm is about to explode, he grabs my hair and starts slamming his cock in my mouth and yells, here it come, and his cock explodes in my mouth, my orgasm hits me, I am drinking his cum, his cock slips out, and he paints my face. I am covered in his cum. I take his cock back in my mouth and finish him of. He looks down at me, my face covered in his cum and smiles, you look beautiful and starts feeding me his cum with his fingers.

"wow, you really came a lot, what got you so hot?"

"thinking about my friends fucking you" he says.

"well, I see that gets you going" I tell him.

Juan tells me, please think about it. Plus, it would be 4 fucks deducted from what you owe me.

I will think about it, but don't hold your breath.

I get up, wash my face, put on my dress, some make up and leave.

For the next two days I am only thinking of what he asked me. For some reason I am horny all day, my pussy wet. I masturbate every time I am thinking of the four guys using me.

Am I really such a slut or is this just an excuse to see what it feels like to be fucked by four guys?

He texted me asking if I have thought about his offer, I texted him back telling him I am still thinking about it. In reality I have decided I will give him his birthday present.

On Friday I call him up to tell him my decision. The phone rings and he answer up on the second ring.

"Hi Mary, how are you? Have you decided?"

"Yes master, I have decided to give you your present. Remember, I am in charge and no anal"

"All right, thank you Mary, I am so happy. I know you will enjoy it also."

"Buy me 2 bottles of Prosecco for my drinking pleasure"

I hang up, sit on my bed and say, What the fuck have I become? I laugh and say, a very horny, liberated happy woman.

Saturday, I arrive at his place in the auto shop at 2pm.

Juan greets me and kisses me strongly. Thank you he says. You're welcome.

So how is this going to be? A free for all with me? Or what? I ask

They will arrive shortly, and sit and have beers and talk, about 30 minutes after that, I will go in and get you. You will only wear your red high heels and this collar with a chain. I will walk you out leading you with the chain in my hand. You will have a robe on, when you are in front of us, I will announce, gentleman she will be our entertainment for the next couple of hours, and you take of the robe and stand naked in front of us. Then you will say your rules and let the fun begin.

Give me some Prosecco, I need to settle my nerves. I get naked, he puts the collar on, and of course he plays with my pussy. I put the robe on and wait for the guest to arrive.

Ten minutes later I hear cars arrive, and I say to myself. Its show time slut.

I think it was less than 30 minutes when Juan came I to get me.

He says, boys I will be right back with a surprise. He walks in and tells me, ready?

Ready as I will ever be.

I ask if he was going to but a mattress outside and he says yes, right after you get naked and also some cushions for each so that you can kneel and not hurt your knees.

He grabs the chain and pulls me to walk, as soon I walk out and see them I know I am going to get the fucking of my life. They are younger than Juan, which means lots of stamina hahaha.

"Gentlemen, this is Mary, she will be our entertainment for the afternoon."

The all clapped and hollered very happy. This is going to be fun. Thanks Juan for your gift.

Juan introduces me to them, Luis is a light skinned black man (never been with one until today), then its Miguel, black hair tanned normal body and Miguel a chubby blond.

"before we start, I tell them my rules, If I say stop or no you stop, there is no anal, but you can finger my ass. You can cum on me or in me, I will drink your cum. Are we clear?"

Yes, we are clear they say. And with that, I take of the robe and stand totally naked in front of them. The clap and stand up around me. They start touching me, caressing, pinching my nipples, grabbing my ass and stroking my pussy. The one who stroked my pussy says, boys she is wet and ready. They all kiss me with force and passion. I stroke them. My mind is going a thousand miles an hour.

Juan comes out, puts the mattress on the floor and gives each of them a cushion.

They all start to strip down to their underwear, and I am looking at them ready to go to work. They circle me again, Luis, the black man, grabs my shoulders and pushes me to my knees in front of him. I look around and I have four cock waiting for my attention.

I look up to him smiling and say, "may a suck your cock sir?" he smiles and says, take it out slut, time to suck some black cock. I lower his boxers and out comes a very nice thick 8 inch cock, my first black cock, dark and thick. I grab it and start to lick it and I take in my mouth.

"oh yes baby, suck me, show me your skills" I am sucking it with gusto, I love to suck cock.

Luis says" is this your first black cock?" I move my head saying yes. "Well get ready because it won't be your last", he says.

Suddenly a feel a hand go between my legs and start to play with my pussy, he is fingering me with two fingers and play with my clit, I start to moan as am enjoy his touch. I take the cock out of my mouth and say, yes right there, you are going to make me cum, don't stop.

Luis puts his cock back in my mouth and start to fuck my mouth with it. Shit slut you have great mouth, can't wait to taste your pussy. And the guy fingering me starts to really pound me, and then it hits me, I start to cum, I shudder and scream, don't stop fuck yes, yes make me cum you bastard.

Just then, Luis lets me know he is about to come, and I get ready, he cock thickens and I feel the first spurt hit the back of my mouth, thick hot yummy cum, and then more come and I swallow as much as I can, he pops out and finishes on my face. He moves his cock all over my face.

"fuck that was great", glad you liked it.

Juan gets me a towel and Miguel says, "don't clean yourself, I want you to ride my cock with your face full of cum" Shit that is some kinky shit.

He lays down on the mattress and he has a nice 7-inch cock, I climb on him, and put his cock in me, and I start to ride him, fuck I needed a cock in my pussy. He sucks my tits and bights my nipples and I am enjoying his fucking. Miguel tells me in a low voice, I like your face full of cum, I want to cum on your face. I tell him he can cum anywhere he wants.

Suddenly I feel someone grab my hair and straighten me up and its Pedro the chubby one.

I look over and he has a very thick 6-inch cock and he pushes his cock in my mouth. Now I am getting fucked and sucking cock and having the time of my life. I start to feel another orgasm about to hit me and start to move faster on Miguel's cock and I cum ever so nicely. Miguel tells he is about to cum, I let go of Pedro, get of Miguel and he stands up, starts to jack off and grabs me by my hair and says open wide slut, I open my greedy mouth and he starts coming in my mouth and face, about three strong ropes of cum, his cum taste different but good. He starts using his fingers to feed me the come on my face. I eat it all.

I excuse myself to wash my face.

I come back and chubby Pedro tells me to get on all fours that he wants to fuck me doggy style.

I comply and I feel his thick cock fill me up, he grabs my hips and starts giving me a great fucking, no finesse, just raw fucking. He has great staying power, makes me come twice. When I am very excited, I become multi orgasmic. Pedro lets me know he wants to come on my face also, he stands up, I turn around and start licking and sucking my juices on his cock, I feel him tens up, and he pulls out and says open wide and don't swallow it until I tell you. He starts cumming and filling my mouth, when he is done, looks at me smiles and says, drink my cum. I drink it all with a smile. His also tasted different. I am becoming a cum expert ha ha ha.

He pats my cheeks, says thanks and walks away.

I turn to look for my master, and he come over to me, hands me a glass of prosecco and smiles and says, you a very beautiful hot woman. I drink some prosecco and say, thank you. Know I want to suck your cock.

Right away Luis tells me, "Mary get over her and sit on the edge of the table (same table where Juan love to eat and fuck me) I want to eat that sweet looking white pussy." I walk over sit on the edge and spread my long legs. He moves in and starts to eat me with gusto, licking and sucking my pussy. He starts to suck my clit and puts two fingers in me, while sucking my clit he finger fucks me and touching my G spot. I yell, I'm cumming you bastard, don't stop, fuck fuuuucckkkk yeeesss. I start shacking and slump on the table totally in a bliss.

Luis gets up, pulls me up, and makes out with me, tasting myself on his lips. He moves me to the edge and starts to slide his cock up and down my pussy lips, then he puts the head in and in one thrust is in to the hilt. He starts fucking me hard, a pounding is more like it. He is fucking me for about ten minutes I think and made me cum twice, when I feel him cum deep in my pussy. He pulls out and his cums runs out between my ass cheeks.

I sit up, walk to a chair and sit. Let me rest a little please. They all say no hurry, we have all afternoon of fucking coming up. They are all naked and I am naked with them.

As you can imagine for the next couple of hours, they all took turns fucking me, cumming in my pussy, back, tits, face. They fingered the hell out of my ass which I love when I am getting fucked. One at a time or two at a time, I was never short of a cuck in my pussy or mouth.

Around 7 pm they where all out fucked. I told them I had to go, and thank for a great afternoon.

Pedro the chubby one says, Mary, one more BJ for the road please. Ok, and kneel and gave him a quick BJ and he tells me to play with my pussy, I frigged my clit and I cum just as he is cumming and I drank what little cum he had left.

I get up, go inside, take a long shower, got dressed and as I walk out they all get up and thank me for a wonderful time. They all want my number to call me, but I tell them I can't.

Juan walks me to my car, hugs me, says thank you thank you, and here is a present from the boys. Hands me a wad of cash, $500 dollars. I tell him I did it for pleasure and he says I know, but they wanted to give it to you. You're very welcome master.

Give me a couple of days off while my pussy recovers, I laugh.

I drive off with a huge smile and thinking what happy slut I am.

There will be other adventures coming up.