All Comments on 'Hot Night, Cold Winter Storm'

by BBlaketbv

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

really great story and super hot sex. I would do one last read through and correct a few errors before submitting, but other than that you have my vote!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I really enjoyed your story. The opening pages set the scene so well---I felt right at home with all the characters in their shared house in Utrecht. I especially liked the affection and respect that the characters showed for each other. The story was believable and compelling. Thanks for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very immersive storytelling - your writing makes it feel like it could be a true story, even though it is such an unlikely scenario, but that is what makes it so compelling. The intro may have been a bit too long, but setting the scene of a normal student home definitely added to the reality. Well done all round - hot and kinky bt not overboard and ridiculous. Every character had a unique persona that you followed through accurately, start to finish, and I am also glad that Steve and Fleur were left to their own story and didn't somehow also get involved. Going to read your other work now, looking forward to it!

LeggieLibbyLeggieLibby6 months ago

Loved it. Nice style, nice pace

Voxman314Voxman3144 months ago

Feels like a good setup for a short series, and nice writing style, if a little perfunctory or abrupt in minor ways.

I read the hot summer 2-parter, and it flowed a little better, but this had a minor heroic moment and more tension.

Summer could do rain/waterfall, and maybe some outdoor stuff, and snow already has a kinky couple in reserve, and new couple progress to build on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous