Hot Pizza Delivery

Story Info
Clichéd Storylines - Overdone, and still so hot!
1.7k words
4.62
8.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DeLaFaye
DeLaFaye
130 Followers

The doorbell rang as she pulled her oversized cardigan tightly around herself. Her air-conditioning only had two settings- Off and Artic Chill. Not that it really bothered her, with her cardigan covering her up she didn't feel too compelled to put a bra on just to answer the door. She was dressed comfortably with her hair up since she was spending this Friday night alone, just like the last one, and the one before that. Peeking through the blinds by the door she saw him, same delivery driver as always.

She opened the door to his smiling face as the scent of pizza wafted into her freezing apartment. "Hey Corey, how's it going?" She'd been getting the same order from the same place for a couple of months now, and it was always the same delivery guy.

"Hey Rachel, it'd be alright if this heatwave would break. I'm just glad I'm not in the kitchen. Anyway, medium pizza with mushrooms and sausage and an order of cannoli."

"Same old, same old. You know me. It is pizza Friday after all."

He handed her their trademark box with the small container on top of it. Balancing it one hand, she fished in the pocket of her lounge pants with the other. "Oh shoot, I must have left the cash in the kitchen. Hop in for a sec, and I'll go grab it. No point in you melting out there if you don't have to."

"No problem," he said as he stepped inside, shutting the door behind him.

She was always cute, but watching that thin material cling to her ass in all the right places as she walked down the hallway made his dick jump. He was pretty sure she wasn't wearing underwear, and he knew she never wore a bra with her thin, cotton camisole top. Her tits were big enough it was hard not to notice when she let that cardigan fall open.

It'd been a few minutes, and he needed to get going. He called to her as he walked down the hall, "Rachel, everything okay?"

He turned the corner and saw her digging in a purse. "Fucking hell, I must have forgotten to get cash out this week." He raised an eyebrow, looking at her with mock suspicion. "I'm so sorry! I'm such an idiot."

"No, no. It's not that. It's just..."

"What? Are you picking on me?"

"No! Not at all."

"Okay then, what is it?"

"Nothing. It's just something dumb that flitted through my head. It's stupid," he confessed. She stared at him, waiting. "I was thinking 'hey, I've seen this movie before....'"

Her face flushed a deep crimson as her jaw dropped. Another moment passed and they both broke out laughing.

"I'll just call and pay with a card, if that's okay?"

Teasingly he answered, "Oh sure, if I'm not a hot enough delivery driver for you...."

"Oh please! You know you are!" And she meant it. Tall, built, handsome, and cocky enough to know how attractive he was.

He flashed her a devilish smile, and she couldn't resist being a little mischievous herself. She let her cardigan fall off her shoulders and exaggeratedly fluttered her eyes. In her best, put on, sexy kitten voice she asked, "Oh, Mr. Delivery Driver, how ever will I pay you for the pizza?! I don't seem to have any cash...."

She bent low over the table as she tugged her top down a bit, revealing some glorious cleavage. Her skin looked so soft and supple. Not a blemish or mark anywhere.

He cleared his throat, growing a bit uncomfortable as his cock started to visibly bulge through his baggy, basketball shorts. There had always been a subtle tension between the two, but nothing had ever come of it when their interactions only lasted all of three minutes.

"Maybe you'd like this more?" she asked as she turned, popping her ass out.

He groaned, very much wanting her. He started rubbing his cock through the soft material in his shorts. Hearing him, she turned her head back to see him touching himself, watching her, wanting her. She wasn't sure when they'd turned a corner, but she was more than interested. It'd been a couple of months and this chance encounter was making her incredibly horny.

She slipped her hand down the front of her loose pants. A moan escaped her as she started playing with her clit. Looking back she focused on Corey slowly stroking his now exposed and impressive cock.

His eyes were squarely on her ass, and she figured she might as well give him what he wanted. She hadn't so much as slipped her pants down over her hips, letting them fall to her ankles that she heard movement and felt urgent fingers behind her, diving into her hot pussy. She moaned loudly as she was pressed over the table. Kicking a foot free of her pants she spread her legs to give him better access. He started finger fucking her furiously. So warm and soft and obscenely wet. She was absolutely mouthwatering!

He couldn't resist. He dived his face in, penetrating her pussy with his tongue, lurching into an immediate frenzy. He slowly relaxed and moved to find her clit with his tongue, going to town as she bucked her pussy back onto his face. She was squirming all over as she bent over the table for him. He grabbed her thighs and pulled her back to him roughly. Given the squeals and moans of ecstasy, she seemed to approve.

He knew she was close, and he put his mouth around her clit, sucking gently. Her legs started to shake and tremble as she called out all sorts of profanities mixed with all manner of primal moans and grunts.

He suddenly came back to his senses and realized he'd gone too far. What the fuck was he doing?! He couldn't just go into someone's home and fuck a customer like this! He backed away, her juices still glistening on his face, his dick still out and throbbing.

"Rachel, I am so sorry! I didn't mean for it to go this far!"

"What are you talking about?! I haven't cum like that in ages!"

She sunk to her knees, staring up at him, desperate to return the pleasure. His cock was inches away from her face. She placed her lips over the tip, tongue swirling around, tasting his precum. He let out a deep groan, forcing her to look up at him. She grabbed his hips and started working her lips down as her tongue massaged and traced his thick veins.

He grabbed her by her messy ponytail and slowly started moving her head back and forth on his aching cock. She moaned and gurgled as she tried desperately to keep up, disregarding the drool dribbling down her chin and throat.

It was all so unbelievable, and he could already feel himself getting close. Backing off, he gently drew her off his dick.

He helped her to her feet and then swiftly sat her down on the kitchen table. She spread her legs, pulling him to her. Wrapping her legs around him, she guided his cock into her welcoming pussy.

Slow strokes to start as he filled her. She seemed a little uncomfortable taking all of him at first, but her expressions quickly turned to pure pleasure. He dug his hands into her hips as he slid himself in and out of her.

"You are so fucking tight! And god, your pussy is so warm!!" She placed a hand behind her on the table for leverage. As his cock kept driving into her, she was being pushed back, and he kept pulling her back to him.

"Your cock feels so fucking good!" He took her words as an invitation to go harder. "Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me, just like that!" She roughly grabbed one of her breasts through her shirt, playing with her hard nipple.

Yanking her top down, he grabbed at her other tit, finding her nipple with his mouth as he sucked and nibbled, enjoying her squeaks of pleasure when he'd bite down just a little too hard.

He was getting close and moved a hand down to her clit. She bucked at the sensation. A reaction he couldn't get enough of. He sped up his ministrations as she was clearly getting close, too.

Her legs started to spasm again and her back arched as she reached the top of her orgasm. He moved his hand back to her hip and started to pummel her slick pussy as it quivered and clenched around his cock. He was about to pull out when she wrapped her shaking legs around him, pulling him close. "Give it to me," her voice and eyes begged.

He groaned as he pressed himself into her completely, feeling his balls empty as he shot his load deep inside her. Moaning out his name, her head fell back as she felt herself being thoroughly filled.

They bathed in the afterglow of their orgasms as their breathing started to regulate. He pulled his softening cock out of her dripping pussy. "Fuck that was amazing! Was that really okay?"

"Absolutely! It was so fucking hot!" She slid off the table and grabbed some napkins to catch the cum that was already running down her thigh. She stumbled slightly and he caught her arm. "Thanks, guess I'm a little wobbly after...."

They smiled at each other for a moment before his cell phone rang. "Oh fuck, I still have other deliveries."

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!"

"Don't be! I only wish I could tell them why their pizza is late. They wouldn't believe a word of it." They smiled at one another as he grabbed a napkin to clean himself off.

"Here, let me," she cooed as she again fell to her knees. Licking and sucking him all over, she cleaned off their mixed juices, savoring their unique flavors. "I'll call the restaurant and pay for my order. But I can't really say I'm sorry I forgot the cash."

"Yeah, I'm not complaining. But I really gotta...."

"Oh yeah! Go! I'll, uh, see you next week?"

"Yeah, and don't you dare leave a tip this time!"

"Are you kidding me? I'm at least doubling it!"

DeLaFaye
DeLaFaye
130 Followers