Hot Pocket Money Ch. 03

Story Info
An Offer He Can't Refuse.
2.9k words
4.63
5.5k
11
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 03/08/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The weight of shopping bags threatened to topple Hailee over as she fumbled with her key, the tell-tale crinkling a dead giveaway to her afternoon's adventures. Stepping inside, she braced herself for the inevitable questions about where she got the money for her recent splurge.

"Wow, Hailee, those are some serious shopping bags!" exclaimed her mother as she entered the kitchen.

Hailee plastered a smile on her face. "Just some new essentials, Mom," she chirped, trying to sound casual as she deposited the bags on the counter. The guilt gnawed at her - essentials? More like a complete wardrobe overhaul, fuelled by her cock-sucking prowess.

"That's wonderful, honey! Did Taylor make you do some extra chores again?" her mother Susan inquired, wiping her hands on a dishcloth. Hailee winced internally. There was no way she could tell her mother what she had really done for the money, not after the elaborate lie about the pool filter and the slimy gutters.

"Oh, you wouldn't believe it, Mom," Hailee started, launching into a carefully constructed web of fiction. "He made me clean the grime off every single tile in the bathroom! You know how nasty those can get? And then, he insisted I tackle the attic - there were dust bunnies the size of adult squirrels up there and cobwebs thicker than yarn! It was a nightmare!"

Susan's eyebrows shot up and she folded her arms over her large motherly bosom. "The attic? Hailee, I haven't even touched that in years! Are you sure you're up for all that?"

Hailee wondered if she was taking it too far. Her mom looked sceptical, and she might have to actually start doing some cleaning to back up her tall tales. Nevertheless, she wasn't going to back down now. Her new outfits were so cute...she didn't regret anything.

"Absolutely! Anything to earn my own money, right?"

Despite the obvious scepticism in her mother's eyes, a flicker of pride soon appeared. "Well, honey, that's certainly impressive. I'm so proud of you for taking initiative!" Her mother wrapped her in a hug, the scent of cinnamon and laundry detergent a familiar comfort amidst the turmoil in Hailee's mind.

"Thanks, Mom," she mumbled, grabbing a water bottle from the fridge. "I'm actually heading up to see Taylor now. He has some more... chores planned, apparently."

Susan's smile faltered slightly. "Hailee, are you sure you wouldn't rather just..."

But Hailee was already halfway up the stairs. As she reached her brother's door, a single thought echoed in her head: how much longer could she keep this going? She paused as she considered this question, her knuckles hovering over the smooth wood. It wasn't the same hesitation she'd felt the first time, filled with dread and disgust. This time, a strange mix of apprehension and...excitement simmered within her. She recalled the way Taylor's massive boner had felt in her hand, the power she felt bringing him to climax, and of course the salty taste of his dick when she took his load in her mouth.

Pushing these thoughts from her mind, she half turned away from the door, lingering, torn.

Was she really prepared to continue being her brother's personal whore?

It all started with the money, of course. The allure of new clothes, the thrill of online validation, it had been an irresistible siren call. But somewhere along the way, something had shifted. The initial shame of becoming her brother's servant, the resentment at his manipulative tactics, had started to fade. Don't get her wrong, the chores were still gross. Sucking her own brothers cock was so weird. It was so big, she couldn't even get the whole thing in her mouth and stroking him off and bending over for him that first time was pretty demeaning for an older sister. And yet, a perverse sense of satisfaction bloomed within her with each completed task.

Maybe it was the feeling of accomplishment, the knowledge that she'd earned money through her own - albeit unconventional - efforts. Maybe it was the way her mother's eyes lit up with pride, a genuine appreciation Hailee hadn't experienced in a long time. Or maybe, just maybe, it was the thrill of the secret, the knowledge that she was playing a perverse sexual game with her brother and the uncertainty about where it might lead.

Whatever the reason, Hailee had found herself looking forward to the next chore session. She had even thought about her brother while trying on lingerie at the mall. She had looked at herself in the mirror and imagined him drooling all over her beasts and thong-exposed ass. Standing at his door, all those feelings came flooding back to her, and it made her wet. The anticipation of what bizarre task Taylor would throw at her next, the quiet rebellion of turning his manipulation into her own personal gain - it was strangely exhilarating.

Hailee turned the handle and pushed open the door of her younger brother's bedroom. Taylor was sprawled out on his bed like a lizard basking in the sun, playing a video game. He paused and glanced up at his sister, a flicker of surprise crossing his features as he took in the sight of her curvy body trembling with nervous anticipation before him.

"Hey, Hails," he greeted, his voice laced with amusement. "Back for more punishment already?"

Hailee grinned, her eyes sparkling with a dangerous glint. "Actually, Taylor, I'm here to offer my services again. You name it, I'll do it."

Did she really just say that? Hailee couldn't believe what a slut she was becoming for her little brother. Maybe she had been thinking about his cock too much.

Taylor raised an eyebrow, scepticism replacing his amusement. "Anything, huh?"

Hailee's smile faltered for a second, the memory of her brother's enormous penis thrust halfway down her throat was still fresh in her mind. But she quickly recovered, her voice firm. "No, this time I mean it. Absolutely anything."

A slow grin spread across Taylor's face. "Hmm, tempting offer. But honestly, I'm kind of running low on money. I am pretty sure I can't afford some of things I have in mind."

Hailee's heart sank. Was he backing out? Was this all a ploy to get her to agree to even lower pay? Taylor was playing it very cool. Maybe she had been too forward, and he was actually a little nervous. After all, he was probably a virgin.

She quickly formulated a plan. "Listen," she began, her voice dropping to a whisper, "I know you're probably trying to lowball me with the 'running low on money' excuse. But here's what I propose: How about I do some quick, easy 'chores', no muss no fuss, and you give me a small, symbolic payment? Just enough to keep the shopping spree going, you know?"

Taylor's grin widened, his eyes twinkling with mischief. "A 'symbolic payment' you say? You're getting awfully good at this bargaining game, sis."

Hailee held his gaze, and thrust out her chest, a spark of defiance igniting within her. "Maybe I am. So, what do you say? Deal?"

Taylor pondered her offer for a moment while admiring her ample breasts, then a chuckle escaped his lips as he felt his penis stir. "Alright, Hails. You've got yourself a deal. But I want to see your ass again, naked this time."

Hailee's smile remained in place. The thought of exposing her naked butt to her brother sent tremors through her body. This strange game, this twisted power struggle between them, was spiralling out of control. But for now, she was content to play along.

"How much you gonna pay for that?"

"Five bucks."

Hailee beamed. Five bucks might not seem like much, but it was a start. And more importantly, it was a crack in the dam wall of Taylor's self-control. "Deal!" she exclaimed, already lowering her pants, panties including and turning around to show off her stunning rear-end.

"You like what you see? If you give me another five I'll do some extra chores for you?"

"Like what?"

"You'll see."

"Okay..."

Taylor was curious to see where this was going.

What Hailee did next was nothing short of amazing and in the end Taylor was exceedingly glad he had taken his older sister up on her mysterious offer. Hailee quickly stripped off the rest of her clothing and started doing actual chores around his room. She arranged the books on his bookshelf, and she even bent over to pick up his dirty clothes off the floor, exposing her naked pussy for a flash before standing up again. As Hailee began to sort and organize her brother's messy room, inspiration struck.

"Hey, Taylor," she called out, "while I'm at it, wouldn't it be cool to dust and reorganize your video games by genre? It would be so much easier to find what you're looking for."

Taylor's eyes lit up. The chaos of his game collection was a constant source of annoyance and watching his sister bend over to tidy his room like a whorish maid, added a whole additional dimension of sexual pleasure to their game. "Actually, that does sound pretty good. But extra work deserves extra pay, right?"

Hailee grinned. "Of course," she replied, already strategizing. "How about another ten bucks for the games?"

Taylor chuckled, impressed by his sister's newfound business acumen. "Alright, Hails, you're driving a hard bargain. But you got yourself a deal."

Hailee agreed and before long she had racked up twenty dollars and all she had to do was tidy her brother's room, naked. She actually started to enjoy doing actual chores and she started to relish the feeling of accomplishment, the satisfaction of turning chaos into order. Mom would be really proud of her she thought, giggling to herself as she neatened up her brother's bedside table, giving him the perfectly view of her breasts and her naked pussy. But more importantly, she was winning. With each completed task, she chipped away at Taylor's self-control.

Finally, exhausted but triumphant, Hailee surveyed her handiwork. Taylor's room was spotless, his belongings neatly organized. A mischievous glint entered her eyes. "So, Taylor," she began, her voice dripping with mock sweetness, "how about I give you the ultimate service? I'll jerk off, take you in my mouth and let you slip your dick inside my pussy. All for the low, low price of..." she paused dramatically, "500 dollars."

Taylor's jaw dropped. 500 dollars was pretty much the entirety of his remaining life savings. But Hailee knew this offer was impossible for him to refuse.

"You're bluffing," he sputtered, a desperate hope flickering in his eyes.

Hailee raised an eyebrow, a playful smile on her lips. "Am I? Think about it, Taylor. Sex with your hot older sister..."

After a moment of agonizing silence, he sighed. "You win Hails. I can't say no to that. But if you want 500 then I am not pulling out."

Hailee was already wet from standing naked in front of her brother for the last twenty minutes but the thought of his huge dick ejaculating inside her made her juices gush further.

"Okay," she said, "You can come inside me. But you'll have to pay a deposit."

"How much?"

"200"

"Deal."

Taylor dashed to fetch the money from an old pair of shoes he kept at the back of his cupboard and handed it straight over to his sister. Then he just stood there with a dumb expression on his face like he had no idea what to do.

"Okay, you can take you clothes off now."

"Oh, yeah. Right."

Taylor started to undress, and Hailee caught herself licking her lips as his already fully erect cock was released from his track pants.

A few moments later they were lying on the bed. This time, Hailee lay beside her brother, rubbing her pussy against his leg and resting her breasts against his chest as she methodically stroked his cock. When pre-cum started to ooze from Taylor's cockhead, she decided it was time to take him in her mouth again. Secretly relishing the prospect, she complained about how big his dick was as she slunk down the bed to envelope his manhood.

Taylor noticed that his sisters nipples were hard, and he could still feel her pussy juices where she had been rubbing herself against his leg, but he tried not to let her horniness, or her empty complaints, distract him from the pleasure of her expert tongue. Hailee seemed to be taking her time, going slower than the last time she sucked his cock where all she wanted to do was make him come as soon as possible so she could get paid. On this occasion, she sucked her brother's dick like she was savouring every moment. Like she was really enjoying herself.

Lapping up her brother's pre-cum and licking around his glans, Taylor started to moan before Hailee had even tried to deepthroat him. When she did eventually take him as far as she could down her throat, Taylor almost came and had to ask her to stop.

"Jesus, Hailee, you're gonna make me cum."

"We wouldn't want that would we?"

"Yeah. Because you wouldn't get paid."

"Of course, and I wouldn't get to enjoy my little brother's huge cock in my pussy either."

Taylor couldn't believe it. Hailee seemed like she was really into it. Maybe she just wanted to make sure he got his money worth. But she certainly wasn't acting like sucking his cock was a chore anymore, and she actually seemed like she was looking forward to having sex.

Hailee climbed off the bed and went and stood where she had the first day they started messing around together. She bent over in the exact same spot by Taylor's desk, waving her juicy ass in his face, inviting him to come over and fuck his horny shopaholic sister.

Taylor didn't waste much time. After taking a few deep breathes to make sure he wouldn't explode as soon as he entered his sister's hot snatch, he climbed off the bed and went over to where Hailee stood, bent over and waiting. Her pussy was glistening with moisture, and she was begging him to put his dick inside her.

"Please Taylor! Fuck your naughty older sister!"

Taylor grabbed her ass and started rubbing his cockhead against her snatch.

"That's it, little brother, put your big dick inside me!"

As soon as Taylor's cockhead had been lubed up with his sister's juices, his dick slowly sunk deeper and deeper inside her. Although his cock was objectively enormous for an eighteen year-old boy and his sister's pussy was surprisingly tight, Hailee was so wet and ready for penetration that it wasn't long before her younger brother had forced his entire length inside her.

Taylor groaned with pleasure and clenched his ass cheeks to stop himself from cumming, while Hailee moaned with deep satisfaction, having finally had her needy pussy filled up by her little brother's massive dick.

"That's it, bro, stretch me out...Fuck me Taylor..."

As soon as Taylor had regained his composure, he started thrusting his hips backwards and forwards, pumping himself deeper and deeper into his older sister, and stretching out her wicked pussy just as she had commanded. Alternating between slow and fast strokes, he brought Hailee towards her climax. Textbooks and stationary fell to the floor as the vibrations from their lovemaking rippled through Hailee's body and rocked the desk she clung to.

Hailee had never been split open by such a big cock before and knowing that she was letting her own brother fuck her for money made it all the more perversely pleasurable. She thought about all the things they had done together over the last few days and all the expensive outfits she was going to buy with the money she was making. She was in heaven.

Taylor was doing his best to stay calm and concentrate on working his sister's pussy to a climax but watching his sister clean his room naked had made him so horny that he wasn't sure how much longer he could last before drenching her insides with his incestuous cum.

"I think, I'm going to cum, Hailee..."

"Oh my god, yes, cum in my pussy!"

The thought of her brother ejaculating inside her sent Hailee over the edge. Her pussy started contracting at the onset of her orgasm, which made her brother's throbbing cock feel even more enormous inside her, which made her cum even harder. Taylor couldn't handle the sensation of his sister's pussy squeezing his aching cock and whatever resistance he had disappeared in an instant as his balls tightened up, ready to explode.

Just then, their mother Susan shouted from the kitchen.

"Kids, dinner's ready!"

"We're cumming!" screamed brother and sister in unison as Taylor unleashed a torrent of thick creamy spunk against his sister's womb lining and Hailee started shaking as powerful waves of pleasure ransacked her body, depriving her of whatever dignity she had left but leaving nothing but pure ecstasy in its place.

Taylor didn't stop fucking his sister until his penis started going soft and every drop his cum had been deposited inside her used up snatch. Hailee remained bent over, still clutching the writing desk as she tried to catch her breath. When Taylor eventually pulled out, thick streaks of semen ran down Hailee's thighs and his cock was coated in a mixture of their fluids.

"Oh my fucking god, Hailee, that was incredible."

"Glad you enjoyed it," she said, finally standing up and turning around.

Hailee's face was flushed red, and she looked pretty cute with a few loose strands of her hair plastered to her forehead with sweat, and her naked breasts still trembling with pleasure from the aftershocks of her biggest ever orgasm.

"It looks like you enjoyed it too," he said, "How about a discount?"

Hailee laughed.

"You wish!"

Taylor sighed. It was worth a try.