Sweet Dreams

Story Info
Sleepwalking brother wakes new hunger in sister.
3.2k words
4.38
28.4k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first time I became aware of it happening, I woke midstream, pissing a cascade of urine onto the floor in the corner of my sister Carla's bedroom. I was so shocked, I immediately stopped peeing and almost cried out in shock. Instead, I popped my cock back in my pajamas and snuck back to my room, shaking. The next morning, I brazened it out when breakfast conversation turned to the odd small and damp carpet in her room.

The second time was more... difficult. I woke, again completely disoriented, this time with an intense pleasurable sensation coursing through me. I just became aware of where I was and what I was doing as the last gob of semen landed on my sister's sleeping face. I looked down at her and my erect cock in my hand. I had no idea how I got there, or what I had been doing or thinking up until I woke. I trembled as I slipped my shrinking member back in my pjs and slunk out of her room, praying she somehow wouldn't notice the slime on her face when she woke.

I researched sleepwalking, sleep peeing and sleepwanking. It seemed perfectly common. But I couldn't see anything to help me stop. I was mortified. But, at breakfast, my sister didn't mention anything. So I let it slide. After all, what could I say. I did realize that this was a very dangerous new affliction. One that could get me into a lot of trouble. I determined to empty my bladder and my balls every night before I went to sleep.

*

My name's Carla. I'm twenty. I live at home with my parents and my older brother, Josh. We get along just fine. He has his life, I have mine. We don't argue or fight too much. I'm just over 5,2. He's a good six foot. We're both pretty athletic and into sport. Mom and Dad are pretty stressed these days about work and finances, so they keep pretty much to themselves, leaving Josh and me to fend for ourselves.

Something strange began to happen in the house a few weeks ago. I was getting dressed one morning and found myself walking on a damp patch on my bedroom carpet. At first, I thought maybe I'd spilled something, or that there was a leak. The smell, though, was more like pee. I began to wonder if I hadn't been sleepwalking in the night and taken a whizz on my carpet. My parents didn't react much but told me to keep an eye out if it happened again.

A few days later, I woke as usual. When I went to brush my teeth, I discovered the skin on my face was tight, and I could feel a stretching sensation when I opened my mouth to brush. When I looked closely in the mirror, I found a fine powdery goo stuck to my face. I figured I must have drooled in my sleep and though no more about it.

*

I've started dreaming about my sister. Weird dreams. Ones I wouldn't want to commit to paper. Let's just say I find myself acting out in my dreams (when I remember them) in a way I wouldn't dream of doing awake. It's really bothering me and I think I might need to find someone to talk to about it. It makes me very awkward around her. The sleepwalking has taken on a new turn. The other night, I woke to find myself standing over her bed again, cock in hand, trying to brush the tip against her sleeping mouth. It chilled me. I got out of there fast. I must do something about it.

*

I went to get a glass of water late the other night. The house was quiet. When I was on my way back to my room, Josh walked out the door of my bedroom. I went to say something to him, but could immediately see he was sleepwalking. I guess that explains the pee in the corner of my room! His pajamas were sticking out in front of him with what looked like a very big erection. I've never seen his cock. But having seen his bulge, now it's all I can think about. I've been with a couple of guys and can honestly say neither had anything that looked as big as that.

Ok. Thing have taken a very strange turn and I don't know what to do. The other night I woke late, I guess after the other night, finding Josh coming out of my room, I haven't been sleeping as deeply. Anyway, this time, I woke, sensing someone in the room. When I became accustomed to the dark, I realized John was standing by the bed. He was holding his massive cock in his hand. It really is big. I should have been worried, but instead, I was fascinated by the size of the thing. He was slowly stroking it, eyes almost closed. I just lay there, looking, as he wanked in his sleep, cock a few inches from my face. When he spurted, I almost cried out in shock as my face was splattered with cum. I saw him shake his head as he came and realized he was waking. I didn't want to freak him out, so just lay there, pretending to be asleep.

*

I came on my sisters face again last night. Thankfully, she slept through the whole thing. I'm determined to empty my balls every night before bed. This can't go on. If she found out and told my parents, I'd never live it down. I think she might suspect something because she's being very odd with me. Like, overly friendly and concerned. Asking me if I slept ok, things like that. She hasn't said anything to anyone else but I'm worried she might figure out what's happening. I feel so bad.

Last night was very strange. I woke again, standing by my sister's bed. I immediately knew something was different. For a start, I was still stroking my cock, having not come. Then, I realized that my sister had kicked off her covers in the night. She was lying, completely naked in the bed. I could see her perfect little breasts, her tiny waist, the hair between her legs, I could even make out the roundness of her mound in the dim light. I was so surprised at waking and seeing her, that I didn't realize I was still masturbating. I ejaculated across her face and breasts before I knew it. The sensation that coursed through me shocked me. It was like I was completely turned on by her body. I ran back to my room, appalled at myself.

*

It was amazing. I was getting so turned on by the thought of my brother's cock in my face at night, I decided to strip down and lie on top of the covers. I heard him come in and watched through half closed eyes as he stroked the massive thing above me. I saw that he woke in the middle of it and watched him ogle my body as he continued to stroke himself. When he came, it hit me like hot water that suddenly went cold, making me flinch. He panicked and went back to his room as fast as he could. I'm now obsessing about his cock most of the time. My jilling fantasies are all about his cock.

Last night, my brother came and stood by my bed again, cock in hand. This time, I was ready for him. Once again, I was naked on top of the covers. When his cock was close to me, and he started to stroke the length, I put out my hand and touched it. It felt so hot and so hard, yet the skin was so soft. It's amazing and I think I love it. This time, he came on my hand and I pretended to turn in my sleep, presenting him with my bum, in case he woke up again. I hate to admit it, but I licked his cum off my hand just to see what it would taste like. It was odd but not unpleasant.

*

No matter how many times I whack off, I still wake up in my sister's room, coming on her. The other night she turned in her sleep just after I came. It scared the shit out of me, but I also got to see her perfect little ass which just made my cock hard again. I can't believe I'm starting to think about her in a sexual way.

Ok, last night, when I woke coming in my sister's room, I found I had my cock in her mouth. I tried to pull it out but some kind of reflex meant she sucked it as she slept. It felt absolutely incredible but I'm literally at my wits end. Thankfully, I got it out of her mouth before I came. I'm now thinking about her naked body most of the time, meaning I'm walking about with a chub 24/7. I can barely look at her, and she's taken to hanging out with me more and more, making it even more difficult.

*

I was sitting on the edge of my bed when Josh arrived last night. I didn't waste a moment after he'd pulled it from his pajamas. I grabbed it with my hand and began to stroke him as I leaned in and took the head of his cock in my mouth. I had to open my mouth so wide to take it. It was incredible. I didn't care if he woke. I'd planned on playing the sleepwalking card myself. I blew him for a full minute before he came. He flooded his mouth with his spunk and I'm really starting to like the taste of it. In fact, I think I'm becoming addicted to his semen or his cock. Maybe both.

I decided to try a new tack. This time, when he came into my room, I was kneeling on the bed, head down, ass in the air, knees apart. I felt him push his cock against my pussy as he stroked. I may have made a big mistake because he obviously woke, saw what was happening and left the room in a hurry with a strangled shout. I thought about following him but thought better of it.

*

I have to do something. Last night, I obviously moved my sister in her bed while still asleep. I woke to find myself about to enter her from behind This new development is chilling. I need to find a way to stop and fast! I can't get the sight of her naked ass out of my head. Every time I see it in my mind, my cock springs to life in my pants. This is not a good sign.

I didn't sleepwalk last night. I had an incredible dream that Carla came into my room and blew me in my sleep. I don't think I've ever orgasmed like that before. Strangest thing was, as I came, I woke up but I was still dreaming. I could swear I saw Carla leaning over me, wiping her mouth as if from my dream. By the time I fully woke and sat up, my room was empty, I checked her room because I was convinced she'd been in mine. But she was fast asleep in her bed.

*

When I pulled the covers back on his bed and released his massive cock from his pyjamas again, it thrilled me. Making him come in my mouth that time was amazing, but I was determined to take it to the next level. I quietly, carefully straddled him in the bed, and positioning his cock against my hole, lowered myself onto him. The sensation of his massive hot cock sliding into me and filling me was incredible. I almost cried out. The sensation was beyond belief. I was only able to move a little, but it was enough for me to feel him shoot his load deep inside me. I couldn't resist using my mouth to clean him off before I left his room.

I think I was too bold last night. Tonight, I stayed in my bed but lay on my back, across the bed, legs in the air. When he appeared, and stood by me. I took his penis and guided the head to my slit. It was like he knew, even in his sleep, what he was doing. I couldn't resist a moan as he slid inside me. He thrust maybe twenty time before he came but it was enough to send me off I was so heightened. This time, though, his eyes opened while he was still inside me. He stared horrified at me, I think mistaking my ecstasy for something else. He ran out of the room.

*

I jumped into bed and pulled the covers over my head. I'd been caught by Carla. Caught fucking her this time. I was sure my life was over. I heard a noise in my bedroom and peeked out of the covers. Carla was standing by my bed, stark naked. She was holding her finger to her lips. She slipped under my covers, hooshing me over in the bed. Her body felt so hot beside mine. Before I could say anything, she had my cock in her hand. I tried to say something to stop her, but she just shushed me as she stroked me. I couldn't stop her, it felt so good. When I came in her hand a moment later, she greedily licked the semen off her hand, instantly making me hard again.

I tried to avoid Carla the next morning. She was having none of it. Every opportunity she got to corner me out of earshot of my parents, she'd tell me that everything was ok. She was enjoying our night time activities. She explained how it came about. I don't know what to do. I'm, utterly conflicted. One the one hand, she my sister. On the other, oh, my god, she's so hot.

Sleepwalking wasn't an issue last night. Before I even drifted off, Carla was in my room. Again, she put a finger to her lips and slipped into bed beside me. This time, she burrowed down under the covers until I could feel her lips engulf my cock. Her tiny hands stroked as she sucked and slobbered me. I'm ashamed to say I came in seconds. When she reappeared, she was smiling and wiping her mouth. She kissed me on the lips, she tasted funny, and went back to bed.

*

Now the cat's out of the bag, things have changed. By the time I heard mom and dad leave for work, I was in Josh's room. He was fast asleep so I slipped under his covers. A couple of strokes and he rolled onto his back. I simply climbed on top and guided his cock inside me. Again, the pressure of his size filling me thrilled me. I began to move up and down on hi as soon as I could accustom myself to his girth. He came as he woke. He looked disappointed to have missed the action. I told him not to worry. I brought him back to life by scotching about in the bed. I took him in my mouth as my pussy landed on his face. It took me all of five minutes to make him come. His tongue on my clit got me off in thirty seconds.

We're talking turns now swapping rooms at night. I seem to have cured Josh's sleepwalking completely. Tonight, I was prepared. I had bought lube online and let Josh take my anal cherry. It was very painful at first and I really didn't think I could go through with it. But by the time we really got going, it was beyond incredible. We both came like express elevators.

*

I have to talk to Carla. Today, she jerked me off in the backseat of Dad's car while he was driving and mom was in the passenger seat. Christ, if he's even looked in the mirror, we'd have been caught. On the other hand, it was one of the best orgasms of my life. I think my semen hit the roof of the car when I came.

Oh, we're losing control of this. This morning, while mom and dad were gardening, Carla hopped up on the island in the kitchen and lifted her skirt. She made me eat her out there and then. The parents could have walked in at any stage. But oh, my god, the noises she made when she came were incredible.

*

A whole week away from Josh. Not sure how I can survive. Dad's taking me to see my grandmother eight hours drive away. I made sure to give him head and then let him fuck me in the ass after last night. I cried myself to sleep.

Jilled myself senseless in grandma's house last night. I feel so lonely.

*

Really missing Carla. But also really bad news: sleepwalking back. I woke last night and horror -- I had come on my mother's face. I ran out of the bedroom as quickly and quietly as I could. I don't know how I'm going to survive a week of this!

Woke up last night with my cock being sucked by my mother in her sleep. Scariest thing was her eyes were wide open staring at me. It felt incredible. When I came, she swallowed it all. I think she was dreaming I was dad. Must not get caught.

*

Woke last night disorientated. A noise disturbed me. When I opened my eyes, I saw a figure standing by the bed holding a missive cock close to my mouth. Instinctively, I took it in my mouth and blew it until it came. Semen tasted different but really nice. Pretty sure my Dad has started sleepwalking. Maybe it's being back in his childhood home.

Dad entered me last night in his sleep. It was incredible. All I had to do was the same trick that had worked on Josh. As soon as he was near to me, I guided his cock to my entrance. It was exquisite. Just as nice as Josh but different.

*

Halfway through a blowjob from mom last night, she said "let's just stop pretending." Turns out, they'd both been aware of what was going on at night. Dad had done the same when he was younger. I thought I was in deep shit. Fucking mom turned out to be incredible. I texted Carla to tell her what happened the minute I got back to bed.

*

Josh's text had woken me before dad came into my room. I played along for a while, stroking and blowing him. Then I said, why not drop the pretense and enjoy it for what it is. Turns out dad is just as keen on my ass as Josh is. Can't wait to see what happens when we get home.

*

Mom and I have come up with great plans to welcome dad and Carla home.