All Comments on 'Hot Saviours'

by oldFormless

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
oldFormlessoldFormlessabout 1 year agoAuthor

There are three scenes of prank/deception which made it a perfect candidate to be part of the list published on April 1st. The story is a stand-alone piece. However, it is associated with my previous story, Salvation.

First, thanks to my muse for inspiration and editorial work. Thanks to 2soon2no for editorial comments and Kenji for very efficient proofreading. Lastly, I would like to thank neuroparenthetical for proofreading, editorial comments and that little extra meant to make me a better writer summing up several of my mistakes into a short learning comment. If readers feel any part of this piece difficult to read, be assured it is due to my stubbornness and reluctance to fully follow my editors’ suggestions.

Thanks to you for reading. If you want, let me know who’s your favorite character or to whom do you relate to the most.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroldFormless@oldFormless
I am non-native English writer. I discovered erotic literature at a young age. It worked. I have not read erotica for more than 20 years. And I am rediscovering it now, through my partner, who is an active reader, my muse of inspiration and editor of my works.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES