Hot, Sexy Librarian Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah...I think Darin feels great...I feel full, just like the real thing...just like he makes me feel."

I leaned down to hold her face and plant a kiss over her lips; she can taste my hunger. I pulled off my shorts and my dick sprung back, slapping hard over my belly. Her face was eye level with it, and she didn't hesitate in taking it into her mouth; she opened wide, swirled her tongue over the head, and grabbed a big mouthful.

With the big Darin dildo and me spit roasting her, I pumped deeper...poking at her throat and stroking the shaft with her lips. She rocked her body back and forth, using both cocks to satisfy her needs.

"Fuck, Megan...take'm both...take'm both...yeah...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah...yeah...yeah, that's good...take all this dick...take all my dick!"

I watched her pussy lips, clinging to the long rubber shaft and dragging over the surface, following the dildo in and out...in and out. I teased her about Rob, at both ends. "Baby, wanna have two Rob's...two Rob's fucking you?"

I pulled out and she caught her breath, "Oh yeah...two...two Rob's...bring it on, sweetie! Yeah, I'm ready...ahhhh...ahhhh...this's good...Darin's good...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...he does a good job...but I wanna try double Rob!"

When she switched to the Rob dildo, I watched her face as it penetrated her; she bit her lip and moaned...it was hot as fuck...just raw lust. Her tight, college-girl pussy stretched as she pushed it inside. The broadly flared head disappeared, and her lips gripped tight around the thick rubbery shaft.

Her hands grabbing at me, she wanted to make out while she fucked the dildo. I moved my hands down over her body, groping and digging into flesh. I spread her thighs and pressed my fingers into the firm, creamy white muscle of her ass.

I pulled away to grab her waist and fucked her on the big dildo; she moaned, "Oh god...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...Rob...Rob...fuck me with it...fuck me...with Rob...oh fuck, your cock is awesome...awesome! It's just...just like yours...just like the real thing!"

She grinned, "Well, almost like the real thing," and went down on me, again. She licked and sucked her way down the shaft, taking it all the way and burying her nose in pubes; you could see she really loved feeling hot, living flesh between her lips. I used both hands to rock her body back and forth, fucking her with both cocks; I thrust forward, deep into her throat, pushing her body back onto the dildo, and driving it deep inside.

I teased, "You like all that dick, baby? Both these big dicks?" I felt her moaning response in the hard flesh, I was humping through her lips. She felt her insides being stroked from both ends and looked up into my eyes. Her blue eyes were amazing, and I moaned, "Yeah...yeah...yeah...oh shit...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh! Let me...let me give you the real thing, baby...pull off and...uhhhh...uhhhh...turn around!"

She groaned as she pulled off the dildo; strands of white cream coated the shaft; when I pulled out and wanked, sex beaded from the tip. I pumped in her face and she got a sexy smile, "I think you like the two dicks, too.

Flipping around, it was obvious that she could hardly wait for the real cock...I think the dildo only whetted her appetite. I rubbed my dick between her thighs and, lusting for the real thing, she eagerly spread wider. With the thick shaft sliding through her pussy lips, she was anxiously rocking back, to work it over her clit. Holding it tight against the bud, I thrust forward, grinding my dick into her.

When I gripped her waist and pushed inside, she rolled back, to feel the satisfying fullness, she craved. There was definitely something about the hot, hard flesh of a real cock that a dildo couldn't match. "God, I love that dick...that big dick...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah...yeah...mmmm, feels good...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck me...yeah, fuck me!"

Her pussy gripped like a tight fist; without question, Meg's one of the tightest women, I've ever fucked. "Ahhhh Megan! Yeah...yeah...yeah, that's it...yeah...yeah!"

She sensuously bucked and squirmed, under me; I held her body tight and she moaned, "Oh god...Rob...Rob...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck...fuck me...yeah!"

"Yeah...mmmm...Rob, that's what I need...yeah...yeah...and I know it's what you need," she giggled.

I long dicked her, each time shoving all the way, into her cervix; I was filling every corner of her tiny pussy, stretching, and molding it with my cock. Savoring the rock hard man, pulsing against her insides, she moaned and rubbed her clit, "Oh god, fuck me...fuck me...uhhhh...uhhhh...please, fuck me...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah, fuck me...fuck me...don't stop...don't stop...fuck me!"

Pumping hard and fast, the slapping flesh and the wetness of her pussy only heightened the pleasure of sinking my dick into her. I needed to fuck...and she needed to be fucked, "Take it...yeah...yeah...take that dick...cum on it, baby...cum all over it...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah, cum for me...yeah...yeah...yeah, that's it...cum for me!"

As we both screamed to the heavens, I abruptly slammed forward to impale her with every last inch. With her whole-body shuddering, she exploded and groaned, "Yeah...oh god...uhhhh...uhhhh...cumming...cumming...oh god...cumming...yesssssssss...yessssssss!"

Her muscled contractions worked my cock, coaxing a reward from my churning balls. "God damn, Meg...work that dick...yeah, work that dick...work it...work it...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck, that's good...so good!"

I went crazy on her pussy, slamming her with long, satisfying strokes. Gripping her body tighter, I started shuddering and felt it pulsing seed, deep inside her core; finally, I got the satisfaction I needed.

"Oh god...I love...that...that hot load...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah...gimme that load...gimme that load," she groaned as her pussy milked me, "Oh fuckkkkkk! Sweetie...that's it...yeah...yeah...yeah!" She could feel my dick still pulsing, in the aftermath, "You spit-roasted me...both ends...you got me on both ends! Spit-roasted by you and your twin (the dildo)...mmmm, that was hot!"

I pondered that thought or a moment...maybe she could use Rob on me? I could ride my own cock...in a way...sounds fun, with the right amount of lube. I've never been fucked by anything that thick, though. Maybe I need to practice with Darin...and a lot of lube?

With a loud, juicy slurp, I pulled out and she grinned, "Mmmm, that's eight inches of happiness, right there! Rob, I really love my boys-in-the-box, but I love the real thing, best of all!"

********************************************

Definitely anticlimactic, but we cleaned up her dildos (the boys) in the bathroom and discussed penis size. She was cleaning Rob, "When the head pushes inside, it stretches me, but after a couple inches about right here, it really starts to feel big." She asked, "So...when did you find out you had a big one...a big dick? Is it something guys talk about, like girls do?"

"Not really...I think maybe it was in the high school locker room...nobody's erect, but you sort of know it looks thicker or bigger...even when its limp."

"Well, I guess there could be erections in the locker room, and there probably are, but guys hide them; it would generate some serious teasing...or conflict. I think we rely on porn...and...sex partners to understand where we fall. I dated a girl in my senior year of high school that, sort of, clued me in. I guess, that's when I started sizing up other guys in the locker room."

"I still remember her with a measuring tape and telling me that the average erection is around five inches long." I gripped my soft dick and stroked it, laughing, "But you really know you're bigger when you put it into a hot, young librarian and she's screaming with ecstasy."

"You got me there, but it is really hot; before you came along, I'd never felt that full." Unyielding in her quest for more information, she grinned, "So, what was this girl's name? I want the details, too."

I knew the inquisition was inevitable and smiled, "It was Valerie, and I guess you could say she was obsessed. She loved to give me blowjobs in the car...or roadhead...I'm not complaining at all, but we tried to screw a few times and it was a complete disaster. It would barely fit, despite our efforts. Of course, she wanted all her girlfriends to know about it; it did wonders for my reputation, but I graduated that spring, never having an opportunity to exploit the fame...you know."

She grinned, "Sort of, like me bragging about your...your large attributes to Janie."

"Yeah, that's it."

"And Janie, I had to show her the boys."

Laughing, I said, "I know she's heard it all before, but really...you had to show her the dildos, too."

"Well, it's nothing she didn't already know, but she did have hold you...or the dildo," she grinned. "I think she was impressed."

I just shook my head. Following a bottle of wine, that evening I described Valerie in greater detail...Megan had to know everything.

Out of the blue, she got a big grin, "You gotta do me with Benji...just so I can really tease him." She grinned, "He's got a nice one, too, but he's really ripped...mmmm...he's got that hot swimmer's build."

"And he's hot in the sack...especially with a hung stud like yours truly," I smiled, "your handsomely hung boyfriend."

"I wish I could watch you two sometime, but he's just not into it, like Darin."

"Baby," I grinned, "some men are just out of your reach. Benji doesn't fall prey to your sexy, female ways."

"Oh stop, teasing me...you know I just wanna tease him about his dildo making time with a girl."

*****************************************************

A week later, it happened; we used the Benji dildo in another spit-roast. The teasing was inevitable, and she grinned over at me, rubbing on his shoulders, "You, young man, are quite the lady killer."

Rolling his eyes, he knew she was up to something, "Now what?"

"Well, last night, I got some serious...I mean serious sexual satisfaction from your dildo. Despite what I know you're going to say, it certainly knew its way around a pussy." She couldn't resist and flirted, "It was thick and felt so good inside...and it felt good on my clit...rubbing my clit. Mmmm...I bet guys love it, but you know...this girl thought it was pretty damned hot! If you ever want to experiment, let us know!"

"That's probably not happening," he grinned, "but thanks." He smiled and gave it back to her, "I'm 100% cock-slut, too, and it's nice to get compliments from a kindred spirt...you know."

She didn't mind at all, being labeled a cock-slut, "We are kindred spirits," she laughed, "spoiled cock-sluts!"

"You obviously like the dildos," he laughed, "It's like having your own private orgy...isn't it?"

She laughed, "Or a box of gangbang!"

He smiled, "Either way, your satisfaction is guaranteed!"

12