Hot Stuff Ch. 02: The Trip Continues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't say anything afterward, she just went to sleep. I rolled you into me and let you go to sleep. That's why I didn't let you take care of me last night. I just didn't know what to do." Ricky searched Dixie's eyes for some kind of response, some kind of inkling of what she was thinking.

"Oh, wow! So she got off by watching us. She reached her climax at the same time I did?" Dixie was in total awe.

"Yes, she did. It apparently really turned her on. Who knows how long she hasn't been with a guy or had any sex at all. Maybe just hearing how happy you were, made her feel that good." Ricky was grasping for straws here. But he didn't want Dixie to feel ashamed. He wanted her to understand that someone else could get turned on by her sexuality.

"Yeah, I guess that's possible. But what do we do now? I can't keep doing that in front of her. I can't make love to you knowing that she's watching everything we do." Dixie was not going to do that.

"Okay baby. I hear you. Let's find out how much longer we have to travel with her. I'm sure there's a way to work this out. Let's just get through breakfast and we'll take care of it." Ricky needed time to think of what to do about this.

"So, ma'am, I guess you really enjoyed yourself last night, huh?" Ricky said after he and Dixie sat back down at the table.

The little lady smiled slightly and her face turned a little pink.

"Well, if you must know. It was rather exciting and such a turn on. My late husband was a very sexual man and I really miss what he use to do to me. Dixie, you are such a lucky young lady. Ricky, here, is such a thoughtful lover." The little lady replied as she took Dixie's hand in hers.

"I'm so sorry. I really thought you were asleep and didn't know what we were doing." Dixie said as she pulled her hand away.

"Please, my name is Estelle. And I've heard you every time you've done it. You two are so sweet and romantic to one another. I just love such young, sweet, tender love. You are both so good for each other." The lady just went on and on.

"Well, thank you Estelle. But I think in the future, we will try to restrain ourselves in your presence. Making love is a private thing, ya know what I mean." stated Ricky.

"You know, what happened isn't a bad thing. What is so wrong that you gave me a little bit of pleasure out of your pleasure? You didn't touch me other than in your emotions. I felt you heat, your desire, your joy of each other.

12