All Comments on 'Hot Time in an AirBnB Hot Tub'

by UtahMark

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Shame

First good to see a newbie. But the story yet again it’s not got enough imagination don’t get me wrong it shows you have tried. But it still lacks creativity and imagination in the story. But hey not bad start best advice to you is try a different category you show talent but this category isn’t you . Go try different categories and show people your talent. But stay away from the loving wife category until you prove yourself as a writer you will get no where in this category. It’s BTB stories that are making it in this category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

True marriage

I think it was what true loving wives could be, depending on whether they both agreed its ok to share. It was nice to read a true loving wife story, where with mutual concent, care and respect for the other in the partnership prevailed and all got to enjoy it, with no repercussions or regrets after.

SkubabillSkubabillover 3 years ago

Really good first story i hope to see more from you.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Emma must be a walking pharmacists dream.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Excellent story, felt real and very very sexy...hot!

maninconnmaninconnover 3 years ago
Hot

‘Nuff said!

Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I wanna Airbnb , a hot tub , and a couple bi girls to go tubbing with ! But I guess I’ll settle for my camper , my tiny , too small for one person , rv shower , that has warm water that quickly turns ice cold , and my trusty old fuckbuddy , my hand ! Oh yeah , your story was way hotter than my campers water ! For real I enjoyed the story , characters felt real and interesting , the flow built into a crescendo without lagging , and the grande finale was cumulative and fulfilling. Good job !

WeissbiermannWeissbiermannover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this story and your snorkeling story too, My wife and I shared an Airbnb hot tub last week and enjoyed tub-side oral out in the woods. Alas, no third participant.

BillyTheGrayBillyTheGrayover 2 years ago

Excellent! Love the loving generous wife theme!

maninconnmaninconnover 1 year ago
Ok, that was hot!

Thanks for writing!

26thNC26thNC8 months ago

The old two whores and a dick plot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUtahMark@UtahMark
Happily married with 2 grown kids. My wife and I have a great sex life for a couple who've been together over 30 years. We're mostly monogamous, but we've had a handful of experiences with others during that time. I enjoy chatting with women about their sexual experiences a...