Hot Times in the Sauna

Story Info
A gym encounter turns hot...
1.4k words
4.6
16.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
azink
azink
44 Followers

In my 30's I was working out regularly at a nationally known gym, I'll leave out the name as to not draw attention to the adult activities that took place within.

The locker room was a series of three bays. There was a door just after the third bay that led to the sauna and shower areas. I would usually choose a locker in the third bay as it gave the best view of the men going into and out of the shower area.

The sauna was a small room with a glass door. As it was dark in the sauna you could not see inside from the well lighted bathrooms directly across from the sauna. This was an ideal setup as you could see someone approaching in plenty of time.

The sauna itself consisted of two tiers, a lower and upper bench in a "L" shape. It was fairly easy to spot guys who wanted to show off or play, they would typically be nude with just a towel wrapped around them. When they sat on the benches they would let their towels fall open to reveal their cocks.

One day after my workout I stripped down, wrapped a towel around my waist and headed towards the sauna. On the upper bench, just outside of sight of the door, sat an older man.

He was in his mid-fifties, lean, and completely bald. He had small wisps of greyish hair on his chest, and was covered by only a towel. I did not recall seeing him in the gym before, but he was very attractive. My penis jumped excitedly under my towel.

I took a spot on the upper bench as well at the opposite end of the bench. We were the only two in the sauna at that time.

I glanced over a few times and saw him rubbing his cock through the towel. He noticed me looking at him, and his eyes caught mine. He asked me if I would like a closer look. Too stunned to speak I could only nod my head yes.

He unwrapped his cock from the towel exposing his magnificent member. It was nearly seven inches long, and had a nice thickness. His head was glistening with precum, he had obviously been enjoying himself before I arrived.

He gripped his shaft in his hand and began stroking it up and down as I stared transfixed on his beautiful glistening head. I dropped my towel to expose my stiff erection. Seeing my now nude body caused him to rub faster.

I was enjoying the show when someone approached the door. We both quickly covered ourselves before the door opened.

A short overweight man walked in. He had a big belly, and I recognized him as a regular. I often saw him glancing at men in the locker room and showers. The bald gentleman must have also recognized him as he quickly removed his towels and resumed stroking his cock.

I also removed my towel, while the overweight man took a seat on the lower bench in the corner diagonally from me giving him a view of the both of us. The overweight man slowly began moving his hand along his cock through the towel.

The bald gentleman said he was close and asked if I wanted to taste his cum. I responded yes, and slid so that I was next to him.

He placed his hand on my cock and I began to lean over to take him into my mouth. I traced my tongue over the tip of his head tasting the precum.

Suddenly, without warning I felt his hand on the back of my head shoving me downwards onto his shaft. His cock filled my throat and caused me to gag.

Holding my head down, he thrusted his hips a few times fucking my mouth. I felt his cock twitch and a warmness fill my mouth and throat. He continued holding my head until all of his cum slid down my throat and not a drop remained.

He said "thanks I needed that" and just stretched out, a relaxed look upon his face.

Consumed by cum and in a state of euphoria, I had forgotten about the overweight guy until he spoke. "Did he really just cum in your mouth?" he asked. I replied yes.

He looked shocked and did not know what to say next. I could see his hardness through his towel. I took a longer look at him.

He was of average height, and had a large belly. He was covered in hair, had stubble covering his face. I had seen him in the gym many times, he was usually peeking at the men in the showers while rubbing himself. I may have "forgotten" to close the shower curtain and let him watch me stroke a time or two before.

Physically he wasn't really my type, not what I would consider attractive anyway. Today though I was in sex overdrive after just getting a mouthful of cum. I moved to position myself in front of him, reached for his towel and gently pulled it down exposing his cock.

His cock was slightly hidden by his belly. Not overly long, but thick. It peeked out of a curly bush. I reached out to take it and moved my hand up and down his shaft. The bald guy stood and said "I'll watch the door".

He looked like he just won the lottery. He excitedly placed the tip of his cock near my lips beckoning me to suck it. I took his cock in my mouth and ran my lips along his shaft. Moving upwards I circled his head with my tongue, while gripping his shaft with my right hand.

He was letting out little moans of pleasure and was really getting into it. He asked if he could fuck me, so I turned with my knees on the lower step, ass outwards. He stood and positioned himself behind me.

He spit on my ass and rubbed in into my hole. He then spit into his hand and rubbed it along his shaft to lube it up. His beefy hands slowly spread my ass cheeks, the tip of his dick resting on my waiting hole.

There was a slight pressure as he slid inside of me. It was a bit rough at first without proper lube, but he slowly worked his way in and my sphincter relaxed.

He started to push deeper until my ass felt full, and his belly pushed against me. He continued to push until his balls were slapping against my skin. I could feel his meaty hands gripping my hips on each side, pulling me back into him as his cock drove deep into me.

His grip tightened as his thrusting grew faster. He was driving his cock into me as hard as he could, his weight pushing my back lower as I tried to steady myself on my knees. I moaned uncontrollably with excitement.

His speed quickened, I could hear his breathing intensify. His cock was jerking and twitching inside of me. I knew he was close to the edge, and would cum anytime.

I felt him pull out, my ass suddenly felt empty. With a grunt he exploded, creamy white pearls began coating my back. He gave my ass a hard spank, and yanked me up so we were facing each other.

I could feel the cum dripping down my back as I stood looking into the eyes of the overweight man. He touched my cheek, then gently kissed my lips. He thanked me for the good time and moved towards the door and a shower.

I started towards the door, where the bald man was standing watch. As i reached for the handle he roughly pushed me against the wall, face just inches from mine. He bent in close and whispered in my ear "next time I'm gonna fuck you against this wall" and abruptly walked out.

I walked down the hall to the showers, and took a stall across from the overweight man and gave him a show as I jerked off as the warm water washed his seed off of me.

As we were toweling off he told me that maybe another day I could come over to his place and we could have a longer session.

Ultimately a new gym opened closer to my house a month later, so I never saw either of them again, but it was a hot encounter I will never forget.

azink
azink
44 Followers