All Comments on 'Hot Times in the Sauna'

by azink

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Not only is this story hot, but it rings true. The gym I belong to has a fair amount of discreet action in the private shower stalls mid-day when it is not very busy and in the steam sauna too. The guys wearing shorts in the sauna are generally not players, but the ones wrapped in just a towel are more likely to be looking to play. Usually a guy signals his interest by loosening and opening his towel briefly as he pretends to be just readjusting it. If you show some interest by staring at his cock and then looking up with a little smile, he knows you want to play. I will also “readjust” my towel, opening it while turning slowly around to give him a view of my bare ass and my cock before very loosely wrapping up again. If he shows interest, I let the towel fall to the side and see how far he is willing to go from there. Before the pandemic, such opportunities were few and far between. Now, however, it seems that mid-day hours are a fairly sure thing. I have not waited more than an hour to score. I usually wait in the hot tub which has a view of the shower area so I can enjoy the parade of naked guys making their way to and from the showers. I also can size up prospects as they enter the steam room which is in the same area as the tub. I have engaged in mutual masturbation, cock sucking, frotting, and I always bring lube and condoms in case I get really lucky. It has happened only a few times, but it is worth the wait.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Hot story…. Sounds like you had a great time!

Derrt1Derrt16 months ago

Hot, i go naked in sauna just sitting on my towel. Have swallowed a load twice in there

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Love the story, Jaycums and Derrt1 have been much luckier than i when it comes to finding the right gym to work out in. Thank you for the great story azink.

Hotcouple111Hotcouple1114 months ago

Damn this story makes my cock throb. Love to have this experience in the sauna with another bi guy or guys. Keep those cumming. Sounds like Jaycums should right one too.

horny_zhorny_z4 months ago

Sensuous, realistic- fun!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous