Hot Tub by Hypnosis

Story Info
Hypnotherapist helps girls overcome their shyness.
1k words
4.11
12.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drdp00
drdp00
2 Followers

Janey and Samantha (Sam) were hypnotherapy patients of mine seeking help with what they thought was crippling shyness. Both girls were in their late 20's, or about 10 years younger than me. They both struggled to make new friends or have any serious relationship with a boy. This was crushing both of their spirits. I sensed that they had built up a lot of sexual frustration as well.

They had been coming to see me separately for a few months and we had gone through some relaxation techniques and worked on conversational skills. I floated the idea to them of a joint session with a girl going through similar issues to see if we could test conversations in a low-pressure environment. They both agreed enthusiastically.

We were going to do a role play of the three of us at hotel pool and hot tub. Janey sat on an office chair which would become a pool chair and Sam and I on opposite ends of the couch, or our hot tub. I gave Janey an egg-timer with numbers 1-5 and told her this would control the jets in the hot tub.

I put both girls into a trance just like we had many times before. Once they were in this relaxed state, I told them each of us would get a "Secrets" for our hot tub. But first we had to undress to our underwear which would be our swimsuits.

Janey was a little shyer than Sam. She was about 5' 5" with pale skin and dark brown hair kept in a pony tail. She had a runner's build and a wide, sexy smile. She pulled off her shoes, socks and jeans to reveal her pastel green granny panties or swim bottoms. She took her shirt off but put her hoodie back on over her bra, sitting like a lifeguard at our pool chair.

Sam was slightly shorter than Janey with a stockier, Tinkerbell kind of look. Short blonde hair with dazzling blue eyes. She wasn't fat by any means, just padded more in all of those places a women should be. She joined me in the hot tub wearing a navy-blue sports bra and panties that matched my boxer-briefs.

"Secret number 1, Janey. The controller you hold goes from Level 1 to Level 5, but each level makes the people in the hot tub hornier and hornier. On the back of the timer, there is a short description," I said. "However, you and Sam are linked so that whatever she feels in the hot tub, you also feel."

I saw a self-pleased smile come across Janey's face as she nodded that she understood.

"Your secret, Samantha, is that you are invisible inside the hot tub. Janey and I will not be able to see you as long as you are in the water. But you will feel compelled tell Janey everything you feel going on with your body as she adjusts the controller."

Sam put her hand to her mouth and smiled. I could tell she was liking the sound of the game.

"Lastly," I said, "I have the ability to breathe underwater, so do not be alarmed if I put my head under. Should we play? What does it say about Level 1 on the controller, Janey?"

"Level 1 - General Arousal," Janey replied as she set the dial.

"Oo this feels nice," said Sam. I watched as her nipples began to push out against her bra. She was tracing under the top edge of the bra with her index fingers. "It feels so warm and happy in the tub, Janey."

I could see a drop of wetness starting to from on Janey's panties as she smiled, feeling as if she were warm too. She turned the dial to 2 and read aloud "Level 2 - Unable to hide arousal."

"Fuck," breathed Sam as her hand went to the outside of her panties. They were soaked as she touched them. "I'm so wet right now, Janey, and I can see Doc's cock through his trunks. It is standing straight as a pole. I want to touch it while he can't see me."

The tips of her fingers felt out for my hard cock. I pretended not to see her and adjusted my underwear as she gave it a good squeeze. "He is so hard, Janey."

Janey bit her lip as she leaned forward in her chair. She was holding on to the edge with her hand but feeling my cock in her mind. She reached for the controller again and turned the dial.

"Level 3 - unable to keep clothes on," she announced. Sam obliged, first taking off her top and then sliding off her panties. She crouched like she was underwater, and smiled knowing she was invisible. I took of my underwear, pretending to look discreet as if I were in a hot tub alone.

"The water feels so great, Janey. So warm, so yummy. I want his cock so badly, Janey." She rubbed my tip with her forefingers, feeling the precum she was causing me. I reached out squeezed her breast. She let out a small sigh.

"Level 4," called Janey. "Need sex now."

Sam spread her legs and crashed down hard on my cock, bouncing up and down with a purpose. She was so wet, her juices running all over me. "Fuck me, Doc," she commanded.

"I can feel it!" said Janey from her chair. "He is so fucking hard inside me." She had her fingers down her panties and was working herself into a frenzy.

"Mmm, turn it up to 5, Janey," yelled Sam.

"Level 5 - Unstoppable orgasm," Janey called.

Sam began to shake and her pussy pulsate. She was so tight inside. I began to fill her up with cum at a prodigious rate. Warm, wet spray filling her. Her eyes rolled back as she moaned with pleasure. Janey was shaking on her chair as she climaxed.

"Come in and clean off, Janey," I suggested. She took off her clothes and came over to the couch. As Sam climbed off of me, I knelt in front of Janey and put my head between her knees. She gripped the cushions as I started licking and sucking until she came again.

I was still so hard. I wanted to do so much more but I knew that would have to wait until our next session. I helped them clean up and get dressed. And instructed them to wake up feeling refreshed and relaxed...

drdp00
drdp00
2 Followers