Hot-Wife Afternoon Delight

Story Info
Hot-Wife rewards hubby for Afternoon Delight.
751 words
3.25
6.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hear some walking downstairs and some mumbled conversation. A door then opens and soon closes. I hear the light creek of the stairs.

Lynn's 'afternoon delight' just left. She picked out a mature guy in his 50s to play with this afternoon. Today she played in the guest bedroom immediately below our bedroom. This allows me to hear some of her louder exclamations as she is entertained by her guest. We had both reviewed and chatted with Ryan so he would understand the dynamics of the hot-wife arrangement and that I would be upstairs the whole time. I knew she had fun because I could hear her a lot more than usual. Ryan shared pictures with us via chat before deciding to meet. He had an unusually thick cock so I knew she had enjoyed herself..

As she turns the corner to the bedroom, I can see her long red hair is quite messed up and her chest is almost a sunburn red. The red chest is a tell-tale sign she had a couple of good orgasms. She lets out an extended sigh and a little smile and asks if I'm ready as she crawls onto the bed. I'm already naked and stroked a few times as I listened to her more vocal moments in the bedroom beneath me.

The one thing I love is when Lynn's pussy is freshly fucked. Her pussy is so puffy and is super sensitive. Sometimes a few flicks of my tongue on her hard clit will trigger an immediate orgasm. As she straddles my face and grabs the headboard I hear her say something about a surprise. The sex smell from her pussy is almost intoxicating. It touch her clit with my tongue and it is still hard trying to hide between 2 puffy red pussy lips. She shifts slightly so her pussy is right over my mouth and lowers slightly so her pussy is right on my mouth. Suddenly, I understand my surprise. She let Ryan cum in her pussy. I made short work of any leftovers and made sure my tongue got as deep into her pussy as possible. She starts rocking slightly so my nose is brushing against her clit as I lick up every last drop of Ryan remaining in her pussy. She suddenly tenses up slightly and stops moving. I then taste her first orgasm with me and proceed to lick up as much as I can before she hops off my face too sensitive for anymore pussy play today.

As she lies down next to me she mentions how Ryan had cum in her mouth once while sucking him and never lost his erection and then fucked her and cum in her pussy. He tasted pretty good so she decided to wrap up after that so she could share some with me. Reaching for my cock and feeling the pre cum all over the head she whispers in my ear about how much it appeared I liked it. Lifting her hand to her mouth she licks some of the pre-cum from her fingers and says, "time to provide you some relief" as she re-positions herself to suck my cock.

As she slowly lowers her mouth over my cock she goes all the way down so my whole cock was in her mouth and backs off slowly sucking as she comes off my cock. She says how his cock was so thick she still had no gag reflex and took me fully into her mouth a second time pushing down to get every inch in her mouth. It feels so good it is almost unbearable. As she continues her oral assault on my cock I can feel my balls tighten slightly and only prevent exploding in her mouth by thinking of anything else other than the current situation. I then feel her hand brush against my balls and she tugs on my sack slightly. Then, her hand continues further back and I feel a finger press against my ass. It feels like my balls tightened so much that they were inside me and I could feel my back arch slightly when suddenly she plunges a finger into my ass. She must have hit the perfect spot because I began cumming like I hadn't in a long time. Lynn continued to suck my cock clean until I could no longer stand it. She crawls up next to me and exhaustion gives in as we both quickly drift off to sleep.