Hot Wife Leslie

Story Info
Hot wife has fun.
1.5k words
3.6
26.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I first met Leslie, she was living with some guy and fucking around with both men and women. On our first date I got to feel her big boobs and play with her pierced nipples as we kissed under the moonlight. On our second date we fucked for at least five hours, in every way imaginable, all over my apartment. After that she started spending more and more time at my place, until before I knew it she was living with me. The fact that she was sharing her big beautiful honeypot with other men only turned me on. This continued for the entire time we were together.

We got married a year and a half later, but Leslie didn't slow down one bit. In fact, things heated up when we moved to another state, where she continued to fool around whenever she wanted to. She never had to worry about me being jealous, because I encouraged her to do anything she thought sounded like fun. As soon as we got settled, she took a job at a video store, which had a great selection of porn in a room set aside for adults. Many nights she would come home with the smell of semen on her breath. I loved reaching into her shirt to cop a feel of her big swinging tits and find them sticky with come. We would then go directly to bed and fuck for hours. I enjoyed her wild side, and the way she respected me enough to bring her outside sex life into our bed and let it add to our lovemaking.

Leslie was having the time of her life already, but things heated up when the carnival came to town. At that time my wife's hot redheaded exotic dancer friend Bette was visiting with us for a few days from her home in Las Vegas. The last night she was with us, the two of them went out on the town. I stayed up as long as I could, waiting for them to come home, but finally had to go to bed. I woke with a start around four in the morning, when I heard a car drive up. It was a taxi, dropping off Bette.

Sitting at the kitchen table with my cock getting harder every second, I asked Bette about their evening. She told me she wasn't surprised that Leslie wasn't home yet, because of how horny she'd been acting the last time she'd seen her. She said she and Leslie first checked out a few of the exotic clubs in town, to compare them to the one she works in. Then they went dancing at some hot singles clubs, letting all kinds of horny men fondle their bodies. They got a little drunk, and to work off the buzz they danced and flirted some more. It was then, Bette said, that Leslie met some tall black guy who was in town for a week with the carnival. The next thing Bette knew, Leslie was telling her that she was going to give this guy a ride to the fairgrounds, and that she would see her back at our place sometime before noon.

It was just noon, in fact, when Leslie got home, with her hair still wet from a recent shower. At the door she kissed me and gave me one of her naughty grins as she took me by the hand and led me to the bedroom. Pulling me down on the bed with her, she started kissing me and telling me that she'd been having some of the greatest sex of her life with a black guy endowed with the largest cock she'd ever seen. She told me how she drove him back to the carnival, where he showed her his RV trailer. She started by eagerly sucking his thick black tool, after which they had fucked for a while. But his RV was too cramped, and the carnival grounds were dark and empty, so they went to the midway booth that he worked in. There they threw some mats on the bare wood floor and went at it in earnest.

Leslie seemed pleased with herself as she told me that the guy's friends started showing up after they heard her coming and making loud noises. She said that I should be proud of her for entertaining a train line of men any way they wanted, until she passed out. When she woke up in the morning, she found herself back in the trailer next to her black lover. She couldn't resist playing with and kissing his massive cock, which even in its flaccid state was a luscious hunk of dark meat. She eagerly took it in her mouth and sucked on it until he woke up. Soon he was back to his full size, and the two of them rocked the trailer for the next few hours, until she finally showered and drove home.

Bette left that afternoon, but Leslie said she wanted to go back to the fairgrounds that night for more hot sex. I kissed her and said sure, as long as she fucked me as thoroughly as she did the last time she got home.

That night Leslie went back to the fairgrounds after the carnival closed, wearing almost nothing. I loved how her large heavy breasts swayed from side to side under her sheer cotton blouse. She came home at dawn, all creamy and hot. After that she fucked that guy every chance she got until the carnival left town. All week I couldn't wait until she got home in the morning, so I could slip my hard cock into her freshly fucked pussy and add my mess to her sticky crotch before I left for work. No matter how well fucked she was, she would always let me know that I was number one in her life. Other men might have larger cocks, she'd say, but I was still her husband.

Once Leslie got her motor running she would go on sex binges that could last days, weeks or months. The longer she went without extramarital sex, the wilder and more intense the binge would be when it came. Once she met this rich guy who gave her twenty five hundred dollars to go with him to Mexico for a weekend of modeling and making porn films. A few phone sex companies still use pictures of her from that trip, which can be seen in the backs of several men's magazines. I love beating off to them, knowing that other men are also masturbating to pictures of Leslie.

Not very long after the carnival left town, Bette called to invite Leslie to housesit her place in Vegas for a few months while she was away. My wife jumped at the chance of being single in the city of sin. Leslie and I talked often on the phone while she was there, celebrating her wanton ways. Sometimes she would call me when she was with other men. I loved listening to her coming with some strange guy while I masturbated back home.

After she'd been there a week or so, she told me that she found a job working as an exotic dancer, and she was hoping to make a lot of money. She came home six months later to fuck me like a seasoned professional. I never asked her how many men she'd fucked, and she never offered to tell me, but I know that she came home with over eight thousand dollars, and could fuck like never before. She had also lost about twenty pounds, and dyed her hair a brilliant red. She looked sexier than ever.

Not long after that we moved to Honolulu, where she started stripping at one of the better clubs. I never asked her what else she did there, but she would come home at dawn, smelling of sex and having earned hundreds of dollars. But she would always make love with me for hours and hours. I was never angry or jealous about anything she did. I just wanted her to be herself.

But she still managed to surprise me when she took on a cute, dark haired lesbian, a girl she danced with at the strip club, for a lover. After a few hot weeks, during which Leslie would come home with pussy juice all over her face, they broke up. Next she started fooling around with a six foot tall bisexual blonde goddess named Roxy. They were inseparable for the first few months, and I even started to feel left out. But then Roxy moved in with us, and I got more sex then I had ever imagined. I never thought anybody could give better head than my wife, or could be crazier about fucking, but Roxy nearly put Leslie in the shade. She and I loved to eat my wife's cream filled pussy at the same time, while we masturbated each other. The three of us would have fuck fests that could last for hours, and sometimes days.

But when Leslie and Roxy broke up, unfortunately that was the end for Leslie and me as well. But we had five wild and wonderful years together, and I'll always be grateful for that.