Hotel Caeneus Ch. 03

Story Info
The next step in Val's initiation.
1k words
4.31
8k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two hooded figures entered the room. They handcuffed him and undid his bindings, helping him up from the chair. Getting closer Val noticed his guards robes they wore ended just below the panty line and his mind raced where these t-girls as well? Although he could make out no faces, what was this place, what had he got himself into?

The robe hid nothing as he walked down a hallway towards what he could see as another fire lit room. Cooling pre-cum reminded him of his predicament, yet the binding and forced sexualisation of his situation kept him hard. It certainly beat staring at the walls of a roach motel for hours until the weather cleared. He wracked his addled brain for details on Jarred.

Jarred had specifically asked for his help after this was after Val had assisted with security on a pornographic store facing holdups. The boom gate system and camera's had helped arrest many of the gang and had made the place a low priority target for them. He even put a dint in the shoplifting. Jarred had been a friend of the pornographic store owner. Val was asked to put in a state-of-the-art security system on a holiday mansion Jarred had provided. The mansion was for special parties with particular clients that valued their privacy, so Val provided. Jarred became an instant fan and had kept Val going with plenty of work.

Now he wondered if this too would go on in the mansion. Was this some sex cult?

"Valentine Horatio Black," Persephonie sat in the same leather wingback he had last seen her in before he fell unconscious.

"Call me Val," Val shot back with a dazzling smile. Hell, he didn't know where the call me Val thing originated. It was a reaction to people using his full name an aversion his step mother had beaten into him in his adolescence.

Persephonie gave him a stunning smile. "Val," she said with a nod. "Val you have done exceptional so far. Exceptional actually."

The hooded escorts pushed him into the chair opposite. Val placed his cuffed hands into his lap.

"Thank you," Val said with a smile and his best salesman routine. "All is going well, I hope," he said with a shake of his cuffed wrists.

"Wonderful, you are exceeding expectations," Persephonie said standing. "However, the next phase requires your willful involvement."

"Willful?" Val raised his eyebrows. "That sounds an interesting proposition." Val coughed, relieved that his cock was finally deflating. "I must ask," he shook his handcuffed hands. "Do you have a security issue?"

"No, however there have been poor reactions." Val went to speak. Persephonie quickly continued. "The situation is unique. I must ask your trust, it will be rewarded."

"So what is next?" Val leant back in the chair, satisfied the flagpole in his pants would not herald his lust to the young woman.

"Yes. So, the next task is in the next room and involves your verbal involvement."

Val nodded, "Then?"

"Then we shall have another chat," Persephonie said with a wink and a smile.

*****

The hooded feminine guards sat Val into the chair and secured his limbs. The sensation aroused him.

"That's new," Val said with a smile and a rueful shake of the head. Vainly he looked around the room to distract himself. The room was large and set up with what was a professional photo shoot. Lights were set in the ceiling and the camera's were professionally set up. However, no photographer accompanied the high end equipment.

The attractive young shemale wandered out onto the photo shoot. She acknowledged Val with a nod and a knowing smile. Val returned the gesture. With her came a young blonde haired man, he was dressed in white cotton underwear. He was thin but not emaciated. He lacked the ripped muscle, but his skin was soft and his figure almost artistically shaped.his features were boyish and his expression sheepish. Val nodded a smile forming on his lips. The young man was a twink.

As it was moments ago in the windowed room, an intercom speaker came to life. Persephonie's voice crackled through the device.

"This is like the previous room. Here you take a verbal role. The actors before you will follow your every direction. This is your choice of pornographic film. Mr Valentine Black do you understand?"

"Yes and call me Val."

The two actors turned and spoke in unison. "Val."

The speed and synchronous response startled Val. "Ok. Wow, you ain't kidding," Val smiled, he liked this, and being chained to the chair added to the excitement. "Ok, my actors lets get you naked."

Both acted fluidly the young twink swiftly pushed his underwear down to his ankles and then kicked them towards the camera. His cock semi hard bounced to his body's internal rhythm. He looked up towards Val coquettishly, his brilliant green eyes were stunning. His cock was pale and slowly becoming aroused, cut and hairless the purple toned head was a stark contrast to his pale skin. The young woman quickly shed her nudes exposing herself like she was before in the windowed room.

Val's eyes hovered over her breasts, her large nipples, down her tight abdomen until the tan line and plunging towards the semi hard cock hooded by her wrinkled foreskin and oozing lust. Val felt his mouth get parched as his mind raced. This was possibly the most debauched thing he had ever seen in his life. It was like the best porn on the internet came to life before his very eyes.

Wiggling in the chair he felt sweat drip down his forehead.

"Drink, can I get a drink?" Val looked around the room.

One guard walked towards him and presented a chilled glass with a black straw sitting in the glass. Val struggled but got his mouth around the black tube and drained the glass. A cough, a splutter and a nod to the hooded guard, the glass was taken away.

"Ok. So this is happening." Val sighed and his mind raced, he would make sure he got value out of this. "Ok. So my pets, what do I call you?"