Hotel Caeneus Ch. 02

Story Info
The hotel reveals more of its secrets.
1.1k words
4.4
10.4k
11

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bed was warm, but hard. It was metallic but the surface was comfortable to his exposed skin and buttocks. Val paused for a moment. His mind caught up with the world. How was he naked? Val opened his eyes, the bright lights burned his sight. Closing them with a grunt. The movement and the noise got the attention of someone.

"He is awake," the voice was feminine. It was not Persephonie, it however had her deepness.

Val remained still and sensed his surroundings. The room was warm, the table metallic but warmed. Gently moving his arm, he noted that he had a drip in his arm, and that he was bound to the table. His mind now raced in panic.

"Mr Black. Val," the voice was soft and comforting. "There is nothing to be alarmed about."

Val coughed, tried to open his eyes and closed them quickly regretting the decision.

"Hey, it will pass soon. It's just the cleaning and the blood test that we conducted while you slept."

"How did I fall asleep?" Val said a note of concern to his tone.

"You didn't." the voice calm stated. "You were drugged."

Val was stunned. "You do this to all your guests?"

"No. Just the first timers. The pledges."

Val in a small way calmed. If he was a pledge they were not aiming to harvest his organs. Val felt a hand tussle his hair.

"You'll do fine pledgy," the voice was close to his ear. "We all saw what was in your bags."

Val went red. They had found his porn collection. It was a collection of magazines and a few USBs to use with his company computer.

"I was carrying it for someone else," he said frantically.

Once again his hair was tousled. "That did not work on your mum, and it won't work on me now." The clip of high heels leaving the room was a soundtrack to Val slowly drifting off to sleep.

*****

Val stiffened and straightened, then met resistance. He sat in a chair, both legs held with padded clamps. His wrists clamped in similar padded braces to the arms of the chair. Val looked frantically around. It was a dark room, the only light coming from the red curtained window in front of him.

"Hello?" Val looked around the room. He was alone.

A speaker box in the right-hand corner above the red curtained window came to life.

"Mr Black," the voice began.

"Val," Val interrupted.

"Val," the voice self corrected with a slight inflection. The voice was Persephonie's.

"Val, this is an exclusive club. We have recently sampled your blood and saliva to look for illicit drugs, disease and skin conditions."

"Hell, most places only want some photo id," Val said with a laugh. Apart from feeling slightly light headed, something he suspected that he had been given, he felt fine. In fact, he felt warm. Comparing that to what he felt before, even in his apparent near nudity clad only in a white robe. "This is mental. Must be one hell of a hotel." Val shouted.

"Sir, this will only take a few more minutes. You will be compensated." Persephonie's voice was calm, and he even detected mirth.

The curtain parted. Behind it was a young woman. Tall thin with a nice but average bust. Dressed in a corset, suspenders and a miniskirt. Her hair was brown with a tinge of red. She smiled demurely at Val and he smiled back, thinking this was bizarre. The woman gyrated on the spot and danced to music he could not hear. Soon her dance moves divulged her of clothing the corset unclipped and with subtle teasing moves she exposed her bust.

Large round nipples marked the peak of two perfectly crafted breasts. Val felt an uncomfortable growth beneath the loose toweling robe. He shifted, sighed and looked around the room but was drawn back to the spectacle behind the window. The young woman manipulated her breasts, pursing her lips and blowing kisses to Val. Grinning she stepped out of the miniskirt with a seductive wiggle. Allowing it to cascade down her shapely legs to the floor before stepping out of the pooled skirt with her knee-high boots.

Val Shifted in his chair, the urgent and persistent hardening in his pants underlining emphatically his situation. The young woman now was wearing a smile, suspenders, fishnet stockings in a deep black and a hip spanning g string. Drawn to her eyes and the jiggle of her freed tits she taunted Val by wiggling her large round ass at him a thumb in each thin string that stuck to her high hip bones.

Gyrating her hips, she enticed her audience. Val leaned forward, his now straining member scraping pre-cum ooze along his hard abdomen. He ogled the woman's round perfect ass cheeks running together and split in half with a narrow string of fabric barely concealing her brown flower of a sphincter. She looked over her shoulder, winking and lowering the string as it lazily rolled offer asshole, down her perineum and off and over her testicles.

Val shook his head. Did he just see what he thought he saw? Shaking his head, he watched as she turned side on and winked at him. With a well performed grin she pulled the g-string up and turned from on licking her lips and pulling on the thin side strings, the action pulling the small triangle down hard onto a growing bulge of her own. Straining at the bonds he wanted to move and do something, Val felt pre-cum splatter on his thighs and now cooled coat his balls. Still, he stared at the window.

The dancer now exposed her cock, uncut and well on the way to being erect, the head and slit peaking through the fleshy hood of the foreskin. Val eyes wide felt his cock get harder. The young woman to her cock in a lace gloved hand and stroked its tanned length, hairless balls wiggled with the effort of her stroke. Glans now exposed and weeping, she stroked it while blowing kisses. Val moved in his chair until he found some relief by thrusting his aching cock into the now wet material of the robe.

His performer stopped dabbed at her taboo cockhead and tasted the ooze emanating from there. Smiling, she waved and walked off stage. Val caught his breath. Looked around and sighed. His cock ached for release. He was quite the mess. What sort of hotel was this, and how did they know he was so into trannies? Suddenly a clicking at the door both aroused and terrified him.