All Comments on 'Hotel Caeneus Ch. 03'

by Ooopsiedooherecomesthegoo69

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I have just one question...

What is the address of this hotel?

It is another interesting start to the upcoming chapter. I look forward to it since you have not disappointed previously.

EmirusEmirusover 3 years ago
Good ideas - poor execution

I’ve read, “Bride to pee,”and, “Stepmum’s treat,” as well as this story so far and, without going into examples of errors because there are so many, cannot recall ever reading works by any other writer so desperately in need of an editor. Your ideas, and their potential, are seriously held back by the errors.

Focussing just on Hotel Caneus. The ratings would have been better, because it is a good storyline, if the three chapters, and I use the word advisedly, had been combined into one. I’m not sure, looking at the dates on all your stories, if you have written all the new stories before submission or are writing 2 to 3 thousand words and sending it an and then writing another 2 to 3 thousand words.

The best length for stories/chapters on Literotica seems to be 2 to 3 pages/7 to 11 thousand words. I’ve come across all your stories as one but if, for example, I’d read chapter one of Hotel Caeneus alone when published I wouldn’t have bothered coming back for more.

Views on this story have gone down from 8k to 5k to 3k and I think you should bear this in mind. When chapters are published so close together and yet the views fall so dramatically it must say something.

Your writing had potential. Don’t waste it.

Lapper69Lapper6910 months ago

I sure hope there is More to this story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOoopsiedooherecomesthegoo69@Ooopsiedooherecomesthegoo69
Please tell me what you love about my stories, I promise not to bite! Also I am in need of an editor - please msg me if interested

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES