Hotel Hook Up Conclusion

Story Info
All good things come to an end, when better things happen.
1.8k words
3.65
5.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LovingF
LovingF
248 Followers

I am the bi sexual husband that John told you about in "Hotel Hook Up". John correctly detailed how he became my lover and then took over my position as husband with my wife, Liz. He still services my arse (wonderfully) in secret because neither John or I can reveal to Liz that we are bisexual.

John wrote that I was "happy as Larry". It isn't entirely true. It sometimes annoys me that John gets first dibs on my wife. But mostly I enjoy our cosy relationship. I still have hopes of Liz knowing about, and agreeing to, our French Porn Star plan. My end game is to have our 3some being freely accepted by Liz.

On the plus side I do get to give John a partial blowjob in front of my wife. Giving John a blowjob is always fun but a partial blowjob in front of Liz is even better. I see her getting pleasure watching me prepare John's cock for her sex session. Liz sees this as her exercising power over me. It's more complex than that. She doesn't realise that John and I get more pleasure than she does from her voyeurism.

Liz thinks that I am debased having to get John erect. Not true. She thinks it is her controlling me as I am forced to watch John fuck Liz's cunt and then her arse. It is John controlling Liz for my benefit. My wife doesn't realise that I would pay good money to watch them perform for me.

Readers of "Hotel Hook Up" will know that this is part of John and my plan to recreate the "French Porn Star meets bisexual couple" video.

I do like watching John fuck my wife. Even the fact that they use my bed is a turn on. It is a pity they don't make beds large enough for 3. Then I could see them both naked just being lovers and exploring each other's body without going on to have sex. John has a lovely cock and Liz has wonderful tits and luscious and plentiful dark cunt hair.

I also like it that Liz sees all this as part of her being dominant. Its a sort of pleasure you get from a "I know something that you don't" situation. The nearest analogy I can think of is me holding a superior poker hand but bluffing to Liz that I don't.

John does get to watch me fuck Liz's vagina, but not her arse. My wife still regards her arse as John's property.

As I stated before, John, in secret from my wife, comes into my room and fucks my arse. He is a wonderful lover. I guess he got better using the other 5 men. He uses that experience when he fucks me.

For, as John correctly says, sex from him is more exciting than at any previous time.

One day I hope that Liz will agree to let John to fuck me while she watches and to let me fuck her arse. But she is not yet ready to move to the next stage.

John and I both hope that Liz will change her mind soon. John and I still watch the French Porn Star video when Liz is away. I watch naked and John wearing Liz's see through panties.

ENTER RICHARD

I was on a boring but mandatory 5 day training courses. There was an initial "ice breaker" session where you introduce yourself, say where you live, say what is your favourite sport, your hobby and what your dream night out would be.

Richard, who was in his late 20's, said "I am Richard, I live in Southampton but support Newcastle United. I am a regular at the gym and my ideal night out is at the London Hotel gay club and pick up another gay guy."

I was envious that he could be so open about being gay. I suppose that is a sign how much things have moved on since I was his age.

When it was my turn I said "I am Brian, I live and support Bournemouth who are going to beat Newcastle tonight, despite them stealing our manager. I don't really have a hobby but I do walk along Bournemouth's East Cliff pathway and I have a season ticket to the Art Gallery. My ideal night out would be with my wife at a swish hotel."

Richard shouted "Newcastle are going to absolutely thump your team tonight."

The hotel only had terrestrial TV but Richard had a Sky Sports app. So we agreed to watch the match together on his laptop in his room. Of course I also hoped that he would find me attractive sexually.

All the course attendees had a boring meal together. But Richard and I left them to have coffee together so we could get in some beers from the bar before the match started.

RICHARD PARTIALLY UNDRESSES

We got back to his room and Richard set up his laptop on the dressing table. We sat on the bed. He removed his shirt exposing his hairless back and chest. He then took off his trousers to change into his football shorts. He had a big cock inside the designer underwear. It looked even bigger than John's. He then put on the shorts and the matching Newcastle top.

He asked me straight out "I noticed you admiring my manhood. Are you open to a night of gay sex?"

I said "Yes. I hoped that when you said about the gay scene. I was jealous of you being able to tell a room full of strangers that you are gay."

I explained all about being bisexual and living with John and Liz, including the fact that all 3 of is went nude. I stripped naked but John stayed in his Newcastle strip. He didn't mind my small cock.

RICHARD GOES BEAR HUNTING

Richard said "So you get more anal sex than I do. I hope to pick up bears like you at the London Hotel. But the hotel customers are mostly hairless twinks. Only sometimes do they get older tourists. Mostly I go home alone and disappointed."

Richard had to explain that "bears" have facial and body hair, less fit bodies and are often going grey or balding. "Twinks" are young and keep themselves slim and fit but not with a weightlifter's physique. "Bears" usually fuck the "twinks".

I said "John fucks me. But hey I can try to pleasure your young arse after Bournemouth whip Newcastle's arse."

We sipped the beer and watched the first half. Richard went for more beer. The other course members were in the bar.

CUTTING A LONG STORY SHORT

The match ended in a draw. Richard let me take off all his clothes and admire his cock. He had a range of anal lubricants with him. There was tingling, strawberry, warming and cherry.

I said "I choose cherry to pop your anal cherry."

He sucked my cock. He then took out a supply of condoms. He them put a snug fit size condom over my cock. I was disappointed that my cock isn't even a standard size. But Richard didn't mind.

I began to push inside and his arse easily accommodated my cock. I grabbed his hips in a vice like grip and sank deep into his num. It took half a dozen strokes for me to fill the end of the condom. I paused to enjoy the orgasm with my cock still inside him.

LITTLE BEAR STEPS

Richard wanted me to get used to openly being his bear. There was a generational divide. He couldn't understand why I had to hide my bisexuality from my wife. I couldn't get over how open the young gays are. That was all to change.

STEP ONE

The next morning he got me to go with him to a chemists. I had to ask the female chemist for " a pack of 6 extra strong condoms, snug size suitable for anal sex and a pack of 6 standard size please for my boyfriend." Richard had made me reveal my love for anal sex to a complete stranger. I had prised open the closet I hid in. We agreed not to take our romance any further on the course. Things get back from these courses.

STEP TWO

Richard gave me a lift back to Southampton where there are frequent trains to Bournemouth. On the way back he said "Have you ever been to Stoke and are you ever likely to go there?"

I replied "No and no."

He then said "So we will be able to hold hands and kiss on a romantic date, without worrying about what people think. They don't know us and we will never see them again"

So our first date was at the Potteries Museum and Art Gallery. We asked someone to take a photo of us either side of a giant pottery peacock and a recreation of a "modern pharmacy". It was there where we had our first public kiss. We recreated the statue of a man and woman that stands outside the Museum and someone took a photo of us, using my phone.

STEP THREE

Richard and I agreed that I would come visit him for a night at the London Hotel and stay over. It was brilliant being open, dancing and holding hands and kissing. No one was bothered.

STEP FOUR

I asked Richard to come over and stay with me for a night. He made one condition, which was that I tell my wife that I am bisexual. I admit that this wasn't easy. I fortified with a couple of large brandies for "Dutch courage".

I blurted out to Liz and John "I am bisexual and I am in love with another man."

There was commotion as Liz was shocked and angry. Then came a string of questions. I answered as honestly as I could without "outing" John.

I took more brandy and then said "I want Richard and I to have the master bedroom when he comes over. In fact I demand that we have it so we can get to know each other without the circus that this house has become."

Liz was so shocked that she agreed.

STEP FIVE

Richard's stayed with me every weekend. He dictated that, on weekdays, I could continue having sex with Liz, but not be watched by John. I was not allowed to let John fuck or even suck me or me to suck or fuck him. Liz agreed to vaginal sex only. She agreed to this rather than risk a divorce.

John accepted it as well. He got to sleep with Liz 6 days out of 7 and to fuck her in the arse and cunt.

CONCLUSION

That is how all 4 of us live now. Our house is a nudist area.

The recreation of the French Porn Star video is just a memory. One day, Richard may tire of me but until then I really am happy as Larry, fucking and being fucked by my male lover.

LovingF
LovingF
248 Followers