Hotel Hotwife Pt. 03

Story Info
The Beginning of our Hotwife Adventures.
3.5k words
4.56
16.8k
24

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our time alone was interrupted by the sound of a lighter in the living room "I need a breather, anyone want to join me for a smoke?" Remy yelled. Scarlet threw her robe on and we both joined Remy in the living room. We lit another joint, passing two around between the three of us. "You two, are amazing. Just, wow" Remy said as he pulled on a joint. Scarlet quickly puffed and drank some water, she looked at his cock and made her way towards it. She was desperate for it. With her back towards him, she slowly started to dance to the music, lowering her wet crotch onto his cock. I turned the volume up through the bluetooth on my phone, and sat back to watch my wife attempt to wake Remy's soldier back up.

Now sitting on him, rubbing his cock between her lips, I could hear her juices sliding up and down his cock. He had an amazing view of her beautiful ass. Poor Remy was spent, he needed a few more minutes but my wife didn't care. She leaned back on Remy holding herself up with her arms, "Grab my breasts, Remy" she whispered and he complied. She started to girate her hips wiping her juices all over his crotch, moving seductively to the music. His cock was slowly starting to wake up. Remy started to kiss my wife's neck from behind, she let her arms go completely and now had all her weight on him, continuing to rub his cock against her lips. She began to rub her clit, first slowly, then picked up the pace matching her increased breathing. I wanted to remind her that the night was all about her, two guys wanting to give her complete pleasure. I walked over and shoved my tongue into her mouth, she responded back with fury, sucking on my tongue as she began to grind harder on Remy.

Remy was slowly starting to stand to attention again. She stood up and without saying a word walked into the bedroom, we followed. She threw a pillow on the floor and demanded for both of us to stand in front of the pillow. My wife knelt down in front of us and started stroking both of our cocks. Remy still wasn't completely hard so Scarlet began to lick the tip of his cock, it jumped up and she engulfed a good 5 inches of it into her mouth, stroking my cock at the same time. The sight of this had me raging hard again, Scarlet noticed this and directed her attention to me. She looked up at me seductively, as she slowly put her mouth over my cock. Just wow, a new Scarlet. "Mmmmmfffffffff, mmmmmm, aghhhhhhhh" came out of her mouth as she sucked on my dick, she looked at me again "I forgot how amazing it is to suck your beautiful cock". She continued to give me the best blowjob I had ever had in my life. She stopped, looking at Remy while stroking his semi-hard cock "Both of you lay on the bed side-by-side"

Laying on my back, my cock standing at complete attention, Scarlet straddled me and shoved my dick in her. "Mmmmmmmhhhmmmmmm, fuuuuuuuck, grab my ass right now babe, grab it!". I started to thrust in and out of her, caressing both of her ass cheeks. With Remy laying beside me, trying to stroke his dick back to full erection. Scarlet leaned over and passionately kissed me as she rode me, but then directed her attention to Remy and leaned over and began to sucking his dick. "Mmmmmmmmm, I want this cock so badly, chicRemmmyyyyy please I want your cock, ughhhhh" she moaned as she rode me while worshipping his big cock. My wife was working hard to get Remy erect again, she was doing a great job, the sight of her head bouncing up and down on his cock was picture perfect. She stopped and spun around on me, riding me reverse-cowgirl. It never seizes to amaze me when she rides me in this position, her perfect ass bouncing up and down on my cock.

"Remy, stand at the foot of the bed" she instructed as she rocked back and forth on my cock. She leaned forward and began licking Remy's shaft, circling the tip with her tongue and then engulfing the head slowly inching her way deeper; her puckered cheeks showing the force in which she was sucking. She found her rhythm, rocking back and forth between fucking me and sucking Remy's cock. With Scarlet leaning so far forward, my dick looked so perfect in and out of her juicy pussy, her juices mixed with my cum running down my shaft. Seeing as the night had been full of surprises, I decided to take a bit of a risk. I licked my thumb and began playing with her puckered asshole, it was too inviting staring at me while she fucked me and sucked him. "Ohhhhhhh, ohhhh, ohhhhhh mmm mmmmyyyyyy goooooood. What are you doing, aghhhh, don't stop, please don't stop, that feels sooooo amazing". She shoved Remy's dick back into her mouth as she continued to loudly moan.

Remy was now rock hard seeing what was going on, the veins in his dick pulsating inside my wife's mouth. I began to gently put pressure onto her asshole and Scarlet slammed down on my cock, I slammed my dick deep inside of her, feeling how opened up she was from the non-stop orgasms. I continued to place pressure on her asshole, grabbed her ass with my other hand and drove her as deep as possible onto my cock, thrusting upwards into her G spot. Scarlet trembled uncontrollably, spit out Remy's cock and screamed as she came all over my cock.

I could not believe how turned on she was, the sight of Remy's raging erection made her crazy with lust. That cock was all she wanted. She slid off my dick and laid on her back in the middle of the bed with her legs spread open, in a stern voice "Remy, get your perfect cock over here, now." I personally needed a bit of a breather from all of yesterday and today's action, my dick was sore, I had no idea how my wife could keep going, and she hadn't even fucked his cock yet. I gave them a bit of a "I surrender" gesture, meaning I need a break, and threw another condom to Remy. He enthusiastically rolled it on and kneeled in front of my beautiful wife.

The sight of Scarlet with her legs wide open, looking directly into his eyes with pure lust "Put it in, i'm so ready for that cock, just put it innnnnn" as she attempted to move closer to it. She was looking for my hand, so I knelt beside her holding her hand as Remy began to guide his cock into her dripping pussy. She looked directly into my eyes and mouthed "thank you" as he began to stretch her, her eyes widened. I looked down to see my sweet wife being completely stretched by Remy's huge cock, he was going slowly but Scarlet wanted it all "just fucking put it in, just fuck me. Fuck!" He started to thrust deeper, stretching my wife like she'd never been stretched before. He was trying to be gentle but my wife uncontrollably bucked wildly and impaled herself deeper on his thick cock. She had her hand in her mouth trying to muffle herself, eyes wide open in pleasure.

He was only halfway in and she was loving it. She began to moan "omg you're so big, that is so big", as she tried to inch him in even further. Scarlet grabbed my head and plunged her tongue down my throat, she was insatiable. She stopped and whispered "thank you, thank you. I love you" as Remy starts to drive deeper. My wife's wet pussy was taking his huge cock really well. He stopped to make sure she was ok, Scarlet nodded at him, appreciating his gesture, but with pure lust in her eyes. He continued to fuck her slowly and gently until he was fully inserted. Scarlet's eyes began to roll to the back of her head and her hips started to girate. Remy stood still, just letting her get used to the size. He had been very gentle and accommodating to Scarlet's needs, we both felt safe.

Remy began thrusting, Scarlet squeezed my hand tightly and screamed in pure pleasure as he penetrated her deeper and deeper. She was completely stretched and at a loss for words, she was just whimpering, her body shaking constantly from waves of orgasms. With my wife spread, I grabbed her closest leg and began caressing and kissing her calf and ankle, Remy noticed her positive reaction to this and he grabbed her other ankle. Holding it tightly while thrusting into her, kissing the back of her knee. She looked up and sighed "ohhhh myyy goooood that looks sooo hot, fuuuuuuuck i'm sooooo horny". The sight of Remy thrusting into her, with both of our attention on her legs and breasts must've been something to be seen. She held my hand tight as Remy began to pump and enthusiastically met each of his thrusts. "He's soo soooo fucking big, ohhhh myy, ohhhh goooood".

I wanted her to let it all out, and wanted to instigate so she knew she wouldn't hurt my feelings "Is he hitting spots I've never been able to hit? How does it feel" I whispered to Scarlet.

"Uhhhhh hhhhhhuh, he's so fucking big, it feels soooo good." Scarlet murmured.

I continued "Do you love being filled more than I can fill you? Do you love being stretched?"

Scarlet moaned "I'm so full babe, i'm so full, i'm so fucking horny and just want more of his cock, aghhhhhhhh".

Remy began to lay down on top of Scarlet while continuing to fuck her, resting just above her and kissing her neck. He was really starting to get lost in the moment, truly making love to her, passionately thrusting in and out of her. I took this as my queue to back off and give them a chance to get to know each other. I wanted both of them to feel comfortable fucking each other for a while. I grabbed my glass of wine and sat back on a chair in the corner of the bedroom. Scarlet looked over at me and mouthed "I love you" as Remy continued thrusting into her. She pushed him back gently, his cock pulling out of her pussy. He knelt down gently kissing the inside of her thighs, inching closer towards her soaking wet pussy. I can see him inhaling the beautiful scent trying to get closer to her pussy for a taste, and all of a sudden my wife put her foot on his forehead and pushed him back aggressively. "Uhhhh uhhhh honey, you just stay there on your knees and don't move." This seemed to turn Remy on even more. Knowing I wanted a show, she knelt on all fours giving me a perfect side angle.

"Stay there Remy, just stay there and let me use your cock" she demanded. His cock was still rock hard. Scarlet began to back onto his cock, slowly all the way in. She rested there, then slowly slid it out, the tip of his cock just dangling at the opening of her pussy. She thrust back onto his cock and started to dance, gently twerking on it. "Ohhhhhhh i'm so stretched, this cock is filling me up, ohhhh woooooow, mmmhmmmm". My cock was in my hand, I stroked while soaking wet in pre-cum, I just couldn't control it seeing my wife in this position, just using that massive cock. Scarlet continued to thrust back and forth, Remy stayed frozen in position loving the control she had taken over him. She continued to play with his cock, Remy moaning as she seductively danced all over his cock. From my angle, I could see every inch of him going into my beautiful wife. Her thrusts became deeper and more deliberate, her face had a possessive look as she reached back to grab his ass, signaling for him to fuck her.

Remy began thrusting forward as she thrust backwards onto his huge cock. Her face became frozen in ecstasy as he grabbed her hips and began thrusting passionately into my wife from behind. Her head was now resting on the pillow, facing me. She was completely face down ass up, with a huge handsome gentleman thrusting deeply inside of her. Eyes wide open, looking distantly past me, her mouth completely open expecting a scream, but she was silent. She couldn't speak. Remy enjoyed having control for once and took full advantage of it. His passionate thrusts turned into long aggressive strokes as he continued to hold her hips with his strong hands, my wife still in the exact same position looking sex crazed, little squeaks and squawks now exiting her open mouth. All of a sudden a gurgling sound like I had never heard before started escaping her, her moans started to get louder and she started sounding and looking like an animal in heat. Sounds I have never ever heard from her in the 17 years I had known her. "Ohhhhh ohhhhhhh, mmmmmmmm, agh aghhhhhh, AGHHHHHH, FUUUUUUUUCK" she yelled sounding like total gibberish.

"Take my cock Scarlet, I've been dreaming of doing this ever since I saw you and Mr Rose pull into the valet". He sped up and was now pounding my wife, she was taking every inch of him like a pro.

Scarlet's body tensed up and her gibberish sounds turned into screaming "fuuuuuuuuck, i'm sooooo sorry I can't hold it, fuuuuuuuuck, mmmmmmhmmmmhmmmm I've never felt like this before, AGHHHHH". I could see a continuous stream of liquid squirt from her vagina, all over Remy's legs. He just made her squirt, that was a first and I was so fucking turned on. Scarlet slouched over, Remy taking the queue to pull out and he lay down beside her. Afraid to get too intimate, he awkwardly lay still on his back, but Scarlet leaned back to grab him and put his arm over her, slowly grinding her ass onto his swollen cock, her eyes closed with a huge grin on her face. "I love you Myles."

Although she had already surprised me over and over, if I really wanted her to lose all inhibitions and be comfortable, I had to respect her and Remy and leave the room. Let them explore each other without my annoying and prying eyes watching their every move. I owed my wife that. I announced that I was leaving the room. She was trembling as Remy spooned her from behind, gently caressing her hips and kissing her shoulders. My wife mumbled something I could not understand and Remy nodded as I walked out of the room, I shut the door behind me. As I pee'd in the toilet I could hear them picking up the rhythm again. I imagined Remy laying on his side, holding one leg up, fucking my wife from behind. I tried to imagine other things as it was hard to pee with a raging hardon. The thought washed over me and I looked in the mirror as a bit of a reality check. I'm in the bathroom of a hotel room, my wife is currently in the bedroom fucking a handsome and well hung gentleman. How in the world did we get here? I thought I'd have a bit of a hard time with this, but this was fucking amazing!

I sat on the couch in the living room, pouring myself a nice glass of cold water. I lit a joint and sat back, listening to the sounds coming from the bedroom. They were picking up the pace "fuuuuuuuuck you're so damn big, OMG you're stretching me so much, I've never been stretched like this! Dont' stop, keep fucking me, your cock is so perfect". I wondered if she would've said that if I were in the room, I hope she would've, it was hot as fucking hell to hear. I was in a bit of a trance, this was good, this was really good. I needed a reset, and wanted to give my wife and Remy true privacy, so I hopped in the shower. The warm water was perfect as I tried thinking of anything else other than my wife fucking another man in the room next door.

Ten minutes into my shower I was feeling further away from it and feeling relaxed when all of a sudden I heard screaming "I'm cummmmmmmmming, I'm cummmmmmmmming, ohhhhhh myyyyy goooooooddddd" and then it went silent. I realized I was unconsciously stroking my rock hard dick in the shower. I was excited to see my freshly fucked wife in the bedroom, so I quickly dried up. I opened the bedroom door to the sight of my beautiful and horny wife, squatting over Remy. He was laying down in the middle of the bed, Scarlet was facing away from him in cowgirl, getting ready to impale herself on that wet cock. She looked back at me and it was a different Scarlet than I had known, Remy fucked the innonence out of her, she was completely cock crazed.

As I approached the bed the smell of sex was heavy in the air. The sheets were completely soaked, and so was Remy. Did she cum all over him over and over? The curiosity of what had happened when I was gone was such a turn on in itself, but that will forever be Remy and Scarlet's time together. She stared me in the eyes and slowly lowered herself onto Remy's wet cock. Her lips were so spread open as she easily took the entire thing. She grabbed both of her breasts as she began bouncing up and down on it, her feet planted on the bed providing her balance. Remy grabbed both of her ass cheeks and caressed them, while he drove her deeper onto his cock.

She began whimpering, grabbing her breasts tightly. "Myles, please lick my clit, pllllleease lick and suck on my clit" Scarlet cried out. She stopped moving and Remy began thrusting up into her. I got onto the bed and placed my head to the side of her pussy, my face was so close to Remy's cock thrusting in and out of my wife. The scent of it all was intoxicating. I flicked Scarlet's clit with my tongue and she moaned in reciprocation. It had been too long, I wasn't slow playing this. I placed my mouth over her clit and began to suck on it, rolling it gently side to side in my mouth. Remy continued to thrust into her and she cried out in pleasure "fuuuuckkkkkk, suuuuuuck itttttt, that's sooooooo goooooood". Her juices flowed down Remy's cock, she shoved my face away and turned 180 on Remy. She was now facing him, on her knees, riding him cowgirl. I had nearly fallen off the end of the bed from her hard shove, she was still loving the control she had us under, and was taking advantage of every opportunity to use both of us.

The view I had was incredible from the base of the bed, watching that behemoth thrust deeper and deeper into my beautiful wife. Scarlet began to pant "Babe, please come back babe" as she gestured for me to get back onto the bed "Lick my asshole, please just do it, please lick my asshole while Remy fucks me". She stayed in position over Remy, asshole puckered staring straight at me. Cupping both of her breasts, Remy began thrusting up into her as she stayed in place. They both knew what they were doing to give me the perfect angle again.

I didn't hesitate and began gently licking my wife's puckered asshole. My enthusiasm sparked a rage in her and she began trying to grind her asshole onto my tongue. Recognizing that Scarlet was close to climaxing, Remy picked up the pace. I drove my tongue into her asshole and my wife let her juices out uncontrollably all over Remy's cock and my face. "Aghhhhhhhh hoooooolllllyyyyy fuuuuuuuckkkkk, that is sooooo intense, mmmhmmm". She convulsed wildly, her entire body shaking uncontrollably as she soaked Remy once again. She laid to the side and went limp. Remy had just fucked her so silly, she immediately passed out after cumming.

Remy quickly got up and wiped himself down with a towel. "Your wife.. Ummm, both of you, wow. No words" he quietly states to me as he continues to dry himself off, then starts to dry Scarlet off. Such a gentleman. I placed a pillow under Scarlets head and pulled a blanket onto her. We regrouped in the living room, both of us with abandoned raging hard ons. We waited for 30 minutes to see if Scarlet would wake up, but it was clear she was done for the night. One of the golden rules of Hotwifing is not to have a sleepover, but I couldn't let Remy just leave and drive, he had too much to drink and smoke. I offered him the living room as I retreated into the bedroom with my sleeping satisfied wife. I did trust him, I mean he just fucked my wife to a new level of heaven, we owed him some trust.