Hotel Room - Day 03

Story Info
The final day of Emma's stay.
2.2k words
4.49
46.4k
37

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hotelroom
Hotelroom
779 Followers

All characters in this story are over 18. Any names, places or events are all made up.

This is day 3 and the final day. Please feel free to go back and read day 1 and 2.

Day 3 was the last day and night before I would be heading back home. This was also the night of the party, a few hours of drinking in the hotels ballroom before people either went back to their rooms to sleep or head out into the town to keep drinking.

The party meant that I could finally get rid of the drugs that had gotten me into this mess with Tom. The party started at 5pm and ended at 10pm, the last meeting was around 3pm which gave me about 2 hours to get ready. I was not much of a party girl so normally I would stay for a drink or 2 then leave when people started to get to drunk.

While getting ready I wondered if Tom would message me today, the last message he sent was the video of him fucking me bent over the desk, just thinking about it made me wet. Once ready I checked myself out in the mirror, dirty blonde hair loose hanging just past my shoulders, wearing a black dress that showed off my toned body but not too revealing. I grabbed my purse, made sure the drugs were hidden inside, and left my room.

The party was inside the hotels ballroom, you had to walk past the reception to get inside. The rest of the hotel would be quiet tonight as most of the hotel was full of people for the same conference and they would be in the ballroom tonight. Inside I found the girls that i had the drugs for and made the exchange under the table. With £500 in my purse i felt a bit better about the hassle I've had to get it.

I got myself a drink out sat with the girls for a bit, talking about our outfits and about how boring this conference has been when my phone vibrated. It was from Tom.

9:30pm meet me in reception.

Thats all it said, would could he want. My mind was racing trying to think what he would want from me in reception. Staying till 9:30pm would be the lasted I've ever stayed at one of these parties. I ordered myself another drink and joined in with the girls and enjoyed their company. I stayed seating when they all went to the toilet together, wonder what they were doing in there.

Before I knew it, it was almost 9:30pm so I grabbed my purse and left. Reception was empty except for Tom who was sat behind the desk, he was wearing the glasses again. As I got near he waved for me to come behind the desk and moved his chair out.

"Get under there." He said pointing to under the desk.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Get under the desk and get on your knees."

I looked around to see if anyone could see and quickly got under the desk. Once under he slid the chair back in so that I was between his legs and he took out his massive cock.

"Get to work." He said as I could hear him getting back to work on the computer.

What choice did I have but to take his cock in my mouth and begin to suck it. I was now in a public place sucking cock, i really was a slut now. I was getting very wet, was this from just sucking Tom huge cock or was this from being out in public doing it, I think its both. I was trying to do a good job, moving between cock and balls using my hands when needed, it seemed to be working as I could feel him leaning back.

As i was getting into it I could hear him talking to someone. It was people leaving the party, he was chatting to them as they walked past, and they had no idea i was under the desk giving him a blowjob. Each time i heard him talk it made me even wetter, what a slut.

When I heard the girls I hand been drinking with come to the desk I froze, they came right up the desk to ask Tom to order them a taxi to take them into town so they could keep drinking. As he was talking to them and phoning the local taxi company, his hand came under the desk and pushed my head back down, telling me to keep sucking as he made small talk with them. They stayed there talking while waiting for their taxi talking to Tom the whole time. I tried to stay quiet while giving him the best blowjob I could, by this point i was dripping wet.

Once the girls had left it went quiet and Tom leaned back so that he could fully enjoy my work. Before long he grabbed me by my hair and pulled me back, taking his cock in his hand him stoked it till he exploded all over my face, soaking me in cum. It was in my hair on my forehead all the way to my chin, it was dripping down onto my dress, i hoped that would come out. He pushed his cock back into my mouth to clean him up.

"I want you to walk back to your room and send me a picture with my cum still on your face." He ordered.

"What if someone sees me."

"Thats not my problem." He said while putting away his cock.

With that I got up and walked quickly to my room with my face down, praying that no one would see me. I saw a couple of people about but no-one got close to see my face, thank god. Back in my room I took a couple of selfies, I must admit I look sexy covered in cum, and sent the best one to Tom.

I could not handle it anymore and fell back onto the bed and fingered myself until i had a huge orgasm. Unable to move I passed out still in my dress covered in cum.

I woke up the next morning, still in my dress and my left eye would not open. Looking in the mirror I could see that the cum and dried and sealed my eye shut. Jumping in the shower I was able to wash it off and freshen myself up.

Out of the shower I dressed, ready to drive home, in just skinny jeans and a T-shirt and began to pack up my room. I had to check out soon and wanted to get on the road as soon as possible to get home before too much traffic. While i was packing my phone went off, it was from Tom and it was another video. The video showed me walking over to him in reception, getting under the desk and start sucking his cock. It showed me under the desk as people left the ballroom and wave at him as they went past. It showed the girls come over and talk to him while I kept sucking his cock. It then showed him giving me a facial and he even added the picture i sent him at the end. This had me so wet that I was wondering if I should stop packing to cum.

As i was still thinking about it there was a knock at the door. Opening show Tom stood their, glasses on.

"Hi, i was just packing." I said.

"That can wait." He said as he walked into the room.

He walked over and sat on the bed and got out a bottle of lube.

"I told you I would need to change the fact you have not been fucked in the ass. Any slut of mine needs to know how to take my cock in there my holes."

I froze i could not take that in my ass, I've never even thought about anal, but his thumb in my ass made me cum last time. I knew better than to argue at this point so I waited for him to tell me what to do.

"Bend over and pull your jeans and panties down." He said point to the desk in front of the mirror, the same place he fucked me last time.

"Yes, sir." I said as i moved in from of the desk, undid my jeans and slid them down to my ankles. I bent over showing him my pussy and ass.

In the mirror I could see him get his cock out and thrust it straight into my pussy, it still hurt as it went in but not as much as the first time, after a couple of thrust it started to fell amazing again and I started to get into it. As I started moaning he poured the lube onto my ass and started to work his thumb in. With the lube it did not hurt and I started to like the feeling.

His cock slid all the way out of my pussy and he poured the rest of the lube onto his cock and started to rub it. With one hand on my waist his other hand guided his cock to my asshole. As he started to push in it started to hurt, I closed my eyes as he pushed more in.

"Open your eyes." He demanded.

I open my eyes and look at his reflection as I could feel him stretch my asshole.

"Thats the tip in." He said

Oh my god! That was just the tip, he pushed in even more and I thought he was going to rip me in half. Just when I thought I could not take anymore I felt his balls rest on my pussy and he's belly against my bum. He was fully in me and he let it rest there for a second before he started to slid it out again. The pain was almost too much even with the lube.

After a thrusts I started to relax and the pain eased. As the pain went the pleasure started, and it felt amazing. Before long he was thrusting into me quicker and I started to moan louder. His hand slid up my body to squeeze my boobs.

"Are you my anal slut?" He asked.

"Yes, sir."

"Yes what?"

"Yes i'm you anal slut."

"What else are you?"

"Your pussy slut."

"And?"

"Your blowjob slut."

"Your what ever i want you to be, slut."

As he said this he squeezed my boobs and slammed his massive cock into my tiny asshole with full force and I exploded into the biggest orgasm i've ever had. Ive never had an orgasm like that and without my pussy being touched. Maybe I really am an anal slut.

Coming back from my orgasm, Tom was still thrusting into my ass at full force and it was staring to hurt again. He started to thrust even quicker as I could feel him getting close. He grunted as he came in my ass filling it up, he left it in there until he had stopped cumming. As he pulled out he quickly pulled my panties trapping the cum leaking out of my ass inside them.

"On your knees." He said as I collapsed onto my knees, legs not working right after the rough anal fucking.

"Clean me up, slut." He said as he pointed his cock at my face. His cock covered in cum fresh from my ass and he wanted me to suck it clean. I looked up at him and saw that I had no choice based on his face. I opened my mouth and allowed him to slid his cock in, I began to suck all the cum off it, I could taste the cum as I did. Once clean he put it away and walked for the door.

"Don't forget to drop your key off when you check out." He said as he left.

He just destroyed my ass and filled it with cum and all he could say was to drop my key off. I got up on shaky legs and pulled my jeans up over my panties, I could feel the cum leaking out into them. I finished packing and left my room. Tom was at the busy reception, I checked out and made sure to give my key back.

"Hope you had a nice time. Look forward to seeing you again next year." Tom said as I was leaving.

"Me too." I replied, and meant it.

The whole drive home i could feel his cum leak out of me into my panties. When i was home i checked my phone. Tom had sent me a video message. I went straight into bed and slid my hand down my cum stained panties ready for the video.

*****

Thank you for reading my story, if you liked it leave me a message. If you want more from Emma and Tom or a new story please feel free to message me.

Hotelroom
Hotelroom
779 Followers