Hotel Soto Major

Story Info
Charlotte gets handed around.
2.4k words
4.09
8.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lupa73
Lupa73
8 Followers

The Hotel Soto Major

There was a certain urgency to his love making that morning. He wasted no time on the preliminaries, but went straight to the main business, thrusting his penis forcefully up between her legs, but her vagina was, at that point, not ready for his attentions. Becoming frustrated with the fact the she had not lubricated sufficiently, he slapped her. It was not the first time that he had done that, but this time, it felt harder, and it felt as though he meant it.

"Spread yourself, bitch," he said. He had never called her that before, and, despite everything else he had done to her, she felt shocked. But she did as she was told. She had got used to doing as she was told since the first time, when he had taken her in his study at the college.

He pushed the tip of his penis up against the entrance to her vagina, steering it with his hand. She felt it slide up inside her about half way. He retracted it and slapped her again. He had clearly decided that slapping her was the way to make her lubricate, and, when he inserted himself once again, his penis slipped easily up inside her to its full extent.

He proceded to fuck her, repeatedly pulling his penis out and then pushing it forcefully up inside her, until a certain urgency in his thrusts announced the fact that he was about to come. Despite herself, she realised that her own body was responding, and, as she felt his semen shoot up inside her, she came also, her body arching and trembling in spasms of ecstasy.

He did not leave her time to enjoy these sensations, but withdrew abruptly, wiping the tip of his penis across her sex in a final unpleasant gesture. He then disappeared into the bathroom.

She lay spread out on the bed for some minutes, trying to understand why being treated in this way was so satisfying to her. She brought her hand up onto her sex, ran her fingers along her slit, playing with his semen between her fingers.

It was not long before he returned, fully dressed. He threw a towel at her. It was the towel he had already used, and it was wet.

"Clean yourself and get dressed," he said. "We're going out." She sat up in bed.

"Where?" she asked.

"You'll see," he replied. "Now get dressed. I want you downstairs in five minutes." With that, he opened the door and left.

When she had agreed to come to France with him, she had had all sorts of romantic ideas about what it would be like. The reality had turned out to be quite different. He had taken full advantage of the fact that she did not speak French and was therefore dependent on him for just about everything. And he had begun to school her in what she could and could not do. Her 'training' in how to behave had begun as soon as they stepped onto the boat. He informed her that she was not allowed to speak to anybody without his permission. She stared at him, scarcely able to believe her ears. But from there, things only got worse. He made her change her clothes, dressing her in short skirts, high heels and tight fitting blouses that gave her the look of a prostitute, and he informed her that he expected her unquestioning obedience.

And this hotel. She could not help feeling that it was not normal for a hotel to have highly pornographic art on the walls and in the bedrooms. Not only was the art pornographic, but there were sadistic elements which were disturbing to say the least.

She got out of bed, quickly showered and got into her clothes, brushed her hair and made her way downstairs, where he was waiting for her.

There were two other people in reception, a man and a woman.

"This is Charlotte," announced Lancaster. The man smiled and held out his hand.

"Cedric," he said with an italian accent. "Very pleased to make your acquaintance." She shook his hand. It was surprisingly feeble, effeminate for a man of his size. The woman, on the other hand, had a strong, masculine grip.

"Lucy," she announced, with an american accent. "Delighted to meet you." She beamed a smile which showed her perfect teeth. "Arthur has told us so much about you," she added. Charlotte glanced over at Lancaster. What, she wondered, had he told them?

"Six minutes and thirty seconds," he said, looking at his watch. She studied him, wondering where this was going. She was sure he had something in mind. "Turn around," he said. She glanced up into his eyes, trying to make out his intentions, then turned. "You see that chair over there?" he asked. He pointed to an armchair, part of the furnishings at the disposal of guests about three paces from where they were standing. She nodded. "Go and stand by it." Hesitantly, she obeyed, still uncertain about his intentions. "Now bend over the back of the chair," he said. His intentions were now clear. She looked over at the couple, who were watching with interest what was happening. "Go on," said Lancaster. "Bend over." They all watched, amused, as she complied. "I do so believe in punctuality," he said, turning to the couple.

"Oh, absolutely," said the man.

"Couldn't agree more," said the woman. "And obedience, of course," she added with emphasis.

"Quite," agreed Lancaster, making his way towards Charlotte. He put his hand on her backside, and gently rubbed it, then lifted the hem to reveal her panties, which were mainly see through lace with a small, opaque patch at the centre which was intended to cover her sex, though it barely did so. They were expensive, and had been chosen and supplied by Lancaster, though he had made her pay for them.

Charlotte looked behind her and noticed that the american couple had also come closer. Lancaster pushed her head down further. Charlotte closed her eyes, resigning herself to what was about to happen to her. She realised that her impression that this was no ordinary hotel was probably well founded. It was, she now realised, probably a place which specialised in catering for S & M couples.

Lancaster produced an extendable pointer from his jacket pocket, and pulled it out to its full length.

"Three or six?" he asked, brandishing the implement.

"Oh, six, I think," suggested the woman, clearly excited by what had been revealed so far.

"Yes, six, at least," confirmed the man enthusiastically.

They watched as Lancaster began to deliver the punishment, marking Charlotte's backside with livid stripes.

Charlotte's cries merely served to excite the Americans further. The pointer was quite a delicate instrument, not really intended for the use to which it was being put. But it was convenient, and it delivered a considerable amount of pain. It always brought tears to Charlotte's eyes. What's more, Lancaster could easily carry it in his pocket, and use it on her whenever he felt the need.

He paused after he had delivered three blows.

"I think you should....." began Lucy, finishing her phrase with motions which clearly suggested what she wanted to happen.

"Go ahead," said Lancaster. "Feel free. Do whatever you want."

The woman did not need a second invitation. Charlotte felt her panties being pulled down until they lay at her feet. Then somebody's hand caressing her sex.

"There," said the woman. "That's better." Another intimate caress. Cruel fingers on her tender flesh.

Lancaster then continued with the punishment, laying three more blows on Charlotte's naked behind, each of which made her cry out. There were tears welling up in her eyes and rolling down her cheeks.

"One more for luck," suggested the woman. Lancaster handed the pointer to the American, and Charlotte felt the tip briefly exploring her sex, then an additional blow on her backside, harder than all the rest, then fingers once more caressing her, this time parting her labia and pushing up into her vagina. "Oh, dear!" said the American in a mocking tone as she pushed two fingers up inside the girl. "Arthur, you beast, you've made the girl cry!" It was clear that Lucy was enjoying everything that was happening and would take full advantage of Charlotte's vulnerable position. Her fingers continued to explore her sex, finally locating her clitoris, and stimulating her vigorously. But after a whle, the stimulation stopped abruptly.

She pulled Charlotte up, and turned her to face her, then, cupping one hand around her face, proceeded to kiss her on the mouth, while, with her other hand, she once again took hold of her sex, this time squeezing until it hurt. It was like being possessed by an octopus.

Finally, the woman released her hold. She turned to Lancaster.

"Alright. How much?" she asked.

"Fifty dollars, for an hour," said Lancaster.

"Any restrictions?" asked the woman.

"Do what you want with her, so long as you don't mark her permanently," said Lancaster.

"OK," said the woman enthusiastically, "it's a deal."

She turned to Charlotte, who bent down to pull up her panties, but the American stopped her. "You won't need those," she said, taking hold of her wrist and pulling her in the direction of the lift.

"But Arthur..... " began Charlotte, finding it difficult to believe what was happening.

"Just do as you are told, and you won't get hurt," replied Lancaster. "You already know what happens to girls who don't do as they're told."

She realised that he was talking about a story he had told her about a girl called Lisa, who had run away, and what he had done to her when he caught up with her. She hesitated, and, as she did so, the American pulled her away.

"Pay the man, then come up to the room," said Lucy as the lift arrived. The doors opened, and she pushed Charlotte inside, using just enough force to intimate that she wasn't going to take 'no' for an answer.

"How long have you been with this guy?" she asked as the lift began its journey to the fourth floor.

"Three months," replied Charlotte.

"And how does he treat you?" she asked.

"Not too bad," she lied. She could not stop a tear forming in the corner of her eye. Lucy watched as it fell down her cheek.

"Maybe you should find a new master," she suggested. She could not resist passing her hand under the girl's skirt and gently stimulating her again. "Or mistress." Charlotte looked up into her eyes, and Lucy took hold of her again, pulling her face upwards and planting a long kiss on her lips, repeatedly thrusting her tongue into her mouth, as she continued to gently caress her sex. "You like that?" she asked, Charlotte was tongue tied. She wanted to deny her feelings, but it was so obvious that she had become fully aroused by what Lucy was doing to her that she could not. She hardly noticed that the lift doors had opened, and that two women were waiting to get into the lift. Lucy withdrew her hand, but too late to conceal what had been happening in the lift on the way up.

"Sam!" greeted Lucy. "How are you?"

"I'm well," replied Sam. They gave each other the bisou.

"And Jeannie," said Lucy turning to the other woman.

"Hi!" replied Jeannie. "Nice to see you again, Lucy."

"And how are you?"

"Good," replied Jeannie. They embraced.

"And who's this?" asked Sam, turning to Charlotte.

"This is Charlotte," said Lucy. "Just a little slut I picked up downstairs," she continued, laughing. "Only joking," she said turning to Charlotte, but it was not clear that she was. She hesitated, as though weighing up an important question. "Want to see?" she asked finally.

"Why not?" replied Sam. Lucy pushed the button to keep the lift from departing, then lifted the hem of Charlotte's skirt, revealing that she was wearing nothing underneath.

"Oh, nice!" said Sam appreciatively. "Can I....?" she asked, making a gesture with her hand.

"Sure," replied Lucy. "Go ahead." Sam brought her hand up between Charlotte's legs. Charlotte reacted by backing away, but Lucy, who was still holding up the hem of her skirt, caught hold of her arm with her free hand.

"Stay where you are!" she instructed, pulling her forward. Sam brought her hand up again, and slid her finger down the line of her sex, between her labia. She located the entrance to her vagina, then pushed to insert one of her fingers into the girl.

"Smooth as silk," she said appreciatively. "How old is she?"

"Old enough," replied Lucy.

"Is she a virgin?" asked Sam.

"'Fraid not," replied Lucy.

"Pity;" said Sam. She withdrew her finger, and turned to Jeannie, who took a step forward and proceeded to subject Charlotte to the same inspection, but took longer, and used two fingers.

"We"re in 411," said Jeannie, turning her attention to Charlotte's breasts. She loosened one of the buttons on her blouse and slipped her hand inside, under her bra, catching the girl's nipple between her thumb and forefinger.

"With a view over the pool?" qeried Lucy.

"Yeah," confirmed Jeannie, squeezing Charlotte's nipple enough to cause her considerable discomfort. "It's real fun. We get to see all the little hotties in their skimpy bikinis."

"Jeannie bought a pair of binoculars," informed Sam.

"Yeah," confirmed Jeannie. "They're amazing."

"Come along and see us later," said Sam. "Bring your little friend with you, if you want. I'm sure we'll be able to find something to amuse her."

Lucy let Charlotte's skirt fall back into place.

"I might just do that," she said.

"Maybe see you later then," said Sam, getting into the lift. "Bye, Charlotte."

"Bye, Charlotte," echoed Jeannie. "Nice to make your acquaintance."

Lucy pulled Charlotte towards room 402, where she was staying.

"Wait," said Charlotte. Lucy turned.

"Don't you start giving me trouble," she hissed, tightening her grip on her arm. "You're bought and paid for. You'll do exactly as you're told. No questions asked. Understand?"

Charlotte looked down and nodded. Lucy brought her hand up under her chin and raised her head, again noting the fact that there were tears in her eyes.

"Don't worry," she said. "I'm not a monster."

They arrived at the room, and she put her key in the lock, then pushed the door open, pulling Charlotte into the room behind her. Once Charlotte was in the room, Lucy pushed the door to and double locked it. Charlotte felt lost. She realised that she was completely in this woman's power. She could do whatever she liked, and nobody would step in to intervene. She consoled herself with the thought that it was only for an hour, or so she thought.

Lupa73
Lupa73
8 Followers