Hotel Threesome Surprise Pt. 01

Story Info
A surprise encounter with a foreign couple in a hotel.
2.7k words
4.5
19.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aeiou5678
Aeiou5678
41 Followers

I travel a lot for business, and often I have to stay over at hotels. Usually those trips are uneventful, nothing more than itinerant days filled with business meetings and nights spent eating dinner alone in my room, replying to emails and watching television.

That evening at the hotel started out like any other, but little did I know it was going to turn out to be one of the most erotic adventures in my life.

After an uneventful evening in my room, I went to bed at around ten and fell asleep quite quickly since I'd had a tiring day.

I was awoken by a sound. I thought I must have slept at least 4 hours, but looking at my phone I realized it was just eleven thirty. I had slept for an hour and a half.

What was that sound? I sat up, listening in the darkness, waiting for the sound to return. Nothing.

Perhaps it was just a dream.

A few minutes later I put my head back on the pillow and tried to sleep. Just as I was at that point between being awake and asleep, I heard it again.

This time it was much clearer. It was the sound of a woman's voice. She was talking quite loudly. No, it sounded like she was crying.

At first I couldn't make out where the sound was coming from. Was it from the street below, or was it coming from another room in the hotel?

Was it someone in pain? Someone being attacked?

I kept listening, trying to figure out what was going on.

Her voice rose up up again, and this time I was sure it was a long moan, followed by another.

"Oh dear!" I thought. "Sounds like someone in pain."

Her moans got louder, and it was then I realized she was right in the room next door. What should I do? Should I call reception, or go and see what's wrong and maybe offer some help?

As I sat there trying to decide what to do, there was a thump on the wall behind my headboard. Weird. What was that?

As I tried to figure out what this new sound was, it happened again. And again. And again. And moans got louder and faster.

That was when I realized what was going on: she wasn't in pain, she was having sex! And quite wild sex too, because the thumping sound was her headboard knocking the wall between our rooms. They were really rocking that bed.

I kept listening as she got louder and louder. I began to make out some words.

"Oh sí bebé! Si! Si!" Must be some European language.

There was no way I could sleep now. Partly because of the racket, but mostly because I was so turned on.

My imagination began to run wild. Who was she? What did she look like? Who was making love to her? What position are they in? Were there just two people, or more?

I was so aroused at this point. I put my hand on my erect penis and began to stroke myself slowly.

In the mean time the action in the next room became more intense and her moans became faster and louder. The thumping on the wall was so loud now, it was like someone slamming a two-by-three against the wall.

They were really going at it, and I was going crazy with arousal. I wished I could be part of that action instead of sitting here like a psycho loner in my hotel room listening to other people having sex.

At the very least, I was curious to know who she was, this unknown woman.

And then a plan hit me: What if I knocked on their door, playing dumb and feigning concern? Just a concerned neighbor checking in to see if everything was okay?

I immediately got up, put on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, and headed for the door.

This was so exciting! My heart thumped in my chest as I opened my room door and walked towards theirs. I hesitated at their door. No, I cannot do this. What if they became upset at me?

I played the scenarios in my head. Worst case, they'd either ignore my knocking or ask me to piss off. Best case: I might get to see who she was.

I knocked the door. The sex sounds continued coming from inside. Maybe they didn't hear my knocking. I knocked again, louder this time. The noise inside the room stopped.

My heart raced. Oh no, what am I doing? Should I run away?

I heard some shuffling inside, and before I could decide whether to stay or run, the door began to open.

Too late.

I smiled as the door opened, revealing a petite, stunningly beautiful, dark-eyed brunette wrapped in a towel. She gave me a warm smile.

"Hallo," she greeted.

"Hello! I'm from the room next door and..."

Her smile disappeared, and a looked of concern appeared on her face. Her eyes widened and, she raised her hand to cover her mouth.

Oh, shit Adam. You are in trouble now.

"Oh no!" She said. "I so sorry. We disturb you, no?"

Hunh? Oh.

"No, not at all! I lied. I heard some sounds and was just worried and came to see if everything is okay." I quickly replied.

"Oh yes, we not sick. We have sex."

I was left speechless, and just stared at her. Just like that, she tells the stranger at her door she was having sex.

"Oh! Uh, umm. Ok. Good. So no problems? Good. Yeah, so good." I just rambled on incoherently. But she wasn't listening to me. Instead, she was talking to someone in the room.

"Si, si," she said to the person in the room, and turned back to me smiling. "Is my boyfriend. He ask would you like to come inside?"

I totally did not see this coming.

"Umm, yeah, sure!" I said.

"Oh good!" She smiled even more warmly now, and opened the door wider, standing partly behind it.

"Thanks!" I said and walked into the room.

The room was almost identical mine, with the exception of the totally naked man on the bed. My jaw must have dropped to the floor when I saw him. There he was, stark naked and with a solid erection, still moist from the previous action. He smiled at me and said "Hallo" as if it was the most normal thing in the world.

He was in his early thirties, medium height with a well-toned body. He was fair-skinned, but well tanned. And he did not have tan lines.

His penis was about five inches long, about the same length and girth as my own.

"Hello," I said, and extending a hand towards him. "Nice to meet you. I'm Adam."

"Nice to meet you too. I Miguel, and this my girlfriend Gabriella. We sorry to disturb you. Gabby she get loud during sex."

"Please. Take a seat," Gabby said from behind me. I turned to look at her, and she stood there smiling warmly and gesturing to the couch directly in front of the bed. Nothing unusual, except the towel that was wrapped around her body earlier, was now gone.

She stood there stark naked, and completely at ease in front of this stranger she had just met.

Her body was flawless. Her skin was a vibrant bronze color, her wavy hair cascaded over bare shoulders and flowed over her chest towards a pair of perfect, large, perky breasts topped by small, dark nipples.

Her tummy was flat, her waist narrow, and her body flowed downwards towards a smooth, clean-shaven pubic mound which was quite plump at the moment. Her legs were slender but firm.

Her body was perfect in every way, and it was clear she worked out because she was well-toned.

"Please," she pleaded.

I smiled and accepted the offer. The couch was right next to where she stood, bringing my face no more than six inches from her vagina. I tried not to stare.

I also had a good view of Miguel's lower body including his rather large scrotum.

"So, where are you from?" I asked, looking at her then him.

"We Spain," she replied. "Holiday in your beautiful country."

"Cool," I said, not knowing what to say or do next, leading to a moment of silence into room. Gabby took a seat on the bed next to Miguel.

"What now?" I thought to myself. So far things have gone beyond my wildest imagination, and I really didn't know what to expect next.

Without saying a word, Gabby took Miguel's penis in her hand and began to stroke it. I just stared, my jaw dropping.

"You here alone? In hotel?" She asked.

"Yes. I'm in town on business."

"Oh, must be so lonely," she responded.

Then she slowly started to lean forward towards Miguel's penis. Everything seemed to be happening in slow motion. Slowly, slowly, her luscious lips began to part as they came closer to his penis. She kissed its head and slowly inserted it into her warm, welcoming mouth, closing her eyes.

That was the most erotic moment I had experienced in my entire life.

She proceeded to perform sensual oral sex on him, sucking, nibbling and kissing his fully erect penis. He was clearly in ecstasy. For me, the moment was surreal.

Was I dreaming all this? I must be dreaming.

I was jolted back to reality when I realized Gabby was looking right into my eyes and smiling seductively, stroking Miguel's cock with her right hand.

With our eyes locked, she slowly descend again towards him, taking him in her mouth. She momentarily closed her eyes as his full length disappeared inside her mouth, but then opened her eyes to look straight at me again.

She proceeded to perform the most erotic oral sex I have ever seen on her boyfriend, all the time making full eye contact with me.

I couldn't resist any longer. My hand went down to my shorts, and I pulled the elastic down and under my balls with one hand, stroking it with the other. Gabby's eyes shifted instantly to my erect penis, and the look in her eyes became more aroused. She began to suck Miguel with even more passion than before.

She must have noticed I was about the size of Miguel, and also clean-shaven like the two of them.

Gabby continued to suck Miguel off, while staring hungrily at my cock. I couldn't imagine anything more erotic than this.

Then Gabby spoke something to Miguel, and turned back to me.

"Adam, come," she said, patting the bed next to me.

I stood up, put my penis back in my shorts, and sat next to her on the bed.

She popped Miguel's penis out of her mouth and laughed at me. "Take off clothes, silly!"

Duh. I was such an idiot. Why else did she call me?

I quickly removed my shorts and T-shirt and lay on my back in the bed parallel to Miguel, with beautiful, naked Gabby on her knees between us on the bed. I could feel the warm, soft skin if her outer thigh rub against the side of my body.

She faced away from us, so we had a full view of her ass and her vagina.

Gabby continued to suck Miguel's cock, holding it up with her right hand as she did. With her left hand, she took my cock and began to stroke me. Her fingers felt oddly cool around my cock. I guess that was because my cock was so hot due to my state of arousal.

She really knew how to pleasure me with her hand. I just hoped wouldn't come too quickly.

It didn't help when I saw Miguel's hand stroke and squeeze her butt cheeks with his left hand, gently fingering her tight little butthole every now and again. She was highly aroused - the juices oozing from he vagina made that very clear.

Miguel's hand moved to her pussy and he began to stroke her and finger her. She instantly began to moan loudly. The same moans that, just minutes before, I was listening to from my room on the other side of the wall.

I was tempted to do the same to her, but i didn't know what my limits were. Was I allowed to touch her, or not?

Tentatively I placed my hand on her ass, and began to stroke it. She moaned even more loudly, and I knew I was on the right track.

I slid my hand up and down her gorgeous cheeks, giving them a squeeze every now and again. When my finger touch her butthole, her body twitched.

I thought I'd crossed a line, and quickly pulled my hand back.

"No, don't stop, a Adam, I like!" She pleaded.

I didn't need any further encouragement. I turned my body towards her so that I could reach her with both hands. One hand stroked her ass, while the other her thighs. At the same time, Miguel continued playing with her vagina.

She was in ecstatic. She squirmed and moaned, sometimes audibly, but mostly in a muffled voice because her mouth was full.

I was happy to be giving her so much pleasure, and decided to try to do better. I began to kiss and nibble on her butt cheeks. She gasped loudly and moaned again. And I went for it.

I began kissing, licking and nibbling her cheeks with even more gusto. We both enjoyed this thoroughly, but I had something else in mind. That butthole of hers was just too tempting.

All of a sudden, I pushed my tongue between those glorious butt cheeks and licked her asshole lightly. She arched her back upwards and shrieked.

"Si, Adam. Si, si."

"She like that," Miguel smile. Taking my lead, he began to lick her pussy, running his tongue up, down, and into her. Her moans said everything about what she felt.

I thrust my tongue in, and licked that asshole like it was the most delicious delicacy which, in many ways, it was. I licked it thoroughly, getting my saliva all over it, and pushing my tongue deeper in. Miguel continued to expertly arouse her clitoris and finger her. Gabby was in heaven with two guys playing with her, one licking her vagina and the other, her anus.

She moaned louder than ever and her body began to rock back and forth in her state of ecstasy.

She took me by complete surprise when she wolfed down my swollen cock into her mouth, sucking me with extreme passion.

Gad that felt good. It was my turned to moan, as lowered my head and closed my eyes, focusing my entire attention on the pleasure emanating from my cock. That tongue sent shivers through my whole body as she slid it up and down my shaft, pushing the tip into my pee hole. Her hand gently caressed my balls as she did so.

I raised my head to get a good look at those beautiful lips engulfing my cock. And what a sight it was! This beautiful, young Spanish girl who I had just met, had her luscious lips firmly wrapped around my cock, her saliva rolling down my shaft, with her boyfriend right there on the bed next to me. It was crazy.

Her moans became shorter and louder, her breathing quickening. She began to rock back and forth more rapidly. Her body tensed up and vibrated, like small tremors before a massive earthquake.

I quickly returned to sucking on that ass.

And then the earthquake came. She let out a high-pitched shriek as her entire body exploded into an intense, mind-shattering orgasm. Her eyes were closed tight, her mouth hung open, and tiny little beads of sweat formed on her brow as her body rocked back and forth violently, pushing back onto our willing tongues.

Wave after wave of pleasure washed over her petite little body, each one more intense than the previous. With each wave she let out a new scream.

Miguel and I didn't miss a beat. We continued tongue work on her, making sure she got the full force of her orgasm.

Eventually her orgasm began to subside. Her body gradually slowed its rocking motion, until the pleasure pulses stopped altogether, at which point she just collapsed onto the bed between us, completely exhausted.

To be continued...


Aeiou5678
Aeiou5678
41 Followers