All Comments on 'HotPast Pt. 02'

by RepubliqueCent

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What does any of the remembrances have to do with the husband? Does he know what happened and what could he do about the past? nothing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Do you have a thing for Jewish girls and those looking to move on after a break-up? Does the husband know all of this? This is easy to read but with a lot of holes in it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoying this series and my only minor gripe is there are only two parts left. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awful writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Is Rachel supposed to be the stereotypical Jewish girl in need of therapy? What bearing does her ethnicity or religion have on the story? This sounds like Javy is being cultivated for a massive incidence of betrayal and heartach. Mollie is a conniving witch who seems bent on messing up Rachel's marriage.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Nasty damn whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Badly in need of a proofreading / editing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We all know what happens when two horny or drunk or high young people do . They fuck any way possible and when you get a little older wiser and ready to be really in love and settle you’re most likely going to be with a girl that’s had a few guys fuck her . Hopefully a normal amount and not a total slut. You know everything you’ve done or tried with girls were done to her by others already. Like every girl that doesn’t like anal already was pounded up her ass to figure that out . The face fucking , gaging, swallowing or dick slapping facial were all done already . You try to block that out not listen to the past of her huge dick fuck buddy that destroyed her ass and used her like a two dollar whore. Remembering when the say anything jerkoff friend telling our buddy the night before his wedding that it’s crazy tomorrow at the wedding there will be at least a dozen guys that have pounded up your wife’s ass like a broken in catchers mit . Everyone called him an asshole but it was true . She fucked a lot of local guys , me personally I could never marry her knowing her past .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous