Hottie Diane Ch. 02: Our New Home

Story Info
Our new sexy abode where our decadence will flourish!
1k words
3.39
6.4k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTICE: Copyright © 2020. This is an original work by HottieDiane (alias). The work is protected under copyright by United States of America copyright law. This work is only submitted at Literotica.com and the Author has not authorized submission to any other site.

AUTHORS NOTES: Our stories are first written for an audience of one, the love of my life, Diane. I also write for my personal satisfaction as well as you our fellow reader of adult erotica. Our personal descriptions are accurate, our goals hopeful, experiences either already enjoyed or highly desirable to us. We hope you enjoy our life accomplishments, love life, and fantasies.

THE SEXY ABODE

This chapter is all about our new home. It is sexy in its own right and a supporting character in our story. We spent a year searching for a place to semi-retire to and our search led us to decide on a popular 55+ community in Raleigh-Durham area of the North Carolina, the "research triangle". The community has all the amenities we wanted including a community pool, golf, hiking/biking trails, and a regional medical center. Also the home is close to multiple great shopping, cultural and education centers. The weather is nice with mild winters and longer summers which is important to us. We placed ourselves half way between the ocean and mountains to be close to the beaches but far enough to miss the hurricane force winds and coastal floods.

What settled us on this house was an amazing confluence of features that fit our lifestyle, the Lifestyle. The community twists and turns through mostly one story single family homes on 1 acre lots. We found a rare well designed home on a secluded culde-sac with a larger 2 acre lot that backs up to the communities perimeter hiking and biking trail and a community lake - perfect for showing off my beautiful Hottie babes Diane.

The home is one story on the front with an attached two car garage. In the rear, two stories. The second story is decked on the left and right sides wrapping around and across the back plenty high to be seen by passing walkers. Dual stairs travel to the lower patio, in ground pool, and lusciously planted back yard. Looking at the rear of the house, each level has two sets of 12' wide sliding glass walls, two sets exiting onto the deck, and two onto the patio and terrace below. The front of the house is a full width porch which extends forward supported by four white colonial columns with a central entry door and love seat porch swings on each side with extensive foundation plantings.

The lot is keystone shaped, narrowest at the street, widest in the rear, with a neighbor on each side and a privacy fence between us and them on the sides only. The previous owners were enthusiastic horticulturalists, so their plantings were thick and mature, well placed, but sparse enough to get glimpses of pool guests from the walking path or front sidewalk if one knew to look, and side yard if one was excited enough to want to confirm what they think they glimpsed. I was thrilled the owners had removed their rear property stockade fence to open up the view. This meant we could see a glimpse of passing walkers and and cyclists on the trail and the lake beyond, and Diane would undoubtedly interest voyeurs who experienced our comfortableness with her sun glistening body, maybe even entertaining some friends - I eagerly hope. The pool is designed with flowing curves instead of a rectangle and has mortar covered concrete boulders along the perimeter, perfect for sunning, floating into an alcove for hugs and kisses and pets, or relaxing back in sexy and provocative poses. Our plan was a resort of our own. We found it!

The interior is romantic and naughty. The main upper level has a master suite with trayed ceiling, recessed lights, a mega master bath with a dual everything, jetted tub for two, dual shower for two, and twin walk in closets with dressing islands. The master bedroom opens onto the rear deck through the window wall. All the lighting is dimmered. Also on the upper level is the entry foyer, stairs down, a gourmet kitchen, dinning and living space and the second upper level glass wall. What appears to be a closet is actually a two person elevator.

The lower level has the stairs down, the elevator, and two guest bedroom suites with king beds. The suites include a full bath and closet. One of the two suites opens onto the pool patio through its own window wall. We converted the Family Room and another luxurious bath suite suite into Diane's favorite space, her "Red Room". There is a glass wall onto the patio. In the center, a round Califonia King platform bed with under lighting on the perimeter. No head or footboards as I want my baby to have full 360 degree access. All the lighting is sexy and dimmable and even color settable to her favorite color, red. In the bath suite closet there are built in drawers and counters for our toys and accessories and open and wire shelving for Diane's hottest cloths, lingerie, shoes and boots.

Back to the Red Room bedroom, one wall is floor to ceiling wall to wall mirrors reflecting a small stage with a stripper pole and a resistance gym and elliptical and an assortment of weights. Our Red Room suite exudes sex. Movement. Lusty sex. Wanton insatiable sex.

Our home is beautiful, comfortable, sexy, and very erotic too. It fills our wants and desires accumulated over our years. It is just the right combination design, location and amenities to foster daily unlimited naughty play indoors and out. As our fantasy story evolves here on Literotica, our sexual evolution from shy southern conservative to loving experimenting couple will unfurl like a beautiful rose attracting many bees with aromatics. Add flashes of colored lingerie and bare skin begging to be touched. I so enjoy showing off my lovely Hottie. Fortunately for me Diane allows me to place her on a pedestal, many times only subtly, sometimes boldly. My love has learned we both enjoy our mutual desire to be voyeured and exhibited - always safely and with each other by our side - or not too far away - stoking the flames,

Our Chapter 3 depicts our first full day in our new home - "Moving Day". A day of sexy revelations.