Hottie Diane Ch. 01: Just Us!

Story Info
Our introduction - A gently maturing swinger couple.
1k words
3.66
7.4k
9
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTICE: Copyright © 2020. This is an original work by HottieDiane (alias). The work is protected under copyright by United States of America copyright law. This work is only submitted at Literotica.com and the Author has not authorized submission to any other site.

AUTHORS NOTES: Our stories are first written for an audience of one, the love of my life, Diane. I also write for my personal satisfaction as well as you our fellow reader of adult erotica. Our personal descriptions are accurate, our goals hopeful, experiences either already enjoyed or highly desirable to us. We hope you enjoy our life accomplishments, love life, and fantasies.

JUST US

This is our first chapter of many, our first story of many, either experienced or hopeful fantasy, or both. Our stories are our anthology of our hopes, desires and lusts for our future together.

We are Diane and David, a gently maturing couple living just miles from each other in suburban Maryland outside Washington, D.C. We first knew each other through a banking relationship, me the commercial customer, Diane the banker. One day, our paths crossed on a personal matter and Cupid's arrows struck us both at the same moment. We were both open to a new relationship. We were both looking for excitement. A simple but romantic phrase, "I love you too!" in response to a professional courtesy generated by kindness and caring, triggered a relationship. We agreed to "hang out together" and continued to enjoy each other's company while exploring as lovers for months. We were simply the guy and babe next door who hooked up, but things became serious and sexy. We were two adults who knew what we liked and wanted. We found we were well matched in many ways. We took our time establishing a loving relationship before we were intimate. Yes...we were old fashioned and cautious. We were also inexperienced to certain degrees. Love brought eagerness and boldness to us. Boldness brought risque play. Our sex life evolved fueled by our experiences, desires and years of enjoying adult erotica.

I was in my upper fifties when we met, an older firefighter and emergency medical technician. I'm older than I look and the plumbing still works. It just needs help from a little yellow pill and a Hottie to play with. Brown hair, blue eyes, sometimes green, a firefighter's build. Broad in the shoulders and too many steak and potato dinners contributing to the middle. I brought to our relationship experiences including exhibitionism, and a keen heterosexual interest threesomes and moresomes to our relationship. I love watching women become insatiably pleased by multiple men. A multi-orgasmic woman is a thrill, especially the bolder, confident mature woman.

Diane loved to read erotica for years, but shied away from watching porn. Diane secretly lusted for naughty play, but hadn't experienced many mainstream sexual activities. She was conservative and inexperienced, but open to certain sexy adventures.

Diane is a beautiful mother of three, softball player physique, same height (5'7" or 8"), brunette to blond, Romanesque nose, a beautiful smile, pleasantly built, tanned all over causing me to regularly drool over her full 40 C breasts which deliver beautiful cleavage views! I'm amazed Diane wonders why men hold the door open for her. I know why! Diane's beautiful in many ways. She has strong legs that just won't quit. She swears they are fat. Yes the are phat, P-H-A-T, in the best sense of the word. Her tight thighs meet her smooth and tight ass cheeks without a sag to be found. A simple curve along the cheeks shown off by short shorts trimmed half way up her buns is beautiful. I'm so crazy about her legs and ass I massage my cock against her cheeks and thighs when she bends over or lays in the sun nude. I always hope she enjoys the attention and asks me to show here how erotic I think she is so I can worship her and cum on her right there. Whether she is showing me her breasts mostly exposed in a shelf bra or hiking up her mini dress showing me her exposed thighs and shaved pussy, she is always a thrill and emboldens me to want to masturbate for her right then and there, even with the possibility of being seen. We could be in restaurant parking lot, stadium seating in a theater, an interstate rest stop or a swing club, she loves to help me cum and enjoys it immensely! Her desire is always my command.

Yes, you read "all over tan" and "in the sun nude"! I get to see her like that all the time. I love the views and trust you will too! I love showing Diane off! She adores the affect it has on me and others and reaps the benefits no matter where we are. I love subtly touching her in stores as I know she is being watched and envied for all the attention she receives.

We have years of shared fantasies brought about by our own experiences and desires. We find the idea of sharing our story with you the erotica fan thrilling, a form of exhibitionism even. We find our fantasies are so exciting and our mind set so bold, we want to "test" them. We've become perpetually excited, lusty even, that we are determined to try out everything. We hope to relocate to a sexy dream home in the research triangle area of North Carolina sooner than later. Part of our very exciting fantasy is in time assembling a screened and interviewed stable of handsome "guy next door" friends interested in experiencing long term relationships as our friends, and more. As you will see from our first story series, "Hottie Diane", our fantasies are bold, vivid, exhibitionistic and oh so hot and sexy!

Your words of encouragement and even fantasies of your own are welcome reading. I can always tell when Diane has been reading her fan mail. The physical excitement is obvious!

We hope you enjoy our fantasies translated into stories. We've read them to each other and fine tuned to our delight, Delightful Diane is surely my Hottie!

On to Chapter 2, "Our Sexy Abode".