Hotwife Chronicles 03

Story Info
Kate deals straight.
2.8k words
4.34
6.2k
13

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 07/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This is a continuation of Hotwife Chronicles #1. I suggest you read that story first.

***Rule 22 - "Wear something seductive & provocative when your husband friends come over"

Kate was growing nervous as the days passed. A few months back, when her husband Cliff had his turn to host a poker party, she had ended up fucking his good friend Steve. He had opened his big mouth because he had drunk too much, and she had found a way to make him pay.

Since that night, it had never come up at the monthly poker games each of his friends took turns hosting. However, Kate and her husband Cliff had talked about it plenty. In fact, it had injected an intensity into their sex life. She never would have complained about their intimacy before that night, but she and he agreed they had both stepped it up a notch after that night.

"That one," Kate said.

Cliff turned nonchalantly and looked at the man Kate had looked at. He was a 'silver fox' type, dash and debonair.

"Yeah, I could see him fucking you well." he smiled. She knew sex tonight was going to be hot.

"So what are we going to do about our next poker night?" Cliff asked. He was on pins and needles too.

"I don't know...we could pretend it never happened, or we could go full 'hot wife'. What do you think?" she asked mischievously. It wasn't too long before both said it.

"Full Hotwfie!" They both laughed out loud, surprising several tables around the restaurant.

He leaned in, "Any ideas by any chance?" Cliff asked.

"Sissy at work knows all these 'hotwife rules'. I asked and he started rambling them off like a christmas list. Rule 22 says 'Wear something seductive & provocative when your husband's friends come over'. So I guess we could go with that?" she shrugged her shoulders.

"Hmm, lingerie might be too risqué. How about something see through?" Cliff asked out loud.

"Ooh, I could go buy a sheer Keyhole Back Halter dress, that would turn some eyes," her kitty was getting moist thinking of it.

"Hmm, if my wife is going to be near nude, then I suggest a $1,000 buy in."

"We could make some ground rules. Like if they make any suggestive comments or try to get gropy, they are out!" she smiled at him.

"I like it! Also, add staring to that list. So, what about the money?" he asked.

"They keep however much they have if and when they tap out, or get booted for breaking a rule."

"I like it. And I think the ante should be higher as well. $100 should do." Cliff said.

"Hmm, cell phones turned in!" she said, the idea had just popped into her mind.

"Good thinking, I can't have pictures of my wife floating around." Cliff agreed.

"So, ready to go home?" Kate said as she ran her foot up his leg.

"Sure!" Cliff answered. "Which one of us should invite the 'silver fox' back to our place?"

She smiled a wicked smile.

They hadn't done anything since she had tasted Steve. But that hadn't stopped them from playing on her supposed 'hotwife' status. Once, while they had been fucking on a weekend getaway, she had called out Steve's name while they rutted. Cliff had fucked her hard after that, very hard.

More than once, she had walked around the house fully nude, taking the chance the neighbors might see her through an open window. Cliff had buried it deep that night and each night she had dared to go bare. She had also, more than once, played with his peckerwood below that table at bars and restaurants. She had even dared to fuck her in the bathroom of one of those bars. Cliff had been very tempted, but it was a busy night and both realized they probably couldn't get away with it. Sex had taken a new found priority since the night she fucked Steve.

Although they didn't talk about it, it was behind all their dirty talk and dares. Kate got up, she had a wicked smile and left the table. She started walking towards the 'silver fox' at the bar. Cliff dropped $100 on the table and scooted out quickly. As she approached the sleek and debonair man, he glanced at her, appreciating the view. She was about to ask him something when Cliff took her arm.

"See, I told you it wasn't Jake!" Cliff said to her, but looking at the charismatic man.

He smiled at them both. "I wish I were though!"

She smiled at him, an evocative smile. "Too bad for me then!"

Cliff walked his wife out to the car. They didn't drive far before Cliff pulled over in a dark tree lined residential street. He took off her dress and they fucked like rabbits before cumming.

On the drive home, Kate sucked on Cliff's root, keeping him hard. When they got home, they fucked more completely and thoroughly than they could in the car.

"Would you have really asked him to join us?" He pumped her pussy full of Cliff cock.

"I would have invited him to fuck me while you were tied to the chair," she played his game.

"Why would you tie me up?"

'So you couldn't jack off. That's my cum in your balls hubby o'mine."

"This is fun, I like our sex games," Cliff was hammering her.

"Me too. Just wait till the poker night. Someone's going to win an amazing prize!"

If Cliff was fucking her hard before, he doubled the punishment her pussy was taking. He pulled her hair back hard and she just smiled. He bit her nipples, and she just laughed.

"I love pushing your buttons," she moaned.

When they erupted in a mutual eruption of pent up juices, they were covered in sweat. They walked to the shower and made a slower, more sensual love before drying each other off. They continued in the bed, and fell asleep after completely fucking one another.

********

"What? That's crazy! No way!" the men chorused.

Cliff had just told them about the $1,000 dollar buy in. Steve was noticeably quiet.

"Guys, you gotta trust me. Also, the ante starts at $100 and there will be some house rules when we begin. All will be explained that night."

The guys were grumbling and muttering under their breaths. They didn't like it, and did not care for a pricey game of poker. Especially the less skilled players. But in the end, they knew they could scrape together the money.

"I hope lobster is the dinner for that kinda cash," Gus called out. That got a laugh out of them.

"See ya Friday next," Cliff ended.

Everyone walked away, but Steve stayed behind a little longer. He just looked at Cliff, before turning and heading away as well.

When Cliff got home, he told Kate how the guys took the news. He did not, however, mention Steve's silence nor his hesitation before leaving.

"Hmm, I hadn't thought about dinner. I'll have my friend cook up a huge batch of Thai food. Her cooking is really good and she could easily charge more if word got out how good it is."

"Sounds like we have a plan. And no way my lovely wife is cooking on Poker nights any more." Cliff kissed her deeply.

"If we had kids, they would be screaming at us!" Kate said.

"Lucky us then!"

********

Cliff was standing at the front of his door, the guys were gathered around. He cleared his throat and wondered how he was going to tell them without telling them what was going on.

"First off, some rules..."

The guys shifted around on their feet, clearly not liking where this was going. Steve just stood and waited.

"Kate is going to be wearing...something very Vegas." He managed.

"No staring, no lewd comments or any pick up lines," He said.

The men quieted down when they heard that.

"Anything taken to be suggestive or 'touchy' and you will be sent home for the night. You will keep your money that you have at that point."

The men nodded.

"You're also going to turn in your cell phones."

"What if my wife needs me?" asked Mark.

"Your wife can do better than you Mark," Steve said, the men gave Mark some hazing for that.

"$1,000 dollars buy in, the ante begins at $100. I think that covers everything." Cliff said.

He opened the door and the place looked the same. There were aluminum serving trays with gas burners under them keeping the food warm. The plates and utensils were neatly lined up. The men served themselves, and grabbed the chilled beers from the cooler next to the counter top.

They took their usual seats around the poker table. All of them placed their money in front of them. The only seat that was empty was the 'dealers' seat. It was noticeably empty, and the room was quieter than usual. That's when they heard the clacking of high heels coming from behind them. Whether it was intentional or just coincidence, no one turned around. She approached them with a calm and dignified air. When she rounded the corner of the table, they got their first view.

She looked like one of the dancers in Robert Palmer's video "Simply Irresistible", except that the tight fitting dress was sheer and practically invisible. Her plump breasts were squeezed together from the elastic nature of the dress. Her hair was pulled back in a tight bun, and her lipstick was fire engine red, matching her high heels. Every man there noticed her kitty was shaven and clean.

"Well hot damn!!!" Gus said, and promptly hung his head.

"Not one word to anyone Gus," Cliff said seriously. "Or you're out of the Poker nights."

Gus took one more look, silently. He took his money and walked out. Mrs. Gus would be very happy that night.

"Gentlemen, should we begin?" Kate's voice was sultry, seductive and in charge. Tonight, Kate would deal straight. Let the best man win, she thought.

The men looked at their cards, it was better than getting caught staring. Suddenly, the game had taken on higher stakes than ever before. The first hand was won by Steve, who had a three of a kind. Mark cursed under his breath, he had a flush but bit at Steve's bluff.

The next round saw more betting and raising, but in the end, Cliff won this hand. Kate made sure to push her breasts up and keep them visible. She enjoyed having the guys in an odd pickle. They couldn't stare, but she was very visibly enjoying being a 'sight to see'. Her kitty was moist from her exhibitionist position.

As Kate dealt the next several hands, Steve and Cliff won more than not, but Mark had won at least two hands. He also couldn't help and look at Kate from time to time. He was staring at her breasts when Kate called him out on it.

"Like the view Mark?" she smiled seductively.

"The next one drops," Cliff said. "Not one word to anyone Mark, or you'll also be out of Poker nights." Kate returned the money he had left in exchange for the chips.

"Well this has been an interesting night. I'm sure my wife will wonder why she got lucky tonight." He winked at Kate and nodded to her, walking away and closing the door behind him.

"Let's continue, shall we?" Kate intoned.

The game continued but Cliff and Steve had the chip advantage. To his credit, Tony never wavered in his focus on the game. But eventually, he threw in the towel and chose to walk away with what money he had.

As he left, he said to the guys, "It was worth it!"

"Kate, you are incredible," he smiled at her before leaving.

"Then there were two..." Kate said, her smile wanton and lust filled.

She opened her legs, and stepped away from her seat. "I'll meet you both in the bedroom."

She walked to the front door and locked it. She then walked to the bedroom to find both Cliff and Steve undressing. She smiled, and removed her shoes.

"Leave them on," Cliff said.

She put them back on, but lowered her dress from the top. The sheer Keyhole Halter dress gathered in her midsection.

"Steve, how did you keep from checking me out the entire time?"

"Easy, I have already tasted your nectar," he smiled devilishly.

"I want you both, you are going to double team me!"

She climbed onto the bed and remained on all fours. Cliff approached her from behind and slipped his tongue across her backside and down her slit. Steve approached her from the front and placed his rod in front of her face. She took him in her hand and started to lick the tip of his manhood. Sandwiched by two men, her body started to warm to the idea that two men would be fucking her by the end of the night.

Even as she sucked on Steve's root, Cliff started pulling on her labia with his lips. Her body was in a sensual heaven, enjoying both being aroused and arousing her lover. After some time, Cliff nudged her to lay on the bed. He signaled Steve and took either side of her body. Cliff placed his tip at the entrance to her dark passage, while Steve placed his tip at her vaginal opening. They looked at each other, and pushed in at the same time. Laying sideways, Kate moaned her approval.

"Oh yes! That's it!"

Her body shook with the realization she was being double penetrated. Her right leg was lifted as both men pumped her body from opposite directions. As they pumped their rods into her, they could feel their stiff cocks pushing against each other, separated by a thin membrane of flesh. Kate was feeling lightheaded from the carnal treatment of her body. Her mind was reeling from how her body was used.

"Uhh, yeah...more...harder..."

Her two lovers moved her so Cliff was now under her, his root deep in her ass. Steve used his angle from above by slamming into her vulva. Kate's body opened up for him, her legs open in a wide V. Cliff took in the simple fact that his wife was being double teamed. His cock was pumped into her anus by Steve's pumping action. And he loved it.

"So good...I love it...," Kate moaned. Her body was starting to build toward its climax.

The men decided to switch. Steve laid down and had Kate sit on his cock, while Cliff got behind her, pulling her hair as he shoved his cock roughly into her asshole. He slapped her ass with one hand, as his other hand pulled on her hair, the bun long gone.

"Yes! Harder...rougher...fuck me like a whore!"

The men took her request seriously, and punished her body. Her body responded by squirting out her clear bodily fluid. Her orgasm racked her body and her muscles involuntarily trembled at her double orgasm; anal and vaginal.

Once her body started to calm down, Steve got out from under her and Cliff mounted her in a missionary. But he wasn't done punishing her pussy. Steve watched as Cliff fucked his wife with a renewed vigor. Once Cliff cummed in her pussy, Steve mounted her again and worked towards cumming in her. His cock kept slamming into her until his cock pumped several wads of cum into her.

All three were breathing in ragged breaths. They were gulping in air as they looked at her tortured body. Her body was shaking again with orgasmic flutters. She leaned up on her elbows, looking at her two lovers, she scooped their combined cum onto her fingers and started licking it off her fingers. She eyed them both, wondering who would be the next to take her.

Steve nodded at her, and said,

"Well I gotta get home to my missus. You two have fun. And Kate, I'm more than happy to help with another threesome, if you are so inclined."

Steve got dressed and went home to pound his wife.

********

"Well, that went about as well as it could have gone," Cliff said.

Kate was playing with herself. She looked at him and he knew she wanted more.

"I think I've created a monster. A sexual monster," he said.

"Better take advantage then..." she laid down and opened her legs wide.

Cliff jumped on her and started fucking her with renewed energy. As he fucked her she looked away and her mind was elsewhere. She bit her lower lips pensively even as Cliff rutted her like an animal.

"What are you thinking?" He coaxed her.

"I'm thinking that sex has been more fun now than ever. And I'm also thinking we don't need a Hotwife Contract as long as you are willing to play our games."

"How long before you want to fuck another guy?" he asked.

"I'm already thinking about it!" Kate teased.

That was all Cliff needed to ravage her body even more. Kate's mind floated off to a corner of her brain as he roughly fucked her into oblivion. This was her life now, and she loved it.