All Comments on 'Hotwife, Happy Life Pt. 05'

by ChuckandAndrea

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

CuckandAndrea continue this ridiculous crap that has no LW anywhere in it. Kalimaxos gone toast you for trying to mix swinging with cuckolding.

Mortenera93Mortenera93almost 2 years ago

Whorewife, cuck life.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Living in denial gay husband aka the writer, and skank cunt...either the wife or thats what the living in denial gay husband wants so he can live vicariously through her.

patilliepatilliealmost 2 years ago

Idk this woman isnt very likeable, she is a mass of emotions, crying at the drop of a hat, if this has any basis in past experiences I feel sorry for hubby, what he has to put up with.

nixroxnixroxalmost 2 years ago

1 star - stupid cuck/wimp crap - wow - just nine days and this story is rated where it belongs at 1.97

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Soooo cute…guys read this stuff whacking off and the call it crap and so on. Kinda like a guy marching into a vegan restaurant and beating their chest and roaring…the vegetable crap…why don’t you have stuff for us manly men men? Then goes down the street and repeats.

Just how the fuck inadequate are you that you keep reading this stuff…and complaining? I mean there are types of porn I hate but I, and most sane people, do not keep reading a genre that I hate and then complain that that the story is screwed up because it is just what it says.

So next you go into a Ford dealer…buy a big new FORD truck and whine the next 84 months as you pay your 24% interest loan off that the Ford dealer sold you a new Ford but you really expected him to sell you a Dodge? Just how dumb are you? “I read something that makes it clear it is a genre I claim to hate….and I am sooo pissed about it!” you post again and again as you keep reading porn you claim to hate. Get real, grow up and quit telling us how screwed up you really are and how inadequate you really are.

RuthMRuthMover 1 year ago

Great story had my panties wet would love my husband to let me be a slutty whore so i wouldn’t have to go behind his back

dirtyharry6971dirtyharry69718 months ago

I’ve just found your stories and have read this whole series. I hope you have written other ones since the end of this and continues the story of this couple. For you wimpy little bitches complaining about what’s been written, until you write something yourself that’s worth reading, shut the fuck up.

26thNC26thNC8 months ago

Harry, I’ve certainly enjoyed reading your vast catalog of LW stories. Until you post your own cuck shit, shut the fuck up bitch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous