Hotwife Holly Ch. 05-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you want to have more than one other man? You mentioned it a couple of times to Craig. I was just wondering."

"I don't know. We've had trouble finding one guy. Do you want me to be with more than one?"

"Yes, but I definitely would want to be there. I'd be afraid to let you go alone with a couple of guys. I want you to be safe."

"Now that you've watched me with Craig, I think I want you there anyway. I like performing for you. I know how hot it gets you."

They fucked again when they got home that night and began to make plans for another weekend getaway. Holly, quite frankly, told Kyle that if they were going to have children they should do it soon but she wanted to have some fun before she got pregnant. It was like having one last fling before raising a child took over their lives. It wouldn't happen for a few more weeks but they were both anxious to see what another weekend getaway would bring them.

Chapter 6

Their weekend away wasn't all about sexual discoveries. They also enjoyed some fine dining and a Broadway national touring musical. They went to a couple of museums and played the part of being a tourist while away from home. Holly still dressed in a manner that accentuated her youthful figure with short skirts, tight leggings, crop and tank tops.

They had decided they would try to find a sexual partner that was comfortable with having Kyle present and participating in the fun. The first time they attempted wasn't very successful. They had decided that Holly would dress to impress in a short tight, soft blue dress with a deep V-neck. They planned to scan the hotel bar when they walked in and sit next to a single man or men. Holly would then strike up a conversation with them to see if she could attract their interest.

The first time they tried this, the guys were friendly but didn't seem interested in pursuing anything further. It probably didn't occur to them what Kyle and Holly were looking for, no matter how she tried to hint at it. They thought that maybe she was too subtle.

When that didn't work, they tried a different bar. Holly did attract the attention of one gentleman who seemed to understand what they were looking for but Holly got weird vibes from him. He seemed a little too creepy for her comfort so they left without any success. They gave up for the night feeling disappointed and frustrated. Kyle even brought up that maybe Holly should try on her own the next night but she knew Kyle desired to be there to witness her sexual activity. She wanted him to have fun too.

As they were getting ready for dinner the next night, they both expressed their fear that they might strike out again in finding a suitable partner.

Holly told Kyle, "I'm fucking somebody tonight."

"I hope we can find someone suitable, not like last night."

"I don't care. I'll be your slut tonight. I fuck anyone you want me to. I'll even fuck a couple of guys."

"Shit, don't get my hopes up like that. I'd love to see a couple of guys ravage your body."

"Well, let's see what happens but somebody is going to get a piece of this pussy tonight."

"What if we don't find someone?"

"I told you, I'm going to be your slut tonight and a real slut with fuck anyone."

Holly's free-spirited attitude gave them hope for that evening. Holly put on a black satin mini-skirt with short slits up both legs and frilly lace along the bottom. It looked like a slip. It showed off her slender legs and draped over her alluring ass to highlight her curves. She wore a white lace thong underneath. If anyone got a view up her skirt, it would perfectly contrast with the black fabric leaving no doubt about what they were seeing.

Her top was a white long-sleeve blouse with five hooks that fastened in front. Even if all five were fastened, it would still reveal plenty of cleavage and her hourglass torso. However, Holly decided to fasten only three of them which left onlookers wondering if they were going to get a peek at her braless breasts. Her nipples pressed tightly against the fabric, seductively pointing out from underneath with just a hint of her dark areola visible if a person looked closely enough. Kyle knew plenty of people would be staring at his wife that night.

"Holy shit, you look hot tonight. I'd be shocked if we couldn't find someone to join us."

"Oh, I'm confident someone will take the bait."

Holly put on a pair of black pumps and strutted around the hotel room modeling for Kyle. She had a sexy look of confidence about her. Her skirt swayed back and forth across her supple ass with each step she took which served to draw attention to her backside.

They decided upon a casual Italian restaurant several blocks away from their hotel. They were enjoying the cool night air which caused Holly's nipples to only harden further underneath her blouse. Her breasts jiggled with each step and many onlookers took note of the sexy lady walking down the street.

"I have a good feeling about tonight, Kyle. I don't know, it's just a hunch but I think it will be a night to remember."

"I hope you're right, dear. You look so hot, you'll probably have your choice of suitors."

When they arrived at the restaurant, there was a short wait for a table, so Holly and Kyle had a drink at the bar. When Holly climbed onto the bar stool, her skirt was so short, there was no way to keep from flashing her thong to anyone looking. When she crossed her legs, her thighs were exposed almost up to her pussy. She was attracting plenty of discreet glances from the male counterparts of several couples.

When their table was ready, Holly exposed her thong again as she was getting down from the bar stool and proudly strutted to their table. Kyle noticed heads turning as she walked past the patrons that were already seated. They ordered a bottle of wine while looking over the menu.

Over dinner, Holly kept mentioning how horny she was, especially after attracting admiring stares from people walking by them on the street and from some of the men at the restaurant. With his wife looking so sexy, Kyle hoped they would find the right man to help extinguish the fire burning between her legs. They were both looking forward to this weekend for so long, it would be a shame not to take advantage of being anonymous tourists in a distant city. If it didn't work out this weekend, he didn't know what they were going to do.

After dinner, it was time to search for the right guy to share Holly in bed. They saw a bar on the way to the restaurant and decided to check it out. However, the prospects weren't good, leaving both Kyle and Holly frustrated. They left after one drink in search of another bar to test their luck.

As they were walking, Kyle saw a bar across the street. He half-jokingly suggested, "We should try in there," pointing to a strip club. "There must be a hundred horny guys in there."

Holly smiled broadly and surprised Kyle when she said, "You're right. Let's give it a shot."

Kyle knew from experience that when a woman walks into a strip club, all heads focus on them, especially a woman dressed as sexily as Holly. He had been in bars where men's eyes follow scantily clad waitresses around rather than the nude strippers. There is something about the tease that guys like, too. It's the hunt for a peek at the bare skin of a woman's body that sometimes makes it just as appealing as seeing a naked woman.

When Kyle and Holly walked in, the bouncer gazed at Holly, his eyes looking her up and down, and he waived the cover charge for them. It was a busy Friday night at the club with most of the tables already full. The music was playing as a nude dancer performed on stage, bending, twisting, and opening her legs for all of the horny men. As Kyle led his wife through the maze of tables, Holly noticed the half-naked dancers sitting all around trying to convince the men to take them back into the VIP area for a lap dance. She could feel the eyes of the men trained on her, undressing her with their eyes. There were only a couple of other female customers in the place and Holly was, by far, the most attractive.

Kyle stopped and began to scan the seating area again and not seeing any open tables and he heard a voice say, "There are a couple of seats right here if you like."

Kyle and Holly turned and saw three men sitting at a table with two empty chairs. They looked like businessmen, clad in suits with their jackets slung on the backs of their chairs. The top button on their shirts were undone and their ties loosened.

Kyle looked at Holly who said, "Sure, why not? There's no place else to sit."

They were both wondering if they found a partner or partners as they sat down. There was one older gentleman who looked like he was in his fifties, balding, with a typical dad body belly who introduced himself and Adam. He was flanked by Rick, a handsome man who looked like he was in his forties with broad shoulders, light brown hair that was perfectly trimmed, and dark brown eyes. The other man, Wayne, was also in his forties with darker hair, blue eyes, and glasses that made him look just a touch nerdy. Apparently, they were in town for business and just closed on a deal. They were out celebrating their good fortunes. Adam was the CEO, Rick was the attorney, and Wayne was the accountant.

Holly told them, "We're here for the weekend and out to have some fun."

The men gave one another some side glances, with Adam replying, "That's what we're looking for too."

Adam bought Kyle and Holly a round of drinks and clicked their glasses in cheers to their successful business deal. Several of the dancers kept approaching the table to see if anyone wanted a lap dance and one by one the three men drifted off for some personal attention. Holly seemed to attract a lot of attention from the dancers too. Kyle kept encouraging her to get a lap dance but she was reluctant.

When she was on her second drink, Adam told her, "Go ahead and get a lap dance. I'll even pay for it. Stay back there as long as you like."

Holly looked at Kyle who nodded so Holly called over an attractive redhead who took her into the back room. Just about every guy in the audience watched as Holly disappeared into the VIP lounge with the dancer.

While Holly was gone, Adam told Kyle, "You have a very beautiful wife. You're one lucky man."

Rick added, "She's better looking than the dancers here tonight."

Wayne commented, "I'd never be able to talk my wife into going to a strip club, let alone to get a lap dance."

"Well, we're very open-minded people and Holly likes to have fun, " Kyle hinted.

All three men were intrigued by that comment.

While in the VIP lounge, Holly was a little nervous being the only female customer back there. As the song started the dancer got up close to Holly, letting her hair trace over Holly's neck and upper body. She was so close, Holly could smell her perfume. The dancer started to rub her body against Holly as she rolled her hips. She made Holly spread her legs which got Holly's pussy warm. The dancer took off her top and brought her breasts close to Holly's mouth but she was too nervous to suck on them.

The dancer straddled one of Holly's legs and began to rub herself against her thigh. Seeing no resistance, the dancer let her leg move higher onto Holly's leg until it touched her pussy through her thong. Holly was entranced by the seductive dance she was receiving and breathing heavier. Other patrons were walking by with their dancers and they got a view of Holly's wide-spread legs and thong.

The dancer got completely naked and brought her pussy to within inches of Holly's face. Holly never had any lesbian desires but she felt an urge to see what the dancer's pussy tasted like but the dancer pulled away. The dancer opened her legs to display her pussy and rubbed her clit in front of Holly.

As the song was ending, the dancer said, "Would you like another dance?"

"Y-y-yes," Holly managed to squeak out.

As the second song started, the dancer straddled Holly's lap and took her hands to place them on her ass. The dancer then guided Holly's hands up her body to fondle her breasts. As Holly was exploring the dancer's body, the dancer unfastened one of the clasps on Holly's blouse. Seeing no resistance, she unfastened the other two and pulled her blouse aside, exposing Holly's breasts. Holly didn't know what to do and was frozen as the dancer began to fondle her breasts. The dancer then brought her breasts up to Holly's mouth and Holly began to suck on them until the dancer pulled away.

Just before the song ended, the dancer straddled Holly's thigh once again and began to ride it while moving her leg against Holly's pussy. Holly was sitting on the edge of the seat by then, leaning back with her legs spread and her breasts exposed. Other patrons were coming into the back room and saw the girl-on-girl action. They would stop briefly but were led away by their dancer.

As the song ended, the dancer said, "I could do another dance for you if you like."

A flustered Holly replied, "Uh, no thanks."

The dancer kissed Holly on the cheek and fastened one clasp of her blouse and said, "Leave it like this. The guys will love it."

When Holly left the backroom, all eyes were on her as she made her way back to the table. Her face was flush and she was obviously unsettled. Kyle wondered if something went wrong back there.

Adam knew differently and asked, "So, how was your dance?"

Holly, still flustered, replied, "Wow, that was some experience. Thank you, Adam." Holly began to fan her face with her hand and asked, "Is it hot in here or is it me?"

Rick replied with a smirk, "No, it's definitely you." He then looked at Kyle and said, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that about your wife."

"No problem, man. I know she's hot. I think she's even hotter after that lap dance."

Holly blushed again as the men stared at her, noticing she only had one hook fastened in front which led them to wonder what happened in the VIP lounge.

Everyone at the table was feeling no pain which helped the conversation to turn spicey as they watched dancer after dancer taking their clothes off for the audience. There were other women in the bar but none as beautiful as Holly and not dressed as sexily as her either.

After a while, the guys had their eyes fixed on Holly more than the dancers. She noticed their stares and would cross and uncross her legs in front of them, knowing she was showing them her thong. The guys didn't know what to think. They knew Holly dressed up and went into a strip club to attract the attention of men but they didn't want to say too much that would offend her and chase her away.

As Rick was staring at Holly's chest, he commented, "I couldn't help but notice that there's only one hook holding your blouse together. I keep using my mental powers to make it snap open but it's not working."

"With all these naked women running around here, why would you want to see my breasts?"

"I'm just curious," Rick said while looking at Kyle for a reaction. Seeing him smiling, Rick continued, "I'm just wondering if they are as nice as what I'm imagining, that's all."

Kyle replied, "They are even better than you are imagining, trust me on that."

"I don't know. No offense, but I think I'd have to see them so I could judge for myself."

Holly played with the hook and replied, "I guess you're just going to have to use your imagination, Rick."

"You can't blame a guy for trying, Holly."

Holly could feel all three men undressing her with their eyes, wondering what her breasts looked like. She was tempted to show them but the bar was too crowded. There was a definite sexual tension building among the group, enhanced by the atmosphere created by all of the naked women walking around and on stage. Holly kept glancing over at Kyle. They were both reading each other's minds. Kyle was wondering if Holly was ready to take on three men and Holly was wondering if that's what he wanted but deep down they both knew the answer.

Wayne seemed much more reserved than his two friends. He kept mostly silent through much of the night but even he wasn't hiding his stares at Holly anymore. He was only following the lead of his bolder companions.

Adam told Holly, "I apologize for staring at you but you are one lovely lady. If you don't mind me saying, you have a great body, too."

"Thank you, Adam. You are much too kind."

He turned to Kyle and said, "I want to thank you for joining us tonight. You and your sexy wife made this day even better than it started."

Kyle, feeling a little tipsy, replied, "That's okay, Adam. I don't mind sharing my wife."

Adam's eyes perked up when Kyle said that. He glanced over at Rick who grinned with Wayne not knowing what to say.

Holly then excused herself to go to the restroom. She was feeling sexy and began to dance a little as she left the table. She exaggerated her wiggle as she walked away, knowing full well all eyes were upon her. While she was away, Adam let Kyle know that their company had rented a condo a couple of blocks away from the club. Kyle knew he was hinting they could go back there if that's what they wanted. When Holly returned to the table, she did a little shimmy for the guys before she sat down again which attracted the desired attention.

Adam was looking at Holly and told her, "You know, Holly, you're better looking than most of the dancers. It looks like you might be a better dancer, too. You could make a fortune here."

"Oh, I could never take my clothes off in front of a bar full of people and I am a better dancer."

Kyle jumped in to say, "You should see her when she really gets going. It's a sight to see."

Everyone looked at Adam when he replied, "We could arrange that, you know."

Adam looked like he was closing another big business deal but, at minimum, he was trying to get Holly to dance naked for them. Hopefully, it would go further than that. Holly clutched Kyle's leg under the table as a signal that she was ready.

Holly blushed and looked down at the floor as Kyle replied, "We could go back to your condo for another drink if you like."

Everyone nodded in agreement like it was going to be a casual get-together but in reality, there was going to be a whole lot more than talking and drinking. A bar full of mostly men watched as Holly got up from the table with the four men as they escorted her out of the bar. The other patrons must have been imagining what was about to happen next and wished they could join in on the fun.

Holly was so nervous walking down the street, she was almost shaking as she and Kyle walked hand-in-hand. She was torn between being nervous and excited at the prospect of taking on three men. There was an unspoken expectation now. The three businessmen were wondering if things were going to progress as they hoped and wished. At a bare minimum, they could continue trying to convince Holly to strip for them while looking at her sexy body.

Holly could feel the eyes of their three new friends burning into her ass while she walked in front of the group. She made sure to wiggle her ass for them which Kyle knew they appreciated. Holly's anxiety level rose as they entered the condo lobby and they rode the elevator to the top floor. The sexual tension was so thick, you could have cut it with a knife. Holly could feel everyone's eyes glancing over at her, making no attempt to hide their stares now that things were heating up.

When the elevator stopped, Holly gazed into Kyle's eyes and clutched his hand tighter with a look that seemed to say, "This is our last chance to call this off. There's no turning back after this. Are you sure about this?"

In return, Kyle smiled at Holly and patted her hand with a reassuring look that read, "It will be alright dear. Let's have some fun."