Hotwife Holly Ch. 05-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam replied with a smile, "Yeah, but we like naughty women."

"Wayne is particularly interested in your butt," Kyle added.

"Is that so, Wayne? If your wife won't suck your dick, I'm sure she won't do anal."

Wayne laughed and replied, "When I asked her about it, she called me a pervert."

"Oh, that's too bad, Wayne. Have you ever done anal before?"

Wayne looked down and ashamedly shook his head "No."

Holly felt bad for making Wayne admit he was an anal virgin but it also turned her on knowing he would be especially appreciative if she let him fuck her ass.

"Do you like my ass, Wayne?"

"Yes ma'am. You have a lovely ass."

"Do you want to fuck my ass, Wayne?"

He simply nodded and almost looked frightened as Holly approached him. She turned around and let him stare at her from behind before bending over in front of him. Holly began to twerk in front of Wayne who was hypnotized by the round ass shaking in his face. Holly then sat in his lap, grinding her ass against his hard cock. She then stood closer to Wayne and let him fondle her soft, doughy cheeks.

Holly enjoyed teasing Wayne and being watched by the others. She was getting turned on by her cock teasing too. She got a thrill out of acting as the seductive temptress. She had Wayne's undivided attention and she was empowered by being in control. She was giving all of the men erections and she would decide when, where, and how she would satisfy their carnal desires.

Holly bent over Wayne's lap, exposing her asshole to him. Wayne fondled her cheeks while Holly squirmed against his legs.

"I want you to spank me, Wayne. Tell me what a naughty girl I am."

Wayne's eyes widened and he looked up at Kyle who gave him a nod of approval.

Wayne then brought his hand down onto Holly's ass and said, "You're such a naughty girl, Holly. Naughty girls deserve a good spanking."

He slapped her ass harder this time and watched as her ass cheeks rippled from the force of his hand.

"You're a bad girl, Holly. A very bad girl."

He spanked her again and again. Her ass cheeks were beginning to turn red as Wayne continued to spank Holly.

"Oh, I'm so bad, Mr. Wayne. I try to be a good girl but it's so hard for me. I'm such a dirty bitch."

"Naughty girls deserve a good spanking, Holly," Wayne said as he continued to spank her.

The other men sat there staring at the discipline Holly was receiving from Wayne. When Holly looked around the room, she saw three erections and felt Wayne's poking against her skin.

Holly was wiggling in Wayne's lap and said, "I think we need to take this party into the bedroom."

No one was going to object to her suggestion but Adam asked, "Does anyone have anything we can use for a lube?" in anticipation of some heavy anal action.

Neither Rick nor Wayne said they had any while they looked at one another hoping it didn't ruin their plans. Wayne looked especially concerned.

"I've got some in my purse. Go get it, Kyle," Holly replied.

Adam smiled and commented, "Damn girl, you came prepared for some action, didn't you?"

"It's better to have it when you need it than to need it and not have it."

Wayne led the group to his bedroom and as soon as they got there, Holly dropped to her knees to offer her services to make sure the guys were good and hard and ready for action. Kyle watched as his wife was quickly surrounded by three naked men with their semi-hard cocks in her face. She took one into her mouth while stroking the other two. She would use her soft lips and wet tongue to service the cocks in front of her. Adam was larger and thicker than the other two. He wasn't that much longer but it seemed bigger because of its thickness. Wayne and Rick were more average in size.

Holly was enjoying the different sizes and textures of the dicks she was sucking. Variety is the spice of life as they say. Adam was more aggressive by taking hold of Holly's head and face fucking her. He even made her stop sucking long enough to lick his balls. The other two were groping her breasts while she stroked them. She didn't mind the rougher treatment. She liked being treated like a sexual servant to the three of them.

When the men were good and hard, Adam asked, "How do you want to do this, honey?"

"Well, Wayne wants to do me from behind. You and Rick decide who gets my pussy and who gets my mouth."

Adam deferred to Rick who decided he wanted Holly's pussy which left Adam with Holly blowing him.

Rick laid back on the bed and told Holly, "Come here and ride this dick, baby."

Holly straddled Rick, rubbed his dick along her wet slit a few times, and let it sink into her pussy. Rick immediately began to fondle Holly's tits and ass while Wayne waited for instructions from her. After Holly rode Rick for a minute or two she stopped, put her chest against his, and stuck her ass high in the air.

"Okay Wayne, lube me up."

Kyle handed the lube to Wayne who dribbled some of the cool gel onto Holly's asshole, rubbed it around, and inserted a finger. He finger fucked Holly for a minute and applied the lube to his dick.

"Make sure you go nice and slow. If you go too fast it will hurt," Holly instructed.

Wayne was poking his dick around Holly's asshole so she took hold of it to help guide him in. Wayne was having difficulty getting into Holly because he didn't want to hurt her. He then pushed harder and suddenly sent a couple of inches of his dick into her backside.

"Whoa, go slow, Wayne."

"Sorry, Holly."

"That's okay. Give me a second to get used to it."

It was another first for Kyle's voyeuristic desire to see another man's dick being inserted into his wife's ass. When Craig sodomized Holly, Kyle was on the bottom and couldn't see her getting butt fucked. This time he was watching intently as every inch of Wayne's dick was disappearing into his wife's backside.

After several seconds, Holly gave him the okay to proceed. Wayne slowly inserted himself deeper into Holly's ass until he felt his lower stomach pressing against her cheeks. He was now fully embedded in Holly's lovely ass. He was no longer an anal virgin. Holly began to moan softly as the three of them began to rhythmically rock their hips. Holly quickly recalled why she loved being double penetrated so much. Being stimulated by hard dicks in her pussy and ass was an indescribably pleasurable feeling.

Adam, who was standing next to Kyle, commented, "Look at your wife. She really loves taking on two dicks doesn't she?"

"She sure does. She's one hot lady for weeks afterward too and I'll be the beneficiary."

After a couple of minutes, Holly remembered the last time she was DPed and how she wanted a cock in her mouth too. She invited Adam to join them on the bed.

"Come on, Adam. I'm ready for you now."

Adam patted Kyle on the back and said, "Enjoy the show, buddy."

"Oh, I will."

Adam sat in front of Holly with his legs open. She immediately took his big dick, pointed at her mouth, and gobbled it down. Her head began to bob on the dick in front of her while she rode one and took the other one up her ass. She had to stop sucking Adam from time to time because she was moaning in pleasure but would quickly return to blowing him once she regained her composure. She couldn't get enough cock that night.

Holly knew she took Wayne's anal virginity and asked him, 'Tell me where your dick is, Wayne?'

"My dick is in your ass, Holly."

"How does it feel?"

"Oh, your ass is so tight. I've never felt anything like it before."

"You've got some good pussy too," Rick added.

Adam chimed in, "You've got a magic mouth too, honey."

Holly began her muffled moans because her mouth was full of Adam's cock. She began to cum from knowing she was giving her multiple lovers such intense pleasure. She was also on the receiving end of that intensity. Her juices flowed down Rick's cock while she rode him.

Rick even commented, "Damn, she might be right. We might not be able to handle her tonight."

"Just keep fucking me," Holly replied.

Holly was ecstatic from the feeling of taking on three hard dicks. It was a fantasy come true. She dreamed of having all of her holes filled after Craig and Kyle DPed her and she was now living her fantasy. Holly felt at ease with her sexual promiscuity because she would never see Adam, Rick, or Wayne again. She planned to fuck and suck them until they could no longer perform for her.

Wayne was having the time of his life too. He finally got an enthusiastic blow job from a sexy lady who even swallowed his cum. He was no longer an anal virgin and was enjoying fucking Holly's nice, tight asshole. She was so tight, it felt like her ass had a tight grip on his cock. He had never experienced anything as remarkable as Holly's asshole. When Holly began to cum a second time, Wayne couldn't hold out any longer and began to drill Holly's ass faster.

She stopped sucking Adam long enough to order Wayne to, "Fuck my ass harder. Fuck my ass. Fuck my pussy. I'm going to cum," and lowered her head to blow Adam.

Wayne held her ass tight and lunged deep into Holly, releasing his seed into her rectum. He thrust himself into her several more times; each time sending more of his gooey cum into her asshole.

At the same time, Holly was crying out, "I'm cumming. Fuck me. Fuck me. OOOOHHHHH."

When Wayne was done, he collapsed onto Holly's back, breathing fast in an attempt to catch his breath. After a minute or so, he withdrew his softening dick from Holly's ass and sat back on his heels to gaze at the ass he had just fucked. Holly's ass had a gaping hole from his dick and had some of his cum over it.

Adam quickly claimed his turn to be the next to sodomize Holly. Rick was disappointed but deferred to his boss. Adam placed a little lube onto his dick and lined himself up against Holly's asshole. He thrust himself balls deep into her in one quick motion. While she was surprised at the sudden assault on her butt, it didn't hurt because Wayne had already loosened her up. Kyle took Adam's place in front of Holly and she began to blow her husband while the other two men took liberties with her ass and pussy. Once again, Holly found herself with all three of her holes filled at the same time.

Adam wasn't as gentle as Wayne and was giving her asshole a good pounding. The room was echoing with the sounds of his big belly slapping against her round ass. He was drilling her ass so hard, her cheeks were rippling from his aggressive thrusts. Adam was slapping Holly's cheeks while sodomizing their slut for the night.

Meanwhile, Rick was on the verge of cumming and sent his load deep into Holly's pussy with Adam not far behind. The only one left was Kyle who shot his load onto Holly's face and into her mouth.

When Adam pulled out of Holly, she rolled off of Rick. She had cum leaking from her ass, pussy, and had a face full of cum. She looked and felt like a slut but had a smile on her face.

"Damn honey, that was wild," Adam said as he broke the silence.

"Yeah, thanks, Holly. I'll never forget this evening," Wayne added.

Rick said, "We need to get your number for the next time we're in town."

Holly smiled and said, "That isn't happening so enjoy tonight guys. We'll never see each other again after this."

Holly took another shower to wash the cum off of her while the others cleaned themselves off in the other bathroom. After Holly dried herself, she returned to the living room to find the fellas lounging around in their underwear. She began to collect her clothing from around the room, assuming they were done for the night.

However, Rick asked, "Does this mean the party is over?"

"It doesn't have to be. I thought you guys were done."

"I can't speak for them but, I might be up for some more fun. I mean, I'm the only one that didn't get to sample that fine ass of yours."

"If you can get it up again, I won't leave you hanging," Holly replied.

Adam said he was tapped out and so did Wayne but Rick was grinning and said, "I guess that leaves just you and me darling, and Kyle, of course."

Holly tossed her clothes down on another chair and asked for another cocktail. Meanwhile, Rick and Kyle took off their boxer jocks so Holly wouldn't be the only one naked.

Adam commented, "Shit, my ex-wife was never as horny as you, Holly. You are one hot lady."

"Yeah, mine only goes for straight sex a couple of times a month if I'm that lucky, " added Wayne.

Kyle replied, "Well, you hit the lottery tonight guys. I guess we did too."

Holly then said, "We were looking for one big splash before we settled down and started a family. Who knows if or when this will ever happen again. Let's just say we wanted to go out with a bang."

Everyone got a good laugh out of that statement with Adam saying they were more than happy to help her out.

Rick commented, "Well then, Holly, come on over here and sit on my lap and let's keep this party going."

A naked Holly took a sip of her drink, got up, placed the glass on the coffee table, and went to sit on Rick's lap. He put his arm around her waist and ran his other hand up and down her soft legs. He needed time to recuperate so he took his time to gradually heat things up again. His hand moved along her torso to cup one breast, then tilted her head towards him so he could kiss her.

Rick and Holly began a passionate make-out session as the other three gentlemen watched in silence. Eventually, Holly moved to straddle Rick to make it easier to feed her breasts to him. She pulled his head into her chest and alternated lifting her breasts to Rick's eager lips. His hands were fondling Holly's cushy butt cheeks as her hips began to slowly move against him.

Adam and Wayne looked at each other and then turned their gaze to Kyle who was attentively watching his wife's make-out session. Neither man could understand how a husband could let his wife be sexually used by three strangers but they weren't there to analyze him, they were there to enjoy the fruits of a young couple living out their sexual fantasy.

Rick and Holly's amorous kissing session was causing them both to heat up. Rick's dick was showing signs of his growing excitement, a fact not lost on Holly. Although she was a little tired, she didn't want the night to end. She took control of the situation and began to kiss and lick her way down Rick's body, taking time to suck on his nipples too. No woman had ever done that to Rick and he found it strangely exciting. He was even more excited to find her down on her knees stroking his dick that was now inches away from her face.

Holly leaned down to tongue and gently suck on Rick's balls. She looked back at Kyle to give him a wink and a smile before running her tongue up and down the length of Rick's shaft. She gave the head of his dick multiple quick butterfly flicks before running her tongue under the ridge and using her lips to suck on its sides. Holly squeezed Rick's now erect dick, forcing some precum from it. She used the tip of her tongue to lick it up. Her mouth then engulfed the head as she used her lips and tongue to stimulate the most sensitive part of a man's dick.

Rick was trying to force more of his dick into Holly's mouth but she wouldn't let him, she was in control of his pleasure. He let out an audible moan when Holly took all of his dick deep into her throat and her head began to bob in his lap. She got an added thrill out of performing for the three bystanders, one of whom was her husband.

Rick looked over at Kyle and said, "Your wife is a great cocksucker. You can tell she enjoys having a dick in her mouth. You're so lucky."

"Oh, I know, Rick. I'm glad you're enjoying it."

The room was silent except for the occasional moans coming from Rick and the slurpy sounds emanating from Holly's mouth as she gave him a wet sloppy blow job as a prelude of things to come. She knew it would take a while for him to orgasm after already cumming twice before, so it allowed her to work over his dick with her soft lips and tongue without having to worry about him cumming too soon. When Holly would come up for a breather, Rick would slap his hard wet dick against her cheeks and forehead, treating her like the slut she had become.

Holly feasted on Rick's hard cock for ten or fifteen minutes before he said, "Do you want to take this into the bedroom."

She stopped blowing Rick and he led her by the hand back into the bedroom.

Once they were out of sight Kyle said, "I don't know about you guys, but I'm going to watch this."

All three of them joined Rick and Holly, standing around the bedroom to watch the action. When they got to the bedroom, they found Rick and Holly in a sixty-nine position with Holly straddling Rick's head while he lapped at her pussy and she continued to gobble down his cock. He even tongued her ass for a while in preparation for what was to come later.

All three observers were enjoying the live sex show playing out before them. They all knew this opportunity would probably never arise again in their lifetime so they were trying to enjoy it while they had the chance. Kyle's dick was beginning to come to life while watching Holly in action once again.

Rick had Holly stop blowing him which indicated to her that he was going to get a piece of her tight ass. Holly took her position on all fours with her ass high in the air, wiggling it to tease Rick as he positioned himself behind her. She was surprised when he rubbed his dick against her pussy and thrust himself into her.

"I thought you were going to, you know, do my butt."

"Don't worry, honey. I just wanted to sample all of your lovely charms while I had you all to myself."

Rick thrust himself into her, drilling Holly's pussy hard. She was rocking her body back towards his in rhythm to his thrusts, her tits bouncing while they fucked. Kyle took a position behind Rick so he could watch another man plunging his dick into his wife. Holly was turned on from being watched fucking Rick and orgasmed once more.

Rick then asked for the lube, placing some onto Holly's asshole before inserting a finger into her while he kept fucking her. When Rick withdrew from her pussy and lubed up his dick, Holly knew what was next. Kyle got to watch again as another man prepared to sodomize his wife.

"Hey Kyle, how about giving me a hand here? Spread your wife's ass for me, okay buddy?"

"It would be my pleasure."

Kyle spread his wife's ass cheeks apart for their newfound friend. It also gave Kyle an up-close view of Rick penetrating Holly's ass.

Now that he was sufficiently lubricated, Rick pressed his slicked-up dick against Holly's asshole. He held it in place with one hand while holding onto her hip with the other. His dick easily entered Holly who had already taken Adam and Wayne up her ass earlier. Kyle watched closely as Rick's dick disappeared up his wife's ass until Rick's hips were pressed up against her cheeks. Rick started fucking Holly's butt slowly at first but quickly picked up the pace. He had both hands holding onto her cheeks as he drilled Holly's supple ass.

"Look at your wife, Kyle. She's taking a third dick up her ass tonight. It's a mighty fine tight ass too."

Kyle was now hard so Holly requested to be DPed again. Rick temporarily withdrew from Holly's butt so she could stuff Kyle's dick into her pussy and then reinserted himself into her. It wasn't long before Holly came again, sending her juices dripping down Kyle's cock as Rick humped on her asshole.

Rick fucked Holly's ass even faster then lunged deep into her and began to cum. It wasn't a big load but he kept shooting his jizz into Holly's ass until his dick was pulsating with dry heaves. His balls were completely drained to the point where they hurt a little.

As he dismounted from Holly's ass, Rick proclaimed, "That was some damn nice fucking Holly. You've got lovely lips, a sweet pussy, and a tight ass. Damn, that was good."