Hotwife Holly Ch. 05-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holly was getting tired so she got onto her back so Kyle could fuck her in the missionary position until he came one last time in her pussy. By then, everyone was exhausted. Adam, Rick, and Wayne left Holly and Kyle alone for a while. Holly cleaned up in the bathroom and wanted to wait to shower until they got back to their room. Before they left, Adam discreetly slipped Kyle his business card on the odd chance the kinky couple ever wanted to repeat their night together with them.

When the happy couple went back into the living room, they both dressed, thanked their hosts, and left, never to see them again. Adam tried to get some contact info from them but they refused. Neither one of them wanted to see their one-night stands again.

The walk back to their hotel room seemed longer than the three blocks it was. Holly was exhausted and still had a load of cum in her ass and pussy. She could feel some droplets leaking out of her with each step she took. Holly's hair was mussed, her clothes were badly wrinkled, her makeup was washed off, and she was walking funny from taking on four men all night. Some of the people that saw her on the street must have wondered what she had been up to earlier in the evening. If they only knew, they would understand why she was walking like she was.

Back in the safety of their hotel room, Holly stripped off her rumpled clothing, fell back on the bed, and said, "Wow, what a night."

"It sure was, honey. You were outstanding. Adam, Wayne, and Rick will never forget you."

"I'll never forget them either.

When Holly woke up the following day, she was still exhausted from the night before and told Kyle, "I'm so sore, I may never walk straight again. My pussy and ass are raw but it was worth it."

"I had a fabulous time, Holly. Last night was awesome. It went by so fast though."

"It was nice to have one last fling before we start a family, Kyle. I think I got it out of my system. At least, I hope so."