Hotwife Holly Ch. 05-07

Story Info
Holly explores her sexuality even further.
15k words
4.77
17.8k
45

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/17/2023
Created 07/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay142
Jay142
3,605 Followers

This story turned out longer than I thought so I decided to break it up into three different chapters in case readers didn't want to read it all in one sitting

******************************************************************************************************

Holly did a lot of soul-searching after Craig was gone. She was conflicted because she was brought up to believe that a wife should be entirely monogamous with her husband which led to some feelings of guilt. However, Holly also had a lot of fun and was more confident than she'd ever been. Like a lot of women, Holly had some body image issues, always seeming to find fault with her looks. She was now more sure of herself and knew that she was indeed a sexy woman.

Kyle helped her with her conflicts by telling her," Hey, we are all consenting adults, we're having a lot of fun, and nobody's getting hurt so what's the problem? We aren't acting like other people think we should. That's their problem, not ours."

Holly knew he was right but it was still difficult to overcome years of indoctrination of what a married woman should act like. She also got a warm, damp feeling in her pussy any time she thought about being with Kent or Craig. Being double penetrated was a fantasy many women have but she was lucky enough to have experienced the intense pleasure of having done it with two men that cared for her.

During boring meetings at work or when things were slow, Holly would begin to daydream about what she had done with Kent and Craig. She would relive the intense feeling of blowing another man, the feeling of Kent's fat dick stretching her pussy, or being double penetrated by Craig and Kyle. Holly would get turned on by her dirty thoughts, finding her pussy getting damp. She would sometimes squeeze her legs together to help control the itch between her legs but that was only a temporary solution until she got home to Kyle.

It was the same for Kyle. Anytime he saw another man looking at his wife, he wondered what it would be like to watch them fuck Holly. Now that he saw his wife in action, he had vivid memories of her blowing Craig or his friend's dick plunging in and out of Holly's pussy.

After Craig's visit, Holly and Kyle were sexually stimulated for weeks to come but that would eventually wear off, leaving both of them looking for new adventures. It wasn't practical for them to have a threesome regularly because of other social commitments they had and the difficulty in finding a suitable partner. Holly wasn't going to fuck just anyone and she was hesitant to do something with anyone in their small city out of fear their secret sex life would be exposed so they found other ways to satisfy their sexual fantasies.

Holly decided that she wasn't going to feel guilty for exploring her sexuality, especially seeing it gave her and Kyle such intense pleasure. She decided to embrace her freedom from any inhibitions and enjoy life. She began to wear clothing that accentuated her figure without looking trashy. At work, that meant wearing tight clothing while still looking professional. Holly would wear more pencil skirts, skirts above the knee that would raise a little when she sat down or crossed her legs. Her tops were tighter or more translucent that revealed a nice camisole or lace bra underneath but still discreet. On the weekends, Holly wore tight leggings or short shorts that followed the natural form of her ass. She wore more crop tops and frequently discarded her bra.

Holly was less discreet in being seen with her tiny bikini and even ventured into the driveway to wash her car on Saturdays. Many of her male neighbors took notice and coincidentally began to walk their dogs past Holly and Kyle's house when she was outside. They took notice of her full ass or her jiggling breasts as she bent and twisted while cleaning her car.

Kyle came home from playing golf one Saturday to find Holly in a conversation with two of her older male neighbors as they perused her sleek body. She knew exactly what they were doing but was loving the attention she was receiving. She got a charge from knowing the neighbors were fawning over the sight of her in her bikini. Holly didn't care that they were much older than her; she simply liked the fact that she was cock teasing them while they were imagining what she looked like naked. She could feel their eyes scanning her scantily clad body.

Holly took her teasing to another level when she bent at the waist to pet one dog, while her tits hung down, almost falling out of her top. When she turned to pet the other dog, her bikini bottom rode deeper into her ass crack. She might as well have been wearing a thong by then. The older gents got the thrill they were seeking.

Later that afternoon, Kyle told Holly, "You shouldn't tease the old guys like that; they might have a heart attack or something."

"I have no idea what you're talking about, dear," Holly replied with a devilish grin.

When Holly wore her bikini to a friend's pool party, she got admiring stares from the guys and some scornful glances from some of the women. The wives didn't like the way their husbands were staring at Holly but she was loving it. It was a big step for her to get bolder in front of people they knew. Of course, Kyle didn't mind at all. He was proud that the men were picturing his wife without any clothes on at all and some of them made subtle comments to him.

"You should be proud of your wife, Kyle. She's kept herself up nicely," Mike commented.

Another friend, Will, wasn't so subtle when he said, "Holly's got a great ass."

Kyle even admired Holly's ass. It was full and round. He liked the way there was a discernible crease where her thigh met her ass cheeks. It helped define her butt and accentuated how their fullness tempted a man to want to grab it. From the side, her butt looked like a half-moon, protruding in a semi-circle showing the bare profile of the side of her cheeks.

At the party, the men tended to congregate away from the women and talk amongst themselves. Holly approached the men under the guise of wanting to say something to Kyle but she really wanted to give the men an up-close view of her body. She could feel their eyes on her as she got closer, her tits jiggling with each step she took. When she got close to them, she yawned and stretched her arms above her head, sticking her breasts out for them to see. They were speechless, which is the exact reaction Holly was seeking.

When she walked away, Holly gave her ass just a bit more of a wiggle. She was proud and so was Kyle. He knew all of his friends wanted to fuck his wife while undressing her with their eyes.

One of Holly's friends, Beth appreciated her skimpy bikini and even told her, "I wish I still had a body like yours. Enjoy it now because once you have kids, it's all downhill from there."

That comment only reinforced Holly's desire to have her fun now. Once she and Kyle started having kids, she knew it would seriously impact their lives. She saw how her friend's bodies had changed, how stressed they looked, and they commented how their sex lives weren't the same.

As the afternoon wore on and people had a few drinks in them, they started getting playful in the pool. A couple of the wives got thrown into the pool. A few of the guys were swimming underwater when the ladies weren't paying attention and trying to scare them. When Mike did that to Holly, he also grabbed a handful of her ass which added an additional surprise to the game, not that she minded. When he realized Holly wasn't going to get angry with him, he did it again a while later but this time grabbing two handfuls of her cheeks.

Later that evening, Holly was bent over getting some ice cubes out of the bottom of the freezer when Mike came up behind her, rubbing himself against her ass while holding onto her waist. He scared her so badly that she let out a mild scream.

"Oh, my goodness. What are you trying to do, scare me half to death?"

"Sorry Holly, I just wanted to tell you what a nice ass you have. I couldn't help myself," Mike replied as she gently fondled her cheeks.

Holly was surprised but let Mike's hands touch her as she pressed her ass back against his growing member. She felt a rush of energy shoot through her body straight to her pussy.

She then replied, "And so does your wife," and then brushed his hands away.

"Yeah, but it's not as nice as yours," he replied as he winked and walked away.

After they got home that night, Holly told Kyle about Mike's wandering hands. He naturally wasn't upset as long as his wife wasn't. Kyle knew she wasn't mad at Mike because she was so damn horny they ended up in bed with her telling Kyle how she could feel him getting erect as he stood behind her.

Kyle told her, "He's probably fucking his wife right now but thinking about you. You were such a cock tease tonight. The guys were talking about your sexy body in your bikini. I know they all wanted to fuck you tonight."

"You'd like that, wouldn't you? I would have fucked them all if their wives weren't there," Holly replied, taunting her husband.

They made love into the early morning hours with both of them talking about Holly teasing every guy at the party. She went into detail on how she would suck their dicks, swallow their cum or let them fuck her pussy or ass. She told Kyle how she'd take on three at a time so all of her holes were filled and would let them use her until she drained their balls of every drop of cum.

Kyle knew that Holly would never fuck her friends' husbands but he loved the thought of it nonetheless. Holly did too. She was fantasizing about totally letting go and being a slut for a night.

They talked in the morning with Holly telling Kyle what Beth had said about having her fun now because things were going to change once they had children. She expressed the desire to have some more sexual fun without getting into details. The problem was both their jobs would prevent them from getting away for several more weeks so they had to find other ways to press the sexual envelope further with things they'd never done before.

While Kyle's friend Craig wasn't an option because of his extensive travel, he could join them with his webcam. It wasn't the same as him being there in person but the idea of him seeing Holly naked again would allow her to be a cock tease and do something out of the ordinary. Holly began to enjoy being watched while having sex when Craig was in town so it was another way to enjoy her exhibitionist side.

It was still difficult to schedule a time when everyone was free because of the time zone differences but things eventually worked out for a Saturday afternoon. The idea was to let Craig play the voyeur as Holly got herself ready to have sex with Kyle and play the role of a webcam model until they finally fucked. They just assumed Craig would pleasure himself while watching.

Kyle purchased a high-quality wireless webcam with decent audio. On that Saturday, Kyle set up the camera in the bedroom and got everything set up. He spent the last couple of days looking at various angles to place the camera so Craig could get the best view of the action. Kyle also made sure the lighting was just right for Holly's show. This wasn't going to be the same as seeing his wife with his friend again but it would give Holly a chance to more blatantly tease him, show off her body, and let him watch her having sex with Kyle.

Between her shower and doing up her hair and makeup, it took Holly more than an hour to get ready for her private performance. She put her hair into a ponytail, and put on more makeup than usual but not too much. She didn't want to ruin her girl-next-door looks either. Holly had gotten a manicure and pedicure earlier that day so the only thing left was to put on her outfit.

Holly picked out a simple semi-sheer scoop neck leopard print chemise with a black thong underneath. It was so short, it barely covered her ass. She put on a pair of five-inch black open-toed stiletto heels. Kyle complimented his wife on her attire as she paraded around in front of him. It was now time to begin the performance. Kyle sent Craig a text to let him know they were ready on their end.

When Craig joined the teleconference, they exchanged pleasantries and caught up on things from the last time they saw one another. He was in Europe, alone in his hotel room. At that point, all he could see was Holly's face so he didn't know what she was wearing.

After a couple of minutes of small talk, Craig asked, "So, uh, what are you wearing Holly?"

"Oh, just a chemise I bought for today."

"I'd love to see it."

Holly got up from her seat and waited for Kyle to rearrange the camera as she began to model it for Craig.

"Mmm, mmm, mmm, I miss that sweet body of yours, Holly. I wish I was there with you right now. You look stunning."

"I think I speak for Kyle also when I say I wish you were here too," Holly replied as she ran her hands over her breasts, pinched her nipples, and let her fingers glide over her torso.

"What do you have on underneath?"

Holly lifted her chemise to flash her thong for Craig.

"Lovely, just lovely. Do you have stockings to go with it?"

"I knew you would ask that. I have some over here. I thought you'd like to see me put them on."

"I'd definitely like that."

Holly sashayed over to the edge of the bed with the stockings in her hand as Kyle followed her with the camera. She kicked off one of her shoes, rolled up the sheer black stocking into her hand, raised her leg, and pointed her pedicured toes as she leaned over. She slipped the stocking over her toes and began to very slowly pull them up over her foot. Holly continued to gradually pull the stocking over her ankle, then her calf, taking time to smooth out the silky fabric. She continued to pull the silk stocking over her knees and up her thigh as she raised her leg further.

Holly slowly repeated the process with her other leg. When she had both stockings on she stood up and placed her foot on the edge of the bed, running her hands along her legs to pull them tighter and finally up her thighs. She did the same with the other leg before slipping on her high heels again.

When she was done putting on the stockings, Holly walked around the room modeling them for Craig and asking, "There, is that better?"

"Yes, much better. You have great legs, Holly. You look very sexy in stockings."

Holly turned around and lifted the back of her chemise to expose her butt cheeks and shook her ass for Craig. She then bent over for the camera, ran her hands up the back of her thighs, and slapped her ass before standing up again. Her pussy was getting wetter by the second.

"Oh, you have such a fine ass, Holly. Damn, I wish I could touch it again."

"This will have to do for now, Craig."

Holly began to tease Craig further by lifting the front of her chemise to expose the front of her thong. It was a very tiny thong and she pulled it tight so her pussy lips hung out from the sides. She then lifted her chemise further to just below her breasts.

"I'm so fucking horny, Craig. I wish you were here to touch me, to feel me."

"Me too, babe. You're driving me wild."

Craig and Holly weren't the only ones enjoying the afternoon, Kyle was enjoying the show too. His dick was rock hard as he watched his wife teasing his friend. Holly then lifted her chemise over her head and tossed it aside. Her hands began to play with her breasts and nipples. She swayed gently as she ran her hands over her hot body.

Holly lifted one breast so she could lick her nipple then repeated it with the other. Her hand drifted down between her legs and rubbed her pussy through her thong. Holly could see Craig's arm moving on the screen which told her he was stroking himself.

"Show me your cock, Craig. I want to see what I've been missing since you left."

Craig pointed his camera to proudly show Holly his erection and commented, "See what you've done to me, Holly."

Holly pulled her thong aside and slipped a finger inside her pussy. Kyle got close to show Craig how wet Holly's pussy was and replied, "See what you've done to me, Craig."

Holly slipped off her thong to show Craig her bare pussy which made him comment, "Lay on the bed, and let's masturbate together."

She did as Craig instructed after she pulled a vibrator out of her nightstand. Holly laid back on the bed and spread her legs as Kyle moved the camera and laptop to the foot of the bed. Holly could now watch Craig stroke his cock as she fucked herself with the vibrator while flicking her clit.

"I want to eat that sweet pussy again, Holly. If I were there right now, I'd be feasting on that juicy cunt."

"Oh fuck, I'm so hot, Craig. I want you to eat me. I want to feel your cock in my mouth. I want you to fuck me. "

"I've jerked off many a time thinking about the times you sucked my dick or when I fucked that wet pussy of yours. "I'll never forget shoving my dick up your tight ass, Holly. God, your ass is so nice, it was meant to be fucked."

Hearing that, Holly turned around and stuck her ass towards the camera as she vigorously worked on her clit. She wanted Craig to see the ass that he fucked as well as her pussy. They were both working themselves into a frenzy. When Holly began to cum, it triggered Craig and they both came simultaneously. Holly could see the cum shooting out of the tip of Craig's dick as she listened to him grunt and moan. Holly was writhing on the bed as she worked her vibrator in and out of her pussy and moaning loudly.

When they were both done cumming, Holly looked over at Kyle and said, "I need your dick now."

Kyle was naked by this time and was just as hot as his wife and friend. Kyle got onto the bed and Holly dove between his legs and began sucking his dick.

Holly would remove Kyle's dick from her mouth to tell Craig, "If you were here right now, I'd be sucking your dick while Kyle watched us or you could fuck me while I sucked him. Oh god, I want two dicks again."

Craig replied, "I bet you could take on more than two, babe."

"Oh fuck, I could fuck three, four, or five. I'm so horny right now, I could fuck a roomful of guys. I want to be their slut."

Holly then laid back with her legs spread. Kyle knew exactly what she wanted and quickly shoved his dick into her and began to pummel her hot pussy.

"Oh Craig, I want you to fuck me again. I want to feel your cock inside me."

Holly's words were driving Kyle wild with passion. He loved hearing her say how she wanted to fuck Craig and possibly several other men. Kyle couldn't hold out any longer and shot his huge load into his wife. She squeezed her pussy tight to milk the cum from her husband's balls.

After resting, Craig jerked off again while watching Kyle fuck Holly in several positions. She enjoyed having Craig watch her and her husband having sex. All the dirty talk about wanting each other drove her passion over the edge. She felt like a wanton slut, begging for more cock or cocks. Not only was she exposing her naked body to another man but she was letting him watch her suck and fuck her husband. Hearing his wife say how much she needed another man only made him want to make it happen sooner.

When their sex show for Craig was over, they said their goodbyes, hoping to see each other in person again. Later on, Kyle took Holly out for a casual dinner and it gave them time to talk about what just happened and how they could relive their mutual fantasies again. While they both agreed that performing a live sex show for Craig was fun and very exciting, it just wasn't the same as her having sex with someone else. It made them both want to have someone fuck Holly again and soon. She still insisted that she didn't want to do it with anyone local. She was more comfortable with a stranger she'd never see again.

Jay142
Jay142
3,605 Followers