Hotwife Holly Ch. 05-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7

Holly took several deep breaths to calm her nerves as they walked down the hallway. Adam unlocked the door and held it open for Holly and Kyle. Adam gave them a quick tour and showed them the living room, kitchen, and a small dining area. It had a bar and a balcony. There were three bedrooms and two full baths. Adam led them out onto the balcony to let them look at the city lights and view the city skyline.

When they got inside, Adam led them over to the bar area and offered them the promised drink as Holly climbed onto the barstool, deliberately letting everyone see her white lace thong. She didn't try to cover up either as she sat there talking with her newfound fan club. Her thong was still visible as she crossed her legs and let her high heel dangle from the tip of her toes. If there was sexual tension before they got to the condo, it only increased tenfold while they were at the bar. Everyone was anxiously waiting for someone to make the next move but not wanting to push things too fast to scare off Holly.

As Adam was making second drinks for everyone, he purposely made Holly's stronger hoping the alcohol would help her relax. It was Holly that made the first move, much to the relief of everyone there.

"Why don't you put on some music, Adam?"

As the music began to play, Holly looked at Kyle and said, "What do you want me to do now dear?"

"Well, I promised to let our hosts see you dance so they could see that you are much better than the girls at the club."

"Are you sure?"

The three businessmen were looking at Kyle when he replied, "Positive, dear. I'm 100% sure."

That gave Holly all the assurance she needed. She wanted to be clear that this is what Kyle wanted. Everyone watched anxiously as Holly got off the stool. Adam suggested that everyone retreat to the living room and they made themselves comfortable as Holly moved to the center of the room.

Holly felt eight eyes trained on her and wondered how the strippers in the club handled being watched like that. Maybe it was easier to take your clothes off in front of a crowd rather than in a more intimate setting, she surmised. She felt the pressure to begin dancing, hoping she wouldn't disappoint her small audience as they anxiously waited for her to start. Holly closed her eyes and began to sway to the music. She raised her arms above her head which made her blouse part and expose the bottoms of her pert breasts. She wiggled her body as she ran her hands down her sides and then up across her breasts.

The room was heating up as was Holly. She danced around the room then moved back to the center and bent over to expose her butt cheeks as she wiggled her ass. Holly was slowly teasing the men but it also served the purpose of letting her gather her courage to take that evening to the next step.

As the song ended, Holly took a big gulp of her drink, wincing at the strength of the alcohol in it. The men were silent, not wanting to break the spell Holly was casting. When the next song began, Holly danced close to Rick and asked him to unfasten the last hook on the front of her blouse. He smiled proudly knowing the others were jealous of this opportunity. He copped a feel of her breasts as he pretended to struggle with the hook.

Holly went back to the center of the room and began to tease the men by exposing only a portion of her breasts. She then pulled her blouse apart to flash her breasts before quickly closing it again. She had a devilish grin on her face as the men groaned in displeasure.

Rick told her, "You're quite the tease, Holly."

Holly gave him a wink and replied, "You're darn right, I'm a tease and I'm not done yet."

Adam pleaded with Holly to show them more, "Come on, honey. We want to see those beauties."

Even the quiet Wayne chimed in, "Yeah, come on."

Holly danced around the room before figuring she teased them enough. She pulled her blouse open for the final time before removing it and tossing it at Wayne to hold.

"Wow, those tits are even better than I imagined," Rick commented.

"Yeah, they're nice, real nice," Adam added.

Holly danced in front of the guys individually to give them a close-up look at her tits. Her nipples were rock hard as the men gazed at her perfect breasts.

Rick then asked, "Are they as soft as they look?"

Holly squeezed her breasts and replied, "They sure are."

"Maybe there are, but how can we be sure?" Rick teased.

"Go ahead, babe, let them see for themselves," Kyle added.

Holly teased them some more by bringing her finger to her chin and gazing at the ceiling like she was contemplating what she should do. The whole time she had a smirk on her face. She made the guys plead with her some more before she walked up to Wayne, silently offering for him to fondle her breasts.

Wayne slowly reached up, almost like he was expecting Holly to pull away, and then began to softly fondle her. Holly took a deep breath as she felt a charge of excitement shoot through her body from her nipples down to her clit. Her pussy was getting warmer and wetter by the second. Wayne pinched her nipples before she moved toward Adam.

Adam smiled broadly as he roughly groped Holly's breasts. She let him play with them for several seconds before moving on to Rick. He fondled her tits too but Holly pulled away when he tried to suck on her nipples. She was going to save that for later.

Holly began to dance in the center of the room again, her bare breasts bouncing in rhythm to the music, and asked, "Well, are they as soft as they looked?"

"Even better," Wayne said.

"I loved them, Holly," added Adam.

Rick was a wise guy when he said with a grin, "Gee, I'm not sure. I think I might have to feel them again."

Holly knew he was toying with her and rolled her eyes in feigned disgust. As that song ended and the next began, Holly unzipped her skirt and did a little shimmy as she pulled it over her hips, and let it fall to the floor. She was left standing there in only her thong and heels.

"Oh my god, look at that ass," Wayne said.

Holly smiled and began to shake her ass as the music played on. She then walked over to Wayne to let him fondle her ass cheeks.

Rick told him, "I think she likes you, buddy."

Wayne smiled broadly as he sank his fingers into Holly's ass, kneading them like bread dough. She then walked over to Rick to let him grope her before moving on to Adam. He gleefully felt Holly's tender ass and ran his hands up her thighs. As she moved away from Adam, he gave her a playful slap on the ass.

Kyle was having the time of his life seeing his wife seductively dancing mostly naked in front of three strangers while she was letting them touch her. He quietly waited as things were gradually progressing.

As the next song began, Holly asked Wayne to take off her thong. He was so excited his hands were trembling as he reached for the strings of her thong. He slowly tugged at them, peeling her thong from her body. He swallowed hard as Holly's bare pussy came into view inches from his face. Holly danced before her three admirers, now completely nude except for her shoes which she decided to kick off too.

Holly was now dancing stark naked. Part of her wished she was dancing at the strip club but she was satisfied to have found three men to watch her perform. She was continuing to live out her fantasy of being seen naked in front of several men. Her pussy was getting hotter and hotter the longer she danced naked for Adam, Rick, and Wayne. She knew Kyle was having the time of his life too and was thankful for him giving her the freedom to explore her sexuality.

Holly was feeling empowered by her nudity. She had captured the undivided attention of Adam, Rick, Wayne, and her husband. She was in control and was further excited by seeing the lumps in their pants. She bent over in front of them and spread her ass cheeks, boldly putting her asshole and pussy on display. Holly was mimicking some of the moves the dancer used when they were on stage or when giving her a lap dance.

Holly walked up to each man individually and placed her foot on their seats, daringly showing off her pussy. She brazenly opened her pussy lips and flicked her clit with her finger. Holly allowed them to run their hands up her leg and to briefly touch and finger her pussy before moving on to the next man. Kyle sat there in awe of his sexy wife who had captured the undivided attention of the four men in the room. She held them in a trance-like state as she proudly displayed her nude body for them. Kyle knew the touching was going to lead to his wife pleasing the men in a much more intimate manner. It was only a matter of time.

When the three men had a good long look at Holly, she then returned to each of them, straddling their laps to let them touch, grope, and finger her while sucking on her tits. Holly was on fire and so were the men.

When they each had a turn touching her, Holly sat on the coffee table in front of them, spread her legs, and began to finger herself and rub her clit. Holly was breathing heavily and looking each man in the eye as they watched her wicked performance. They were practically drooling watching her masturbate in front of them.

Without warning, Adam seemingly couldn't take the teasing anymore and dropped to his knees in front of Holly. At first, the other men thought he was trying to get a closer look. Adam looked like he was hypnotically drawn to Holly's pussy as he leaned forward and replaced her fingers with his tongue. Rick and Wayne looked over at Kyle to see his reaction, not knowing if he would be angry and if they would have to intervene. All they saw was a big grin on Kyle's face as Adam was eagerly licking and tongue fucking his wife. Holly was moaning and holding Adam's head while she moved her hips around to guide him toward the most sensitive areas of her pussy.

Rick and Wayne were watching in amazement as their boss turned things up the heat on their evening. While they were hoping Holly would go further than just taking her clothes off, they thought she or Kyle would give them the okay. They all were now watching Adam lap at Holly's pussy like a hungry dog. He may have been older and less attractive than his two employees but he certainly knew how to eat pussy.

Holly was now staring back at her audience, seeing the lust in their eyes. This increased the passion she was feeling because she knew she was going to get fucked by everyone there. It was what both she and Kyle had hoped would happen and why they were there in the first place.

Holly turned up the sexual tension even further when she leaned back on the coffee table with her legs spread even wider and told Adam, "Oh, that's it. Lick my pussy. Oh fuck, I'm so horny tonight. I need to cum. Oh yeah, lick my clit. Now suck on it. Oh, just like that, suck my clit."

She then came so hard, the other men could see Holly squirting her juices onto Adams' tongue. Holly continued to moan and buck her hips as Adam stimulated her clit while finger fucking her. When her orgasm had subsided, Adam proudly lifted his grinning face, his mouth and chin glistening with Holly's cum. He began to quickly undress while Holly laid back with her legs still spread. Wayne and Rick looked on in awe of what was unfolding before them wondering if they should strip off their clothes too.

When Adam had removed all of his clothing, he was sporting an erection. Holly was surprised at his length and girth. She was horny herself and needed to get fucked badly. She had Adam sit on the sofa while she straddled his lap. Holly took hold of his erection and held it still as she sat down and began to ride Adam. He instinctively took hold of Holly's ass and began to suck on the bouncing breasts in front of him.

As Holly was riding Adam, she said, "Oh god, I'm so fucking horny tonight. Oh yeah, your cock feels so good in my pussy."

Rick and Wayne got up to watch the action from different angles as they patiently waited their turn. Rick was the first to undress, an act that silently proclaimed his spot to be the next in line to have his way with the gorgeous and sexy slut they were lucky enough to find in the strip club.

When Holly began to tire, Adam bent her over, held on tightly to her hips, and mounted her from behind. He began to furiously drill Holly's pussy with his big, thick cock. She turned sideways on the sofa to see three naked men waiting their turn as she fiddled with her clit and came moments before Adam filled her with his cum.

When Adam was done, he slapped Holly on the ass and proclaimed, "Damn, that was some good pussy. Who's next?"

Rick quickly replaced Adam and shoved his cock balls deep into Holly with one quick thrust and began humping her. Kyle was enjoying watching his wife taking on her second dick that night. As Rick was fucking her, Holly motioned for Wayne to get in front of her. He quickly fed her his erect dick and she began to wantonly suck on it.

"You're right Adam, this is some good pussy."

"She gives a great blow job too. Damn, she's really into sucking dick."

Kyle was proud of their new friends bragging about his wife's sexual prowess. Holly was thrilled they were having a good time. They were all enjoying an unforgettable evening of lewd sexual fun. Kyle reveled in watching his wife get spit roasted by two strangers.

Wayne was the first to cum and warned Holly by saying, "Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum."

Wayne thought she might get mad if he came in her mouth but that was far from what happened.

Holly stopped sucking his dick long enough to say, "Cum in my mouth, Wayne. I want to taste your cum."

Those words sent Wayne over the edge as he unloaded his jizz into Holly's mouth. She held his balls in one hand and could feel them convulse each time he shot a load of cum into her mouth. Holly was surprised by the amount of cum Wayne had stored in his balls but lapped up every drop and sucked him dry.

Wayne confessed that his wife hadn't sucked his dick in years and would never consider swallowing even if she did. It was a special treat for a nerdy accountant to have a great cocksucker like Holly give him an enthusiastic blow job and swallow his load. He couldn't remember the last time a woman swallowed his cum.

After Holly swallowed Wayne's load, Rick turned her over onto her back. Kyle and the others watched as Holly spread her legs wide for Rick and saw his hard, glistening dick enter her pussy. There was something special about seeing his wife with her legs spread offering her pussy to another man that gave Kyle an extra thrill. He watched as Rick's buttocks tightened when he drove himself deep into Holly and relaxed as he withdrew only to tighten back up with the next thrust.

"Fuck me good and hard, Rick. I want you to cum in my pussy too. Kyle loves my pussy to be nice and sloppy when he fucks me."

"Don't worry, babe, I've got a nice big load stored up in my balls just waiting to fill you up."

Holly's cries of "Fuck me, Rick. Fuck me," as Rick drilled her pussy were like music to Kyle's ears.

Holly looked lustfully over at Kyle who was sporting a hard-on, waiting for Rick to finish so he could have his turn with his alluring wife. Her sex drive was heightened by the fact that she was acting like Kye's personal porn star, performing lewd acts with other men for their mutual pleasure. She never would have considered such deviant acts of sexual pleasure if it weren't for his support and encouragement. Holly wanted Kyle to enjoy this evening as much if not more than her. Kyle was not disappointed. Seeing other men finding pleasure in watching her dance, stripping off her clothes, giving them lap dances, and now sexually satisfying them made him desire his wife even more.

Just before Rick began to orgasm, he called out, "Oh shit, here it comes. Oh, I'm gonna cum."

"Cum for me, Rick. Fill my pussy with your cum."

Rick groaned loudly as he shot wad after wad after wad of cum into Holly as she squeezed her pussy tighter to milk it out of him. When he was done, he took a few moments to catch his breath. He then pulled out and fed Holly his cum covered cock and she licked him clean like the dutiful slut she was that night.

When she was done, Holly looked at Kyle and said, "It's your turn now, baby. My pussy is filled with hot cum, just the way you like it."

Adam, Rick, and Wayne didn't understand Kyle's love of having his wife fucked by other men and then screwing her himself but they didn't care. They were lucky enough to be the gentlemen that got to share her that night. It was their pleasure to help the young couple live out their sexual fantasy.

Kyle spread Holly's legs wide and saw the cum Adam and Rick pooled up at the entrance of her pussy. He wiped the head of his dick with the mixture of their cum and slid himself into his wife's jizz-filled pussy and began to hump on her while looking directly into her eyes. There was a mixture of love and lust in their gaze as Kyle became the third man to fuck his wife that night. She still had a little cum around her lips, remnants of blowing Wayne and licking Rick clean.

Both Kyle and Holly were even more aroused by the fact that three strangers who they had just met hours ago were watching them fuck. They were performing a live sex act for a small audience. Holly was doing this all night but it was now Kyle's chance to experience being watched having sex with his wife. Unfortunately, after all of the sexual stimulation all night long, Kyle was able to only last less than ten minutes before he shot a huge load of cum into his wife. Holly licked him clean just as she did for Rick.

Holly laid on the sofa for several minutes, having a drink brought to her by Adam. She then asked to use the shower. All eyes watched as Holly walked off toward one of the bedrooms to clean up. While Holly showered, the men had a chance to talk amongst themselves.

Adam was the first to speak up when he told Kyle, "You have a very sexy wife. That was awesome."

"Yeah, she's definitely hot," Rick said.

"That was the best blow job I've ever had. My wife won't even give me a courtesy lick any more," Wayne added.

"Thanks, guys. I know it may seem odd that I'd let my wife do this but it turns us both on and we're all adults having fun."

"Who are we to judge?" Adam replied. "We're happy to be part of your fun."

"I don't think she's done yet, either," Kyle commented.

"Hey, I'm good for another round," Rick said.

"Me too," said Adam.

"Me three," added Wayne.

"If you really want to show her a good time, Holly loved being double penetrated the one time we tried it with a friend."

"Fuck yeah, count me in," said Adam.

"She does anal? My wife would never consider doing that. I'd love to fuck her ass," Wayne said.

"I'm good for whatever," said Rick.

The men continued to talk about how hot Holly was and how she loved sex so much. It was that enthusiasm that made sex with her extra special. When Holly came back into the room, the men suddenly got quiet.

Holly looked around at them and asked, "Were you fellas talking about me?"

"Oh no, we were talking about baseball," Kyle replied with a grin.

Holly smiled too and said, "Bullshit. What did you tell them, Kyle?"

"I just told them that we might not be done for the night and that you might be just warming up."

"Oh yeah? So you guys want to fuck me again, do you?"

All three nodded their heads and said they were okay with whatever she wanted.

Rick then playfully asked, "Do you think you can handle us again?."

Holly replied with a mischievous grin and a wink, "Do you think you guys can handle me?"

Adam laughed and said, "I don't know but we'd sure like to try."

"I told the fellas how much you enjoyed being DPed that time with Craig," Kyle mentioned.

"Oh, did you? They must think I'm a very naughty woman."