Hotwife or Cheatlife? Ch. 03

Story Info
Like mother, like daughter.
2.1k words
4.15
12.7k
14
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 10/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*All characters in this story (and it is just a story) are at least 18 years of age.

--

Kimber mostly worked from home the last couple of weeks leading up to Christmas, and quite frankly, she was in hell. The events of the last couple of months had awakened her sexually in ways that she had never dreamed. She had done things and people (and things to people) far beyond anything she could have ever imagined. And this business of being at home, being a normal wife and mom, just wasn't cutting it. Sure, the sex with Allen was fine. She had filled him in on some of the details of her most recent conquests, but she'd never tell him all - there was no way in hell. Luckily it was enough to make his little dick hard and that was all he needed.

Kimber's dreams were filled with all that she had done and more. She woke up night after night drenched, her body tingling and her pussy pulsating. She couldn't get Brad and Alex out of her mind - the look on Alex's face as her dad pumped his cum into her welcoming hole; the taste of his cum as she let it drain into Kimber's mouth. And then Blue Eyes, with Peyton...holy fuck...Peyton and that tight little virgin pussy, dripping with his seed. Peyton...

"Mom. MOM!!!"

Her daughter's voice jerked her back to reality.

"This is Peyton."

It was all Kimber could do to suppress a gasp. There, in all of her teenage glory, was Peyton, the girl from the plane.

Ariana had just wrapped up mid-terms at Southern Methodist University and was out of school for Christmas break, and so was Peyton, with whom she apparently had several classes. Kimber had no idea the two knew each other.

She pulled herself together and said, "Nice to officially meet you."

"What?" Ariana asked, confused.

"Nothing," Kimber replied with a wry smile.

--

It turned out that Peyton had spent most of her available cash on her trip home for fall break, and had nowhere to go for Christmas. "Well if this isn't about to be the best Christmas ever," Kimber thought to herself.

Kimber showed Peyton to the guest room. As she was unpacking her things, Ariana said "Can't she just stay with me, mom? We'll need the guest room for Christmas."

"Sure, that's fine," Kimber replied, smiling.

--

A few days later Kimber met up with a couple of her girlfriends after a long day of shopping. Allen was home with the girls, and the last she had heard from him they were watching a movie. And they had been, in fact, until Ariana fell asleep on the couch, her head in her daddy's lap. He'd let them have a glass of wine each, and it had obviously taken its toll on Ariana.

"Do you have anything else to drink?" Peyton asked Allen.

Allen paused the movie. "Sure," he replied. "But I'm not sure you should be drinking anything else."

Peyton wandered over to the liquor cabinet."OMG - let's do shots!" she exclaimed.

"Uh, no. No thanks," Allen responded.

Allen couldn't believe Kimber trusted him around this 18-year-old girl. He figured she must have thought it was fine with Ariana there; but now that she was asleep...

"Uh, yes. Yes thanks," Peyton retorted.

She grabbed an unopened bottle of tequila and a couple shot glasses.

"No," Allen said. "Absolutely not."

Peyton poured a couple and kicked both back herself.

"Fine," she said. "Suit yourself. Wait...actually - no. You're going to do shots with me, or I'm going to tell Ms. Kimber that you tried to fuck me tonight."

"Peyton...please...no," Allen begged. "Please."

Peyton handed him the bottle. He hesitated for a moment, and then took a swig.

"There. That wasn't so bad, was it?" she smirked. "Do another. I'm one ahead of you."

Allen tilted his head back and let another shot of burning liquid run down his throat. He was already feeling the effects.

"Good boy," Peyton cooed. "Now let's have some fun."

She began to strip in front of Allen, and he instantly cried out.

"NO!" he exclaimed.

Ariana stirred. "Sshhhh," Peyton hissed. "You'll wake her up."

Peyton took another shot and removed her shirt. She was braless, and her tits were the perkiest Allen had ever seen. She handed the bottle to him with a smirk. She had plans for him, but she needed to get him drunk first.

"Drink," she commanded.

Allen took another shot. "One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor," he thought to himself. He knew he wouldn't last much longer. He was either going to pass out, do something he definitely shouldn't be doing, or both. Either way he was sure he'd lose this battle. And to make matters worse, he was rock hard, and Peyton wasn't showing any signs of slowing down.

Peyton could see the visible bulge in Allen's pants, and she giggled. She bent over in front of him and slowly removed her thong. Allen gasped. Her perfect asshole and pussy were so close to his face he could literally smell them. She turned around and leaned in, her lips inches from his.

"Show me your cock."

"No fucking way," Allen whispered. "Not with her here."

"Fine," she said, grabbing her cellphone.

"Stop!" Allen hissed.

He unzipped his pants, releasing his throbbing manhood.

"Stroke it," Peyton grinned.

Allen began to stroke his cock, slowly at first, while Peyton danced for him. His hand moved faster and faster as he watched her stick out her tongue and drizzle saliva on her tiny nipples.

"Cum for me."

"I can't. No way!"

Ariana's face was literally inches from Allen's hand, as he stroked his member.

"DO WHAT I FUCKING SAID," Peyton hissed. "Cum on her face if you have to."

Allen groaned as he stroked faster and faster. Just as he was cumming, Peyton wrapped her lips around his cock and took its length into her mouth. He exploded into her mouth as quietly as he could.

Peyton held his cum in her mouth for a moment, and then with an evil smile, she positioned her lips over Ariana's face, and let his seed drip slowly onto her cheek.

Allen froze. He was both mortified and impossibly aroused.

"Lick it off."

"Abso-fucking-lutely NOT!" Allen shot back, straining to keep his voice down.

In one motion Peyton grabbed her phone and snapped a pic of Allen's still-erect cock, which was still leaking cum, and Ariana's jizz-covered cheek.

"GIVE ME THAT!" Allen hissed.

"Fucking do what I fucking said," Peyton commanded. "Clean your fucking jizz off of your daughter's fucking face."

Allen had never been so turned on in his life. This barely-legal teen was controlling him like some middle-aged dominatrix. She might as well have been clothed head to toe in latex and spanking him with a riding crop.

"Okay," he said with a sigh of defeat. He leaned over awkwardly and slowly flicked his tongue over his daughter's cheek.

"Slurp it."

He puckered his lips and sucked the now-cold cum into his mouth, grimacing at the bitter taste. He made a mental note to drink more pineapple juice, in the event this ever happened again, which he suddenly suspected it would.

As he leaned over, the head of his dick grazed Ariana's lips, and she stirred, opening her eyes. She slowly ran her tongue over her lips and blinked to focus.

"D-Dad? DAD!!! WHAT THE FUCK!"

--

Kimber's phone buzzed. She shifted her eyes from the road for a moment and glanced at her phone:

Peyton. One attachment.

She flicked her thumb, opened the text, and froze. There, in all of its high-res glory, was her beloved husband with his cock on their daughter's lips. And was that...CUM?!

The sound of a blaring horn jerked her back to the real world. She shot her eyes upward and realized she was in the wrong lane. She quickly spun the wheel and pulled over onto the shoulder of the road, her heart racing. She wasn't sure if it was her near-death experience or the photo that was staring back at her from the cracked screen of her cellphone. She stared back at it, as if in a daze, and then she felt a familiar warmth between her legs. "No!" she said aloud, as if that would help. As the word escaped her lips, her mind flashed back to Brad and Alex, and it was in that moment that she knew: that photo was something she had wanted all along.

Kimber's phone buzzed again, awakening her from her trance. This time it was a video.

--

Kimber sped down her street and spun into the driveway on two wheels. She jumped out of her car and raced to the door. The sight that greeted her was one she would remember for the rest of her life: Allen was in the corner of the living room, naked, his hands tied behind him. An empty bottle of tequila was flipped over on the table beside him. Ariana lay on her back in front of him, one foot in his mouth and the other on his pulsing manhood; two fingers going in and out of her fuckhole. And Peyton - that impossibly innocent-looking little whore - was riding Ariana's mouth like a fucking mechanical bull.

--

Allen spit his daughter's foot out of his mouth and tried to climb to his feet. Kimber responded by walking over and pressing a five-inch heel into his ballsack. He cried out and slumped back against the wall.

"Good boy," she said, smirking.

She then leaned over to Peyton, grabbed a handful of hair, and jerked her to her feet. Ariana let out a yelp and grabbed a throw pillow from the couch in a feeble attempt to cover herself.

"Mom. I can eshplain -" she started to say, in tequila-speak. Her words trailed off as Kimber, still holding a handful of Peyton's hair, open her mouth wide and began to suck on Peyton's lips, licking her daughter's juices from them.

Ariana and Allen gasped simultaneously.

"What in the actual fuck is going on?!" Allen cried.

"I could ask you the same question, but let's just say Peyton and I have met before," Kimber said with an evil grin. "Now as for you, young lady," she said, wagging her finger at Ariana, "you're WAY too young to be drinking tequila. And I know just how to punish you for it."

Ariana blinked nervously, shifting her weight from one foot to the other.

"Allen, stand up. Ariana, on your hands and knees in the corner." As they moved into position, she untied Allen's hands and gave him a peck on the cheek.

"Fuck our baby, Allen. I want you to fuck her like you fuck me."

Kimber stripped down to her heels and settled in on the couch with Peyton lying next to her. She watched intently as Allen entered their daughter. Ariana groaned as his full length went inside her. She had messed around with boys before but had never allowed them past third base. She had never dreamed that her first time would be with her father. She had never imagined - could never have imagined - that he'd be the one to take her virginity. She wasn't quite sure how she felt about it, but she knew this was not the time nor the place to worry about that. She suddenly felt tingly all over. Her body began to quiver and shake and convulse involuntarily. For the first time in her young life, she was having an orgasm.

Allen groaned. He knew the end was near, and he began to pull out of his daughter's dripping wet hole. As if on cue, all three females in the room shouted "NO!" in unison.

"Cum in her, baby. Breed our little girl," Kimber said, stroking her swollen clit.

Allen exploded, pumping what seemed like buckets of cum into his daughter's hole. He collapsed on top of her, his body shaking and quivering as he gasped for breath. Behind him Kimber and Peyton were in their own orgasmic euphoria, with Kimber squirting all over Peyton's young breasts.

"Ariana. Come here," Kimber said.

Allen pulled his limp cock out of Ariana and she stood shakily. She climbed onto her mom's lap as Peyton settled in between her legs to lick her clean.

Kimber held her daughter close. "Mommy's so proud of you for taking good care of daddy while I was out," she said. "And I want you to make sure you take good care of all the boys and girls at school, too."

Ariana sighed contently. "I will, mom," she said, closing her eyes and nuzzling her mother's neck.

"Promise?"

"I promise."