Hotwife Poker Night Pt. 02

Story Info
Beth confronts her anxiety and chip 1 and 2 get played.
1.7k words
4.17
5.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In lingerie? Do I start in lingerie?" I ask still not answering his question.

"No, the guys don't know what is happening tonight. It's just four total tonight and ones I trust. Small group, but they have no idea, and it might give the wrong idea if I don't tell them what's going on before. Just your regular cute and sexy self."

"Well then I need to change into something more fit for the prize" Giving Greg a flushed smile as I step into him and giving him an approval kiss.

Greg holds my grip and leans back, "I love you."

"I love you too!" My heart is pumping and my face is hot. "Babe, I am so turned on right now, if you want to cancel poker, you can have me however you want right now." I would do this, and it's my turn to give him a chance to cancel this if he has second thoughts.

"I know, me too. But I have been thinking about it, and I'm okay with it. Plus I wrote out the prizes, and I've had time to get comfortable with this. I just hope you enjoy it as much as you hope you would." Greg states with a calming tone.

Greg is the man of my dreams and my best friend. "Serious, I need to change and get ready." I move to the bedroom. I am taking deep breathes and trying to calm my nerves as I run through options in the closet. Picking jean shorts and a button down blouse. I move to lingerie. Originally thinking thong, I notice my red lacey boy shorts that Greg likes the most. Knowing he won't be able to stop looking at me once he sees them, I grab them. This makes the bra an easy choice, the matching color bralette. A few minutes in front of the mirror making sure I'm the prize tonight. Thoughts are wild; Which friends are coming over? What else is on those chips?

Ding Dong. I hear Greg opening the door. "What's up fellas! How much money you plan on leaving here with me tonight?" They share initial laughs and jokes as I walk from the hallway into the kitchen.

"Oh hey Beth, good to see you, how are you?" Ryan asks a little hastily.

"I'm doing good, thanks for asking. Hey guys." I say back and offering a hug. Ryan, Steve and Dave are all looking at me. Along with Greg who has another forced smile on his face.

"So, hey, guys Beth and I were talking and she will joining us for poker tonight. But not as another player. And instead of a full buy in, I will be throwing in 'task chips'." Greg continues to reason with his friends about me. I start to feel guilt and shame. I hadn't really considered how his poker buddies would feel about me being used as collateral. The look on their faces is confused and the dynamic of the room begins to shift. I turn to Greg and grab his wrist, about to tell him I can't do this.

"Yeah okay, that's fine with me." Ryan responds. Steve and Dave nod in agreement, "Sure", "If you are okay with it, I'm okay with it." Dave says looking at me.

I smile back, "Thanks guys, good luck!" It felt so sexy to wish them good luck, knowing there was a chance the winnings were me. This was happening, I could feel heat growing down there. "Can I get you snacks or a glass for your drinks?"

"Woah, " steps in Greg "Beth, why don't you come sit next to me for now, as these tasks belong to me and they don't have any Beth chips to turn it in to you." Hearing Greg use my name instead of our pet names makes me even more excited for the night. I take my place next to him. I do my best to represent something worth betting for.

--- Chip 1

A few hands in and Greg tosses out a task chip. I glance at the markings. 'Fetch drinks in lingerie' I give a look to Greg. I thought we were starting with a neck massage and maybe sitting on someone's lap. He went steps ahead and whoever wins this task will be asking me to disrobe. Greg looks back at me, with a 'trust me' expression, lowered eyebrows and a small lift on his lips in my direction. Greg gets called and raised on his bet. Instead of tossing out another task chip, Greg folds, and the chips slide to Steve.

Steve reads the task and his face blushes slightly. Looking at me first and then Greg, he hands me the chip. "A whiskey please, single cube of ice and a luxardo cherry."

I take the chip from Steve and stand up. "Coming right up sir." Looking down I start with the top button of my blouse. A few more buttons down and my bralette is visible. I look up and they are all watching me. I can feel my nipples harden as I continue with the remaining buttons and slide my blouse of each arm. They are trying not to stare at my chest while also looking at my chest. I make sure to not make eye contact. Allowing them to gaze over me as I move to unbuttoning my shorts. I look at Greg, He has a big smile on his face and isn't afraid to let me catch him adorning my body. Mouthing the words 'I love you so much'. I grab my shorts on both sides of my hips and slide them off. I can feel their eyes on my body now. It's such a sexy feeling it is taking resistance from me to not start massaging my clit now. I walk over the island and prepare a drink for Steve. Turning around, their heads all quickly snap back to the next poker hand being played. Pretending they all weren't staring at my ass. "Here ya go." Handing Steve his requested drink, I sit back down next to Greg. Now on full trophy display, Greg wraps his arm around my hip and gives me a squeeze.

--- Chip 2

Cards start shuffling again and Greg leans toward me. "Still okay? Having fun?" I appreciate his re-assurance and it helps me to relax a little.

"Yes, now focus on your cards. You do your job and I'll do mine." I whisper back, but loud enough for the rest of the table to hear me. Sitting back up, glancing at others around the table they quickly move their eyes from my body back to their cards. I look down at Greg's stack. There are four remaining task chips. My excitement level heightens. He had a total of five and only told me three, Sit on lap, Chair Massage, and fetch drinks in lingerie. But the order wasn't correct and I should have known he would throw a curve ball my way. Greg enjoys seeing someone slightly throw off what is expected. It's a turn on for him to watch people navigate a situation they weren't fully prepared for. However, two of those chips, he didn't read at all. I have no way of knowing what they have written on them.

I must have been pondering for a while trying to imagine what's next when Greg tosses another task out to the pot. 'Chair Massage'. Everyone leans in a bit to read it. Steve leans back, "Call." and tosses out a same color chip with but with no writing. On it reads 1,000, I know these guys aren't betting or playing with a real thousand dollar buy or more. So it's probably representing either $100 or $10. In my head I instantly make it $100. I'm worth every bit of a hundred if not more for a chair massage in my lingerie.

"Call", states Ryan. I look over and he tosses in another 1,000 chip. Everyone has two cards in their hand, and the dealer puts another 5 cards face up on the table. The game is Texas Hold'em and using your cards plus any of the 5 cards placed by the dealer you bet on who has the best poker hand. Greg quietly flips over his cards. Two 10's. Steve flips his cards over and it's Ace, 9, but matching with the board Ace. Ryan smiles and shows his cards, Two Sixes, but with a six on the table he's got the winning hand and scoops the pot. Ryan flushed cheeks and looks at me. Handing a task chip my way.

I take the chip and place it in front of me on top of the drink chip. Standing up from my chair and moving behind Ryan, He stands up and flips his chair to face the table and sits back down riding the chair cowboy style facing the table while exposing his back. I begin by rubbing his shoulders and neck. Applying pressure the muscles I can feel through his shirt. Greg is watching me as my hands first touch Ryan, I pretend not to notice and focus on the task. Moving my hands across another man's back and exploring their body is making me wonder if Ryan is enjoying this just as much as I am. From this angle I have seen a few poker rounds go by and Ryan is clearly not focused on how he's playing. I watch as a winnings land on Greg's pile. It's working better than expected, I lean into Ryan a bit as my hand moves up from his neck and into his hair and massage his scalp. I can see him close his eyes. Not paying attention the real money exchange happening in front of him. While he is tossing his cards down, I pull his head back and arch my back. Forcing him into feeling my breasts support the weight of his head.

"Times up." I say returning his head back the normal position. Standing up, walking back to my seat next to Greg, Ryan turns my direction, his gaze is on my chest and quickly darts up to my eyes.

"Thanks for the massage." Ryan states in a happy tone.