House Call

Story Info
A bodybuilder calls in to fuck the country doctor.
1.7k words
4.46
9k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shireton didn't have much to it.

When his mother had sold the family flat and said she was going to go somewhere cheaper, some nice little place in the country, Gabe hadn't been bothered by it, hadn't faulted her for it at all. She'd been on a waiting list for an allotment for years and had never been able to get one, and she'd always look dreamily at people's window boxes or talk wistfully about what she could do even with just a tiny little patch of garden, that she'd be able to grow things just like her family did when she was growing up in Italy.

It wasn't exactly as warm and temperate as Italy, as far as Gabe saw it, but she had a big yard, had enough space to keep chickens as well as grow her own vegetables, and every week she put pictures in the group chat of whatever her progress was, whatever little thing she was working on in her retirement, and it was cute.

Gabe liked to see it — in pictures.

In person?

It was a muddy garden full of vegetables and plants, a garden surrounded by little houses and other similar gardens, and a village so small it didn't even have its own post office, just a pub and a petrol station four miles down the road.

There was one, and precisely one entertainment to be found except for the pub, and Gabe waited until he saw the light go off in the front room, the waiting room, then moved forward.

Doctor Hendricks' breath hitched in his throat when Gabe pushed open the door just before he could lock it, and his cheeks took on a slight pinkness.

"I didn't, um, I didn't know you were visiting," he said softly, but he stepped back so eagerly that Gabe couldn't be anything but flattered, nudging the door shut behind him and taking the key to lock it. "You look — You look very nice."

"I do, don't I?" asked Gabe, then turned around and smiled down at the other man, "Do you think I'll look nicer with my clothes off?"

"Oh," said the older man softly, but he led the way further into the corridor, and Gabe let his gaze fall down on the older man's arse, watched his hips move, watched the beautiful wobble of it under his cardigan.

"Busy day?"

"Terribly." said Hendricks. "Busier with you in it, but this is a rather welcome busy, I think."

This was, what, the fifth time that Gabe had dropped in on the doctor for a house call? The sixth? He just got a little bored visiting — his mother stayed busy, and she didn't chat much when she was working in her garden or when she was focused on something else, and there was only so much he could actually help with before she wanted him to get out of her way for a bit.

Hendricks normally only used his hook-up apps when he was in Cardiff, wasn't used to anyone coming in to fuck in this sleepy little town, and that meant he always looked at Gabe with stars shining in his eyes, grateful and eager and so fucking good.

Gabe had unbuckled his belt already, and he shrugged off his shirt as they went into Hendricks' bedroom.

Rufus Hendricks was a short man, plump — he was forty-five, maybe fifty, but for all there was a little wrinkling around his eyes and his mouth, his hair was still as red as ever, had a glossy sheen to it.

"Do you dye it?" Gabe asked, and Hendricks laughed as he hung up his cardigan.

"You asked me that before, you know," he said, amused. "No, I just have, ah, remarkably robust follicles."

Gabe watched him as he shrugged off the rest of his clothes and rolled the condom on, watched the way Hendricks hurried to get undressed, disappeared into the bathroom for a minute or two before he came back out.

Gabe didn't give him time to catch his breath, just caught the older man by the mouth and kissed him, swallowed the moans he let out as he pulled him back toward the bed.

"I want you to ride me," said Gabe, and Hendricks shivered at the tone he used — the old man so loved to be given orders. He could see the admiration in Hendricks' eyes as he looked down at Gabe's body, his fingers still so shy and uncertain as he traced the lines of Gabe's carved-out abs, up to his pecs.

"How do you get that statuesque?" he asked admiringly. "Genetics is one thing, but this. Do you take a hammer and chisel to yourself every morning?"

"Mmm, insane amounts of exercise. I teach yoga, pilates, Zumba, and a general dance aerobics. Plus I hit the gym."

"Oh, well, you couldn't possibly miss the gym," said Hendricks wryly, and he straddled Gabe's thighs, pushing himself up on his knees and letting Gabe line himself up. He meant to go slow, Gabe thought, but he lost his balance slightly and dropped down all at once, and Gabe moaned at the sudden, tight heat that engulfed him, but more than that, he moaned at the look on Hendricks' face, the way his expression crumpled, his eyes wide, his plump lips parted, and fuck, but the noise he let out. It was a ragged, desperate noise, a whimper at being filled all at once, unexpected.

Gabe reached around, grabbed at handfuls of Hendrick's arse, felt it soft and warm under his palms, in his grip, before he pulled his cheeks apart, feeling the air in the room kiss him where he was buried inside him, Hendricks opening up to take him.

"Feeling greedy today, huh, Doc?" asked Gabe breathlessly, and he slid his hands up further, squeezing tightly at his waist, feeling the flesh yield. He wished the doc bruised a little easier, imagined leaving palm prints on his pale, freckled skin, but even when Gabe spanked him and spanked him hard, he only left red marks in a kind of glowing circle, and they never lasted 'til the next day.

"Do you go to the gym for this — weapon of yours as well?" Hendricks demanded, red showing in his cheeks, his chest shifting as he breathed heavily, and Gabe reached up, taking each of his nipples between thumb and forefinger, squeezing on each side and grunting at the way it made Hendricks clench down tightly on him, his knees squeezing against Gabe's hips.

"No, that one is just genetics," said Gabe, and tugged, made breathless at the way it made Hendricks' fucking hole clench, the wonderful tightness, the way he ground himself down, and then he shoved Gabe's hands off his chest and braced his own hands on Gabe's, pushing himself back up on his knees.

"Oh," he moaned as Gabe slid out of him, easing out inch by inch, until it was just Gabe's cockhead still buried in him, the ring of his arse tight right up underneath the crown, and it made Gabe see fucking stars when he clenched this time, his own cock bobbing against his belly. "Am I the biggest you've ever taken?"

"Oh, can't I — can't I finish stroking this before I start stroking your ego?" demanded Hendricks, and he was stuttered and slow about easing himself down, sank right down, pushed up —

He was sweating after a minute or two, blotchy red showing under the red hair on his chest and making the dark orange seem darker, and Gabe caught him by his hips and tugged him by them again, getting him to lean forward. Hendricks moan was breathless as his cock was pressed between their bellies, a wet slide against Gabe's stomach.

Another two minutes, a third —

"God," choked out Hendricks, staring down at him. "Please, please — "

"You don't want me to treat it like aerobics?" asked Gabe, raising his eyebrows and waggling them playfully. "Feel the burn, doc, just a few more reps?"

"You're a very cruel young man," he gasped out, and Gabe laughed, rolling them over.

"Fuck, I love your fucking body," he groaned, falling on top of the older man and burying his face against his neck, tasting sweat as he slid his tongue up the side of his neck. Hendricks wrapped his thighs around Gabe's, heels digging right against the small of his back to try to pull him in closer. "Your fucking thighs, fuck — "

"And you wanted me to exercise," said Hendricks, and Gabe laughed, smacking the side of his arse before he took his hands away from Hendricks' waist to shove his hands above his head, and he ploughed into him with all his strength, laughing at the way Hendricks whimpered and just arched underneath him, taking it, welcoming Gabe in.

He couldn't come like this, was concentrating too hard on how tight and wet and fucking wonderful Hendricks' body was underneath his, how Hendricks' wrists were plump but delicate at the same time, delicate like his pretty little hands.

He closed his eyes, groaning as Hendricks came underneath him, kept up his rhythm as he felt his clenching, felt his cock sputter, felt his heels dig so hard into Gabe's lower back that he'd probably have fucking bruises.

He slowed his pace, letting Hendricks catch his breath as he bathed in the afterglow, eyes far away, lips parted, looking fucking dazed — when he finally stopped and pulled out, Hendricks released a sound of loss, and gestured for him to come back after he tied off the condom and tossed it aside.

He didn't even give a fucking warning, just wrapped his mouth around the head of Gabe's cock and sucked as he slid his hand down the shaft, and Gabe couldn't even think of holding back, enjoying it — it was too much direct stimulation all at once, and he saw fucking stars as Hendricks swallowed around him, tasting him.

He dropped back onto the bed, exhaling, and Hendricks chuckled, wiping his mouth so delicately and so fastidiously anybody would think he'd just been for afternoon tea.

"Bored at home?" he asked.

"Mm," grunted Gabe.

"Cup of tea? Watch a film?"

"You have paperwork?"

"I don't think I can concentrate on paperwork for now," murmured Hendricks, exhaling. "And I was about to eat before you popped in."

"I could eat," said Gabe, and Hendricks laughed, patting him on the knee before he slipped back into the bathroom.