House Full of Surprises Ch. 04

Story Info
The day by the pool wraps up.
1.4k words
4.5
2.5k
2
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/14/2023
Created 01/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry for the delays in picking this up. I have Chapters 4-6 coming out now and while you can easily jump in here it is probably better to go back and catch up on chapter 1-3. Thanks for your patience.

***

Lori and I headed back to her bedroom to jump in the shower both laughing at almost being caught by Jason having sex in the kitchen.

"You made me happy, my sexy slut for the night," I playfully smacked her round ass, "I think I'll need to reward you."

"I've had 2 orgasms already today thanks to you, I think maybe it is time I reward you," she replied, "I kind of like being your slut." she smirked over her shoulder with a playful shake of her bikini covered ass, "but only your slut."

Lori quickly backtracked, the good girl in her preventing her from fully embracing this new side of herself. I was enjoying seeing this side of her as well. She was always up for sex but only behind closed, locked and preferably sound proof doors.

"I'm enjoying it as well and the night is still young. There is plenty of time for you to pay me back for getting me out of bed early this morning."

We entered her cool room and immediately she started undoing her top flinging it carelessly to the floor before spinning around and pressing me against the closing bedroom door. Her hard nipples were cool against my sun warmed chest. She aggressively kissed me with a raw passion that usually required a gradual build up but she was on fire. Her tongue pressed into my mouth while her still covered pussy ground against my again hardening cock.

"I need to get you out of these for the shower," she grinned as she kissed her way down my chest, stopping to nibble on my hard nipples for the first time in our relationship. It brought a groan from me, "I'll need to remember you like that but for now I have more urgent things to attend to.," she smiled sexily up at me as she dropped to her knees in front of me.

Her hands grabbed the sides of my shorts and underwear, yanking them down my to my ankles before focusing on what she wanted, my now bouncing hard cock. It didn't get the chance to bounce long because she quickly inhaled the swollen head and began bobbing her head up and down the first several inches.

"How do you taste?" I teased knowing she typically hated to suck after I had been inside her pussy.

"Mmmm," she moaned, "surprisingly good, actually," she said, temporarily removing me from her mouth. "Not sure why you love eating me so much but it isn't as gross as I expected." She emphasized the point by looking up at me and running her tongue from the base of my shaft to the head before taking me back into her mouth.

"If you keep that up you're going to get a good taste of me pretty quickly," I joked. She showed me what she thought of that by struggling to take me deeper faster.

"You guys still aren't in the shower yet," Nicole's voice made us both freeze, "I thought you'd be done by now," she complained. "Hurry up unless you want me to go first."

"We were just jumping in," Lori answered apologetically. Her eyes also apologized to me as she halted the world class blowjob early.

"You're welcome to join us if you're worried about not being ready on time," I couldn't resist the opportunity to make the offer. Lori grabbed and squeezed my swollen balls making it clear she was not ok with having any company.

"You wish, Mark. Be careful though, if I don't get some soon, I may take you up on it." Nic replied as her voice drifted and she walked down the hall to her room.

Lori jumped to her feet peeling off her bikini bottoms and grabbed two towels throwing one my way. "We better hurry up."

I started to open the door as she was wrapping the towel around herself. "A good slut doesn't need a towel to walk 3 feet across the hall," I challenged her. Her jaw dropped in shock and then she quickly regained her composure and with a determined look removed the towel.

"If you don't care that someone might see me then I don't care either. I'm looking pretty damn hot these days," she tried hard to convince herself she was comfortable with this.

"After you my dear," I bowed chivalrously as I opened the door and she walked through slowly, forcing herself not to hurry, her head held high. I too resisted the urge to wrap myself in my towel and entered the hallway with a little more urgency as I realized Nicole's door was wide open and she could walk out any second.

Lori started the shower as I locked the door and hung my towel on one of the hooks.

"That was kind of fun," Lori gasped, "I never would have done that with other guys in the house but it was kind of a rush. I'm literally soaked." She emphasized her point by grabbing my hand as guiding it between her thighs so I could feel how excited the potential exposure had made her.

"Someone is a bit more of an exhibitionist than I thought." I joked with her, running my fingers between her wet lips and finding her clit. She held tight to my arm, keeping me there as her eyes closed in pleasure.

"I never would have realized it myself but god I am so turned on," she gasped grinding herself against my fingers, "Can we skip dinner and just stay here tonight and fuck." She pleaded and was rewarded by me sliding two of my fingers into her.

"We'll have plenty of time tonight," I told her, continuing to gently fuck her with my hand, "besides I want to explore your slutty exhibitionist side a bit more and if we don't get in the shower now, Nicole may take me up on the offer to join so she isn't late." I reluctantly removed my fingers from her and stepped into the shower.

"I'm a bit nervous as to what you have planned for me, now," and Lori's voice was definitely hesitant about what was in store as she stepped into the shower with me.

I pulled her to me tightly so we were both under the warm spray, "I would never make you do anything you don't want to, beautiful, but I do want to push both our boundaries tonight," I whispered in her ear, "Trust me and I know we will both enjoy ourselves. If anything isn't fun we won't do it again but at least we'll both learn more about ourselves and each other. It can only make us closer. Imagine if we hadn't pushed boundaries today we'd have no clue you had an exhibitionist side or that you enjoyed your ass teased." To emphasize my point I grabbed both her full ass cheeks and pulled her tight to me spreading them as I softly teased her asshole with my fingertips.

She buried her head to my chest, allowing me to explore her. "That does feel so good," she reconfirmed her newly discovered erogenous zone, "but you're still not fucking my ass." My cock flexed against her as she said it knowing just the image turned me on. "We also wouldn't know you like your nipples teased," she tried to recapture some control as she nibbled again on my exposed nipple.

Bam, bam, bam, the door rattled. This time it was Allen, "Let's go you two there's a line forming out here so either come on out or we're coming in."

"Should I invite him in to watch you shower," I teased Lori, she giggled and rolled her eyes pulling away from me.

"We're almost done," she lied, "be out in 5 and then it is all you guys."

We rushed to wash ourselves and I helped Lori with making sure her amazing breasts were properly cleaned while she returned the favor scrubbing my cock and balls. We washed the chlorine from our hair and turned off the shower.

We both considered walking back across the hall nude but neither were quite that bold so we wrapped our towels as best we could to cross back over to her room. Lori stopped briefly to bend down and grab the hairdryer from under the sink and I was reminded how my day had begun with the same view of her roommate. What a day it had been so far and the night was still very young.