House Mom Punishes Sorority Sluts

Story Info
A House Mom has her way with horny, sub girls.
1.9k words
4.2
8.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AS2002
AS2002
2 Followers

Note: All characters in this story are over 18. Any resemblance to real life persons is purely coincidental. This is NOT based on any real life events or people.

Isabelle and her friends are sorority girls at the Ivy League Dartmouth College. However, their sorority has a catch: a condition of their membership is submitting their bodies for punishment to a dominating House Mom, Mrs. Garrett, in the event that they break the rules. After multiple contraventions of the rules, Isabelle is accustomed to having her ass and pussy spanked by Mrs. Garrett. But this time, she's in for a further surprise.

The Morning

It had become a familiar site to Mrs Garrett, the bespectacled, septuagenarian House Mom for a sorority at the prestigious Dartmouth College. As she walked into the house's common room in the early morning, she gazed upon empty wine bottles and beer cans as well as cropped t-shirts, skimpy shorts, push up bras and lacy panties tossed on the floor. And of course, the culprits: five, promiscuous, scantily-clad, college girls lying asleep across the various couches, pillows and tables.

Last night, it appeared the girls had engaged in yet another sex-crazed, booze-filled party with the partnering fraternity on campus. All that remained were the over-sexed girls clothed in mere bras, panties or, at most, some short shorts or skorts.

After assuming her role as the sorority's "House Mom" five years ago, Mrs Garrett, a stern and traditional woman, had quickly realized her job's real purpose: disciplining juvenile, entitled and ditzy sorority sluts.

Of course, she sometimes couldn't help but envy the girls. They had connections that allowed them to attend an Ivy League college with minimal effort and parents who could bankroll their various escapades. Crucially, they'd all passed the sorority's rigorous selection process, which ensured certain attributes: curvy figures, pretty faces, supple tits, firm bums and slim, long legs.

Mrs Garrett's beefy build, past experience as a top female wrestler and towering 6ft height made her ideal for handling these skinny bitch skanks.

The Culprit

While five girls were present asleep in the room, Mrs Garrett knew there was only one real culprit. for this mess. She wouldn't waste her time with the other four tag-alongs, Sophia, Emily, Macey and Ayesha. She awoke them by pulling them upright by the back of their panties, giving them a wedgie. Both winced in pain but were quickly brought to attention. They apologised, hastily grabbed their clothes and darted out of the room. "Easy", thought Mrs Garrett.

Now onto the ringleader, sophomore Isabelle. "Izzy", had a skinny figure, smooth, olive skin, below-shoulder length brown hair and clocked in at around 5ft 7in. Her big, brown eyes and innocent, cute face betrayed a promiscuous, ill-behaved slut on the inside.

She was known for taunting her elderly Professors in skimpy clothing while flirting and teasing virtually everyone that came her way. Her dorm room surely had to be the most visited attraction on campus for male students. Mrs Garrett had long given up on estimating her annual body count. Her most wild moment involved giving blow-jobs to half the basketball team and subsequently getting fucked by all them consecutively.

Today, Isabelle had fallen asleep draped across a couch with her ass up, clad in black shorts that revealed half of her butt cheeks along with a red push up bra. Having had the pleasure of punishing Isabelle on multiple occasions, Mrs Garrett knew her weaknesses. This wasn't a girl that bended to a conventional spanking like the others. She reached two fingers between Izzy's parted thighs, located her clit and squeezed it over her shorts. Squealing in pain, Isabelle awoke. Mrs Garrett yanked her upright by her hair.

"Ohhh, hey miss, what's up?" she said cheekily and obviously hungover.

"You very well know what's up, Isabelle" Mrs Garrett responded. She pulled Isabelle further upright by the waistband of her shorts before putting a chloroform cloth over her mouth and sending her back to sleep.

She plopped the hungover, knocked out girl over her shoulder and took her to her office.

The Punishment

As part of their signed contract, sorority girls grant a certain level of consent to their House Mom for the purpose of punishment. Touching or spanking of their bottoms, thighs, tits and crotches was to be expected. While the House Mom could not remove clothing, the girls, by their nature, always seemed to be half-naked anyways.

In her office, Mrs. Garrett propped Isabelle's limp body on her back over the desk. With her legs spread apart, she could see Izzy's pussy lips under her tight, short shorts. With her index finger, she felt up and down Izzy's smooth thighs all the way up to just below her groin. Mrs. Garrett rubbed her hand over Izzy's bare stomach but refrained from caressing her supple breasts, delightfully accentuated by her push-up bra.

After admiring Izzy's half-naked body for a few more minutes, Mrs. Garrett snapped back to attention. She needed this girl awake and ready for punishment.

Mrs. Garrett had found that her spankings were more effective if the girl's clothes were soaking wet. This had been a valuable insight she'd learnt from punishing a wet-bikini-clad Isabelle after the sorority's pool orgy event. Long story short, she'd caught Izzy and her friend jerking off some of the fraternity boys. To recreate that scenario, Mrs. Garrett poured a bucket of ice water all over Isabelle's limp body.

"Aahhhhhh, what the fuck?!" Izzy screamed, instantly awoken as a non-consenting participant in this unexpected ice bucket challenge. Though awake, she was hardly alert, already feeling the effects of a nasty hangover.

"Shut up, girl" yelled Mrs. Garrett who smiled at Isabelle's adequately-soaked bra, shorts and hair. She had this undeniably gorgeous, virtually-drugged, half-naked slut all to herself. Next she grabbed Isabelle by her arm and threw her back onto the desk only this time face down and ass up. Mrs Garrett also pushed Izzy's thighs apart giving her access to the girl's crotch. Mrs. Garrett's last adjustment was to pull up on the back waistband of Isabelle's shorts, causing a painful wedgie and revealing even more of her bare bottom underneath.

"Now, we shall begin" Mrs Garrett said ominously. She starts by laying down a fierce spank on the left side of Isabelle's bum, who winced in response. As Mrs. Garrett knew, Izzy wasn't the type to cower in fear after merely one hit. This was just the beginning. She alternated between each buttcheek until Isabelle's entire bum was as red as her push up bra. Mrs. Garrett also firmly gripped Izzy's bottom to evoke a sense that she had ownership and control over the weak, slutty girl. While clearly in pain, Izzy was still drowsy from her hangover and in no mood to resist.

Mrs. Garrett then reached for her riding crop, a tool which she saved for only the most deviant girls in the sorority. "Spread your legs young lady, you must be awfully practiced at that by now", she ordered.

Isabelle, still bent over the desk and too weak to respond verbally, parted her legs. Mrs Garrett ran her riding crop along the crotch of Isabelle's shorts, teasing her clit. With a swift motion, she swatted the riding crop against Isabelle's pussy. She screamed in pain and her hands reached between her legs to comfort her stinging crotch. "You know the rules, move those hands girl" Mrs. Garrett commanded.

After some more whips between the legs, along the thighs and a healthy number of additional spanks on the bottom, Isabelle was curled up on the floor, clutching her stinging pussy and reeling from her burning, red bottom, which was still partly hanging out of her shorts. Mrs Garrett stood over her looking downwards, satisfied with her work.

The Souvenir

A closet bisexual for much of her life, Mrs. Garrett had long been tempted by these gorgeous sorority girls, particularly Isabelle. She was both disgusted and aroused by the girl's cavalier, care-free attitude to life. Of course, sexual relations or taking advantage of the girls was strictly forbidden. But surely this beaten-into-submission, hungover skank wouldn't remember, right? At this point, all of the (admittedly lucky) men and women who had had their hands on her youthful body must blend together.

"Come sit here, young lady" Mrs. Garrett said gesturing to her lap. Still reeling, Isabelle didn't respond so Mrs. Garrett grabs Izzy by the hair and sits her on her lap, the girl's back towards her. She grabs an ice pack and places it over the crotch of Isabelle's shorts. "Is that better?" she asks.

"Mmm hmmm" Isabelle moans. "Keep going".

With the other hand now over Isabelle's left breast, Mrs. Garrett slips the ice pack under Isabelle's shorts and panties on her bare pussy. In the process, she feels a warm discharge further soaking Izzy's panties. "Is that all it takes, Isabelle?" she teases.

With the girl still on her lap, she reaches into her drawer for a pair of scissors. "I'm sure your daddy can buy you a nice, new pair of these" she taunts as she begins cutting Izzy's shorts off, revealing her red thong. She tosses the ice pack to the side with the now-cut shorts. "You're mine now, slut...tell me that you're my whore" Mrs. Garrett whispers in Isabelle's ear.

"I'm your whore, ma'am" Isabelle mumbles back, still half asleep. Mrs. Garrett slipped her hand under Isabelle's thong and over her bare pussy. She first gripped it firmly, causing the girl to wince in pain.

"Who does your pussy belong to, Isabelle?" Mrs. Garrett asked squeezing her crotch even harder.

"AHHHHH, it's yours miss, it's totally yours" Isabelle responded in a higher pitch than normal.

"Good slut" Mrs. Garrett affirmed.

An hour later, it was finally time for Mrs. Garrett to return Isabelle to her dorm room. She wasn't quite cruel enough to send this girl on her way in nothing but cut-in-half shorts. She dressed Isabelle in her bra and fetched some spare clothes from her room.

Overwhelmed by the pain, pleasure and alcohol, Isabelle could barely walk. So, once again, propped over Mrs. Garrett's shoulder, she was carried back to her room for all the other sorority girls to see. Most of them had had their bodies manhandled by the domineering House Mom but this seemed like a different relationship. As she reached the end of the hall, Mrs. Garrett turned around, faced the other girls and said "someone had a bit too much fun last night". She playfully patted Isabelle's bottom before entering her private dorm room.

Beginning to wake up, Isabelle stood up in front of Mrs. Garrett in her dorm room. The difference in profile between the curvy, delicate co-ed and her beefy House Mom had never been more apparent. If it came to it, Mrs. Garrett could have snapped the attractive whore in half. Isabelle bent down and winced again, clutching her crotch in pain.

"That'll sting for a while" Mrs. Garrett said. "But this'll help" she added, reaching her hand down Isabelle's new shorts and placing an ice pack on the front of her crotch.

"You just spent the last hour molesting me. I could report you, you know?" Isabelle said confidently.

"Oh honey, do you really think they'd believe a drunk whore like you?" Mrs. Garrett responded with a devious smile on her face.

Isabelle cowered and suddenly felt around her waist, bottom and crotch; "wait, where are my panties?" she asked.

"Oh young lady...this wouldn't be any fun without a souvenir" Mrs. Garrett smirks dangling Isabelle's skimpy, red thong in front of her face before slipping them into her handbag. She walked out of the room, leaving the humiliated, pantie-less, young slut behind.

AS2002
AS2002
2 Followers