House of Cards Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neither of them had any body hair, and they were both unashamed in their casual nudity. They giggled when he offered to rub them with sunscreen. He started with Allie, paying special attention to her breasts and thighs, then to her ass before he massaged her back, neck and shoulders, making her groan with pleasure. Then he did the same with Carol who watched him with a slight smile the whole time. He left the two girls basking in the sun, chatting and giggling about whatever they were discussing as he went to get food started for them. Before long he had the grill going, the scent of cooking meat filling the yard.

He was a decent cook, but unpracticed at the grill, so he was extra careful not to burn the meat. By the time it was done, Allie and Carol had already set out plates and sides at the patio table and the three of them sat down to eat, comfortable in just their skin.

"So there was something you wanted to talk to me about." Allie said as they cut into the meat, rare but not still mooing, and Kyle nodded.

"I'm looking to buy a house." He said, glancing at her. "At least three bedrooms, something with a basement and a good yard to it."

"I know just who to put you in touch with. Gina works for my dad, and she's the best agent in Baltimore. If she can't find the perfect house for you, there isn't one." She said and Kyle agreed. The three of them chatted as they ate and spent a few hours relaxing beside the pool as the day faded and night grew, as the heat bled out of the air and the stars began to spread across the sky and finally they went inside to shower.

————————12————————

The three of them tried to fit together in the large shower in Garret and Mary's ensuite, but there just wasn't quite enough room for all of them at the same time. So Kyle was banished from the stall and he leaned against the sink, watching through the glass doors at the two women washed one another. He smiled, thoroughly enjoying the show. The two of them were clearly familiar with one another's bodies and they were enjoying what they were doing, which was mostly teasing him. Allie turned, pressing her bare breasts to the glass door and looking right at him as Carol reached around to grope and massage her breasts and belly, a hand sliding down to caress the bare slit between her legs. The moan that came from Allie at the touch was enough to make him groan.

They switched and Allie washed Carol now, the little blonde looking him over assessingly as she bit her lip and arched her back, Allie kissing her shoulder and caressing every part of Carol's body that she could reach. When they had had their fun teasing him, they left the shower and let him wash himself, watching with little smiles as they dried off, taking their sweet time and continuing to touch and kiss, teasing him as he watched. He turned away for just a moment to shut the water off and when he turned back they were gone. Shaking his head, he climbed out and reached for a towel. He dried off and went looking for the girls.

He found them in Allie's room and when he stepped in, Allie took his hand and led him not to the bed, but to the chair at her desk, pushing him to sit down while Carol reclined on the bed, watching. Allie turned away and Kyle watched as she crawled onto the bed and into Carol's open arms, the two laughing a bit and then kissing deeply as they came together, legs tangling and bodies close. The two young women were clearly familiar with one another, and they very obviously enjoyed what they were doing. Kissing turned to touching, with Carol's hands exploring Allie's body, the two of them entwined legs, Carol pressing her thigh up against Allie's slit and Allie groaned, her hips shifting as she ground down against Carol. Their kiss broke when Allie moaned and arched her back, pressing back against Carol's leg and Carol took that opportunity to capture a nipple in her mouth and suckle, making Allie's moan turn to a sob of pleasure. With an expert twist of her body, Carol flipped Allie over onto her back and mounted up above her, making Allie cry out with the sudden change. She smiled, grasping Allie's wrists and pressing them back into the blankets when Allie tried to reach for her, she pressed her leg against Allie's slit more firmly, grinding against her pussy and making her lover cry out again.

Then Carol looked up at Kyle and the grin on her face showed just how much the slim blonde was enjoying herself. She bent down and claimed Allie's mouth with another kiss, this one powerful and lingering and then she came up onto her knees, rising over her lover, Allie was pinned in place, staring up at Carol with wide eyes. The slim blonde moved up higher, straddling Allie's face and Allie rose up and placed a kiss on the bared and warm slit before her. As Allie kissed and licked at the offering before her, Carol looked Kyle right in the eyes, running her hands over her own body and up, giving her breasts a squeeze and then gasping as she pinched her own nipples, twisting her piercings to send a jolt of sensation through her body. Kyle watched, entranced by the pair as Allie made Carol first gasp, then moan, then cry out in wordless pleasure before the blonde was forced to fall forward and brace herself on the headboard. It was clear that Allie not only knew what she was doing, but that she enjoyed doing it immensely.

Carol rested her forehead against the bed and moaned as she surrendered to the sensations that Allie was sending through her body. And when Allie gestured for him to come over, Kyle smiled and went. She glanced his way and he saw the smile on her face as she feasted on Carol's pussy and he moved to kneel behind the tiny young blonde and he ran his hands over her body, making her jump slightly. She hadn't been expecting his touch, but she turned her head and he kissed her deeply. She moaned into the kiss as his hands came around her body and he enjoyed the feel of her supple skin under his touch, the firmness of her muscles and the swell of her small, firm breasts. He ran his fingers over her nipples, toying with her piercings and making her gasp and moan. Then he felt Allie's hand caressing his cock, stroking his hard length and guiding him. He shifted his weight and felt the warmth of Carol's pussy at the tip of his shaft and he heard her groan at the feel of him. He slipped his hands down her body again and to her hips, pushing her back as he stroked forward, filling her wet, ready slit in a single thrust.

For Carol it was a nearly drowning wash of sensations. She had Allie's mouth on her slit, the warm tongue and the caressing studs that she had gotten so used to, the practiced ease with which Allie found all of the spots in the tight, bare little slit. Then she felt the tip of his cock, smooth and warm and firm and she opened her mouth to moan and his tongue slipped in, his hands moved on her hyper-sensitive skin and then he was in her body, filling her. She had had thicker cocks before, and longer but there was something about him, something about how casually he used it, how confident he was, how unflinching. She shook all over and his mouth slipped from hers. She moaned, the sound dissolving into a sob, her body shaking and her breath coming in little fits and starts, quavering through her body as he withdrew and stroked in again. She bit her lip against crying out as she grasped the headboard and hung on for dear life. She was unable to do anything else, not with the way her lovers were making her feel, the combination of Allie's familiar mouth and Kyle's firm, hard thrusts brought Carol to an orgasm within moments. She sobbed her way through it, trembling as she gushed, soaking Allie and feeling herself colour with shame. She had only ever done that three times before and she had felt embarrassment each and every single time, knowing that whichever man had made it happen would laugh and point it out, but Kyle didn't even seem to notice, or if he did he said nothing about it and Carol felt her world turn upside down as he moved through her body.

Allie's mouth left her slit and Carol heard Kyle gasp and she turned her head and saw that he was watching her, as if he had expected her to look just then and he held her with his eyes as he fucked her. And just like that she understood why Allie had been so obsessed with this man. Carol had sworn to herself that she wouldn't allow him to do to her what he had done to Allie, and just that easily she was made a liar. She couldn't look away from him, couldn't deny him anything right then. If he had told her that he wanted her to carry his child, she would have just accepted it and never said another word about it. His will was that firm and that complete, and he had dominated her that quickly. She moaned and writhed as he fucked her, rolling her hips to meet his thrusts and his hands moved back up to her breasts, grasping her flesh and controlling her as his hips slapped against her ass and his eyes held her in place.

Below, Allie watched them fucking, watched his cock slide through Carol's slit and the wetness that glistened on his ski. She had never seen Carol gush like that, had never seen anyone so turned on, so aroused, that their orgasm came with a flood of fluids, but she loved seeing it, even as it drenched her face. When she heard Carol moaning she knew that her lover was close, so she shifted and started sucking at Kyle's balls, laving them with her tongue and loving the taste of the both of them together. She heard Carol sob her way through another orgasm, her body trembling and she knew that Kyle would be close as well, but she was too engrossed in what she was doing to think, too lost in that moment to realize just how close he was as she moaned around his sack. When he groaned she felt his balls tense against her lips and then he was pulling back rapidly, cumming all over Allie's face as he tried not to cum inside of Carol. Allie gasped at the feel of his cum on her warm skin, looking up at the dripping slit and the hard cock that were above her face and she smiled and licked her lips, loving every moment of what they were doing.

Carol nearly collapsed on top of Allie, but Kyle caught her and lifted her from the bed as he stood, and Allie sat up and slid over, her face wet with cum and with Carol's nectar. She turned her wet pillow over and Kyle laid the semi-conscious blonde down on the bed where she lay still, her eyes closed and Allie smiled as she stroked Carol's hair.

"She can cum so hard that she passes out." She informed Kyle. "And even when she doesn't, she's always worn out by sex with a man."

"Well, I can honestly say that that was a new experience for me." He said and Allie smiled and took his hand across Carol's body.

"Well, I need another shower... want to help me wash?" she asked and he smiled, following her back down the hall though washing was the furthest thing from his mind.

————————13————————

The water was warm as it sprayed over them and he adjusted it so that it was just a bit warmer, close to hot but not too close as Allie stepped in with him, shivering in delight as she turned her face up to the spray and let it rinse the fluids from her face and hair. Kyle stepped up behind her, his arms going around her. One at her waist, pulling her back against him, the other coming up to her throat and making her gasp as her body came back against his. He kissed the side of her throat and then bit her lightly, enough to make her moan but not enough to leave a mark.

"And who said you could wash that off?" He growled in her ear

She gave a little shiver of delight as he pushed her against the wall, her breasts crushed against the cold tiles as she gasped and grasped his wrist with one hand, loving the feel of his hand at her throat. She could feel her pulse against his hard fingers, feel her breath rasping past his grip and knew that she was only breathing because he allowed it and she loved the way that it felt to have someone so quickly and effortlessly take control of her that way. Her body was already warm from their fun in the bedroom, and the hot water made her hotter still, and the control he displayed, so casual and complete, made her temperature soar and her core clench. She was already close to an orgasm and when her other hand reached back she found his cock hard and ready. She stroked him as she moaned, the world spinning as she rolled her eyes, trying to see him, trying to do anything she could to catch a glimpse of him as he kissed her shoulder and bit again, still not hard, but enough to make her flinch slightly and moan at the feel of his teeth on her flesh. It felt so good to have him there, so right to surrender to him and when he spun her around she gasped and stared at his face, held by his eyes as he stared at her and then came in to kiss her hard, claiming her mouth completely, making sure she knew that she was his, as if she would ever doubt it again.

"So..." She said, smiling as she gasped for breath after the kiss, still watching his face, unable to look away. "So you... want me to... to walk around... with your cum... all over my face?" she asked between shallow, rasping breaths and he raised an eyebrow.

"And what if I did?" He asked right back and she smiled, knowing she would do anything he asked, anything he wanted without hesitation.

"Then... next time we go out... cum on my face... and I will..." she said and he kissed her again, hard and passionate and she moaned as his hand clenched a little tighter until she couldn't breathe at all. He could have choked her unconscious and she would have asked for more as soon as she woke up. He could have choked her to death and her only regret would be that his cock wasn't in her when he did, but then she felt him shift, his other hand going down to her knee and lifting her leg and she was lifted. A moment later she slid down and his cock filled her and she smiled as she clenched his wrist with both hands, holding him there as he stroked into her, each thrust hard and firm, driven deep into her body so she felt him at her deepest recesses with each stroke. He lifted her from the bottom of the shower with each hard thrust into her body and she felt the world spinning and turning, stars exploding across her vision and the periphery narrowing... narrowing... narrowing... until she could only see his face, and that was all she wanted to see as her orgasm hit her and she was sure she was going to die. But she would die happy, and she smiled as she came and passed out at the same time.

————————14————————

Carol woke in the dark and she reached out, feeling for Allie's hand and finding it. She smiled as she laced her fingers through her lovers and she felt Allie clench right back. But there was more, and Carol opened her eyes to see Kyle between them. Allie was on one side, she was on the other and they were both curled in against his warmth. Her heart raced a bit faster and she couldn't help but see the symbolism in the moment. Kyle was between them, and he would be forever. She felt the pang of loss at the realization, but at the same time she understood it. She had been with Kyle, she had felt the strength and confidence in his every movement and every touch. He never once hesitated or doubted, it just wasn't a part of who he was. She had the idea that any woman he turned his attention on would feel the same way, no matter who she was or what her life was like.

She lay there, her body against his, her head on his shoulder, his arm around her to hold her close and comfortable and she realized that she felt secure. It was the first time that she had ever felt secure sharing a bed with a man and that surprised her. She lay there in the dark, her head spinning and her heart racing and she stared across his chest at Allie. She loved Allie... she had loved Allie for months, had been hoping to make their relationship something more serious for a long time. She had come to Baltimore with Allie for the express reason of spending more time with her and letting Allie know just how strongly she felt, how much she wanted to spend the rest of their lives together and now, just as in the bed, Kyle was between them.

Carol felt tears at that but when she saw Allie open her eyes, Carol fought the tears back and smiled slightly. She didn't want Allie to see the heartbreak on her face, so she kept it to herself, she would find time to grieve later. The two young women just looked at one another, enjoying the warm darkness and the contact, smiling as they held hands over his chest. But then Carol recognized the mischief in Allie's eyes and when Allie leaned close to whisper, Carol listened. Allie always had interesting ideas in bed, and this one was, she had to admit, fun. Their hands slipped apart and while Carol felt a sudden chill at the loss of contact, she also knew that Allie had been pulling away from her for since spring break. But the two of them moved down, under the blankets together and Carol heard Allie stifling giggles as they moved lower and found Kyle's flaccid cock there in the dark under the blankets.

Allie went in first, kissing his flesh and smiling as she did it, enjoying what she was doing, and Carol joined her, feeling the heat of him against her lips, breathing in the scent of him and feeling a thrill in spite of herself. She kissed and licked him, suckled on his sac and felt him growing hard against her mouth as she lost herself in what she was doing. She kissed Allie around the shaft and they took turns kissing and suckling and when he groaned, Allie giggled and teased him more. The sheet lifted and Carol could see him looking down at them, and she looked back. She had one of his testes in her mouth at that moment, suckling tenderly while Allie bobbed her head on the end of his shaft and Carol felt the approval in his gaze. He was enjoying this very much and he sighed and groaned as the two women shifted, kissing one another and touching each other's bodies before they went back to his cock. This time Carol took him into her mouth while Allie went down to kiss at his sack and lick the part of his shaft that Carol couldn't take into her mouth. Back and forth they went, switching and enjoying what they were doing.

Carol's whole body was tingling and sensitive, needing attention and every movement she made against him made her acutely aware of the places where they touched. She felt warm, not quite enough to sweat, but enough that she felt the heat. She pressed her mons against his leg and ground her pussy against his leg, moaning as she kissed and licked at his cock. Her breasts were so sensitive and her piercings sent little jolts and shocks through her core as she moved, and the fluttery feeling in her core grew with every second.

He slipped his fingers through Allie's hair and she moaned as his hand tightened, fisting near her scalp, firm but not painful as he drew her up toward him, forced her to come up and Carol watched them, her lips curled around his cock, her breasts pressed against this thighs as he to kissed Allie.

It was a claiming kiss, Carol knew, he was claiming Allie, reminding her who she belonged to and Allie went joyously. She moaned and sobbed into the kiss, unable to do anything but surrender to him as he held her there. Her heart was hammering and her mind was lost in a haze of pleasure. To Carol, watching them, it was another reminder that Allie belonged to him, that she was claimed and that she had gone willingly. It was heartbreaking, but inescapable. Just another reminder that he lay between the two women now and that he always would. He had slipped in and claimed Allie easily, seeing the submissiveness of her nature and calmly matching it with his own dominance and while Carol was still a part of Allie's life, she would never have the other woman to herself again. Even when they were alone, Kyle would be there as he had since Allie had met him. Even when the entire country had separated the pair, Kyle had coloured everything Allie did.

1...345678